Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default The surge of energy created by the Large Hadron Collider - MagentaPixie2012

MagentaPixie2012 Channel has many other very interesting videos.

"After experiencing a huge surge in energy, enough to wake me from my sleep, at the exact moment the Large Hadron Collider was turned on, I have been into channel with the Collective, Consciousness of Nine to see what they could tell me about this."

Quote from video:
"Embrace these energies surges. Embrace these changes in frequencies and embrace these merging of dimensions for they shall increase in intensity dear ones.
Each of you have the ability with and the tools with in to ride smoothly through this cosmic wave."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwa_keVgsOc

These are channelled messages coming from a collective energy who present as 9 White Winged beings. The channel has been receiving this information since 1993 but has now been told to release this information to other like minded souls and those known as 'Lightworkers' They say 'United we stand, Divided we fall' and that it is time for the lightworkers, the mediums, the researchers, the scientists and all those with differing perspectives on the 2012 Earth changes to come together as a collective force and bring forward their knowledge in whatever way it may be.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-11-2008 at 12:52 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:47 AM   #2
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The surge of energy created by the Large Hadron Collider - MagentaPixie2012

whoa ok I also woke up today at very odd hour, way earlier than usual. felt a bit weird. is there anywhere else that this person specifies the exact time she felt this 'surge' of energy?
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:52 AM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The surge of energy created by the Large Hadron Collider - MagentaPixie2012

3 earthquakes...

I in Iran 6.1
I in Indonesia 6.6
I in Japan 7.2
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote