Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #1
RevyUK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Discussion : Starting Communities

Greetings Brothers & Sisters.

This thread is intended to discuss and debate what peoples opinions are on starting up a new community. This is an open discussion dor all involved, everywhere. So avoid naming areas as they wont be accessable to all.
For this exercise ( lol i sound like a school teacher ) assume that there has been some sort of world crisis (not nuclear), civilisation has collapsed and there is no infrastructure. Cities have feel apart. There is no power, no money, no water, everything has ground to a halt. You are planning to move out of any already established city or town and moving to somewhere new and remote. You have just met up at a rally point with a group of your fellow brothers & sisters and are about to embark on our brave new future.
We'll also assume our intrepids have all come with a month supply of food and water.

I'll start us off

I think the first task is to find a location with a water supply. EG a clean lake, mountain river etc. I think the first two immediate tasks would be to find water and shelter. So next would be gathering wood/metal for emergency shelters.
RevyUK is offline   Reply With Quote