Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 02-23-2010, 10:21 AM   #26
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Would anyone care to discuss the difference... if any, between the Nordics and the Tall Blonds? I am extremely curious... I'd like to flush this one out.

From the Heart,
Wormhole
I was under the impression that they were the same! I may well be wrong though??
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #27
mirasoul
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Light and Flight

Absolutely, nothing wrong with a little help. Only thing is would it be possible to hold off for a few days (from Friday onwards is fine) because someone else who emailed me this morning is also helping me. He's not quite sure what you will be doing and doesn't want to clash or interfere with your work. I did try to email you direct but I hope you'll see this post soon.

Love and peace
mirasoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:57 PM   #28
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Lightblue; the energy comes when I need it; when there is hard resistance from dark energies. I see it. It never communicates, at least not consiously. It acts like an extension of my will. Shape is humanoid, but its an energy, not a soul.
Wormhole; I dont know much about different kinds of ET.
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #29
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

mirasoul; OK!
Old 02-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #30
mirasoul
Avalon Senior Member

Light and Fight
Thanks!
mirasoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:16 AM   #31
ojajebie
Avalon Senior Member

As mentioned above, try the hyperspace techniques of Stewart Swerdlow. These really work and are easy to perform, after some training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I was under the impression that they were the same! I may well be wrong though??
Yeah, u are correct, Tall Blonds = negative Nordics.

I really don't know from which star system they originate. I was thinking about Deneb star system, conquered by Orions long ago.. Maybe someone knows more about these Tall blonds?
ojajebie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:06 AM   #32
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

It's very curious. I also am VERY cognitive of the fact that all races are as varied in their agendas as we are here on planet Gaia. I have heard of very positive things from this race, ie Miriam Delicado, and also negative. Is this the same race that Miriam is dealing with? They seem very positive. Any and all info on the subject would be most appreciated. Any one else hear of negative stories? Any ideas on what that agenda might be?

From the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:51 AM   #33
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

@gita:

There is a difference between "nordics" or cosmic humans, and what is known as tall whites. There is a chance that the latter is a hybrid, and seems quite negative, from the few reports I've read, also they seem connected to military bases.

The "nordics" are from a variety of systems, and in my experiences positive. Extremely so. There is also inner earth citizens, such as Telos, though this network is throughout earth, and extends to different areas. They live in a moneyless resource society, and are very advanced. In some cases they will remove implants, and have done patrols.

I also believe that we are called to raise our consciousness, our frequencies and to truly desire a different world, and when we begin to truly seek, and wish to do our best, to find the way to be of service, that many people can receive contact and sitings, that they watch over every thought we have, and even throughout the day we can discover tests that are small gifts.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #34
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your info. It's important, i think, that we recognize that there is a difference.

From the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:17 PM   #35
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
It's very curious. I also am VERY cognitive of the fact that all races are as varied in their agendas as we are here on planet Gaia. I have heard of very positive things from this race, ie Miriam Delicado, and also negative. Is this the same race that Miriam is dealing with? They seem very positive. Any and all info on the subject would be most appreciated. Any one else hear of negative stories? Any ideas on what that agenda might be?

From the Heart,
Wormhole
Hi, if I may suggest something, Voyagers II is a very good book to know who is who in the Cosmos

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #36
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you mystiq for the info. xx
Old 02-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #37
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

The Nordics play into the Angel theories, in which Gabriel (the archangel), was said to have appeared a blue eyed blond haired humanoid in some literary texts. In other words the angel Gabriel was actually a nordic extraterrestrial.

Do angels fly with wings, or with advanced space craft?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #38
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
The Nordics play into the Angel theories, in which Gabriel (the archangel), was said to have appeared a blue eyed blond haired humanoid in some literary texts. In other words the angel Gabriel was actually a nordic extraterrestrial.

Do angels fly with wings, or with advanced space craft?
Then the nordics are of the service to self or path of self anihilation, a valid path too

We are all angels in the 6 dimension and archangels on the 7 to 9 dimensions so I don't see why we should bow to anyone. We are all source, the sooner we get it the sooner we will be free from exploitation, all that we need is to remember

As angels we orb but because there are fallen ones not all orbs are friendly
Love
Old 02-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #39
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Since I was a kid, I always had problems with archangel Gabriel – to this day I have no idea why but I find his energy very dark. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Old 02-26-2010, 02:10 PM   #40
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Since I was a kid, I always had problems with archangel Gabriel – to this day I have no idea why but I find his energy very dark. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Love your avatar is like a mermaid aquaferion and the aqua colour is very healing
Old 02-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #41
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Love your avatar is like a mermaid aquaferion and the aqua colour is very healing
Thanks stardust – it’s curtsey of Majorion – Thank you again Majorion. xx
Old 02-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #42
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
We are all angels in the 6 dimension and archangels on the 7 to 9 dimensions so I don't see why we should bow to anyone.
According to how I understood the most common mythology about Angels and the lesson meant to be conveyed, is that humans do not equate to that angelic status, at least not at this moment like you're saying. We are here to evolve spiritually, that is the core message, we have yet to attain that 'higher' status. If you look at the events constantly going on in the world, and whether you're involved or not, it certainly is not good. However there is always room for improvement, the way you treat others, the way you hope others would treat you.

You don't have to worry about Illuminati and the power structures, all you have to care about in this life is yourself and your loved ones and to live your life with as much integrity. Infinite Consciousness is no secret any more, and for that reason we no longer have any excuse.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:29 PM   #43
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks stardust – it’s curtsey of Majorion – Thank you again Majorion. xx
Heh, I'm starting to miss the old one actually.
Either way both are really nice.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #44
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

i must say its pretty wierd for you to "feel" them in spirit since they are biological robots without any "spirit" themself.

Its the same as you would feel your laptop closing in on you.

The nordic race originate from a breeding program where the greys are looking for a humanoid that is easier for them to interract with their chromosomes. Pale skin humans are missing or have weakned melanomine, this is the proective barrier of our chromosomes, dark skinned humans have a natrual protections in the chromosome layer that basicly disolves UV light that they use to tweak the chromosomes and the dna for their purpose.

I dont know if its only me but you rarely find any articles of greys going to africa to abduct people. Almost all of them are in US with white people.

Us has most prolly signed a agreement with these spiritless robots for the technology exchange.

Anyway, sky isnt falling yet, but soon.

Love and respekt

/kristoffer
Kristoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:53 PM   #45
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
i must say its pretty wierd for you to "feel" them in spirit since they are biological robots without any "spirit" themself.

Its the same as you would feel your laptop closing in on you.

The nordic race originate from a breeding program where the greys are looking for a humanoid that is easier for them to interract with their chromosomes. Pale skin humans are missing or have weakned melanomine, this is the proective barrier of our chromosomes, dark skinned humans have a natrual protections in the chromosome layer that basicly disolves UV light that they use to tweak the chromosomes and the dna for their purpose.

I dont know if its only me but you rarely find any articles of greys going to africa to abduct people. Almost all of them are in US with white people.

Us has most prolly signed a agreement with these spiritless robots for the technology exchange.

Anyway, sky isnt falling yet, but soon.

Love and respekt

/kristoffer
Reading your post, I can understand it sounds strange. For me the expression "in spirit" means that I, myself, sense something in spirit. I dont have a better word for it. For me, sensing in spirit means using a kind of sensoring (and interaction) that is differnt to the ordinary senses. Actually, I have sensed a lot of beings that probably have noting close to a soule. I dont understand this myself, so I cant explain how it works. I dont know if trees have souls, or stones. But I can feel their energy, if I focus on them. As far as I understand, everything that in some sense "exists" has energy of some kind. I guess its that energy that I feel. These Nordics I felt where static and one of them where focussing hard on me, the kind of dark, evil energy that strong demons have. Just to make myself clear; I didnt experience this in 3 D, it was purely in (what I call) a spiritual state. Like a vivid, clear dream but in a hingly aware state.

I thank you for your insights on this. I am beginning to understand how these differnt groups of ET:s are acting and interacting, but I guess there is a lot more to learn. Its kind of strange, I felt that these Nordics where sort of in command of the Greys. And I felt that the Greys where much weaker in their energy.

As regards ET.s in Africa I came across Credo Mutwa who talkes a lot about it. I dont recall if he mentioned US style abductions, but I clearly remember that he talked about Greys and reptoids.

Kind regards
Light n Fight
Old 03-03-2010, 02:04 AM   #46
cueballri
Avalon Senior Member

Refrain from attracting them
cueballri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:24 AM   #47
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light and Fight View Post
Hi everyone,
I give people practical help with healing and separation from dark energies. In this work I have over the years encountered (mostly in spirit, seldom in 3 D) lots of different beings. Dark beings are usually vague, sketchy representations of dark energies. Ugly and monstrous, but rather easy to drive away or dissolve.

Recently, when helping a very spiritual person who has done a lot of work raising public awareness in spiritual matters, I encountered beings I never have met before. I feel they where Nordics. There were also some Greys around, I am not sure if they were physically in the same place but they were in the same event, so to speak. I have in spirit felt Greys before, in my experience they are some kind of servants or subordinates that like to "stare", but are not so difficult to repel with determination and free will.

There were several Nordics. One of them was focusing on me, the others I could not get a good focus on. I felt this Nordics energy was of domination, control and a very uncomfortable feeling of despise, as if I was of no value to him. I focused back, but this Nordic was strong, very forceful. I am connected to an external energy that helps me when needed. I thank that energy for intervening on my side, because I was in real trouble with this Nordic.

I would really like to help my client, therefore I must engage these Nordics again. Anyone have experiences to share?
Please feel free to comment!

Have you tried using Gold Light as a shield and protecting influence?
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:43 AM   #48
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, put on your golden armor. I was in meditation attempting to envision the light pouring in my body, into every cell and extend/expand into my aura then shield. It was odd because I was actually vibing on someone who is probably angelic in source his light makes my heart just sing with recognition and greeting. Apparently he had been doing a golden light exercise at the time, he told me the next day when I shared. We had written a bit that day and I had been vibing on him. Suddenly golden light poured into me, with no effort on my part, like a strong stream of energy, flooding my body, my aura and shielding me.

The words came Put On Your Golden Armor! Have been doing this frequently now.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #49
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
Have you tried using Gold Light as a shield and protecting influence?
I have to be honest with you, I dont know what Gold Light is! Perhaps you have a link or something?
L.F.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #50
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueballri View Post
Refrain from attracting them
Personally I have little or no problems with outright attacks from dark energies. They keep a healthy distance nowadays (had lots of problems some years ago). From time to time I still have personal problems with darkness when it tries manipulating others that I work or live with. Thats kind of difficult, because you cant infringe someone elses free will. Of course there is a sort of "right to self defence" but I think there has to be very severe disturbance before you walk into another persons energy without permission.

In this case (the Nordics) I was doing work for a client, so I guess your advice is more relevant to him. Thank you anyway.

L.F

Last edited by Light and Fight; 03-03-2010 at 01:57 PM.