Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #1
troopgear
Banned

Default Mark of the BEAST!!!

Here is something for the sheep to sit-on.....
YOU already have the mark of the Beast....
It's your Credit Score, its nothing complex, it just simple.....3 digit number...
1. BAD credit, no car, no bank, no loans, no jobs,
2. YEP! people don't know that your new employer runs a credit check
and current... just ask H.R....sometimes once a year....

So who else here has original thoughts about things..... not on YOUTUBE!!!!

Best Regards

Last edited by troopgear; 09-13-2008 at 07:45 PM.
troopgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mark of the BEAST!!!

I have another theory. In the US it is your social security number. The Bible says The mark of the beast will be in your forehead or your hand. Well, do you know your social security number by heart? It's in your head. Have you ever written it down to get a job so that you can buy or sell? It's in your hand.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

LOL
I just see so much ignorance in the forum I just feel like copping out, it seems just overwhelming, read the Bible and prophets.

Read:
Prophet Esdras

http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0829.htm

And they took me away to the north, and I saw there a man bound with iron
chains. And I asked: Who is this? And he said to me: This is he who said, I
am the Son of God, that made stones bread, and water wine. And the prophet
said: My lord, let me know what is his form, and I shall tell the race of
men, that they may not believe in him. And he said to me: The form of his
countenance is like that of a wild beast; his right eye like the star that
rises in the morning, and the other without motion; his mouth one cubit; his
teeth span long; his fingers like scythes; the track of his feet of two
spans; and in his face an inscription, Antichrist. He has been exalted to
heaven; he shall go down to Hades.

Now for the next one sheesh
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:32 PM   #4
Norval
Banned

Maybe it is "demonocracy"

democracy

No country buy's nor sells on the world market with out it.

Nobody can stop you and I from buying or selling, or bartering.

Yet on an international level it can be done.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #5
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
I have another theory. In the US it is your social security number. The Bible says The mark of the beast will be in your forehead or your hand. Well, do you know your social security number by heart? It's in your head. Have you ever written it down to get a job so that you can buy or sell? It's in your hand.
I would agree with you, Questiny. The social security card is in the hand as well if you ever use it to get a job and so forth. I don't really ever see this RFID chip idea ever becoming a reality. I agree that the mark of the beast has already been here for quite some time. Perhaps a national ID would make it even more intense, but RFID, in my opinion, is a farce. I think that 90% or so of the people would refuse.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:57 PM   #6
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Brothers and sisters
The Antichrist implements the mark of the beast for all to wear on right hand or forehead
(see description above), until the Antichrist appears there is no mark of the beast.It may be soon but it is not now.
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:29 PM   #7
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by troopgear View Post
Here is something for the sheep to sit-on.....
YOU already have the mark of the Beast....
It's your Credit Score, its nothing complex, it just simple.....3 digit number...
1. BAD credit, no car, no bank, no loans, no jobs,
2. YEP! people don't know that your new employer runs a credit check
and current... just ask H.R....sometimes once a year....

So who else here has original thoughts about things..... not on YOUTUBE!!!!

Best Regards
Years ago in a previous journey (people have many journeys through life),
I was in a position of opinion with one of the major Banks.They were introducing credit scoring, and I railed against it to the point that the policy was to only use it as one of the guides in credit granting and the the cornerstone of the three Cs (character, capacity and collateral) would not be abandoned. After I left, credit scoring took over. I knew its ramifications and the resultant effect on the credit system that it would manifest.

The mark of the beast? Its more of a manifestation of the principles of mercantilism finding their way into our Banking structure.But the source is the same.Its evil (note evil is live spelled backwards or "anti-live") is in the valuation of men and ultimately its oppressive effects.

The following is my understanding at this time:

The solution to that puzzle is more complex, yet elegant in its simplicity.

Keep in mind that John when he experienced this was "caught up by the spirit", so images should be discerned in that manner.

A scriptoral concept that threads its way through the Bible is that of

Head - Heart - Hand. You will see this in the wisdom books.

So simply put, what we conceive with out head (forehead relates to active thought- frontal lobes in the current venacular), we should filter through the heart (discerned through our morals and understanding of the Law) before being put into action - Hand...

Now, overlaying the vision we see people are marked in the forehead (active thought) and the hand, the number being a man's number 666.No heart involved....

Consider the game of dice, which is ancient, on two dice the chances of rolling a prime number are 4 /6 or .666. The lesson in this is not the dice itself, but applying the wisdom above, that act of rolling the dice in the first place. We call this speculation....Wealth without labour.

Now, due to the convergences that are taking place around us, this is my current understanding of this vision, however this can manifest itself otherwise for other people because the Bible is a living Book and we all experience its worth slightly differently....My percepion is based on the job I'm called to do....
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:40 PM   #8
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

My sister left me a note last night on our dining room table. I work at night on the weekends, so I don't get to see her. The note she left was really telling, although I was expecting it sooner or later. The credit union where we have accounts had scanned her driver's license. They are doing that now to keep people from stealing identities.

I told her this is in prelude to the NFID cards we are going to get, thanks in part to our good old Senator Chuck Schumer.

Oh well, as long as we don't accept the mark on the right hand or forehead. That will be next, I assure you!
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #9
kaye lambert
Avalon Senior Member

Well, If they try to put a mark on my forehead, or a chip in my body, they will have to shoot me first!
kaye lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:49 PM   #10
kaye lambert
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaye lambert View Post
Well, If they try to put a mark on my forehead, or a chip in my body, they will have to shoot me first!
Well, if they try to put a mark on my forehead, or a chip in my body, they will have to shoot me first!
kaye lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:01 AM   #11
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jma View Post
Brothers and sisters
The Antichrist implements the mark of the beast for all to wear on right hand or forehead
(see description above), until the Antichrist appears there is no mark of the beast.It may be soon but it is not now.
All due respect....
How can you 'know' this?
The bible told you so?
The bible has been translated so many times that it has become dis-information.
That is not to say there is not any truth in it but, what is the truth and what is not is the question.
A Damn Good Question I might add.

It is documented that there have been meetings as to what goes into the bible.
So with that then this tells me there was/is an agenda as to what people are being told to believe.

Especially the King Jimmy Version...

What I do not understand is how people will believe old text and never consider that anything NEW can come to light.

Why that would then simply be limiting 'God' now wouldn't it?

Why cannot 'God' be able to pass along new information while civilizations grow/change/etc?
Old 09-14-2008, 02:15 AM   #12
John Doe
Avalon Senior Member

With a chip, we already have:
the Cell phones, passports, IDs, Credit Cards...

In Brazil, next year they wanna push a national ID system, with all sorts of biometric data, all on a chip... (While millions of poor kids don't have any kind of paper documentation, to prove they even exist)
They also are beginning to use thumb-print scanning systems, for the next Elections. (That are all rigged with those Electronic Voting Machines)

If someone comes up to me to implant the chip... I'll go down gun slinging.

MARK of the BEAST: to me, it is the MATRIX... CONTROL... REPRESSION... CONCENTRATION OF INFORMATION...
John Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:20 AM   #13
CosmicFever

I don't believe anyone will take this mark, whatever it is, without knowing exactly what their doing. That would violate our freewill. The same guy who is quoted below was asked what would happen to those who refused the NWO. His reply was, "they'll be taken to another room".

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-14-2008, 02:43 AM   #14
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving View Post
I would agree with you, Questiny. The social security card is in the hand as well if you ever use it to get a job and so forth. I don't really ever see this RFID chip idea ever becoming a reality. I agree that the mark of the beast has already been here for quite some time. Perhaps a national ID would make it even more intense, but RFID, in my opinion, is a farce. I think that 90% or so of the people would refuse.
Thank you Irving for opening the door on this! I will tell you exactly how they are going to get 90% of the population to demand they get it. Remember Order out of Chaos. The Powers that Be (TPTB) will point out that the only way to truly get rid of Terrorism we must get rid of CASH. No person or company in their right mind would fund a terrorist organization using a credit card. TPTB will tell you that the War on Drugs can only be won by getting rid of CASH. No one is going to buy a gram of coke using their ATM card. They will tell you illegal arms (including nuclear) running can be eliminated if you get rid of CASH. No country is going to buy weapons to fight proxy wars using credit cards. TBTB will tell you all these problems will be eliminated and everyone will be better off without CASH. It will save the government so much money because they won't have to print more money and store it, ship it, protect it, have agencies dedicated to counting it and even burning the old bills. They will tell you the taxes on it will go down because of the money being saved can now be used for other things, like schools and free health care.

This will all happen AFTER everyone is tired of living in fear and things are so chaotic that they will accept any good idea and CHANGE that comes their way.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:15 AM   #15
Kris Riley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dood View Post
All due respect....
How can you 'know' this?
The bible told you so?
The bible has been translated so many times that it has become dis-information.
That is not to say there is not any truth in it but, what is the truth and what is not is the question.
A Damn Good Question I might add.

It is documented that there have been meetings as to what goes into the bible.
So with that then this tells me there was/is an agenda as to what people are being told to believe.

