Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-19-2009, 04:58 AM   #51
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

Controversial as it is, I agree that there was ET interference in WWII, personally I believe it was time traveling Greys (people who jumped into Grey bodies from 47000 years from now), more than anything, but I'm sure there we're others... was very bizarre no matter how you slice it when you look at some of those videos of Nazi Germany.

I also completely agree that Nazi's were moved to South America, Brazil specifically, en masse, including Hitler where they continued their MKUltra style experimentation etc... all part of operation paper clip right?

And sure, the guys at the top we're playing both sides like they do in every war... Why did the US give half the world to communism? You need to keep the balance in duality, always have that 'enemy' about to attack or how are you going to control the people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Ortho- after WWII my father in law former SS officer (never met him) was relocated to South America and went on to develop aerospace parts for NASA so he says. Is there a connection? I don't know- he has a handler that won't allow him to speak with any of his children and he moved back to South America with the handler (as my husband calls this woman and husband is not into this subject at all but thinks its odd).

I too agree about the ET connection- very deep hole......
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:09 AM   #52
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Controversial as it is, I agree that there was ET interference in WWII, personally I believe it was time traveling Greys (people who jumped into Grey bodies from 47000 years from now), more than anything, but I'm sure there we're others... was very bizarre no matter how you slice it when you look at some of those videos of Nazi Germany.

I also completely agree that Nazi's were moved to South America, Brazil specifically, en masse, including Hitler where they continued their MKUltra style experimentation etc... all part of operation paper clip right?

And sure, the guys at the top we're playing both sides like they do in every war... Why did the US give half the world to communism? You need to keep the balance in duality, always have that 'enemy' about to attack or how are you going to control the people?

Well you are probally right on alot of this. Paper Clip was very real.

Did you know that a ship of people had made it out to safety from this war and the USA sent them back just to be killed ?

I know that story is true. There were many aliens involved in all of this.

I once asked myself while still in school, how could this go on for months and all those people killed and no one knew.

Pretty easy to understand now. I am not going to try and figure out what percentage was what race, as it makes no difference to me, they are human beings first and upper most thats all that should matter.

Funny thing is if someone dug hard enough they would see that the body count included those in other Countries, not just Germany. Also after the so called war ended the killings never ended.

I will never believe one word out of the mouths of the people that report any of our news again.

I think that the killing has been around as long as the aliens ..........FOREVER
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:44 AM   #53
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I'm not buying the time traveling future human theory. How about Pleiadians who have advanced technology such that they appear to be us...47,000 years from now? The reptilian and grey phenomenon puzzles me. Do humans control them...or do they control the humans? The reptilians who seem to be causing all the trouble seem to be interdimensional. Could there be some physical reps and greys who are getting blamed for something they are not responsible for. I don't know.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:56 AM   #54
landstander
Avalon Senior Member

i have no idea if anyone has heard of anything like this but i thought it would be interesting to throw in on the subject. would love to hear if anyone else has heard something similar. i have a brother-in-law who believes he has short glimpses into his past life where he was a nazi soldier in germany. he says that he gains from these "lost memories" that the Germans discovered reptilians disguised as humans infiltrating the powers in order to gain control. they realized that the reptilians were all jewish. So basically the Germans were the good guys in a fight to save the earth taking drastic action against a race sacrificing the non-rep jews for the "greater good".
I'm not saying I believe this at all. it's pretty outrageous, but it is interesting to tie that into the secret german research with 'ufo's, the supposed German moon base, the book "Synagogue of Satan"...

I really can't imagine the holocaust being a hoax but just like most of history we've been taught, it is highly distorted and hides important truths.

This remind me of the link in TruthWillSetUFree's thread about Rothschild bloodline.
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/1...-reading-this/

loved it. thanks.

and

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com..._bloodline.htm

long reads but very worth it for the time
landstander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:19 AM   #55
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Mabye the title of the thread should be changed to
rothchild gang
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:20 AM   #56
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Hehehe - a wild wizard moderator - must of changed it
Old 12-19-2009, 06:24 AM   #57
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

landstander ~ GR8 POST

I PUT ONE OF THE LINKS TO THE TOP

MAYBE, if they see that, it will help gather interest here

i think this is one straw that might break a camels back
Old 12-19-2009, 07:36 AM   #58
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

The Secret History of Our Time: The Pope and Satan, War and the Anti-Christ, Revelations and the Last Days

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/1...the-last-days/
Old 12-19-2009, 03:22 PM   #59
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,

True or not, what is intresting that if one doubts official story of 6milj. jews
killed you get immediately stamp in your head that says antisemitist.

It has ruin jobs for many people when they doubt about it.
Similar dilemma is with that one famous plant which people like to smoke.

