Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Do you think David Wilcock is a false prophet?

He seems like hes laying the groundwork for that. He says he could be the reincarnation of edgar cayce, then he says he was told that he would be a spiritual leader in the future, he also said he has psychic powers and can do readings for people. I mean he did say that he wrote science fiction stories when he was younger, how do we know that half the stuff he says that is coming from insides is just not what his imagination is cooking up. It really sounds that way sometimes with some of the stuff that he comes up with. Its like he said that bill ryan leaked the 11/27 disclosure date but that wasnt even true he told bill ryan to bring it up, its like he didnt even take responcibility for that. He says that disclosure is coming by april but really there is no indication of this i dont see it happening. He says that the ascension will take place in 2012, i really hope it does becuase if it doesnt he is going to have a lot of explaining to do to his followers.

Last edited by ascendedmaster; 01-02-2010 at 03:19 PM. Reason: mispelled name
ascendedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
Uriel Andros
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

He may well be full of it, but I'm not sure that qualifies him to be labeled a "false prophet."
Uriel Andros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #3
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

A FALSE PROPHET IS A PERSON WHO PREDICTS THE FUTURE WRONGLY...Ido not believe he is the reincarnation of edgar cayce and has any more abilities than the rest of us........the way to discern if it is reality from the imagination is.........IF IT IS POSITIVE DATA and good for Mankind...then it could be a reality......there are one or 2 whistleblowers who predicted wrong dates.......aswell..11/27 is an example of falsehod...did not happen.
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascendedmaster View Post
He seems like hes laying the groundwork for that. He says he could be the reincarnation of edgar cayce, then he says he was told that he would be a spiritual leader in the future, he also said he has psychic powers and can do readings for people. I mean he did say that he wrote science fiction stories when he was younger, how do we know that half the stuff he says that is coming from insides is just not what his imagination is cooking up. It really sounds that way sometimes with some of the stuff that he comes up with. Its like he said that bill ryan leaked the 11/27 disclosure date but that wasnt even true he told bill ryan to bring it up, its like he didnt even take responcibility for that. He says that disclosure is coming by april but really there is no indication of this i dont see it happening. He says that the ascension will take place in 2012, i really hope it does becuase if it doesnt he is going to have a lot of explaining to do to his followers.

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-02-2010 at 12:35 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascendedmaster View Post
...He says he could be the reincarnation of edgar cayce, then he says he was told that he would be a spiritual leader in the future, he also said he has psychic powers and can do readings for people...
I wouldn't say "false prophet" because he has some very interesting information and "understanding" to share.

But... His emphasis on being Edgar Cayce shows a need for credibility. The fact he his not a first hand contactee seems to bother him subtly. It might also explain why he often mentions his talents and ability publicly without being asked to do so. Glorifying himself in public hides the needs for public acknowledge. He has great qualities, but his lack of self-confidence makes him to promote himself by himself, and this behavior does not lie.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

There are no prophets here now ! we are all SPECulators.
Davids work is just part of the jigsaw puzle!
There is alot happening behind the scenes.( stuff he doesnt even know... stuff none of us know.)
We are all part of the Multiverse .

David and all the those who stick their necks out , have bits of valid and non valid info stuff to occupy our selves in the waiting game most of us are playing,in this conciousness/matrix...

Alot of problem solving happens in this situation we are in also ;-). we are on the cusp of being down loaded the next level, no illusions no parasites.

I HAVE THE HIGHEST RESPECT for every one of the reaserchers/whisleblowers/seekers , weather real info or dis info ..all of it . the flexing of the intuitive/discernment/reality muscle that
inevitably expands the thinking and dreaming/reality in the situation we are in now, all helps ...

Last edited by misfit; 01-02-2010 at 01:34 PM.
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #6
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

i dont know i kind of think he could be called a false prophet (if he was wrong) because he said that the ascension is coming in 2012 this is leading people to believe that something supernatural is going to happen and life is going to become all sorts of wonderful. This could really mess with peoples minds. No different than a cult leader who says hes jesus or someone who claims that they are channelling beings from higher dimentions or the galatic federation who keeps leading us on about a mass landing from ufos. Its all false prophecy to me, of coarse if it all turns out to be false.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #7
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

i mean there is money to be made by making such claims not to mention something that is more desired than money, which is power
Old 01-02-2010, 02:37 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi DOMINIC 777,

I think your definition of a false prophet is a little bit off base. A false prophet is someone who claims to be a prophet, but isn't.
As long as they got the 'message' from the divine that is what makes them a prophet. If they're making up a theory, based on what is happening in the real world, they are just making a theory, however, when they claim to be a prophet and thier messages are only theories, then they are false prophets.

David Wilcock is very informed about crop circles, however, when it comes to other aspects of the cosmos and its' pertences, he will say things like, "According to such and such...." or "Such and such said..."

As it somewhere said in the Bible, "Beware of false prophets!".

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
A FALSE PROPHET IS A PERSON WHO PREDICTS THE FUTURE WRONGLY...Ido not believe he is the reincarnation of edgar cayce and has any more abilities than the rest of us........the way to discern if it is reality from the imagination is.........IF IT IS POSITIVE DATA and good for Mankind...then it could be a reality......there are one or 2 whistleblowers who predicted wrong dates.......aswell..11/27 is an example of falsehod...did not happen.
lol
dominic

Last edited by Steve_A; 01-03-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #9
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

hi misfit
I agree totally , some of us have been working on esoteric areas for over 20 years..
David and all the those who stick their necks out , have bits of valid and non valid info stuff to occupy our selves in the waiting game most of us are playing,in this conciousness/matrix... absolutely correct..thanks misfit.

its discerning truth from falsehood non sequiter.
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
There are no prophets here now ! we are all SPECulators.
Davids work is just part of the jigsaw puzle!
There is alot happening behind the scenes.( stuff he doesnt even know... stuff none of us know.)
We are all part of the Multiverse .

David and all the those who stick their necks out , have bits of valid and non valid info stuff to occupy our selves in the waiting game most of us are playing,in this conciousness/matrix...

Alot of problem solving happens in this situation we are in also ;-). we are on the cusp of being down loaded the next level, no illusions no parasites.

I HAVE THE HIGHEST RESPECT for every one of the reaserchers/whisleblowers/seekers , weather real info or dis info ..all of it . the flexing of the intuitive/discernment/reality muscle that
inevitably expands the thinking and dreaming/reality in the situation we are in now, all helps ...
Old 01-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #10
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

Why label? Who cares? I read and listen to David's material because it is fascinating and holds my interest. His research is extensive, his conclusions thought provoking. His personality may not suit everyone's taste, and his claims can be accepted or not. His website has interesting information, and the forum is full of loving people. I've just got back to PA and find the same old tired name calling and mud slinging. What's up with you guys? Haven't you got more interesting things to talk about than what you think of so and so?
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #11
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi misfit
I agree totally , some of us have been working on esoteric areas for over 20 years..
David and all the those who stick their necks out , have bits of valid and non valid info stuff to occupy our selves in the waiting game most of us are playing,in this conciousness/matrix... absolutely correct..thanks misfit.

its discerning truth from falsehood non sequiter.
lol
dominic
I mean its not really sticking your neck out if there lying
Old 01-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #12
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

hello steve,
A true prophet, then, is a person who speaks for God, and if we think of GOD as being INFINITE CONSCIOUNESS/linked to e.t different levels of consciousness ,then
david wilcocks is talking on behalf of infinite consciouusness which he does not , or he is is talking for the e.t.'s which he does not...what he is dong is putting the puzzle together ......Ascension will not happen 2012 as he says it will, it is already happening now.......therefore it is misleading people.....27/11 Etc.was wrong, and i do not believe he is the reincarnation of edgar cayce.

i think he is genuine enough .......but needs to have more WISDOM...less EGO
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi DOMINIC 777,

I think your definition of a false prophet is a little bit off base. A false prophet is someone who claims to be a prophet, but isn't.
As long as they got the 'message' from the divine that is what makes them a prophet. If they're making up a theory, based on what is happening in the real world, they are just making a theory, however, when they claim to be a prophet and thier messages are only theories, then they are false prophets.

David Wilcox is very informed about crop circles, however, when it comes to other aspects of the cosmos and its' pertences, he will say things like, "According to such and such...." or "Such and such said..."

As it somewhere said in the Bible, "Beware of false prophets!".

Best regards,

Steve

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-02-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #13
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

I rather enjoy David's message.. though I have a growing dislike for his self promotion.. and it's not just a little.. seems he somehow feels he needs constant reassurance that he is the best at this conference or that conference... "I'll be talking head to head with Nassim Haramein and we won't be stopping to explain"... yada yada.. David has a nice message but he is far from haramein in his physics capacity... he needs to be humbled IMO... his attempt at singing should have done it.. but nope .. LOL good grief! he compared himself to the voice of Micheal jackson for crying out load...

talk about drowning in own ego.. he wasn't like this at all in the beginning ... throw some people a little fame and it takes them over.. I guess we all have great lessons to learn no matter who you 'think' you are..

all things aside though.. I do enjoy his positive message.

528 hz to all
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #14
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

I attended David's conference in London last October. Almost immediately he announced the 'disclosure date' at the end of November, this contradicts what he says near the beginning of his latest tome.

Don't get me wrong, I think David and others have produced some great guiding work, but in the end it is up to the individual to assimilate information (from varied sources) to suit their requirements.

David does not seem to be able to take criticism very well. He had a rant about people walking out during his extended music session at the conference.
I left before he'd finished, mainly because he'd used up all the time that was scheduled for a Q&A session. So, I thought I'd hit the road and beat the traffic.

Certain people need to be very careful about making predictions, otherwise they can lose credibility very quickly.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #15
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

His name isn't David Wilcox. Doh!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #16
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Jasper
I TOTAQLLY AGREE WITH THESE SENTIMENTS....
a LOT OF davids data is good , but I THINK HE STILL POSSESES AN ego problem , and thet is the very enemy we are trying to defeat...he was wrong on 27/11 and jasper said:quote:
Certain people need to be very careful about making predictions, otherwise they can lose credibility very quickly. Therefore I ALSO FEEL HE IS WRONG ABOUT 2012 ASCENSION as ascension is already happeing...consciousness is rising in many ways
lol
DOMINIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
I attended David's conference in London last October. Almost immediately he announced the 'disclosure date' at the end of November, this contradicts what he says near the beginning of his latest tome.

Don't get me wrong, I think David and others have produced some great guiding work, but in the end it is up to the individual to assimilate information (from varied sources) to suit their requirements.

David does not seem to be able to take criticism very well. He had a rant about people walking out during his extended music session at the conference.
I left before he'd finished, mainly because he'd used up all the time that was scheduled for a Q&A session. So, I thought I'd hit the road and beat the traffic.

Certain people need to be very careful about making predictions, otherwise they can lose credibility very quickly.

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-02-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #17
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post

your right sorry, David Wilcock
Old 01-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #18
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We know it is David Wilcock's , maybe he is using a false name now

lol
dom
Old 01-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #19
ascendedmaster
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Jasper
I TOTAQLLY AGREE WITH THESE SENTIMENTS....
a LOT OF davids data is good , but I THINK HE STILL POSSESES AN ego problem , and thet is the very enemy we are trying to defeat...he was wrong on 27/11 and jaspwer said:quote
Certain people need to be very careful about making predictions, otherwise they can lose credibility very quickly. Therefore I ALSO FEEL HE IS WRONG ABOUT 2012 ASCENSION as ascension is already happeing...consciosness is rising in many ways
lol
DOMINIC

Sure its already happening and conciousness is rising fast but it could take another 200 years for all we know for us to reach a true evolved state of being like with abilities such as telekenesis or telepathy
Old 01-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #20
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I remember David Wilcock saying he is a "dreamer." His information comes while asleep. He has performed over 500 positive and helpful readings in the past, and that cannot be left out of an analysis. Also, his work cannot be refuted simply because he wrote science fiction stories in his youth. Just because someone writes fiction doesn't mean everything else they write is fiction. Many people are capable of writing fiction and non-fiction in the same lifetime. One doesn't invalidate the other, see? I could list examples, but you get my point. I am not trying to make a judgement one way or the other, but I wanted to add insight to the information listed (or left out of) the first post. There is nothing wrong with questioning. It's all part of the process of discernment. Thank you for listening. Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:36 PM   #21
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi dominic,

A true prophet is they who receive messages from the 'divine'. What that divine is is up to our interpretation. If they represent the divine is not necessarily important.

I will not say that he is or isn't full of poo, I was merely trying to answer the question in the thread title.

If he is putting the pieces of a puzzle together, he is no different than you or I with the exception that he goes and does lectures and stuff.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
hello steve,
A true prophet, then, is a person who speaks for God, and if we think of GOD as being INFINITE CONSCIOUNESS/linked to e.t different levels of consciousness ,then
david wilcox is talking on behalf of infinite consciouusness which he does not , or he is is talking for the e.t.'s which he does not...what he is dong is putting the puzzle together ......Ascension will not happen 2012 as he says it will, it is already happening now.......therefore it is misleading people.....27/11 Etc.
i think he is genuine enough .......but needs to have more WISDOM...less EGO
lol
dominic
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #22
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

There you go I agree with you totally Steve......we are all putting the jig-saw together..he is making a bit more cash from books etc
p.s he has made a few false predictions though..well non of us are perfect
lol
dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi dominic,

A true prophet is they who receive messages from the 'divine'. What that divine is is up to our interpretation. If they represent the divine is not necessarily important.

I will not say that he is or isn't full of poo, I was merely trying to answer the question in the thread title.

If he is putting the pieces of a puzzle together, he is no different than you or I with the exception that he goes and does lectures and stuff.

Best regards,

Steve

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-02-2010 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #23
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello lindabake
can you please let me know how a person can discern truth from falsehood deception non sequiter from DREAMS!!! HAS HE A SPECIAL CONTACT TO e.t's or has a direct line to infinite consciousness.....THERE IS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT THERE!!!
LOL
Dom

Quote:
I remember David Wilcock saying he is a "dreamer." His information comes while asleep. He has performed over 500 positive and helpful readings in the past, and that cannot be left out of an analysis. Also, his work cannot be refuted simply because he wrote science fiction stories in his youth. Just because someone writes fiction doesn't mean everything else they write is fiction. Many people are capable of writing fiction and non-fiction in the same lifetime. One doesn't invalidate the other, see? I could list examples, but you get my point. I am not trying to make a judgement one way or the other, but I wanted to add insight to the information listed (or left out of) the first post. There is nothing wrong with questioning. It's all part of the process of discernment. Thank you for listening. Linda
Old 01-02-2010, 04:41 PM   #24
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Do you think David Wilcox is a false prophet?

David is a kind and loving awakening soul

we all carry the truth within and have the capacity to transcend this realm;
the message-prompted
by you, he or I > us = one consciousness + truth = transformational bliss.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #25
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]why is there the need to define whether David is a dis informer of not, i have no doubt that David has had some form of contact and been given information via what ever source, the point here is that he has been getting the word out for a time now in my view he has the ability to be able to orate his discussions/interviews have always entertained me, let us stop defining people what they can or can not do and except that not all are on the same level of consciousness.
I like DavidCOLOR]

I am still reading through his free e book.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote