Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #26
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: U.s. Gov't will collapse before summer 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Yep, here is a mainstream source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
I see what you mean. Thanks.

I don't really consider Wikipedia too reliable a source either, since anyone can write the entries, but he does seem pretty bigoted.

I like to allow for people to change. George Green did. If what he used to do, and almost did were to follow him around, we'd miss out on a lot of good information.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:39 AM   #27
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:26 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:47 AM   #28
Archangel
Avalon Senior Member

I live in the Country on a farm that has been in the family for over 100 years. I live in a very tight knit comuunity which is comprised of a large amount of my family. I read posts from many of the suburbanites who have a backpack full of stuff and think they are going out into the country and just survive. It is not going to happen unless you plan on hitting a National Park. You are on the Titanic and there are only so many life boats. The people here are not going to let people just come hunkerdown and eat off their food stocks, yes they will help people traveling through but like a hotel at some point they will turn you away. Unless you have a skill they need or an ability to operate a weapon you are the useless eater so lovingly refferred to by the Illuminate Think about it, you understood the situation and prepared yourself and your family, you told people to get ready and they responded with a bug out bag and then show up on your door step or lifeboat which is at capacity. Guess what, If it comes down to you eating or my family...You die. if it comes down to saving you from a roaming gunman who didn't have such a hang up about taking your stuff or me comprimising my family or position guess what ...you die again.
I think the peace and love stuff is great, It will work well in a FEMA camp, until human nature shows up and somebody decides they don't like the way you look or want a trinket you may have. I have been around Violence the majority of my life and believe me, many of you on this site are deluded. When it gets down to the crux of the matter humans are animals and when stress is applied to strategic points you will see a Rawanda or a Holocost right here in the good ole US of A. You will see brother sell out brother and Mother turn in her son. If you think I represent small minority of how people who are preparing think, you may find yourself surprised.
Some people, believe it or not, are offended by the thought of a New World Order, some people are not tolerant in their beliefs, Some people believe in the Constitution and the flag and the hundreds of thousands of men and women who have died to protect them, those people are not going to just go away into the night. They are not going to just let this happen. The first mistake they will make is to try and disarm the public. There are over 200 million guns in this Country in the hands of over One third of the population. If just One percent of the gun owning Population decides they are willing to fight , you will have a force larger than that of our whole Military, which a good percentage of which would likely refuse such orders as to fire on Americans or confiscate weapons. They will try it anyway beliving they have a tech advantage. This will be held in check most likely by an incredibly pourous amount of intel leaks as pipelines and infiltration into government command becomes apparant. Guess what, When the fighting does start, it will develop into an insurgency and then you and me both will be seen as the enemy by the very people who run the country now. The reason being because they will have no way to know who is good and who is not, their will be no profile that will work. How do you solve such a delima? Look at Iraq.

They are going to catalog every human, and guess what else They are already doing it. Don't you ever wonder why they are developing the biometrics and computer softwares that they are, Do you think if On Star can unlock your car from a call center in Virginia, that they can't apply your left rear brake while your traveling 60 MPH down a rural road or cut your fuel pump and stall you in a turn on a major crossroads? Or are you under the assumption that they have it tied into a direct line to the carlocks only, somehow bypassing your on-board computer out of an act of benevolence? They actually want to put one of these chips in your Body. Do you think they could send a current to the SA node in your heart and have you suffer an arythmia or perhaps send false impusles into your Central Nervous System at just the wrong moment. I am sorry to bear such weighty news but somebody has to let you know about what other people are preparing for. When Governments fail people die, I will not tell you these things are etched in stone and are going to happen I pray they don't. Unfortunatly history is against us and as cliche as it is , it does have a profound ability to come back around. Yes our Grandparents survived but I would have to argue that our collective moral compass is slightly different than that of the1930's, overlooking or marginalizing that one fact alone would be a fatal error . This is not a personal attack in any way, I pray for your safety and that of all the other members on this site as well as the people of this great Country. I want the world many of you speak of but it would require me to deny too many things that I have witnessed and lived through. many of these viewpoints are valid and in many respects very noble. Many of you have come to your conclusions the same way I came to mine, through your life experience showing that there really are two truths. Your viewpoints do show me a purity of concious that I wish I still held.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:08 AM   #29
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:25 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:00 AM   #30
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori View Post
Here's the report from France referred from.

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-28-is-...ebt_a2250.html
thank you Mori. it is a convincing article and i can see how it could spawn this thread. still... i cant help but feel that with most of the worlds wealth tied up in america, it seems unlikely that the powers that be (ptb) would allow america to just 'blow away'. seems they have too much invested but i certainly could be wrong no doubt. that being said, america appears to be the worlds best armed civilian population and perhaps then america could be 'the fly in the ointment' for establishing a one world government.

the average american will not consent to this i suspect and the ptb understand this and have arranged to bring down america creating a 'docile' america that will readily cooperate with the rest of the planet. additionally, the ptb have a vested interest in making the world hate america so that americans will fall in line with the rest of the world. judging from my research i suspect that that getting the world to hate america has moved a long way towards being accomplished in light of americas world wide reputation at the moment. i think that, again... , afghanistan serves as a sobering reminder of what an armed population can 'pull off'. i suspect the ptb have a very delicate situation at hand whereby they must bring america under the yolk of global governance but must do so in such a fashion that the population does not become overly 'aroused'. a delicate problem indeed. the last thing they want is an angry mob of armed people 300+ million strong with nukes at their disposal as a last resort. this would essentially be be what the west considers 'the iranian threat', of course in this context it would be iran on maximum steroids, as viewed by the ptb. i believe a timeline is critical for the ptb to have success with respect to america. first they cannot do anything rash or too fast. they must make the people of america suffer economically for a good period thus softening them for the final coup de tat. i think this may be the reason the dollar has suddenly gained in value when the whole world including americans understand that this is not logical with americas spiraling debt and prolific printing of dollars out of thin air. the ptb are trying to 'massage' america as the 'take-down' progresses.

naturally this is just my opinion and may prove to be just a load of balderdash down the road. if, however, one stops and thinks for a moment about what could become a significant problem with respect to the creation of a one world government down the road, then one must consider the hugely armed population of america. in fact, many americans are armed as well as or better than your average soldier.

again... consider afghanistan. putin and bush both know all too well about this little place.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:21 AM   #31
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

Ya know, I really am getting sick of all the predictions. I see them all the time. I have yet to see ONE come to pass. I know that people need to be prepared, but some of the people get really scared when they hear about things like this. I feel like I have become a more negative person by reading all these things on predicting gloom and doom all the time. From nukes to Nibiru , I really just want to enjoy my life and family. Blessing to all!
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:04 AM   #32
sneakerone
Avalon Senior Member

Please google search for pictures with keyword 'amero'.. its there..

sneakerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:10 AM   #33
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enacae View Post
Ya know, I really am getting sick of all the predictions. I see them all the time. I have yet to see ONE come to pass. I know that people need to be prepared, but some of the people get really scared when they hear about things like this. I feel like I have become a more negative person by reading all these things on predicting gloom and doom all the time. From nukes to Nibiru , I really just want to enjoy my life and family. Blessing to all!
amen brother, you have the right idea. i was a bit uneasy with my last post cause its just negative but i felt i had to say it, i apologize if it was taxing to read.

without doubt, your way is THE way.

this negativity does absolutely nothing but promote everything that is wrong in this world. not only does it promote the wrong things, but it elevates them into conciousness and this is NOT what i want to happen or contribute to.

thank you for your post, it is my reality check.

god bless you and your family

celebrate them above all else

peace fellow traveler
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:53 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

So now we're taking the words of a proven racist/anti-semite at face value?

I can't take this thread (or forum) seriously when people link to such wingnuts as Turner, Rense, Corsi or even Hannity. I feel like I'm on a right-wing political site and not Project Avalon.

Just sharing a honest opinion.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 10-24-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:03 AM   #35
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

More fear mongering.

To the OP:
Do you seriously think that the other governments in the world are going to just let the US collapse?
If you do, you have ZERO understanding about world economics and zero understanding about humanity, which basically comes down to self preservation.

Things will get bad, but not that bad.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:06 AM   #36
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
So now we're taking the words of a proven racist/anti-semite at face value?

I can't take this thread (or forum) seriously when people link to such wingnuts as Turner, Rense, Corsi or even Hannity. I feel like I'm on a right-wing political site and not Project Avalon.

Just sharing a honest opinion.

Of course. Everybody on this forum is so dead set on the world collapsing in the next 12 months, they can't see the forest for the trees.

This is what happens:
-People have a personal crissi
-People book mark 5-10 news sites
-They start looking at those sites 10 times a day, looking at the bad news
-Those sites show the same bad thing over and over giving the impression that the world is ready to explode. The reality is different.
-They then end up doing Google searches for "Great Depression" or "Collapse" and end up here.

The world isn't going to collapse.

Get bad? Yes. Collapse like the OP here is saying? No.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:21 AM   #37
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I see it happening long before summer. I would say by March or April at the latest. Yes a lot of people will die, but a lot of them will kill themselves because they can't handle the stress of it. It is going to get ugly and a hard winter will not help.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:53 AM   #38
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Assuming Obama's there as the US Pres. I guess he'll show a road or direction people can follow to find their way out of it. Black, White, Hispanic, Native or Asian, Obama's on the ball. Frankly, I feel he's smarter than smart. Where the world can, they will help Obama's Country if need be. 'Cause he inspires not just people but rekindled respect that the West lacked for so many years.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:05 AM   #39
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

I don't believe in a extreme way like some here do, that when I wake up tomorrow, everything will be broken. Something are already broken, the credit market for sure. The Credit market is part of a Free market basically. Because of this blunder their will be new laws, and people to blame. How things are governed in the future will change dramatically. Thats my opinion hard times ahead, but no madmax lifestyle for our generation at least. Yet you really have to look at history too. WWII is what brought us out of the depression, people do crazy things when their hungry, or cold. The thing that bothers me is if people cannot get loans for buisnesses, or people cannot support a free market from the fruits of their labor, how can we maintain this system? A free market that is.. Products will have to have a high demand yield value, people would have to want to rob, steal or barrow if they were not working, or could not find work. I am more concerned about that, keeping our markets healthy. So we can buy food.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:45 AM   #40
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Is The Rothchild family really behind all this mess? the collapse of the US economy?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:49 AM   #41
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
my OPINION.

what a load. the civilized world won't collapse unless a catastrophe comes down the pike. i mean a BIG one.

i'm not jumping on this bandwagon. instead, i'll be buying gold around 600 and make a few k in 2009.

my OPINION is that unless a giant asteroid plops down, none of this will happen. we don't have soveriegn continents. it's all the players on top.

this is just psyops b.s.

i don't know what the ultimate plan is but they sure love playing with people's minds.

luky fer me, i gots me foil hat on.

i think it's ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE that turner woud speak of african americans like this.

DISGUSTING
Have all the gold you want, but I won't give you my last handfull of seeds for all the gold you own, I can grow my seeds to produce my food and collect more seeds, what will gold grow?
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:04 AM   #42
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

That's very prescient
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:48 AM   #43
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

is there any chance u can change the colour of the text for ur next posts... its kinda hard to read black on dark blue....

stay safe KE
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:37 AM   #44
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
I don't believe in a extreme way like some here do, that when I wake up tomorrow, everything will be broken. Something are already broken, the credit market for sure. The Credit market is part of a Free market basically. Because of this blunder their will be new laws, and people to blame. How things are governed in the future will change dramatically. Thats my opinion hard times ahead, but no madmax lifestyle for our generation at least. Yet you really have to look at history too. WWII is what brought us out of the depression, people do crazy things when their hungry, or cold. The thing that bothers me is if people cannot get loans for buisnesses, or people cannot support a free market from the fruits of their labor, how can we maintain this system? A free market that is.. Products will have to have a high demand yield value, people would have to want to rob, steal or barrow if they were not working, or could not find work. I am more concerned about that, keeping our markets healthy. So we can buy food.
Your right. You wont wake up and "everything will be broken".

The people who come up with these scenarios do it in a fantasy based vacuum where apparently everybody just stands aside and lets it collapse, which isn't going to happen.

The only way everything can collapse to Mad Max style is:
-Pandemic
-Nuclear War
-Natural Disaster (asteroid, solar flare, etc).

Things will get bad. Then they will improve. Then they will get bad again and improve.

That is the way of history.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:51 AM   #45
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
Things will get bad. Then they will improve. Then they will get bad again and improve.

That is the way of history.
Absofriggenlutely. Agreed.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:06 AM   #46
LadyLake
Avalon Senior Member

One of Bush's tactics (btw, Congress allocated $15 Billion last year for Bush's propganda corp) is to fool the public into believing the Patriot's Movement (and even 9/11 Truth Movement) were organized by White Supremists.

Hal Turner needed to be a White Nationalist...for effect.

Crazy, huh? Even so, I've run into the propaganda corp, on the blogs and message boards, and they do accuse people of following White Nationalists.

This is really 'old school'...don't you think?
LadyLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:18 AM   #47
LadyLake
Avalon Senior Member

HEY SUBURBIA!

If you dig up your 'professional lawn for a garden....DONT USE THAT SOIL. YOU POISONED IT..if you dont believe me, ask your dog.

LOL

Sorry...just a personal gripe of mine. I think we should outlaw lawns.
LadyLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:21 AM   #48
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Absofriggenlutely. Agreed.

---

Laugh.. wondering who's going to win the match?

rsf
Old 10-25-2008, 05:47 AM   #49
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

quite frankly, the sooner the american economy collapses, the better. i'm tired of this whole thing dragging on and on. let's just let it happen already. it's innevitable anyway. the sooner the current system falls apart, the sooner a better one will emerge
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 05:57 AM   #50
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Of course the US Gov won't collapse. US and Cdn economy will mind you. Seems to me it's just a matter of time. US Treasury can't continually bankroll the underwave. The post-ceding nasty-ness will rear it's ugly head just after Christmas.
RSF

Last edited by RSF; 10-25-2008 at 05:59 AM.