Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
Suriel

Wink Akashic Records: Finding Your Direction in Life

Also known as the "Book of Life", the Akashic Records is a universal library of all knowledge and wisdom in the universe. In the OverSoul, we have access of this information anytime we choose to access it.

Okay. Yes, your immediate question is "How do we access the Akashic Records?" Well before I go into that I need to explain a few things first.
The Consciousness of the Divine, your OverSoul participates with creation and is a part of a network of Souls. For each immortal soul contains a book. This book is your history and progression of your soul journey.

Some information can be withheld from you so it will not interfere with your life contract here on Earth. However, the Akashic Records is a wonderful way to access knowledge on all subjects. As our human civilization matures and become more spiritually connected with the source of creation, we will be conduits of information. When we connect as one, all knowledge will be known and shared.

To access the Akashic Records, all that is needed is the quick journey through the center of the Astral Plane. Also, the Akashic Records can be accessed while awake in the physical by tuning your brain to a specific frequency.

There is much information on the internet about the Akashic Records.

This thread is for you to share your experiences pertaining to knowledge and wisdom learned from the Akashic Records. You can also share what you have learned with others here. And for those of you that are just now learning astral travel, I recommend that you eventually try to find your "Book of Life." This will help you in your Soul Journey.

Here is a sample video to introduce you to the Akashic Records.

Video Description:

Quote:
Dr. Lynn explains more about the process of accessing 'The Book of Life'.
Peace,
Suriel - Messenger of Light.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:05 PM   #2
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Akashic Records: Finding Your Direction in Life

Thanks for this

Are there any internet sites you'd recommend, Kevin? As with all things, there are sites and there are ...sites
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I have this incredible high energy since I reached Avalon.
Gathering here with soul mates and other very special kindred souls to me has unlocked the Love door wide open.

I am learning to balance this energy flow so that it does'nt get too overwhelming for me but also to others.

So tonight I just chose to clean my house . That allowed me time all by myself and the body being busy was able to calm down.

And I was working, I began to have these questions coming as regard matters of concern to me. And there came instant answers which really surprised me.

That was my higher self giving me insight maybe drawing it from the Akashic records.
I don't know.

This happened to me since a few years now but this time it was so crystal clear as never before.

Allow yourself to take the time in your inner sanctuary and ask questions. Then listen for the answers. They are always coming and will show you the way.

This is a great feeling to know there is that part of you that knows it all always and cares.

Thanks for bringing it up Kevin.

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
Swamisalami
Banned

Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:26 AM   #5
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

I've always been fascinated by the Akashic records, but I haven't had much luck accessing them. If anyone can access them at will I'd love to hear how you do it!

I've tried accessing the Records thru hypnoses and meditation, but to no avail. (Maybe there's something there I'm not supposed to know right now.)

In Michael Newton's books on between-life and pre-life studies, there are several accounts of huge, colossal libraries where all the information was stored. Altho he never called it the Akashic Records, it su-ure sounded like them to me.

BTW, the Edgar Cayce information is also said to be all either gotten from the Akashic Records, or the clients subconscious.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:31 AM   #6
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

SuperManny, I have the same issue. I can't seem to get to them and it's like they are hidden. One time a concrete wall just jumped out of the ground blocking my view. Most of the time it's like I'm "put to sleep". My journey is strange.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:32 AM   #7
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Well I can say that the Akashic Records are really an amazing source of fantastic insights and understanding.

My personal approach to it is a direct connection so to speak, where I link up with my mind to the so called Akashic Records and whatever questions I might have are instantly answered in the greatest detail in a way that do not use words but rather a sort of "implanted knowledge" directly into my mind where the whole answer is received at once, completely non-verbal. Often accompanied by complex imagery to further explain and show how things are.

These days I'm rather connected and find it very easy to receive information I am looking for, and I do not need to do much at all for this anymore, as a matter of fact I can connect directly in a waking state and receive and communicate the information directly without even needing to meditate or relax or close my eyes.

Astrally, I actually never traveled to the so called Akashic Records, even though I have a decade and half of experience with astral projection. To me, it is something I connect to, and receive information from, telepathically I suppose you can call it..

-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:43 AM   #8
Suriel

Wink Re: Akashic Records: Finding Your Direction in Life

From my own personal experience with accessing the Akashic records, I see symbols or images in my mind that trigger words. I then take these trigger words and analyze certain imagery or scenes that are created.

I have a unique way of doing this. I tend to google these sentences or words and re-educate myself. I always end up on looking at the wikipedia for my answers. You can basically ask the Akashic records any question and then certain words, phrases, or imagery triggers a time in history.

I usually end up reading many historical meanings that I did not know. Sumerian texts are a good example. Or the Dead Sea Scrolls. There are many ancient historical records that hold the key to the progress of our journey. I have lost count how many times I have seen heiroglyphics flash in my mind. I sit here and say, "I don't know what that means." So then I stumble accross what I'm thinking about on the internet. Is that coincidence? Maybe it is the Akashic records communicating to me.

So, I think we all have this ability. But everyday life can sometimes distract us. I recommend meditating one night and spend some time on google and wikipedia. Who knows what you will discover?

Peace,
Kevin
Old 11-02-2008, 02:44 AM   #9
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Much thanks for this post. I shall try it.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:57 AM   #10
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the tips, Kevin. That makes sense, because many times a word or symbol may hold an archetypal meaning that's not immediately apparent to the conscious mind.

I've used Google before when I couldn't interpret a symbol or word from a dream I had, and it's really helped. Hadn't thought about wiki, tho.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:24 AM   #11
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:39 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
Suriel

Wink Re: Akashic Records: Finding Your Direction in Life

Edgar Cayce was also known to access the Akashic records. Here is a website that talks more about the Book of Life.

Quote:
The Akashic Records or "The Book of Life" can be equated to the universe's super computer system. It is this system that acts as the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth. More than just a reservoir of events, the Akashic Records contain every deed, word, feeling, thought, and intent that has ever occurred at any time in the history of the world. Much more than simply a memory storehouse, however, these Akashic Records are interactive in that they have a tremendous influence upon our everyday lives, our relationships, our feelings and belief systems, and the potential realities we draw toward us.

Tags
akashic records, astral, book of life, obe