Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 05:11 AM   #1
Daniels
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cure for AIDS?

I found this interesting video. sounds profound to me.. decide for yourself.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=V1otPs4slq0
Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:31 AM   #2
echo
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Cure for AIDS?

I just wanted to throw in the name Dr. Hulda Clark here. Part of her method is based on frequency to directly kill the parasites/viruses/bacteria. She even has a book specifically called "The Cure For HIV / AIDS". The books go into more detail and also include an herbal process to cleanse the organs.

For the ones with gallstones or liver stones, the liver flush is great and very simple to do.

http://www.drclark.net
http://www.drclark.com
echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #3
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cure for AIDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo View Post
I just wanted to throw in the name Dr. Hulda Clark here. Part of her method is based on frequency to directly kill the parasites/viruses/bacteria. She even has a book specifically called "The Cure For HIV / AIDS". The books go into more detail and also include an herbal process to cleanse the organs.

For the ones with gallstones or liver stones, the liver flush is great and very simple to do.

http://www.drclark.net
http://www.drclark.com
Echo is correct. I have seen HIV and AIDS healed by this. You have to be careful with the flushing, Echo. The debris that are churned up can block the kidney tubules. If you read Hulda's book,
"The Cure For All Diseases", she has the ingredients for a kidney flush in there also. It takes several weeks to do the kidney flush correctly but it will insure good filtration to get rid of the heavy particles cause by the liver flush later.

Children can take only one or two drops of Clarkia per day, in water.

For pets, boil parsley and keep the water. Put a drop or two on their food every day for one week, to clear the kidneys. Then you can start putting one drop on their food one time per day.

It's all in the book "The Cure for All Diseases". There is also another book, "The Cure for HIV and AIDS". I have seen some amazing results with this simple program. The best I have ever seen. Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:19 AM   #4
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

AIDS is man made.

Research Dr. Len Horowitz. His books have copies of reports from medical journals that basically outline how it was created.

Speaking of which, that would be a good interview with Project Camelot.
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:40 AM   #5
SeeCastaneda
Avalon Senior Member

Please Google Jim Humble. He has a free E book download about something called Miracle Mineral Supplement.. He has documented 75,000 cures of Malaria and also at least 300+ cures of AIDS/HIV.

MMS can be purchased off of Ebay for a very reasonable price. This will be something good to have when mdicine falls apart and a bottle can last up to 2 years. It cures anydisease caused by excessive acidity and will not harm any good bacteria in the body. The e-book will describe what it does. Please check this out!!!
SeeCastaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
echo
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Cure for AIDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeCastaneda View Post

Please Google Jim Humble. He has a free E book download about something called Miracle Mineral Supplement.. He has documented 75,000 cures of Malaria and also at least 300+ cures of AIDS/HIV.

MMS can be purchased off of Ebay for a very reasonable price. This will be something good to have when mdicine falls apart and a bottle can last up to 2 years. It cures anydisease caused by excessive acidity and will not harm any good bacteria in the body. The e-book will describe what it does. Please check this out!!!
I bought a kit a while back that made 12 bottles of it (the website doesn't sell this anymore). I tried it for a week and my only recommendation is: follow instructions!!
He tells everyone to take it slow because the body needs to flush things out. I went too fast and jumped from 8 to 9 drops on the same day and ended up sick to my stomach for half the day.
echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:21 PM   #7
HallieBallie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels View Post
I found this interesting video. sounds profound to me.. decide for yourself.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=V1otPs4slq0
More interresting is the scheme what is used and the parts you need to build it.
HallieBallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:29 PM   #8
Swamisalami
Banned

Something like this?

http://educate-yourself.org/be/becke...andparts.shtml
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:04 AM   #9
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo View Post
I bought a kit a while back that made 12 bottles of it (the website doesn't sell this anymore). I tried it for a week and my only recommendation is: follow instructions!!
He tells everyone to take it slow because the body needs to flush things out. I went too fast and jumped from 8 to 9 drops on the same day and ended up sick to my stomach for half the day.
I also have been using this for about 1 week, but with no side-effects as I have followed the instructions. Can't say how effective it is as I am disgustingly healthy thank God, but I have had a small wart on the side of one of my fingers for about 30 years that I would like to see dissolved away, so as well as taking it orally in diluted form, I am also applying the concentrated solution as suggested direct to the effected area, so time will tell...
sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:44 AM   #10
HallieBallie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
Swami, thanks for the url.
HallieBallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:59 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
I have had a small wart on the side of one of my fingers for about 30 years that I would like to see dissolved away
please do NOT laugh, but, the cure for that
is to spit on it, in the morning, first thing,
before you put anything else in your mouth...
i have NEVER had a wart, but,
somewhere, i recall, someone i know used to get them,
and, that is what her great grandmother told her to do,
and, believe it or NOT, but, within 2-3 weeks,
it dried up, feel off, and, they never returned

maybe that will work for you

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:22 AM   #12
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Dr Bob Beck.

Check out SOTA ready built kits which include collidial silver maker.

All I need to do now is sort myself a good distiller.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #13
Swamisalami
Banned

your welcome HalliBallie. I'm trying to make the print with software from the net but I'm not good with that, you?? I want one with batteries, off the grid. Just can't make the printlayout(zeefdruk).

I also have the equipment ready to make collodialsilver with batteries, It's pretty simple to make. Silverelektrodes can be bought here. Also pretty simple generatorinstructions (Dutch) and measurementinstructions.

http://www.colloidaalzilver.nl/

Distiller: I build me one from a bucket, a beercooler (spiral), pressurepan and some copper gas(fitting),-pipes 8mm and 15 mm.

http://www.biertap.com/assets/s2dmai...cc0943502.html
Old 09-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #14
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
Hi. I never heard of that one! Though it has never really bothered me as it is pretty much invisible, (more a calus than a wart, just needs regular 'filing down') I'll continue using the MMS solution for another while to see what happens. If nothing happens, I'll try your remedy!

btw, so far the MMS treatment is certainly provoking a reaction of sorts, as the site of application is left feeling slightly sore - maybe a positive sign...
sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #15
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Cure for AIDS?

Im surprised no-one mentioned this, have you guys actually watched the Project Camelot interviews or what??

Thank you John Lear for the following info:

"Exact cure for AIDS

The information that Bob got up at S-4 was [reading from a paper]:

AIDS was a virus that is protected by the protein coat on the RNA
preventing the antibodies,
the T-4 cells, of the immune system from detecting and eliminating it.
The alleged cure for
AIDS lies in the excrement of the white fungus that’s grown from the
Chinese cucumber
Trichosanthes kirilowii.
This excrement, which develops after about two or three weeks, is
separated with hydrazine
sulphate in an acidification process which dissolves the protein coat on
the RNA and exposes
the nucleus of the virus that’s detected by the antibodies in the immune
system.
Regardless of how weak the immune system is, the virus will be
destroyed. No more than
20cc dose per 36-hour period should be administered. No antibiotics
should be used during
this period. The 20ccs are metabolized in 36 hours, having dissolved the
protein coat on the
virus.
And I mention here that over the last 20 years I have been party to
several attempts to get
samples of the Trichosanthes kirilowii out of China, but all have met
with failure, the last
samples having been cooked during departure procedures.

AIDS was invented by a Navy surgeon named R. M. Donner."
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #16
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

If you watch the blood zapper interviews / discussions from the Dr. Bob Beck movies he says the blood zapping de-activates the protein and allows your immune system to get the upper hand. AIDS and Cancer are immune system battles and anything which helps is definitely worth pursuing.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #17
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger

I've smelled my morning breath,,,I spit on anything and it might fall off!

Seriously, natural remedies are always best no matter what. My step father had cancer in the brain and as soon as "modern medicine" got in there, he was never the same and died a slow painful death.
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:14 PM   #18
motov
Avalon Senior Member

h2o2 0.006% in the vain should do the trick, but i would not do it without supervision from a doctor/nurse, and the problem is finding one to do it, i know its been done with success..... and it can kill aggressive types of cancer to......
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #19
Swamisalami
Banned

I've heard somewhere that cancer start as a mould (fungi). Fungus grows in a acidic envirement.

If you drink one tin of cola (0,33 litre) you need to drink 32 tins of water to neutralize the Ph from the blood, from the sugar and acid in it. We can't drink drink 32 tins of water because it,s, around, 10 litres or 2,5 gallon (??). So the liver and the bodyfat take care of this procedure. The liver doesn,t like this to much.

The Ph-level of the blood is very inportant and if it increases just a little bit to much it's Game Over for this incarnation. By eating and drinking to many additives, and it´s in all our foods which we buy in the supermarkets, we constantly are creating a toxic Ph levels in the blood. The fungus loves this envirement. I think this is the biggest, created, cause of diabetis.

Nowadays there are all kinds of watermaking machines that can make alkaline water. This helps to get rid of acid in the body. They are extremely expensive, like this ones.

http://www.throwbackland.com/leveluk-sd-501.html

The Swami don´t like this and thinks it´s grazy to ask such amounts so I found another one which you can make yourself for a small amount. It´s working off the grid.

http://atl2.netfirms.com/engy/mutch/acidalk/acidalk.htm

In this movie you can see some test done with alkaline water.

http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q...nl&emb=0&dur=3

If you start building things for yourself always take care. From collodial silver, with the wrong current and resistors which create the (wrongsized)silverparticles in the water, your skin can turn grey or blue and will stay that color the rest of your life.

I experimented a little bit to much with ozonised water and sat in the smallest room of the house for hours. My **** looked like that of a sheep and it took a couple of weeks for my body to get back in it´s orginal shape.

Still these are methods which are useable when the roof comes down and when we have to live off the grid. Hope you can do something with it.

Regards,

The Swami
Old 10-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #20
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

AIDS has to be one of the biggest conspiracies made, by man of cause.

If you are HIV postive you have nothing to worry about. HIV is a retro virus meaning it doesn't kill cells only lives off them..they go for the ride. If you take the medication the government was giving you then have something to worry about. The medication contains AZT which destroys and attacks the immune system...not AIDS as we have been told.

I have seen alot of my parents gay friends die from the AZT they were given.

A MUST READ 'Deadly Deception: the Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS' by Robert E willner
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #21
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

grat find,Thanks. Here's one for you. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89573281687331
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:01 AM   #22
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Smile Re: Cure for AIDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
If you watch the blood zapper interviews / discussions from the Dr. Bob Beck movies he says the blood zapping de-activates the protein and allows your immune system to get the upper hand. AIDS and Cancer are immune system battles and anything which helps is definitely worth pursuing.
You can find all the info here on the Beck Protocols, including the Zappers, Videos, Beck Papers, etc.

Lots of info on Colloidal Silver DIY designs here including buying the cheapest .99999 silver electrodes here as well.

Hope this is of assistance.
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote