Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #26
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A video the army doesn't want us to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
actually,

This video makes me ill. I could not continue to watch it.

.... Erase, erase, erase. I am shocked and disgusted.
It made me ill too, that's why I took action and posted it...and that's what I'm asking you to do Sammytray...don't just stick your head in the sand when you see something you don't like, if it's an injustice speak out against it and tell everyone you know. War isn't something that happens on a video screen, all neat and tidy with sound effects and bright colors. It's a living hell that makes monsters out of good people under the wrong circumstances...

Too many people in America are sticking their head in the sand and going about their business when innocent women, children and men are dying everyday, denial is only making our problems worse. If I lived in Afghansitan I would want to kill Americans too. If another country invaded the US we would kill the occupiers every chance we got.

We have to be the change that we seek, come up with solutions and take action...it does nothing for anyone when we sit around and complain. Get angry enough to take action, we all have to work together to manifest the changes desperately needed in society and to bring down the criminal elements running the world.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #27
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
It made me ill too, that's why I took action and posted it...and that's what I'm asking you to do Sammytray...don't just stick your head in the sand when you see something you don't like,
I'm not sure I wholeheartedly agree with this one.

Ok.. get the stones at the ready ... ooh.. ouch.. ow.. wait.. !

But I think there really are different levels operating here. We are dealing with perceived realities. There is a lot of information talking about a real world and a quantum world.

What I choose as my reality will affect the real world I find myself living in. (Yes.. some might call this timelines).

I too wanted to watch the video, and then decided not to. Equally there are pictures of hideous babies born in palestine and iraq, mutated by uranium rich soil. I am sure that every war that's ever been has it's attrocities commited by barberous men. Who are fighting 'for good'. I think I can try to wake people up without having to watch the video.

I really don't get people who think the army are great...helping to protect us... when every single solider is trained to take human life. Human life, not afghan or british or american.

If we fill our heads with sickening reality...and there is a lot out there, will you be able to believe that it can be different?

It's a fine line, but I think there is a difference between putting your head in the sand, and actively not taking part in the fear and the sickness.

I don't think depravity can be fought with shock and awe, it needs love.

Peace n love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #28
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

I think if people realized just how dependent on oil we are the "blood for oil" statement wouldn't be so shocking.

Oil is used for:

fuels
plastic
fertilizer
pesticides
machinery lube
medications
chemicals

Life as we know it wouldn't exist without oil. Oil is a finite source. It's limited and will eventually run out. 70% of the oil comes from the middle east. 69% of that figure comes from Iran.

One of the very fist things Hitler did in ww2 was get control of Africa and the middle east for the oil supply and shipping lines.

Ww2 wasn't about ethnic cleansing but rather...oil. Who ever controls the oil pipelines controls controls the world.

It's not just military industrial complex but also plastic manufacturers, packaging companies, computers, construction industry, fuels industry, big pharama, agriculture industry, chemical industry, medical supply industry, shipping and trucking industry, auto industry, aviation industry, clothing industry....all rely on oil to operate.

So, when you rely on a finite source that is more valuable that gold people will go to war over that resource. They will oppress a country, declare opposition an enemy of the state and use absolute force to not only gain control of that resource but also control the governments.

There will never really be a "green revolution" due to this fact. Global warming was a scam, we know that for a fact now. There will never be an alternative to oil until there is no oil left.

The combustion engine can actually run on a verity of fuels, including alcohol...the reason why gas became a primary source was due to oil having such an abundance at the time and agriculture being limited by harvest issues.

Nuclear power was to be the magic bullet at first. It could replace wood burning steam engines and even be used in small car like steam engines. But since nuclear fuel and waste are so toxic that never panned out.

Fuel cell technology is poised to replace some gasoline guzzling engines but not all. It would only relieve a fraction of the oil dependency over all. Even with fuel cell engines in every car in the world we would still be fighting for oil due to it's other uses.

Plastics, packaging, machinery, aviation, agriculture, pharma, chemical industries are not going away.

It's much easier for people to think of this being a righteous war of good verses evil than to admit it's to sustain our way of life. Which makes one wonder...what extant will an enemy go to to cripple the USA?
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #29
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ww2 wasn't about ethnic cleansing but rather...oil. Who ever controls the oil pipelines controls controls the world

it wasn`t about either of those 2 things it was about getting a foothold on one world government (the U.N.) and the Establishment of a Jewish state and if millions of Jews had to die to get it all the better . One of the biggest things here that people don`t realize was Hitlers background. Just take a guess at what his ethnic nationality was you will be surprised when you find out . Who do you think give him the orders to do the ethnic cleansing ?

The continuation of Hitlers policies in the middle east and North Africa are being continued by the u.S. government civilization began in this area when the military went into Iraq one of the first places they went was the Iraqi museum and they blew the doors off it and took all the relics from the Babylonian era that Saddam was collecting Hitler was in Antarctica and North Africa looking for something it wasn`t oil

Last edited by Northern Boy; 01-12-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #30
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

You can let this bring you down or let it inspire you to make a stand. Everyday I’m realizing just how much fear is in this world.

Until people start walking and less talking these atrocities will continue. I don’t see this stopping anytime soon when people do nothing but cry and chat. Everyday I’m recruiting for various positions, while I still have some power in media, public relations and other areas I feel it’s my true duty to create awareness, and I’m proud to say as a bonus to this enlightenment to the masses small militias have been formed. Tactics are in place, we’re just waiting for the right time to spring into action. I hope there are more preparing out there because it’s frustrating dealing with people who know what’s up but do nothing but run their mouths. They are the worse…

All of this madness will come to an end, and peace of mind will be obtained in victory or in death. Do or die…or suffer.

We can do this

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #31
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
it’s frustrating dealing with people who know what’s up but do nothing but run their mouths. They are the worse…
You will see what want to see and that is your right but .... unless you follow those people around and know the details of what `s going on in their lives your statement makes no sense. You can`t paint people with the same brush because they do things different the very fact they are here sharing their views with the public by itself is a contribution they may have said something to make you think or view a topic from a different point of view then you would have normally done so
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:38 PM   #32
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I hope there are more preparing out there because it’s frustrating dealing with people who know what’s up but do nothing but run their mouths. They are the worse…

We can do this

Peace

I agree, "we can do this". But I think sphere of influence is also an important issue. If you recruit for media or tv.. then that's great.. you can use your sphere of influence to influence bigger outcomes through your recruitment process. Not everyone has the same sphere of influence, but everyone has influence. Eben if not through talking to family and friends, everyone has an influence on their own reality.

For some, forums are their main sphere of influence, so perhaps they might seem to be talking more than walking. It's a bit hard to see though, within the walls of a forum what anyone is actually doing, because it's all talking here, isn't it?

I think that talk follows thought. And energy follows thought. It depends on one's view of the universe then as to whether thought alone is enough to change the world. I'm starting to think that it does. Don't ask me how it works though.. ! It just seems to for me.

Peace n love to you

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #33
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I agree northern boy and kulapops, it’s not my place to tell people what to do, but it gets a bit tiresome seeing the redundancy. I just can’t shake the feeling that many people use that statement as an excuse not to do a little more. Granted I don’t see what others do when/if they get off of their P.C’s but it will be cool to see a few solutions in these threads instead of all the doom and gloom, more ideas to what people are doing to combat the situations we face. We must find more people willing and brave enough to step it up. I’m anxious and growing impatient searching for the adequate amount of proof before I/we take it up another notch.
There are too many accusations from whistleblowers and too much pain being inflicted mentally and physically. I recently discovered that David Icke is an government informant spreading disinfo ( I can’t reveal my sources ) but it kind of makes sense if he’s on TV shows and no one has attempted to take him out.
As long as I keep seeing people suffer I just can’t bring myself to enjoying much of this world. I’m really impress that others can do this

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:26 PM   #34
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

ONE, whatever personality you are experiencing on this planet in this plane of existence... listen

now you understand better what is wrong... change it
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #35
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful Kra. Thank you.

The OP's video is NOT enjoyable, but thats not the point either. Drawing the conclusion this is something, everyone involved is guilty of, is unfair. It would feel fair to me to say, more attention to these types of activities are needed. It wasn't just Iraq, or Vietnam, it's been every war, every invasion. By now, we should be aware of this and take needed steps to ensure these things don't happen at times of War. One could make a case to me to justify conflict and military action which I could accept if not agree with. However this is a well known issue ( let's call it a "side effect" of War activity) and requires attention, and it does not have to happen to resolve conflict, even in a War situation.

It is very sad to know this happens.

Thank you for the thread.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:46 PM   #36
TigaHawk
Avalon Senior Member

Doesnt open for me, i hit play and it instantly "finishes" - shows other video's and asks if i'd like to replay it.
TigaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:31 AM   #37
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
it will be cool to see a few solutions in these threads instead of all the doom and gloom, more ideas to what people are doing to combat the situations we face. We must find more people willing and brave enough to step it up. I

As long as I keep seeing people suffer I just can’t bring myself to enjoying much of this world. I’m really impress that others can do this
The only real solution is we must learn to access and use our co-creational powers in order to manifest that which we desire for our highest good...then learning to come together collectively to visualize and create the solutions we seek for society.

Lately...like you, for myself the last year or so has been extremely difficult to feel much happiness or enjoy the world when there is so much sadness and suffering. Every time I turn around I hear, see something happening that's wrong...either morally, ethically or legally. We have lost our way as Americans and most people are still blind to it. It's going to take one helluva a wake-up call to awaken people from this comatose state...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
afghansitan, iraq, war, yemen