Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Question Artificial Weather Change in No. California?

I just found out about chemtrails yesterday (through this website). I read the reporting of "spraying" in the US NW & none in US SW. I live in SF N Bay & the weather has been very hot for past 5-6 days (high 90's or more).

Today, somewhat to my surprise, I woke up to an VERY unusual overcast sky & cold breeze. Is this some type of method to adversely affect our economy by negatively impacting our agricultural crops?

Oh, BTW, I saw on the news, clear & dry in the US SW.
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Weather Change in No. California?

Personally I'd look at the weather charts first of all to see if the change of weather was coming.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #3
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

The US military is using weather modification on the US and other places around the world... But, it's not just the US, even tho the power elite want us to think it is... That keeps the populations in a state of unrest.. finger pointing. and easier to control... create a situation for a desired outcome, then offer a 'solution'.. I know I'm just rambling on..!! Right now, in Illinois, where I'm at, the weather is extremely cool... I had to turn the furnace on this morning to knock the chill out of the air. Early September is usually very hot and humid here. We've gotten almost 6 inches of rain in one week!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Oh really?

Anybody who looks at the weather models and charts had has a degree of understanding can see what is coming.

Weather forecasters couldn't forecast weather that is being modified.

As an aside, this summer has been rainy, cool and dull in England. Unusually so.

That does not mean that the weather is being modified by the US Government.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #5
Charlie
Avalon Senior Member

We live in very rural NW Arkansas. Frequently the sky above us is streaked with chem trails. I have noticed that following an episode of chem trails we seem to cloud up and rain either the following day or the day after.

Also, I recently had my soil tested for the purpose of providing compost and soil amendments in one of my gardens. Routinely the extension office checks for heavy metals in the soil. I was astounded to find that they detected unusually high levels of aluminum (15 milligrams per square meter is the upper limit ours was 25 milligrams per meter. This would seem to correlate with the stories I have read regarding dispersed nano particles from chem trails, or we are sitting upon an aluminum deposit?

Last edited by Charlie; 09-10-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:48 PM   #6
Newly_Awakened
Avalon Senior Member

Also, keep in mind that when one government "adjusts" the weather, there is an opposite effect downstream. If it is made to rain one place, the countries downwind will in turn not get this rain and be unusually dry.
Newly_Awakened is offline   Reply With Quote