Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #26
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

Almost noone seems to choose to rise above the drama.. as the agents of the Matrix best said it: 'only human'

The worst thing about it is that it is about a pretty much non-issue.. the thuban nonsense full of fantasy mixed with fiction thread and the heather 'made up in a teenage basement' material..

We say we want the system down.. but do we have an alternative to replace it? How can we ever hope to organise and collaborate with 6 billion people when even 2 people can't govern a simple online forum without going into a full out war with supporters on both sides.. but then again, as Ra put it .. the vast majority will repeat third density.. and for a good reason imho
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:35 PM   #27
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
“Confusion heard his voice, and wild uproar Stood ruled, stood vast infinitude confined; Till at his second bidding darkness fled, Light shone, and order from disorder sprung.”
John Milton
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #28
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

The first fall was thinking that finally you had found refuge in avalon, the next was believing that your refuge was a fortress.

Dont be lulled into the next thing, whatever that thing might be. We only test ourselves, what was found out, ask yourselves?

Ask yourselves what might seem like a luducris question; if it was all fake, if they were all actors; every avalon poster was there to find out who you were, would it matter?

What if I was a con woman, would you be bitter, humiliated, or would you care a whit. This is a practice area where practically nothing can happen to you.

What do you do, will you do?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:02 AM   #29
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i like them both for different reasons i hope that they do what they posted on camelot where they both present different material from their own perspectives under the same umbrella of camelot.. seperation of space is needed for both to investigate their own avenues more fully.

again at first a got lost in the info then went further into my learning process and discernement. i took the information and added bis together , getting a sense of the overall picture and what is going on to some degree on earth behind the scenes. i dont take anyones information as gospel. i do think lots of the information is valid in a general sense as its touted around on many other forums and from many other sources. sometimes the minutae of things and drilling too deep into the rabbit holes can get you into trouble . its all conjecture , 3rd hand (testimony?) and supposition.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 03-02-2010 at 12:09 AM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:05 AM   #30
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Control of avalon - domain name transfer
Hi all,

For those who are not aware, Project Avalon was taken off-line for the past few hours due to a dispute between Bill Ryan and myself in regard to the removal (closing) of the Thuban thread. I closed down the Forum to prevent further destruction of this thread and to ascertain from Bill, why it had been closed. I later learned that he had not actually closed it himself but wrote a message advising the Mod team that it should be closed. As a result it was closed. I have not seen this message. I advised Bill that I temporarily shut down the forum for a few hours and wanted to discuss this and other things that he has been doing that are in violation of copyright law as well as slander of a certain individual. I wanted to prevent any further violations of this nature, due to the fact that his actions threaten me, my status as a youtube director, Project Avalon and Project Camelot as his actions leave us open for lawsuits.

For some reason Bill chooses to ignore this and continues to make disparaging remarks about Jack Burns who accompanied me recently on my trip to Europe and in the U.S. conducting Camelot interviews. Bill was of course invited to come along declined as he wished to remain in Switzerland and did not want to go along with me or with Jack. As I mentioned on Camelot, my plan is for Jack Burns to work with me via my new site Project Camelot Productions to create Camelot conferences worldwide, once an investor has been found.

It will be of special interest to all that Bob Dean has embraced Jack Burns as a brother and we spent many wonderful hours chatting about many subjects while in Laughlin. Bob and Jack share a background in the military. I will be releasing an upcoming interview with Bob in which he substantiates further witness testimony from several of our whistle blowers.

It is important that people recognize that with over a million visitors a month and a pending TV show in the works Project Camelot is vulnerable to become a target of the PTB (powers-that-be) at any time. It is with this in mind that all must realize that using a very famous song such as the Beatles IMAGINE on a Camelot video would be unacceptable... without first obtaining the copyright license. This is common knowledge in Hollywood as well as in media circles worldwide.

I have now relinquished control of the projectavalon.net domain name. I wish to state here that I do not agree with the editorial stance of this forum and do not agree with the removal of the Thuban thread. This site is now completely under Bill Ryan's control.

I am working to establish an overall portal page where links to all our respective sites will be including a link to Project Camelot.

Best wishes,

Kerry
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:46 AM   #31
Wood
Avalon Senior Member

Just my two cents.

First, one of my favourite quotes: "Truth never damages a cause that is just." - Gandhi

Second, I think we are living extraordinary times. All this is bigger than us and it is not about our egos at all. We are here to learn and help other people. Please think about it. I really hope you find a way to keep your wonderful task.