Especially the King Jimmy Version...

What I do not understand is how people will believe old text and never consider that anything NEW can come to light.

Why that would then simply be limiting 'God' now wouldn't it?

Why cannot 'God' be able to pass along new information while civilizations grow/change/etc?
I totally agree. Why is there limits to NOW prophets and NOW miracles and Blessed ones. Why can't there be new additions to the Book. I know because it's forbidden. So is interpreting it any other way than what the leaders of the faiths. If Jesus comes back, would you know, unless he or she was flying around like superman. No, he'd probably be deemed the antichrist for sure. People need to just stop complicating the simple messages taught by Jesus. Not hard. Strip away the whole non-godly ones out of the mix and you get Jesus. The one that said the kingdom of heaven is within. You will do greater things than I and so on. Just him telling us that we are the power of god manifesting reality every single breath at a time. Every single moment and thought projected.
Kris Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #16
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you Irving for opening the door on this! I will tell you exactly how they are going to get 90% of the population to demand they get it. Remember Order out of Chaos. The Powers that Be (TPTB) will point out that the only way to truly get rid of Terrorism we must get rid of CASH. No person or company in their right mind would fund a terrorist organization using a credit card. TPTB will tell you that the War on Drugs can only be won by getting rid of CASH. No one is going to buy a gram of coke using their ATM card. They will tell you illegal arms (including nuclear) running can be eliminated if you get rid of CASH. No country is going to buy weapons to fight proxy wars using credit cards. TBTB will tell you all these problems will be eliminated and everyone will be better off without CASH. It will save the government so much money because they won't have to print more money and store it, ship it, protect it, have agencies dedicated to counting it and even burning the old bills. They will tell you the taxes on it will go down because of the money being saved can now be used for other things, like schools and free health care.

This will all happen AFTER everyone is tired of living in fear and things are so chaotic that they will accept any good idea and CHANGE that comes their way.
Questiny, that makes perfect sense. I do believe a cashless society is surely on its way for exactly the reasons that you have articulately explained. One goal of the powers that be is surely to have a global cashless society that uses the same standards for all nations.

As for RFID implanted within your own body - perhaps it could happen over many years of time, I just have a hard time seeing it all happening at once within the next year or two as some suggest. To me, it seems more likely to be a universal card. But who knows. As some have already suggested, I would surely refuse something so outrageous.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #17
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

Hey ya'll,I would say QUESTINY is on to something! First the book of Daniel explanes what a beast is. A Govt. or king many examples.Two headed leopard swift with wings Ie: Meads & the Persains, etc. Next YOU can not buy or sell with out the number! Try to get a bank acct. or savings ,checking or credit card without it! Try to travel or get a plane ticket or rent a car without it! Sure you use cash still but how many people get automatic direct deposit? Every thing you do is monitored and yes they would like to bring in cashless society! So the mark- number has been around a while they would just like to perfect it! Wheres the LOVE,they ain't got none in em!
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:40 PM   #18
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Riley View Post
I totally agree. Why is there limits to NOW prophets and NOW miracles and Blessed ones. Why can't there be new additions to the Book. I know because it's forbidden. So is interpreting it any other way than what the leaders of the faiths. If Jesus comes back, would you know, unless he or she was flying around like superman. No, he'd probably be deemed the antichrist for sure. People need to just stop complicating the simple messages taught by Jesus. Not hard. Strip away the whole non-godly ones out of the mix and you get Jesus. The one that said the kingdom of heaven is within. You will do greater things than I and so on. Just him telling us that we are the power of god manifesting reality every single breath at a time. Every single moment and thought projected.

I'm pretty sure the bible makes it clear, you will know without question who Christ is on his second coming.
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:21 AM   #19
Kris Riley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSErwine View Post
I'm pretty sure the bible makes it clear, you will know without question who Christ is on his second coming.
Well I know it says that, but that doesn't mean everyone will know who he is. Unless maybe he's shouting it out to the planet, which he may.
Kris Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:58 AM   #20
SteveSega

Talking Re: Mark of the BEAST!!!

The mark of the beast is simple. The Bible tells us that it will interpret itself in 2 Peter 1:20-21. It states that there will be no "private interpretation" of the Bible. One only needs to chase a topic throughout the Bible to reveal the true meaning of anything.

This thread started by talking about Revelation 13:16-18, but the truth is that marks on hands and head are mentioned first in Deuteronomy 6:1-8. It tells us that our thoughts are the marks of our heads, and that our actions are the marks of our heads. What this is telling you in Revelation 13:16-18 is that we cannot think like the Beast of Revelation or do the activities that the Beast wants us to do.

That means that you need to identify the Beast of Revelation. Jesus tells us in Matthew 24:15 that Daniel was talking about the Last Days in his prophecy. We should see what he has to say about it. Daniel spoke of 4 Beasts in Daniel chapters 7-12. Daniel tells us the names of the first to are the Babylonians and the Medo-Persians. He tells us that the 4 beasts are governments or kingships. Historically we know that the 3rd Beast was Alexander the Great from the Greece-Macedonia rulership of most of the world, followed by the Roman Empire.

He tells us that the 4th Beast has 10 horns with 10 heads. Revelation 13:1 says the Beast has 10 horns with crowns as well (it also states it has 7 heads in Revelation, but that is explained below). Each horn would have been drawn with a 2 dimensional picture in that time period. Basically the horns are like a chart graph. The 10 horns are 10 major rules over time. Daniel said there would be a change between the 3rd and 4th horns by a little horn. The 4th Beast is the Roman Empire and Daniel told us that they would reign on and off 10 times until the Kingdom of Heaven arrives here on earth.

Hitler claimed to the be the 3rd Reich, making him the 9th ruler of the Beast. Charlemange (aka "the Butcher") was the 1st Reich and 5th major ruler of the Roman Empire. Julius Caesar was the first ruler before religion, or the little horn was added to the Roman Empire to become the "Holy Roman Empire" (aka little horn).

The little horn is a false religion that would claim to have the power of God, and would "think to change times and laws" of God (Daniel 7:25). This means they would take Bible information and teach it falsely. The little horn is called a "woman" that basically rides the Beast in Revelation chapter 17. Revelation 17:9 tells us the mystery of the 7 heads in Revelation 13:1, that the 7 heads are in fact 7 hills. Rome is called the city of 7 hills.

Rome started in the Catholic Church in 325 AD when Constantine the Great rose to power. The Catholic Church is a mixture of every religion that was in the Roman Empire in 325 AD, and was edited for content by Constantine the Great himself. He also started to use the Julian Calendar while changing holidays from the ones listed in the Old Testament and taught by the Apostles in the New Testament as well. Since God's Holy Days (aka Sabbaths) are "forever" (Exodus 31:17) and God does not change (Malachi 3:6, James 1:17, and Hebrews 13:8), therefore the Sabbaths still apply today. Constantine changed both "times and laws" of God.

In other words, to keep Christmas, Easter or any other false Holy Day is violating both "times and laws" of God. Jesus said it was better to learn nothing than to learn it wrong. Catholics and all of the denominations from it all have learned it wrong. That is why those holidays are so commercialized. They have been taken over by money. Let's not forget who invented the modern money system after all, it was Rome.

Jesus said in Matthew 6:24 that no one can serve 2 masters. You cannot serve both God and money. People today have lost touch with both God and nature. They live in artificial habitats, go to zoos and ask what animal would want to live like that? Um... people do obviously. Look at any suburb or inner city and tell me that arranging plants and trees in patterns is natural. It is unnatural and cuts people off from their instincts. That is why people freak out over seeing wild animals because they aren't used to it. People have become so enslaved by money that they would rather spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to live in an artificial environment, than to live out in nature. It is crazy!

I grew up in a remote area of MN, and I used to feed wild deer from my hands. I have had black bears come up to me and smell me from head to toe. Timber wolves have let me pet them on the head. When you are a part of what is true, pure and natural, then animals will come up to you unafraid as well. Matthew 5:8 says that the "pure of heart will see God."

People in Jesus time did not understand what he said, and most people today don't even understand as much as they did back then. The Last Days are getting closer, and the Bible says only 144,000 (Revelation 7:4) will get it right in these Last Days. With over 6 billion people on the earth, that means less than .02% will get it right. Satan has deceived the rest of the world (Revelation 12:9), and he did so by giving his power of deception to the Beast of Revelation (Revelation 13:2), the "Holy Roman Empire". Have you ever noticed how many wars are fought over religion? Almost all of them, the others are over money and possessions (or even unneeded oil because cars can run on water).

The world is poised for WW3, as predicted by the Bible. The economy is collapsing, as predicted by the Bible. "The King of the South" (Iran) is about to strike Jerusalem, and "the King of the North" (the EU or modern Roman Empire with the Catholic Church) will attack and destroy "the King of the South". This will all be done in the name of false religion on both sides because the Bible says "thou shalt not kill (murder)".

People have a lot to learn, but there isn't much time. When Jerusalem is hit, WW3 will truly begin. This will begin the 3.5 year long "Great Tribulation" that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24. It will be the beginning of sorrow until "the end of the age."

The Bible is not the only source that states this will happen. Egyptian and Mayan pyramids, the Chinese book of "I Ching" (book of changes), etc predict 2012 as the last year of this age after a few years of devastation. The reason the annual Sabbaths still apply today is because they are modern day markers of when events will happen on a calendar that is contained in the Bible. Most people are not aware of it because they do not know the entire Bible. They go to their sunday services to worship the sun (not the Son), and only read about 3% of the Bible... at best. Open your eyes, read and learn that even current events and modern science are telling us that everything the Bible said would happen in the Last Days has already started. Only the 144,000 will understand this post. If you did not get it, sorry. Many are called, but few are chosen.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:02 AM   #21
SteveSega

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSErwine View Post
Matthew 24:4-5, Jesus states "take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name." Matthew 24:23:24 "if it were possible they would deceive even the elect." Have you heard of "Project Blue Beam"? It is the NWO plot to create a false 2nd coming with a hologram projected around the earth in the electromagnetic field.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #22
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex
Arrow Re: Mark of the BEAST!!!

SteveSega, It appears you have done your home work, and true many threads say the same things. Hopi,Celtic, mayan etc, thru much reseach it seems much of the old testament has its root in ancient sumar. Even RA on David Wilcox's website a channel for recovering Christians, says all bible prophecy will come true! I just believe as knowledge increases, "last days knowledge will increase" and it is, that a few more pieces of the puzzle are comming out! Do you not agree that the 144,000 are the first fruits, scattered thru out the world, to first wake up and bring forth the change and to help the other light workers raise the vibration of earth? You make it sound like 144,000- .02% is all that makes it thru, this time around ? I know it says wide is the gate that leeds to destruction and many go there in, and narrow is the way that leads to LIFE and few who find it but .02%??? If you get a chance try to get your hands on a copy of Pleiadian perspectives on Human Evolution, Bear& Company publishing. In it it explains 144,000 will wake up to CHRIST mind first, let this mind be in you, that was also in Christ Jesus, and then the big changes come! And also the book of Daniel ROCKS! Thanks for sharing! Peace
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:57 PM   #23
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

With our ascension in progress and our understanding exceeding education (intuition), I'm truly excited about our collective direction. When viewed in a different light, the scriptures come to mean something else entirely than what we once thought they did.
Questiny, I really like your mind. Olddood, Northboy...right on. I love it when a discerning minds/spirits elect to scrutinize the scriptures beyond the point of view that's endorsed by the church. I, too have seen many scriptures come to take on a different meaning in light of all this information.
There are many translations of the bible and we know that agendas were thrust upon those texts that were previously considered holy. If there was only one version of the bible, I'd have to give a nod of respect to the divine intervention that maintained it as such. Because they're not, I have to assume its just one more book (like our history books in school) that were printed and published to dissiminate a particular opinion, or program by which to control the masses. That's not to say that the entire contents therein are bogus and should be summarily dismissed - but that they, too should be taken with a grain of salt.
The prophecies recorded hundreds and even thousands of years ago were visions of a likely future. But the future is malleable. And the vessels that got all of us this far are slightly obsolete now. Many words were translated from their original form; meanings and interpretations changed right along with them. The messengers brought the truth, but we didn't get it. Jesus Christ, Krishna...they had the same message more or less, but it was a limited account. The things that they were trying to communicate kind of went over our heads. Through God all things are possible. If you do away with the idea that there is a power outside of yourself and replace that word with connection...all things are possible, but only in the absence of division. Unfortunately, division seems to be the cornerstone for many organized religions.

I really don't see us all standing in line to get the mark of the beast; those refusing being summarily killed and therefore guaranteed passage into heaven. It doesn't resonate. The SS#, the RFID chip - they're all very intelligent possiblities. But again, trying to pigeonhole any of this information as being proof that one religion or another is right is defeating the purpose of One. I don't care about being right or wrong. The ego tries desperately to be right, but then someone has to be wrong. Division.
We're the new authors of what is. Let's write the damn book already and stop splitting hairs about who was right or wrong yesterday. Today is all that matters. Right here, right now.
Peace and light.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:25 AM   #24
SteveSega

Quote:

This is very true how the NWO is trying to establish order out of chaos. My point before is that the mark of the beast is not exactly what people think it is. The banks are collapsing very quickly. I have been saying that they would collapse for about 8 years now. The Great Depression happened before, and it is about to happen again... probably worse. The Bible says it will be the Great Tribulation, the worst time in the history of mankind. All the pyramids agree with that as well.