Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 06:19 PM   #76
PsiMan

Default Re: Learn to become a Remote Viewer HERE

Why not just learn it from the pro's? TRV is a trained skill, that requires you to install specific protocols into your nervous system like a reflex. Once installed it requires rigor and practice to become proficient. The rewards for having invested the time are well worth it, but this isn't something you can just "do" without training. I wish it were.

To find out the truth about it, and look at what is REALLY involved you might want to investigate the people that created the industry and took the technology out of the military.

Best Wishes,
PSIMAN

Last edited by Cookie; 10-06-2008 at 12:44 AM. Reason: commercial links removed
Old 09-29-2008, 02:51 AM   #77
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Can an individual be RV'd? Meaning, could someone RV me. If so, are there methods of detecting this and techniques to block it?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:52 AM   #78
enigmatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiMan View Post

Psitech's trv system is behind the curve; one of the original co-founders of psitech left and started his own company. He was the training officer of the original military remote viewing team.

learnrv.com

If one does their own research and even if one invested in all the publically available systems, they will understand that the learnrv system is hands down the most up to date and effective system available to the public.

Take a look at the videos at

youtube.com/RVProducts

Last edited by Cookie; 10-06-2008 at 12:45 AM. Reason: commercial links removed
enigmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #79
enigmatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
Can an individual be RV'd? Meaning, could someone RV me.
Yes an individual can be RV'd, depending on what you want to know.

There are ethics involved if you go beyond optimum trajectories & location searches and start trying to probe minds. One is learning RV for the wrong reasons if one intends to do such things. However, RV teachers don't teach ethics.

Quote:
If so, are there methods of detecting this and techniques to block it?
Read up on RV history about when the Russians were trying to invade Bob Monroe's mind when he slept and the US team went to work on remedying it.
Information/data will be provided by the Matrix; angels can block/edit slide you off target to something else.

Last edited by enigmatic; 09-29-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #80
euclid

I feel compelled to jump into this thread to make some corrections that I will fully explain below. While I commend QuestionY for attempting to teach RV in a forum thread it is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve consistent and effective RV results via this electronic medium. Remote viewing MUST be taught in a face-to-face environment with an instructor. This is critical to any sort of success with RV as it allows the instructor to show the student viewers the correct format of the structure, explain the theory behind the structure and why it is important, and walk through the protocol to adjust the students to the proper pace while executing a session and finally to correct structure so that "bad" habits are not learned, as well as to answer questions to provide immediate direction and feedback.

The structure that QuestionY has presented in previous posts are incorrect for both the military CRV (coordinate remote viewing) protocol and the latest TRV (technical remote viewing) protocols. The viewers name, date and time should be in the upper right hand corner of the paper. Each page should have a page number, the stage should be listed in the top center of the page. The correct structure is:

Stage I of the site- gestalt creation
TRN (target reference number)
ideogram creation

Stage II of the site - sensory data
textures
colors
smells
tastes
temperatures
sounds
dimensions (motions and densities are subsumed into the dimensional category)
AI (aesthetic impact)

Stage III of the site - freehand site sketch
In SIII of the site archetypes of the major site aspects are labeled.

The previous stages I through III is the preliminary stages of data collection that appertain to the target and the target site. Subsequent stages explore the aspects of the site that were drawn in archetypical form in the SIII freehand sketch. Each aspect is labeled as [A], [B], [C], etc with the aspect [X] being the target.

Stage I of [X]
Prompt: from the top of [X] SSBP
ideogram creation

Stage II of [X] - sensory data
textures
colors
smells
tastes
temperatures
sounds
dimensions (motions and densities are subsumed into the dimensional category)
AI (aesthetic impact)

Stage III of [X] - analytical sketch
In SIII of [X] the dimensional data from SII are rendered in line form.

Stage IV of [X] - higher level aspect exploration
Once the viewer reaches stage IV sufficient signal line/target contact is established and the viewer can perceive additional sensory data which includes tangible and intangible data pertaining to the target [X]. The format for SIV is:

Columns are written at the top of the page and sensory perceptions are allowed to flow naturally, starting in the S (sensory column) and down one row to the right:
S D AI EI T I AOL AOL/s

There are other higher level stages that I will not go into here.
------------------------------------------------------------
Misconceptions noted in this thread.

I feel it is critically important to dispel certain notions that I have seen in this thread:

1. DO NOT DO A MATRA, MEDITATE, PRAY, CHANT, INVOKE YOUR GODS, AFFIRMATIONS, ETC, BEFORE A SESSION - not only is it not necessary to do this it will invariably skew your session results. The point of RV is that it was created as an intelligence collection tool for the military and its purpose is to collect data in a dispassionate and objective methodology. By engaging in any "new age" type of practice before a session the viewer will cause the incoming data stream from the Matrix to be "filtered" through their conscious awareness' "belief system" and this WILL skew the session results.

2. Remote viewing IS NOT DANGEROUS - it is a passive data collection tool and poses no threat at all to the viewer. Remote viewing is a misnomer, what we do as viewers is perceive information patterns. Thus a better name for remote viewing is rather remote perception.

3. The data that we perceive as remote viewers are quantum information patterns that are extant throughout the universe. The universe is built up from the quantum level up to our 3 dimensional phenomenological world that we experience on a day to day basis. When we target some thing as the subject of a remote viewing investigation we are not viewing that "thing" we are viewing an information pattern in the Matrix of quantum data that exists in the universe that is a representation of that "thing" we are investigating.

4. Remote Pertuberance and Remote Influencing are akin to telekinesis but are not the same as remote viewing. RP and RI have not been developed and Defense Intelligence Agency documents released under the Freedom of Information Act indicate that RP & RI, like telekinesis, are not reproducible at will and can therefore not be used effectively. Research in this area continues but it is NOT "ready for prime time" as an effective tool.

5. The various "methods" that are available on the internet from Farsight and others are "ineffective" due to their being based on the old CRV method which requires a monitor, or have been changed so drastically, like the so called "scientific remote viewing" protocol that it is literally impossible to have truly effective and consistent results.

6. DO NOT remote view out doors, in front of a window, or any where there are a large number of distractions. Remote viewing is an attention management skill. In the beginning phases of learning the skill it is NECESSARY to isolate your self in a room that is as free of distractions as possible. The reason a new student should be as undisturbed as possible is that many times the viewer will unintentionally overlay surrounding perceptual data into the session, which of course is undesirable. Once training is complete then it is possible for viewer to conduct sessions in some less than desirable locations.

Conclusion

If you want to learn how to RV it is NECESSARY to find some one to instruct you (either personally or in a workshop/class environment) or to use an interactive DVD like the LearnRV DVD course by Ed Dames. I have conducted workshops in the Los Angeles area but due to certain events that are about to transpire I unfortunately will not be conducting any more workshops.

I strongly suggest that no one implement the methods described without TRAINING OR INSTRUCTION FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Our time is short,

-Euclid

Last edited by euclid; 09-29-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #81
euclid

Quote:
Can an individual be RV'd? Meaning, could someone RV me. If so, are there methods of detecting this and techniques to block it?
Yes, Not only can I find out what you are thinking, I can find out where you are and what you are doing. And there is no way to block a remote viewer from any thing they vector their attention too. There are no secrets!

-Euclid

Last edited by euclid; 09-30-2008 at 01:02 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:17 AM   #82
enigmatic
Avalon Senior Member

Remote Viewing is the most powerful, ground breaking, learnable mind skill this era has produced.

I concur & confirm with euclid's posts.

Quite frankly speaking, if you're going to learn RV, don't burn RV, or you'll have to relearn RV..so learn it right, and get it right.

learnrv.com
Old 10-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #83
Fabio
Banned

How can I become a part of it, I am in Estonia, Tallinn!

There is big time differents
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:35 AM   #84
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I want to share some links with you . You can choose to listen/view them or not,
I’ll give a brief description of them, saving you time whether or not you want to click on them.

The first one is a talk show (Dave Ross Show)
A little girl named Aries was interviewed and she does Remote Viewing live on the show…
She is one of many children that attend CSE (Children School of Excellence)
Where part of their day is CREATING THEIR DAY/REMOTE VIEW.

I wish they had a school like this in my area when my children were young.
Hmmm… I really wish there was a school like this when I was young!!!!!

I could only imagine what I could of done if we had been taught this info when we were babies?

Here is the link with JZ and Aries

If this link doesn't work out for you, please let me know

http://www.ramtha.tv/audio/ross.asp

Second One:

Now for anyone wanting to see Remote Viewing and Telekinesis. You can click on the link below this page and will take you to front page with 5 DVD boxes…just click on any of them, and they will pull up and you can view students doing the remarkable., at least I think its remarkable…

http://www.ramtha.com/

Third One:

book "Evolve your Brain" by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
his site: at www.drjoedispenza.com

-Dr. Joe Dispenza has spent decades studying the human mind-how it works, how it stores information, and why it perpetuates the same behavioural patterns over and over.
In the acclaimed firm WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW!? He began to explain how the brain evolves-by learning new skills, developing the ability to concentrate in the midst of chaos, and even healing the body and the psyche.

Also, Dr. Joe has been a student of RSE for well over 20 years…

I hope this helps or gives some hope to at least one other person.

Blessing….ISIS
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:13 PM   #85
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatic View Post
Psitech's trv system is behind the curve; one of the original co-founders of psitech left and started his own company. He was the training officer of the original military remote viewing team.
Would that be Ed Dames? I don't see his name in the original Stargate roster
Old 12-18-2008, 09:54 PM   #86
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

I would love too learn but $299 is too much for me. Do you recommend and other resources?
thanks
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:27 AM   #87
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project#Ed_Dames

You can read the previous part, too. I have the DVDs. I may be willing to lend them out, free of charge. PM me if you are interested.

I would consider Dames to have clouded judgment pertaining to many things. I can tell you RV works, but it takes practice.

Last edited by TtC; 07-20-2009 at 03:29 AM.
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:41 AM   #88
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Interview with Gerald O'Donnell

Interview with Gerald O'Donnell

Good listening...

“Using the Mind’s Power to Remote Influence”

Listen Only If You Think You Are Prepared For The Mental Shift…

DOWNLOAD Audio File: http://www.learnremoteviewing.com/on...nload?code=S01

OR TEXT here: http://www.learnremoteviewing.com/pr...einfluence.pdf

Last edited by peaceandlove; 07-26-2009 at 01:49 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote