Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 07:26 AM   #1
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Canberra with love

Hi All
I be the only thread here...
Lets share
Amanda
manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canberra with love

Hi all
i may be in canberra
really am just another aussie
not a polly or a spy.

Have been labelled a conspircy theorist.
Funny that the theories are now realities .
Old 09-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #3
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canberra with love - Hey Sydney Crew!!!

Hi Manda,

it would seem that perhaps there aren't many of us down this way or at least not that many that are willing to come out in the open.......

Have u seen Pablo's idea of a gathering in Sydney soon? Perhaps if given enuf notice we could make it up there to meet and extend our networks??

Just a thought for you Pablo & other Syd-siders, I Know it's a little ways off but the MB&S Festival is on in early Nov @ Darling Harbour. Can this area be considered for a mtg, lots of ppl moving thru the area, lots of parking and plenty of places to gather without drawing attn to ourselves...... it's an idea anyways!

Blessings to you all,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Vesta

Fantastic Idea Pablo and Vesta!!!

Lets get together..

As A thought Canberra means 'meeting place'..

Perhaps we could use this thread for we Ground Crew to organise get togethers....

Looking forward to meeting more of you!
Manda
Old 09-16-2008, 09:28 PM   #5
eddiefibbro
Avalon Senior Member

Well Canberra crew, time to get acquainted. Not there at the moment- living rural N.S.W. BUT have long contemplated bringing the narrative to Canberra. That is based upon my four years there in the late 80's early 90's. Computers and lobby interests in those days. Now it is all real purpose- preparing for the new dimensional existence descending upon us.

Canberra is a sacred geometrical mandala and was composed with higher consciousness in mind. Walter and Marion were "out of time" in their insights. It has been my belief that their sacred design was long ago hijacked by the war party and thus we live without light.

Check out my website at www.nationalofficeforthenoosphere.org and my writings in various editions of the e-zine SECOND CREATION. Best place to find them in www.mhmart.org where I write as Edward Planetary Warrior.

You can see that I was contemplating a canberra based operation from the website title. Love to have a dialogue with any of the Canberra team and certainly put you in touch with the very vibrant calendar community here in OZ. email to edward@nationalofficeforthenoosphere.org. Kind regards, E
eddiefibbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:21 AM   #6
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Eddie

Thanks for your post!!

Lets get into some dialogue?

It would be great to hear about what you are working on?
Do you need a hand or thought?
what your message is too!
It feels that you are a wealth of knowlege.

If your in town Im happy to meet with you!

Manda
Old 09-17-2008, 06:55 AM   #7
eddiefibbro
Avalon Senior Member

Got on to the thread and, just as you said, there is your message. I have been on the job long enough to have developed some knowledge. However, what I don't know fills volumes of encyclopedias.

My point about Canberra has been it is full of intelligent, creative people. Plus, I consider it "safe territory geologically". Don't know about all the terror state apparatus though. I used to work in Deacon right next to some so-called telecom operation that some have claimed is a NWO listening post.

If you get on to my post on Australian Ground Crew you will see me making a case for the area I presently reside. That is Inverell, N.S.W. Not exactly the cultural mecca of Australia. The point I make to myself though, is anyplace on the surface of Earth is approximately equal in distance from the Crystal Core of the Planet. It is the core that is in resonance with the Black Hole in Constellation Sagittarius - what the Mayan's referred to as Xbalba Be, or the Dark Road.

When I began the website, it was with the intention of eventually relocating to C'berra due to my experience in working with Govt and lobbyists. I am deeply committed to the esoteric aspects of 21/12/2012, Ascension or whatever code rings the bell for you.

A dialogue is good thinking. I am in touch with some talented thinkers and doers in this field and sounds to me like that is an experience you are designing for yourself as well.

I see an email address in my box -aspire777@gmail.com. assuming that is your direct email so I will send you my Canberra oriented piece that I submitted to Rudd's 2020 SUmmit. Lots of other stuff going on as well. Scary what you said about my website. Would like yo hear a further report from you about that when and if you are in a position to give one.

What I would like to turn you on to is SECOND CREATION magazine of which I am a co-editor. If you go to www.tortuga.com or more directly to www.mhmart.org you will find all the published editions of the magazine. You can find articles by me in about four of them. My theme is the Advent of the Noosphere. I find that a very comprehensive "code" to contain the essential message of human and planetary renewal.

Okay, what about you? What is your motivation, aspiration, plan? Darkest just before the dawn so how are you navigating the darkness? What is your view of the dawn? Great to have the chance to rap with you. Edward Planetary Warrior
eddiefibbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:25 AM   #8
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Canberra with love

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:50 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Eddie,

a warm welcome to you. I think it's wonderful that we have another crew member that's familiar with this area and it's attributes natural and man-made........ Manda and I had quite a chat about this area's ley lines and the energy points that have been integrated within, perhaps it's just waiting for the collective to re-ignite the light???

I'm going to spend some time later this evening having a read thru of your sites.

Meantime I hope you'll be able to join us and the Sydney folk for a face-to-face mtg in the near future.

Love and light,

Vesta.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #10
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Vesta , Pablo and

Eddie your post is so informative and reveals your depth of experience and determination. Still havnt had a chance to read paper to kev07 or revisit websites

I moved back here 2 yrs ago, through a set of circumstances and minimal intentions . We were living coastal in Lennox head.

Noting your points describing CBN, your observation are spot on and in alignment with my own. I have often thought this region and its contents hasve the ability to direct outcomes either way. The apparatus has silenced a great many, with the era of individuality creating isolation.
Only two have owned their presence here thus far. i do know that there are many groups of like minds around. So please link us up to your talented thinkers and doers.

At this point with project avalon being just over a week young, members are establishing rapport and trust with self and others. its indicating to me the piscean age is definitely transiting out and our New earth consciousness is coming in.

Cannot subscribe to the fearmongering doomesday end of the world heralders. Although it has held me by by the short and curlies on many occasions. Tires me, if its so, may I be in the centre as Im not afraid of passing over.

Seeing an inter earthgalactic federation where all reccognise they are here as descendants working to ascend. the consciousness expansion that is taking place exites me. i see hormonious living in a way that we havnt experienced before here on earth. This darkness is just another sqeeze to awaken through struggle /suffering , bit like birthing.

Ive been doing w/shops on consciousness expansion hoping to give the left brain enough info to allow expansion and ascendancy to occur.
If anyone can gather groups I shall work on accomadating.

My plan is to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Id like to gather a local group to create a new earth community . we all have talents to offer. I see the need for technology to align with our new reality sustainable living etc

Navigating the darkness before this dawn is a deeply soulfull expression of inner connection with light , wisdom and divine intelligence and that blessed thing called trust. Times are allowing exellerated growth for all.. yeee ha.

I could dfinitely expand on all these points.

Enough for Now
rap with you soon
TBC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ese.jpg (3.5 KB, 86 views)
Old 09-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #11
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you want to take action?

If you Feel Resonance with the symbolic avatar
and feel the need to assist with raising the frequency or vibration on the planet and beyond,

Send me a pm

I will send you a Free transcript from a contactee whom has been given the directives to assist. contains Meditations or focuses and is self explanitory

An exercise in freewill
Old 09-30-2008, 11:10 PM   #12
Horizons64

Hi Guys

My fiance and I are moving from Los Angeles to Florida in 3 weeks to continue my Chinese Medicine education, and though I always felt that Florida would not be a good idea, i didn't think things were going to be this urgent. We're now open to moving abroad, and though we have family in Brazil, I though that Canberra also looked very cool, just an idea right now. The Ground Crew mentality seems to be pretty strong there How's living over there? Talk to you guys soon

Horizons64
Old 10-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #13
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi H64,

I can assure you that there's plenty of work in the region and lifestyle is pretty reasonable too!

There are really good academics in the region too! ( Should you decide to continue your studies).

Aussie GC members are coming together strongly despite the many miles between us all, I think that speaks strongly about the tenacity of spirit we have as a nation too!

Would like to hear how things work out for you,

love & light,

Vesta.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:27 AM   #14
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canberra with love, our bunk hole options revealed!

Hi all,

just thought you might be interested in the fact that the local media have felt it necessary to remind ppl in the region to not use urban cave systems!!!

Why would there be a need to do so or for ppl to even think about doing so?

Thanks for letting more folks know about these options should things turn funky folks!!!!

Blessings,

Vesta.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:35 PM   #15
Shanders
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canberra with love, our bunk hole options revealed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesta View Post
Hi all,

just thought you might be interested in the fact that the local media have felt it necessary to remind ppl in the region to not use urban cave systems!!!

Why would there be a need to do so or for ppl to even think about doing so?

Thanks for letting more folks know about these options should things turn funky folks!!!!

Blessings,

Vesta.
"Urban cave systems" Really! That's verrry interesting. Makes one wonder where those pesky and apparently easily accessable entrances might be located! On the other hand, do we really want to veer onto either the P45 or 52 timeline.

Peace to all

Shanders
Shanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #16
angiem
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,
I moved to Canberra around 5 1/2 years ago. I didnt want to be here, but, I think that the powers that be had other ideas, I am quite happy here now.
I have been aware of some form of changes going on in the world since I was very young (had many a vivid dream, and I still get them).
I am glad to know that there are others here with the same feelings, and have done the same research as I have. I have tried to discuss this topic with a number of people, but find that no one is interested or they think your a cook!!!!!
What I find most fascinating about Canberra is that it sits in the centre of one great big triangular shaped group of Ley lines!! and its considered a spiritual place by the Aboriginals. Funny hey
I certaily feel that there is movement, I feel a great sense of urgency, I have done for around the last 1-2 years now. And have found that I have had to spend more time reading and netting etc than I normally would. (I am normally an avid reader, but find I used to stay away from surfing the net as I work on 3 pcs at work continually).
angiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:11 PM   #17
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Angeim
excuse the delay at getting to you.
Have you conversed with Vesta?
She is great value!
Will be back in CBN next week and back online more regularly too.

Keep our hearts warm and filled with love.
Manda
Old 11-27-2008, 05:28 AM   #18
mulder

I've chosen to live outside Canberra in rural Vic. I'm a little afraid the US govenment will eventually come to this city (to escape the mob when the US economy shatters), as plush housing has been built in parklands (where no-one else can build), the new Parliament is too big for Australia & Pine gap. Well, it may not happen, but who know the way the world is going...Anyway I've learned from this forum NOT TO FEAR
Old 11-27-2008, 07:42 AM   #19
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mulder,
Ive looked around VIC just south of Delegate, interesting area.
How are you finding it?
Manda
Old 01-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #20
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hello all and Happy New Year. We are planning a Ground Crew Meeting possibly in Canberra at the end of January the 31st. For now we are trying to get numbers who are interested in coming. I have a couple of ideas. Firstly, I will drive down myself and have 4 spare seats to take members to Canberra, or If we have enough numbers, i might be able to dry hire/borrow a vehicle from work to take all of us down there. (If you don't know, i am a coach driver) Please register your interest as soon as possible with me. Either PM me or just add your name on this post. I will also send an email to those on the small data base we have from previous meetings.

We have some new subjects to discuss.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote