Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 02-25-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Default Being touched during an OBE

Ive been practicing meditation in order to to have an OBE for a month or so, but actually, today I remembered an experience that happened only last month (before I actually tried to have an OBE).
I was in Cairo and it was actually the day after id been inside the Kings chamber of the Great Pyramid. Whether or not that is a factor in this story or not is anyones guess but I will say the experience I had isnt something ive experienced before (or at least remember)

When it happened I was unaware of the OBE phenomina and passed it off as a dream (a very real dream).

I was sleeping in the front room of my friends apartment, on a sofa bed. During what im now describing as an OBE I was stood up and being touched by someone. I was just stood there letting it happen.
When I woke up I felt violated, but just put it to the back of my mind as nothing but a very real dream.

The more I read about other ppls experiences the more I think it was something more than just my imagination

Am I overreacting or did some interdimensional being molest me in my sleep?

Peace, Love and cake
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Being touched during an OBE

Depends what you mean by 'molested'.

But one thing is sure, when you wake up, the best interpretation that you can have of your dream, conscious or not, obe or not, is the vibration that you first get from it, not the memory.

Reason being that the memory you get form your dream is automatically interpreted by the woken intellect and the intellect has a hard time understanding that the laws behind the invisible are not the samw as those behind matter.

This means that what the intellect can consider and understand while within his material experience cannot apply and will not apply to his unconscious experience on the other side.

It also means that he can't really understand the experience even on this side because the laws behind matter belong to the invisible.

So the best thing is to look at it by vibration and not intellectually.

So, if you felt violated, there was some interference. And that would not be surprising, because interference with the material experience is a non stop 24/24 activity in the invisible. They don't stop to sleep and to eat, you know.

What I would suggest though is that you consider seriously your readiness to investigate that realm. I am not suggesting you are not but rather that you ascertain it yourself, for yourself and by yourself.

Because, as I said earlier, the laws are not the same and the ego has little experience of that world.

Imagine how little we control things down here with all the experience we have. How much control can we have in a world of which we basically ignore all of the laws?

But that is up to you to know.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

OBE's happen in the astral realm. There is plenty of stuff there that could touch you.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info guys.

Does anyone know why i would be having this experience?
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

If you haven't yet read Robert Monroe's trilogy on OBE's you should. Some of the best info on that that there is.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote