Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Consultants in Building The New world > Athena Thompson

Notices

Old 04-09-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
Athena
Avalon Senior Member

Question Questions for Athena

Hello Everyone,

In case anyone is reading this and missed the previous post on “Hello from Athena,” here’s the purpose of this new thread:

In order to keep this space clear, uncluttered and time-efficient, this new “Questions” thread is the main place for people to post any NEW or GENERAL questions/ideas/requests for me about things they would like to discuss in creating healthy homes. If we spread out too quickly and don’t stay clear on topics, I simply won’t have time to plough through multiple postings to find peoples questions or ideas, which will frustrate everyone. I will check this particular thread as regularly as I can, and based upon what is posted here, I’ll post specific new threads of information to address the level of interest. All I ask of you in return, is to please post your comments or add helpful information to the appropriate thread. If you don’t see a thread that fits, then post me a question or suggestion here and, if it makes sense, I’ll start a new thread—how does that sound? Hopefully this system will support everyone’s sanity and allow us to get deeply into information and have threads bursting at the seams with solutions!

Very best wishes,
Athena
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:16 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for Athena

I have a question about shielding ones home against radiation. Copper sheeting has been suggested as a shield against radiation. Do you have any knowledge of this? Also is there possible a paint with a copper component that could be used instead of sheeting?

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
Athena
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Carmen,

Could you provide a little more information:
What's the source of the radiation you are wanting to protect your home from?
How close is the source to your home?

Kindest wishes,
Athena
Old 04-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I mean in case of nuclear radiation possibilty!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

Hypothetically, if one wanted to own their own land, free from realestate, so that they can have their own organic farm how would they do it? Is it difficult to get an allodial title to land?

Rainchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
Athena
Avalon Senior Member

Carmen,

Based upon your interest about nuclear radiation and Barron’s interest about EMFs (posted 4/9/09 on Hello from Athena) let’s start a new thread dedicated to this topic.

Head over to Electromagnetic radiation in the home.

Rainchild, your question about “owning land free of real estate” is not my area of expertise. Can anyone else help?

Kindest wishes,
Athena