No public person can doubt offcial story without ruining his life.
That tell us how bad the situation is.
Official story have became bigger than anything.

A question ? Do you think Israel would exisit if "only" 1milj. jews were killed,
or does amount have anything to do with creation of Israel ?

Love and free speech
K
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #60
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #61
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundaflower View Post
Hey all,

True or not, what is intresting that if one doubts official story of 6milj. jews
killed you get immediately stamp in your head that says antisemitist.

It has ruin jobs for many people when they doubt about it.
Similar dilemma is with that one famous plant which people like to smoke.

No public person can doubt offcial story without ruining his life.
That tell us how bad the situation is.
Official story have became bigger than anything.

A question ? Do you think Israel would exisit if "only" 1milj. jews were killed,
or does amount have anything to do with creation of Israel ?

Love and free speech
K

Reminds you of the talking of aliens, doesnt it ? We are all insane and I will tell you this............I'm happily insane. I heard that more jews came forward at the end of the war to collect their due process than ever lived in Germany. That has always made me wonder, where did they all come from if they were killed. I'm not putting down Jews only TPTB's. They played both sides of their war same as the rest. They put the idea in our heads that it was all for the hatred of the jews. If that is so, why did so many other ethenic groups die along with them ? They had one motive in mind same as today..............just elliminate the people so we can get them back under our control. Too many are waking up.

People think this all began in 1941 and they are sadly mistaken. WE must know the true story to avoid it to continue happening. Its time to stop them in their tracks.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #62
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post

I read the story and they printed it out just the way they wanted to do so.

I dont buy the story and I am pretty sure many will agree. This is the same story that has been given through out the centuries. They want us to buy into this and although many will, I dont think we all will

I see the same story and ending as in all other wars and of course it is not the ones telling it that are doing this. NO it is TPTB's running these programs and killings
Old 12-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #63
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

OK...Gizeh Intelligence supposedly supported Hitler with technology and gold in the 1930's...and part of the deal was that the Nazis would go easy on the Jews. Gizeh Intelligence supposedly withdrew their support for the Nazis in 1941. There is an interesting interview with Al Bielek...where he talks about Hitler, the Nazis, WWII, and Hitler surviving WWII. Here's the link (for relevance...listen to 00:40:00 to 01:11:00) http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3655896&hl=en# I'm not sure about the rest of the interview...but I really found this 31 minute section to be very interesting.

Once more, the following topics are leading me who knows where. I am enticed but fearful.

1. Zionism
2. Teutonic Zionism
3. Egypt and North Africa
4. Reptilians
5. Underground Bases
6. Secret Space Program
7. The City States (Vatican City, City of London, Washington D.C.)
8. The Pleiades
9. Aldebaran
10. Sirius
11. Lucifer
12. Rebellion in Heaven
13. War in Heaven
14. Continuation of this Rebellion and War on Earth (on Earth as it was in Heaven!?)

Could the Reptilians basically run the Universe via a Universal Church Theocracy? Did they destroy the Founders...and take over? Are Humans divided regarding how to deal with the Reptilian Problem? Are the two camps basically:

1. If you can't beat 'em...join 'em?
2. Fight with them to the death (Better Dead Than Rep)?

Could the absurdities and horrors of history (as well as the compounded lies) make sense if all of the above are taken into account...and interpreted properly?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-19-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:12 PM   #64
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by landstander View Post
i have no idea if anyone has heard of anything like this but i thought it would be interesting to throw in on the subject. would love to hear if anyone else has heard something similar. i have a brother-in-law who believes he has short glimpses into his past life where he was a nazi soldier in germany. he says that he gains from these "lost memories" that the Germans discovered reptilians disguised as humans infiltrating the powers in order to gain control. they realized that the reptilians were all jewish. So basically the Germans were the good guys in a fight to save the earth taking drastic action against a race sacrificing the non-rep jews for the "greater good".
I'm not saying I believe this at all. it's pretty outrageous, but it is interesting to tie that into the secret german research with 'ufo's, the supposed German moon base, the book "Synagogue of Satan"...

I really can't imagine the holocaust being a hoax but just like most of history we've been taught, it is highly distorted and hides important truths.

This remind me of the link in TruthWillSetUFree's thread about Rothschild bloodline.
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/1...-reading-this/

loved it. thanks.

and

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com..._bloodline.htm

long reads but very worth it for the time
Very interesting landstander! Ive often wondered that if Hitler has been demonized by history, could that mean that the oppisite is actually true.

This thread has so many good posts on it. I wish I could respond to them all!
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #65
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
it was just NOT the north american native

it was also south american too

it was also guatamala, we said, about 15 years ago, there was pyramid there-now, found

and, it was mexico too

many, many, many slaughtered !!!

and, then, anasuzi ??? (i found something yesterday; i did up for someone on that) back in 2004/or 2006

interesting stuff - NO doubt
Yea, what about the Roman empire and actually every war in history! 6M killed in concentration camps in Germany is a drop in the bucket. Why is it so glorified in history?
Old 12-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #66
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by landstander View Post
Welcome landstander!

This is fascinating. Obviously it is not hard evidence...but simply one more piece of the puzzle. Is the Zionist side in cooperation with the Reptilians (if you can't beat 'em...join 'em)? Is the Teutonic Zionist side at war with the Reptilians (better dead than rep)? These are not rhetorical questions. I really don't know. But this could be all about differing philosophies regarding the Reptilian Problem (rather than the Jewish Problem). This is very creepy territory...and I feel very uncomfortable thinking about it. In attempting to understand this subject...one could get negatively labelled rather quickly. I'm not on anyone's side...I'm just curious.

I have speculated that the Luciferian Rebellion in Heaven was against a Reptilian/Human Theocracy rather than a rebellion against the Founders/Ancients/Creator God of the Universe...and that those who followed Lucifer are the Renegade Pleiadians from Aldebaran (with Gizeh Intelligence and the Nazi phenomenon at it's core). This theory would fit with what you have related.

My proposed solution is for all major factions (Zionist, Teutonic Zionist, Reptilian) to accept the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and stop fighting. Mutually beneficial and peaceful interaction would be the goal. But I get the picture that the Reps are pretty hard-core and unrepentant...and don't think much of negotiating. They just do whatever the hell they want to...and no one is powerful enough to destroy them. They might have to decide...without pressure or force...that Namaste Constitutional Resposible Freedom would be in their long-term best interest. I think that it would be...but it's not up to me. How 'bout it Lord Draco?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-19-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #67
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

I definitely don't think the Reptilians were Jews. If anything, the Nazi's were being controlled by Reptoid/Anunnaki factions - and this is probably how they got so much inside, esoteric and technological knowledge. Thoth via Drunvalo Melchizedek says that the Jews/Hebrew race were an ET group unlike any other, and not related to any other - and that no one is sure really where they came from, but that their mission and path is very special.

The holocaust was terrible and never should have happened, and it has negative Reptilian fingerprints all over it, from the Nazi/Nordic (anunnaki/Reptilian) side. George Kavassilas talks about how the Anunnaki have evolved out of their Reptoid forms into the very beautiful Nordic forms - hence the blond hair/blue eye craze of the Nazis. These are some NASTY beings. I'm sure some are okay, but they are not here to be our friends; and in no way, shape, or form was the holocaust anything but discusting and unforgivable. The individuals involved in it will suffer at their own consciences in the next world.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

A major complication in all of this is the Nazi/Vatican alliance...and the Jesuit influence in the SS. What a tangled web! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9zBX4gt0eo

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-19-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #69
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

WE ARE HERE

the name israel -
why did they choose it ???

is - iSiS - part of the order of melz

ra - RA - part of the order of metatron

el - EL - part of the order of elhoim

that is why, they choose it !!!

although, they themselves, NONE OF THEM, are members of that !!!

"K"
Old 12-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #70
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

This part of the above thread mentioned above this link

WOW !!!

THANK YOU, that is an eye opener 'n a half
Old 12-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #71
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

WE ARE HERE

Draco BLOODLINES - vs. ELEMENTAL / Elven BLOODLINES

"K"
Old 12-19-2009, 09:30 PM   #72
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
The Secret History of Our Time: The Pope and Satan, War and the Anti-Christ, Revelations and the Last Days

This talks about how we are lured in with great promises, then led down the garden path to our own demise. We fall for this every time (well, nearly every time). Here is how it works:

1. They hoard an item that we have become accustomed to but nobody knows they have it.
2. The item becomes scarce to the population and we look to them to get some for us.
3. The item magically appears out of no where. However if you want some you will have give something up. They will tell you what that is. It is always something precious but just a small amount (like our time on the earth in the form of tax). At the same time they promise us the item will remain cheap and plentiful. Later we grow to depend on the item (addiction) and the payment becomes quite burdensome. At the same time the item mysteriously becomes more and more scarce.
4. Finally we turn to them in desperation to get some for us and the cycle continues.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:13 PM   #73
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

6 million jews. Ever wonder where that number came from? The Nazi did keep records of the inmates but 6 million seems a bit far fetched even to me.

Here is an interesting read: http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/holocaust.htm

The holocaust is an interesting concept and is probably not the actual truth. I find most of what is put forth as "fact" in history books is in fact distorted tales.

Prior to ww2, Hitler had a working relationship with the founding families of what became Israel. Matter of fact he set up training camps in Germany for the Jewish settlers to learn how to survive in Palestine.

I do believe Hitler was also infected with syphilis and was actually losing his mind, in similar fashion to Al Capone. Also, Hitler was drugged up pretty good...a daily injection of a homemade serum his personal doctor made.

I doubt the authenticy of Hitler's book. It was said the manuscript was written by a cell mate of Hitler's during ww1. That the manuscript was dictated and not actually written by Hitler...who was an avid art student and well educated person. Why have a corporal dictate the manuscript of a racist book while sitting in prison during ww1 and then later publish the book? Makes no real sense.

Next the Jewish community is actually splintering. Zionism and the Torah Jews are very much at odds over the very state of Israel.

A simple fact is there would be no state of Israel today if there was no holocaust. The propaganda spewed after ww2 about Jews being made into lampshades and soaps made it impossible for anyone to stand against the drive to give the Jewish people a hunk of Palestine.

And what is happening world wide today...Germany and other countries making it illegal to even post a doubt about the official story of the holocaust makes me believe they are hiding something.

For if the holocaust could stand up to real scrutiny then there would be no need to outlaw "holocaust denial." If I lived in germany I could go to jail for this post. I'm sure some people in the USA would like me to go to jail for this post as well.

Hollywood has done an excellent job at manifesting the holocaust into an undeniable "fact" which has portrayed all of Hitler and his SS as evil to the core. When in fact Hitler even got Time magazine man of the year in 1938, had been the driving force behind the Volkswagen, public works and helped establish the settlers of Israel.

The Germans had lost ww1, entered a great depression and was ready for "change." They were desperate to reclaim themselves as a "master race" in the eyes of the world. The term Nazi is slang for National party.

The truth may never be known about the holocaust but one things does strike me as very strange. The biggest holocaust in history happened right here in the USA. Matter fact it even gave Hitler the idea for the camps. The Native Americans were literally wiped out. Rounded up, placed onto "reservations." Untold millions died as the result of a holocaust.

Yet, the Indians have to fight for the right to sell tax free cigarettes on reservations while the Jews literally own Hollywood, the US government and have even received compensation from the holocaust from governments world wide.

The jewish holocaust cannot be questioned...for if you do you will be accused of racism. They have untold power, untold influence and weapon (the holocaust) which can be used against anyone, anywhere and at anytime.

How does a state no bigger than New Jersey get the 3rd most powerful military in the world? How come Israel doesn't need to allow nuclear inspectors into their state? Why do we send billions of dollars to a foreign state while our own people lose thier homes, starve and cannot afford health care?

The holocaust has made it impossible for anyone to question a state called Israel's motives, ambitions and forbids the disclosure of decades of shady deals.

What I fear is that eventually the holocaust will no longer protect American Jews from Israel's crimes. That there will be another holocaust akin to the KKK movement and this one will be in America.

I have a number of Jewish friends and because of Israel and Hollywood, I now fear for their safety.

The holocaust does need to be looked at with a fresh pair of eyes. We need to know the truth as what happened, by whom and why. We also need to expose the holocaust in Gaza and the west bank...and the fact that the 1967 borders of Israel are illegal under international law. Therefor Israel is the occupiers. Not the other way around.

If we fail to reign in Israel then eventually it will be the Arabs who will be the new "Jew" and the new holocaust. They will gain the same power the Jews have gained. They will be looked upon as a victim and not an aggressor in the future. The racism pendulum will swing the other way and the new power elite will be Arab. Mark my words.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:30 AM   #74
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very interesting set of videos. I think that the most interesting part is that they are BANNED on Youtube. So much for free speech and debate. Sounds like Al Gore on the climate change hoax.

And then when David Cole, (a Jew himself) points out some very interesting anomolies at Aushwitz the Anti Defimation League starts making death threats against him to the point where he retracts his statements sounding like he is at the barrel of gun.

I think that is safe to say that we should question everything we have been taught. Because where there is any agenda there is probably a lie or a least the potential for one.

I have always throught that is was kind of strange that there is very little talk about Stalin who was said to have killed ten times the amount of people that were reportedly killed Nazi Germany.

Thank you Exchanger. This is a very touchy subject... Peace....
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:47 AM   #75
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

One thing - no, 2 things that bother me - no, 3 things.

1. Possible fiddling with the numbers (4.4 million?).
2. Neglecting the other numbers.
3. Something I read about Elie Wiesel.* Don't know if it's true.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, Susan. Don't like to wade in. I have waded enough politically - next thing y'know poof I'm a Nazibotski!

* Auschwitz Survivor Claims Elie Wiesel is an Impostor
Translated from the Hungarian - March 4, 2009
http://www.henrymakow.com/translated...hungarian.html
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote