Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 02:46 AM   #1
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Benjamin Fulford Reporting a deal but will the neocons go quietly into the night

As reported on the Jeff Rense program this past Monday by Benjamin Fulford, there has been a deal reached to bail out the U. S. but with strings attached. Does anyone really believe that these neocons will go quietly into the night? After waiting for 40-50 years to get into power, I just can't see them putting their plans on hold.

I found a special report printed in the Christian Science Monitor called "Neocon 101" which states; "Neocons" believe that the United States should not be ashamed to use its unrivaled power-forcefully if necessary-to promote its values around the world. Some even speak of the need to cultivate a US empire. They believe modern threats facing the US can no longer be reliably contained and therefore must be prevented, sometimes through preemptive military action. (see Iraq and now Iran, etc). (my note).

It continues; Neocons envision a world in which the Unites States is the unchallenged superpower, immune to threats. They believe that the US has a responsibility ((and some even believe God given responsibility)) to act as a benevolent global hegemon.

Linked here. http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/neocon/neocon101.html

This is why I think we still face a real threat of an Iran attack before the upcoming election.

I didn't hear Benjamin indicate that there was anything we can do individually to help bring this neocon rule to a close.

Republicans tend to toe the party line and the Democrats are just to gutless when it comes to fighting those in power and the average American is way to distracted to care.

Me, I am just to mad not to care.
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:58 AM   #2
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford Reporting a deal but will the neocons go quietly into the night

Having Putin step forward and stop Israel's attack from Georgia, it seems there are a lot of powers in the world that have decided enough is enough.

Iran had another big earthquake today, as they bring more and more of the centrifuges online working on their fault lines like a dental pic on plaque. It won't be long until the whole facility ends up in a pile of rubble.

Their Capital is built on a spiderweb of fault-lines, it will only take a big sneeze to bring the whole city to destruction...

Israel has made a public announcement today, their Military will have no more contact with Georgia...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-11-2008 at 04:16 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:18 AM   #3
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford Reporting a deal but will the neocons go quietly into the night

Just in case someone doesn't know what a neocon is, google video has a great 3 part BBC series called The Power Of Nighmares.

You can watch it here

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...part%201&src=3
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:55 AM   #4
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Benjamin Fulford Reporting a deal but will the neocons go quietly into the night

After years of study, I realized some folks on this planet have
underground bases and technology 50 years ahead of anything
we know. (S4 and Area51. etc)
So I doubt they are worried about Benjamin and Rense getting
all fluffy about Dollar Bills and Jewish Religion and Zionists
and Sarkozy's Friend and Ernst Zundel. etc.

If I had all that technology and security, and I was feeling like God,
and big mean almighty... I'd kill everyone on the surface of the planet,
and breed my own children with good education, love, care, wisdom,
martial arts, respect for ecology, etc.
A very different upbringing from the drug, gun, racist, bullying, loud angry music, rude, junk food infested schools of most places in the west today.

Look at Obama. I'm watching TV News right now.

Obama just said to a huge crowd the words ...
"you can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig".
Relating to VP Choice Sarah Palin.

There, you see how horrible and rude and stupid people are.
(Even a man trying to be President!)

So, anyway, to show you all something positive ...
We forum members are not wasting our time
trying to help with situations on Earth.

You all keep up the good work!

P.S.
Kerry Cassidy or Bill Ryan for president!

=================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:16 AM   #5
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos View Post

After years of study, I realized some folks on this planet have
underground bases and technology 50 years ahead of anything
we know. (S4 and Area51. etc)
So I doubt they are worried about Benjamin and Rense getting
all fluffy about Dollar Bills and Jewish Religion and Zionists
and Sarkozy's Friend and Ernst Zundel. etc.

If I had all that technology and security, and I was feeling like God,
and big mean almighty... I'd kill everyone on the surface of the planet,
and breed my own children with good education, love, care, wisdom,
martial arts, respect for ecology, etc.
A very different upbringing from the drug, gun, racist, bullying, loud angry music, rude, junk food infested schools of most places in the west today.

Look at Obama. I'm watching TV News right now.

Obama just said to a huge crowd the words ...
"you can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig".
Relating to VP Choice Sarah Palin.

There, you see how horrible and rude and stupid people are.
(Even a man trying to be President!)

So, anyway, to show you all something positive ...
We forum members are not wasting our time
trying to help with situations on Earth.

You all keep up the good work!

P.S.
Kerry Cassidy or Bill Ryan for president!

=================
I disagree with you. Putting "Lipstick on a pig" is a common phrase. It was actually used by Mccain himself twice earlier this year and many many republicans have used it in the past. There was a book written by a woman ( i forget her named) called guess what? "how to put lipstick on a pig". Yes everyone believed it was aimed at Sarah Palin because everyone always thinks back to her pitbull with lipstick line. But i truly believe that was not Obama's intentions. The second Obama used it the republicans saw it as a oppurtunity to say, hey we can make this back fire on this guy. If you listen to Obama's entire speech from that he was actually refering to old strategies being haled as new. More of a jab at Mccain's camp keeping on with more of a Bush direction to lead the country. He had another line after that one that was something like "You can wrap a fish in a paper that says change. But its still going to stink". You have to realise much of politics is taken out of context so don't fall victim to the media my friend.
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote