Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #101
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Right on Norval/Gale

Keep up the great work. It was my reading of the bible as a story, not as a religious book, that triggered many memories for me. That was over 25 years ago, and I haven't looked back.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:21 PM   #102
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Ju

Last edited by beauwalton@rocketmail.com; 11-01-2008 at 08:25 PM.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #103
Norval
Banned

I have to recommend this video here, , ,
http://logicbible.blogspot.com/2008/...-prophecy.html

Quite informative.

The root video is here.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...39557136&hl=en

Posted by Gazbom / BeauWalton

Last edited by Norval; 11-04-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: To add the root video location. And give credit to Gazbom for it.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #104
Norval
Banned

The Incompetence Syndrome,
This syndrome was first disclosed to me by the sociology advisor to the president of the
US back in the spring of 1997. The bible research I was involved with from 1991 through
1994 was investigating this prophesy along with some other "end times" prophesies.
When this advisor flew out here the first time (west coast) from DC to talk with me about
this strange phenomena that was happening to all the world leaders his words were "They
have no common sense", "they can't even make simple decisions any more." I asked,
"You mean the president of the US?", he said "No. All of the worlds leaders have no
more common sense. They can no more make decisions!"

He questioned me about the bible and what it said about such an event taking place,
which I told him all that I knew at the time about it. This advisor told me, "Many of the
advisors to the president and other world leaders also have no more common sense.
When it comes to making new agreement with any country they have to use old
documents to rewrite them for new agreements." He also told me that it was beginning to
effect many other world leaders in industry and commerce.

His second visit about a month later went pretty much like the first. The secret service
would cordon off the dock area where my boat / home was tied up and then search my
boat for anyone else aboard and then stand guard while Dr. T'De'l, the sociology advisor,
(sp) came aboard to talk with me. We again discussed the "Incompetence Syndrome"
and I was told that it was spreading downhill very fast. What do we see in the world
today?

We see the fulfillment of bible prophesy that the whole world would be struck with a
"blindness" to prevent ones from understanding what was happening. Hell, you can't
hardly find a competent worker to change out a light bulb anymore. Yet amongst those
blinded against comprehension of what is happening there are some that are not affected.
This is a separating work the good ETs (angels) are doing. We have no control over it at
all. To those that can comprehend what the bible is really all about, disclosure of the truth
about ETs and the incoming world intergalactic governance, it is a welcome sight.

We now know that any continued effort to try and show people what we have
discovered would only serve to upset these bad, very wicked, lying and slanderous ETs
that are thrown down here to earth from the heavens and their followers. We hope that
those that do understand what we have posted will tell others, show them, help them if
they show any comprehension. This ends our efforts on whistle blowing about the truth in
the bible here on Avalon Forums.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:59 AM   #105
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Just read through the whole thread, and what a breath of fresh air it was.

Thanks Norv and everyone else for your insight.

As a former christian (in the usual sense of the word) i always read the bible with certain bounderies my mind was not aloud to cross, things like Elija essending to heaven in a chariot of fire had to be some kind of spiritual thing.
I certainly didn't allow myself to think it could be a space craft of anything against the churches teaching.

Thank 'god' i think for myself now.
I'll have to find my bible and no dought blow the dust off and take another look with my new found understanding.

It'll have to wait till morning though as it's now 2am here.

Time flies when you're getting inlightened.

Peace
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote