Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who owns The Bank of England...

Questiny, I'm wondering if you can help me out again, yesterday a Huge spin rolled out of the Bank of England to the Kremlin which when leaked angered the powers to be and suddenly Russian Markets plunged, trading has been suspended for 2 days in a row...

Can you give me an idea who owns the Bank of England?

I'm trying to find the link of who is pulling the strings on this world wide financial collapse...

Thanks in advance...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-17-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:04 PM   #2
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who owns The Bank of England...

The Rothschilds. Its been estimated they control around $25 trillion of the worlds currency. (I think)

They have a bank in every county except 4. They go all the way back to Napolean.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 09-17-2008 at 03:20 PM.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
currybai

I know they control a lot, but where did you get the $250 trillion from?
Old 09-17-2008, 03:17 PM   #4
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
The Rothschilds. Its been estimated they control around $250 trillion of the worlds currency. (I think)

They have a bank in every county except 4. They go all the way back to Napolean.
So how heavily are the Rothschild invested in Defense Manufacturers?

They have thrown spins at Russia and the USA bringing the world to the Brink of Nuclear meltdown.

Does anyone have a clear closeup of showing the eyes of the Rothschilds?

It's time for me to take a look...

I feel like Frodo, standing outside the gates...

Lightworkers, send me everything you can spare...

Old 09-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #5
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Rocky,

I don't have a link handy to any literature, but check out the "Money Masters" film, viewable on google video or youtube. They break down the Rotschild banking family from its inception to modern day.
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #6
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by currybai View Post
I know they control a lot, but where did you get the $250 trillion from?
I meant 25 trillion. whoops!
Old 09-17-2008, 03:23 PM   #7
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Timeline: http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfo...Rothschild.htm

The own reuters news service to.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #8
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
They have a bank in every county except 4.
Which countries are these? I'm trying to work out where to get my saving or whether physical gold and silver are better.

Is bullion better in a bullion vault or under a mattress ?
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #9
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Of course the Rothschilds own The bank of England.

Mayer Amschel Bauer was a jewish goldsmith from Frankfurt am Main. At the door of his house there was a red shield. He changed his name into Rothschild, which means red shield.

He had 5 sons and 5 daughters.
Each sons became bankdirector in another European country.
Each daughter married a bankdirector of yet other countries.

It didn't take long to gather great fortune. It's has been estimated that the first generations fortune went to 2500 times the amount, of all other remaining European banks together.

Amschels cleverest son was Nathan, who was placed at a bank in England.
In 1815, the battle of Waterloo took place, as you know, the one with Napoleon. Nathan had the fastest couriers. After the battle the news would arrive first to Nathan.
So at the stock market place in London, all eyes were focussed on Nathan. When his courier arrived, he did as if Napoleon had won the battle. So everyone started to sell stocks. Then Nathan waited for the moment the prices were low enough, and then ordered some pions to buy up everything.
Since that day Nathan owned everything including The Bank Of England.

Look here on wikipedia
Or here
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #10
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Yes it is the Rothschilds. Don't believe the news when they say Her Majesty's Government.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #11
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
Of course the Rothschilds own The bank of England.

Mayer Amschel Bauer was a jewish goldsmith from Frankfurt am Main. At the door of his house there was a red shield. He changed his name into Rothschild, which means red shield.

He had 5 sons and 5 daughters.
Each sons became bankdirector in another European country.
Each daughter married a bankdirector of yet other countries.

It didn't take long to gather great fortune. It's has been estimated that the first generations fortune went to 2500 times the amount, of all other remaining European banks together.

Amschels cleverest son was Nathan, who was placed at a bank in England.
In 1815, the battle of Waterloo took place, as you know, the one with Napoleon. Nathan had the fastest couriers. After the battle the news would arrive first to Nathan.
So at the stock market place in London, all eyes were focussed on Nathan. When his courier arrived, he did as if Napoleon had won the battle. So everyone started to sell stocks. Then Nathan waited for the moment the prices were low enough, and then ordered some pions to buy up everything.
Since that day Nathan owned everything including The Bank Of England.

Look here on wikipedia
Or here
Well said.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:40 PM   #12
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Whoever owns it got bailed out.

Last edited by Waterman; 10-14-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:49 PM   #13
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

The City of London
The vatican
Washington DC

If I remember well, in the documentary The Ring of Power, they mention those 3 independant states within states, as being more of the same. Power free of any control.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

can anyone find me a better picture?

Alistair Darling
Old 09-17-2008, 06:39 PM   #15
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

just doa google image search, check advanced, choose extra large, have a look, then choose large etc

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...DarlingABr.JPG

http://www.businesscar.co.uk/Picture...ir_Darling.jpg

http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/media/...ng_highres.jpg
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:54 PM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Thanks that worked...

Does anyone know his ties to Germany?
Old 09-17-2008, 06:57 PM   #17
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

No idea but I was gonna do some research on the Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg so if you come across any. Its looking pretty definate that the plan to get the Conservatives in will be going ahead but if someone somewhere pulls a major cat out of the bag the Lib Dems may have their biggest chance in history of getting into power. Their leader has been talking the talk and has threatended tax cuts and all sorts so its all a bit strange. I cant see it happening but stranger things have happene
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #18
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

i posted an article under conspiracy that may shed a lot of light on this. it is titled "teutonic zionism". maybe someone has more info.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:30 PM   #19
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks ... Snake Charmer
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:32 PM   #20
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
i posted an article under conspiracy that may shed a lot of light on this. it is titled "teutonic zionism". maybe someone has more info.
Interesting, Teuton a group of Scandinavians that first moved to Germany, later emerged as the Teutonic Knights for the Vatican, Hitler was rumored to be a member. Zionism, generally relates to a Jewish power organization, relating to both religion and race.

Strange to see the two used together...
Old 09-18-2008, 01:04 AM   #21
some_gurlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Questiny, I'm wondering if you can help me out again, yesterday a Huge spin rolled out of the Bank of England to the Kremlin which when leaked angered the powers to be and suddenly Russian Markets plunged, trading has been suspended for 2 days in a row...

Can you give me an idea who owns the Bank of England?

I'm trying to find the link of who is pulling the strings on this world wide financial collapse...

Thanks in advance...

the illuminati!?
Old 09-18-2008, 01:12 AM   #22
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I took a look, this collapse doesn't have anything to do with Rothschild, he was in complete shock watching his empire crumbling, if you think our 401Ks have taken a hit, you have no clue how much he's been losing...

I didn't see the darkness I was expecting, in fact his conscience seemed clear, maybe I was looking at the wrong Rothschild...

I saw an image of him in Robes, but I don't see the flickering power I expected out of the gathering, just a bunch of men doing a ceremony with no clue why...

Now Darling is a different story, I've made 3 attempts to take a look today and all three were blocked, from some thing or some one out of Germany...

I'll keep you all updated if I can learn any more...
Old 09-18-2008, 06:58 AM   #23
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Dont the Rothschilds go much further back than Napoleon? I think they do. Im pretty sure. Its all about the bloodlines, not always a name.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:45 AM   #24
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
The answer here is also the Rothschilds. I'm sorry to repeat myself, but the documenatry The Money Masters explains it all in detail. The're have been al lot of financial crises or even collapses, and they were always orchestrated.
The market goes up and goes down, and they explain it to us, in school, in the media, as if this is noting more than a natural business cycle. But in reality it's always planned, man-made.

This is how it works.

First of all: remember the central banks or not owned by the state, the people; they 're owned by private bankers, mainly the Rothschilds.

When they make it easy to obtain money, money gets plentiful, economy lives up, grows. This you could call the sowing faze.
Then when they make it difficult to obtain money, money get scarce, economy falls down, market prizes plummet. For those in power, it is the time they buy everything they want.
This is the harvest-faze.

It's ugly in itself. But still more ugly is the fact those in power know in front when which faze will occur, since they are on the helm. So they handle with precognition (is this the right word?), something that is forbidden for all others. But not for them. So they always are prepared for what is coming and so they never loose anything. On the contrary, they always win, no matter which faze.

In history they have battled with US government, presidents. Each time they've lost, they felt they had to punish the people. Eight times the power has gone from government to the Rothschilds and back.
The Rothschilds finally obtained the power in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act. Since then nothing changed.

Break this power would mean you take back their power to mint money, to make or destroy money. It would also mean you would have to end the fractional reserve system.
Now we have a debt-based economy. This enslaves people. Money should serve people, not enslave them.
But it is to late to break their power. After almost 100 years with no barrier obstacles it has grown limitlessly.

Quote:
Dont the Rothschilds go much further back than Napoleon? I think they do. Im pretty sure. Its all about the bloodlines, not always a name.
Well, yes. In a way...
Mayer Amschel Bauer who changed his name to Mayer Amschel Rothschild lived from 1744to 1812. He didn't live to see the end of Napoleon.
Now, Bauer was a goldsmith. How rich he was, and how well connected, is not very well known. But he certainly was not poor. And he must have had good connections. For instance, he managed al his sons into the function of bankdirector each in another country. And then he also managed to make his daughters marry other bankdirectors. Only when you have power, are very well connected, you can do such thing.

I repeat to recommend you to view The Money Masters documentary.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:22 AM   #25
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

....but they can do nothing as long as no one is responding to the market....it is our own chice to make this happen or not....it is always much more damage done when they manage to create a panick......but what is done is already done....but it is always another fase in this.....so if we chose wisely it will not be so bad....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote