Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Sun can not be a nuclear reactor

I wanted to share this because I am watching John Lear interview and you all were asking about the sun.

http://www.electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm

Today's orthodox thermonuclear models fail to explain many observed solar phenomena. The Electric Sun model is inherently predictive of all these observed phenomena. It is relatively simple. It is self consistent. And it does not require the existence of mysterious entities such as the unseen solar 'dynamo' genie that lurks somewhere beneath the surface of the fusion model. The Electric Sun model does not violate Maxwell's equations as the fusion model does.

Ralph Juergens had the genius to develop the Electric Sun model back in the 1970's. His hypothesis has so far passed the harsh tests of observed reality. His seminal work may eventually get the recognition it deserves. Or, of course, others may try to claim it, or parts of it, and hope the world forgets who came up with these ideas first.
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Sun can not be a nuclear reactor

Thanks for the link YLG.

My interpretation/understanding:
The surface temperature of the sun is only 5,800 kelvin which is the only thing we can be certain about.

From terrestrial experiments we know that the temp threshold for proton+proton fusion reaction (hydrogen+hydrogen = helium) is around 10,000,000 Kelvin to 16,000,000 Kelvin.

So, if the fusion model fails, we don't really know the temperature of suns "apparent" core. Considering the helium signatures we see in solar spectrum, it'd still be safe to assume that some kind of hydrogen fusion does happen inside sun. But we don't know at what rate(which is used to determine the age of sun). So we don't really know the age of sun, which is currently stated at 4.8 Billion years with roughly the same amount to go.

So, now! If age of sun is not known, we don't really know about the age of other stars as well. I just can't count the number of other threories that fail with the "fusion model of sun".

Seriously, how many of us say "I know what I am doing".

I am sure that most of them in the peer review board definitely says those words.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to know the nature of our nearby celestial bodies.

I pretty much take it as an absolute that we have been lie to about such things because those truths could lead to much more than what we know about ourselves.

I wonder what the sun really is. I have my ideas, but they are incomplete.

HAH!
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Some have proposed that Sol is an electromagnetic shield.It is in a way but i think it was meant in a different meaning as in to keep us contained on terra until we could satisfy the criteria for leaving the planet. As is referred to what the bible is meant to be; "instructions to be understood before leaving planet earth".
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote