Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Thumbs down Why register this time and vote?

Being positive minded in all things and having been in the presence of one of the people in this video who absolutely disagrees with what I and many of us research in these forums, I am searching for reasons to actually vote.

We are aware both sides are owned. Diebold has admitted flaws in their electronic machinery and current poll numbers are being manipulated (and WILL be.) We know who really owns the me$$ that has been planned for decades. We know the truth behind Oklahoma City, Waco and WTC (for starters.) Some of us have seen William Greer turn around and whack JFK from the driver's seat. Some of us know of a planned escape to underground bases by rich cowards. We are made aware of off-world origins. Bill and Kerry have (also) provided us with insider info about 10/7 @ 7:10 am UTC. Some of us are aware of the real reason for active Iraqi war weapons (soldiers) being activated on our soil. We know of flouride in the water, man-made biological appetizers and the Georgia Guidestones. Etc..., etc..., etc...

Genuinely, without looking for angry flamers (this isn't ATS,) are there any positive thoughts and/or legitimate suggestions others might also benefit from on this subject?

...oh, yea, that is, If the inept Reptillian does not suspend the elections...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VhDRVKDcXQo

Be well
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Why register this time and vote?

I agree with many of the points you have made above, and with great respect i also question some of your assertions.

I KNOW my future is one of love, wisdom, and compassion. This positivity comes from the understanding that we all must BE the change we seek. We must focus on taking care of our personal responsibilities, and doing the difficult soul-searching that is needed during these tumultuous times.

If someone such as Senator Barack Hussein Obama could somehow see through the beurocratic fog of war that is currently clouding his perception, great changes could manifest at a significant rate.

my HOPE is we are all being forced to face our mortality and realities during this time, and we are chosing as a species to graduate to a new level of consciousness....................Naive, maybe............OPTIMISTIC ALWAYS

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #3
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why register this time and vote?

There's this little known--used--voting factor called the write-in vote. On the older machines like I vote on there is a little window above all the names that you can use to put your own candidate of choice in. Many fail to know of it either because you are not told about it or they have put it in a place where you don't readily see it. Most of the time it is a bother to the people who work at the poles because the counter has to physically open up the box and look at the paper and see what was written on it.

I don't know about the computer diebolds where their write-in boxes might be, but if Americans finally get it in their heads that they CAN write in candidates' name they would like to have in their government instead of voting for the ones they've given us, we might find a bit of a change in our houses and senates little by little over time.

As long as we have a ground roots active plan for putting our own candidate in the write-in would definitely be the answer for many districts.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

There is one very important reason to vote, just not for a Dem or Rep. One of the third party candidates or a write in would be fine. The reason is to show the illuminist elite that run the country and the ONE party state that we as a people are aware that the two party system is a charade, that we are aware that the Dempublicans and the Repulicrats collude and conspire against the well being of the American people, that we are aware that they are all (with a few notable exceptions) corrupt, treasonous criminals. Having either Obama or Mcain win with less than 40% of the popular vote would be an earthshattering cry from the people that hasn't been heard in this nation for far too long. That's the reason to vote.
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #5
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

I think the best reason to vote is the local elections. While that national may be lost for now, you can elect people (if any) who will stand up against the illuminati at the local levels. For example electing the right mayor can mitigate the militarization of the local police. If it's not too late, even consider running if there are local elections also going on. Selecting state representatives is actually more important than the national ones. They are the ones that really can effect the states relationship to the feds.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #6
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

My Opinion I Dont Think The Elections Wont Take Place
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #7
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE
my HOPE is we are all being forced to face our mortality and realities during this time, and we are chosing as a species to graduate to a new level of consciousness....................Naive, maybe............OPTIMISTIC ALWAYS

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"[/QUOTE]

Hope, it is said, can bring light into the darkest of places. I hope for the same thing, my friend.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:17 PM   #8
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
There is one very important reason to vote, just not for a Dem or Rep. One of the third party candidates or a write in would be fine. The reason is to show the illuminist elite that run the country and the ONE party state that we as a people are aware that the two party system is a charade, that we are aware that the Dempublicans and the Repulicrats collude and conspire against the well being of the American people, that we are aware that they are all (with a few notable exceptions) corrupt, treasonous criminals. Having either Obama or Mcain win with less than 40% of the popular vote would be an earthshattering cry from the people that hasn't been heard in this nation for far too long. That's the reason to vote.
Fantastic!!! I agree.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:26 PM   #9
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

A monk asked the Zen master if he was going to vote. The Zen master said, "No. I don't want to encourage them."
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:36 AM   #10
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Red face Re: Why register this time and vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
A monk asked the Zen master if he was going to vote. The Zen master said, "No. I don't want to encourage them."
Beautiful. Thank you all.

I was serious. Had run out of positive thinking on this issue...

and then, again, ultimately this is the undeniable reality.

http://www.rense.com/general83/feddds.htm

Ron Paul truth on false flag, "CHANGE."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLa3p3zWWPU&eurl=http://www.infowars.com/?p=5133

Peace

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 10-08-2008 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:16 PM   #11
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Exclamation Re: Why register this time and vote?

...and then, there is this...

U.S. Rep. Brad Sherman of California said to Congress, captured on C-Span and viewable on YouTube, that individual members of the House were threatened with martial law within a week if they did not pass the bailout bill:

"The only way they can pass this bill is by creating and sustaining a panic atmosphere. … Many of us were told in private conversations that if we voted against this bill on Monday that the sky would fall, the market would drop two or three thousand points the first day and a couple of thousand on the second day, and a few members were even told that there would be martial law in America if we voted no."

Whole Naomi Wolfe article.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #12
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Arrow Re: Why register this time and vote?

just read first for yourself...

"Why Voting in the U.S. Election is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME..."

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article7095.html

Your New President, Zbig Brother

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5643
FROM GEORGE URE:
Don't Bother with the Obvious
I think I was a major market news exec too long. I tend to look at the 'flow of news' as something akin to a large Vegas-style sleight of hand show. While folks' attention is turned elsewhere, the real story is likely to be going on somewhere else. Seen it many times.
,Still, it's with that kind of 'matters little' attitude - not to mention that the linguistics over at www.halfpasthuman.com indicate that the specific winner of the election doesn't matter much to the ultimate outcome of things (like the summer of hell in 2009) - that I choose to sit back with a wider view and see what the BIG stories are that as sliding under the radar, preoccupying the talking heads on the Cyclops, while the grand distraction is played out.

Turns out, you don't have to look very far.

The story that should be pushing for equal footing with the presidential contest is work that the "U.S. mulls expanding 'rescue' to more firms" as the Treasury and Fed team up with new ways to pump money into the 'walking dead' consumer economy.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Happy Halloween from the Bunch.jpg (11.5 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 11-04-2008 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:23 AM   #13
Shellie
Banned

Because I tend to be practical and focused I come off as all doom-and-gloom.

Yes, things are ugly. Things are going to get much uglier. And when it is all over, we're going to look back at all the upheaval and say:

"Thank God that happened!"

It always gets worse before it gets better.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:02 AM   #14
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
Because I tend to be practical and focused I come off as all doom-and-gloom.

Yes, things are ugly. Things are going to get much uglier. And when it is all over, we're going to look back at all the upheaval and say:

"Thank God that happened!"

It always gets worse before it gets better.

I dont think the worse is here.
Truther21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
elections, mccain, obama, politics, voting