Last edited by Wood; 03-02-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:27 AM   #32
daci
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"It is important that people recognize that with over a million visitors a month and a pending TV show in the works Project Camelot is vulnerable to become a target of the PTB (powers-that-be) at any time. It is with this in mind that all must realize that using a very famous song such as the Beatles IMAGINE on a Camelot video would be unacceptable... without first obtaining the copyright license. This is common knowledge in Hollywood as well as in media circles worldwide."

It is very sad, I am confused, very much...very hard to understand all what is going on now....but...my feelings are, that Kerry is not being fully honest with her written statements (excuses)....My strong feeling is telling me, she is going straight hand in hand with EGO....
Did she just use Bill to advance her own future career...?

Bill was in their interviews excellent counter part...(his intelligence, his peaceful demeanor, his intellectual capacity, him always being fully respectful towards guests and towards Kerry...).

Yes, I am sad about all of this!!!

Namaste,

Majda
daci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:35 AM   #33
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

When I did a couple of different courses we were taught "effective listening skills" which over the years have helped me pick up a few things.

After reading Bill's and Kerry's posts etc, there are a couple of clues that point to what could be going on. If I posted my thoughts here about them I would get banned. It's that freedom of speech thing again.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:36 AM   #34
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:43 AM   #35
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

I think it may be time for all parties concerned to take a breath.
Forget about who said what and think about who really merits your trust.

Bill and Kerry started PC on a shoestring and grew together as a team. Thats got to count for something. As PC became larger, the audience, as well as potential revenue stream grew as well.

Consider Unions today who look for a big payroll to glom on to for a percentage.

I don't know the players involved in fact I am a skeptic, and don't want to train my mind to see ETs and the like. I am sure some of what PC puts forth is fact and some not. The point is IMO PC has a fine production value. I believe this fact has more to do with the break than the message. It can put a lot of pressure on people to be in the middle of something that may snowball at anytime and who have different ideas about the direction of the snowball.

The fact that Bill and Kerry contrast at times has really added a lot to Project Camelot. My hope is they will give the original team a chance to breathe and remember that they have been through alot together and can still really trust each other, other wise this project never would have came about in the first place.

Whatever happens , happens. But it would be a shame to see such a truly great team break it off.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:51 AM   #36
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Im probally going to get in more trouble with what I say

Kerry, I heard alot of remarks directed towards you, but I will always keep it in my mind that you are fair and honest.

You didnt point fingers or try to hold up anyone coming forward with what they had to say.

I am all for freedom of speech and feel it should not be stopped from anyone.

We all want to be heard and no one likes to be mocked. That to me is so important and I think you took the right stand on this.

Copyright infringement is a very serious problem and should not be ignorred.

Good luck with your work and I hope to see more interviews.

Best of luck to both of you on your separate paths.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:31 AM   #37
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
If I posted my thoughts here about them I would get banned. It's that freedom of speech thing again.
At least it wouldnt be by me this time

I think Kerry has a valid point in the Copyright statement.

I dont agree that shutting down the forum was all that smart.

Somethign which is very important to keep in mind in my view is that the forum is actually back again and here we are just as we were before (well almost).

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 03-02-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:33 AM   #38
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Seems to me that one important word can describe what's really going on here in this thread and who or what ever is related to it all.

No, I did not say that everyone is arguing here. It just brings to mind a few quotes about arguing. Let me know if you relate to them in anyway or maybe we could argue about it instead (kidding)

Anytime four New Yorkers get into a cab together without arguing, a bank robbery has just taken place.
Johnny Carson

“Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument is an exchange of ignorance” Robert Quillen

“The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.”
Dale Carnegie

“In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number.”
Stephen Wright

“Answer them [critics] with silence and indifference. It works better, I assure you, than anger and argument.”
Gioacchino Rossini

I mean, there's no arguing. There is no anything. There is no beating around the bush. "You're fired" is a very strong term.
Donald Trump

“My wife Mary and I have been married for forty-seven years and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never.”
Jack Benny

“When a man uses profanity to support an argument, it indicates that either the man or the argument is weak - probably both”

“I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me.”
Dave Barry

Maybe the following could be shorten a bit?

It's not whenever Kerry & Bill from Project Camelot help promote the most extremely fascinating & amazingly secret government experiences via their globally known interviews.

It's the fact that nothing, not even argument(s) should ever stop them from continuing & evolving such amazing humanitarian work so freely for our world.
- ClarityofAwareness

Kevin

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 03-02-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:44 AM   #39
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Key words of this thread's title are free speech? Bill wanted a thread closed and it was closed. Kerry was told about it and said it shouldn't be because of free speech and made a stand.

Now the forum has been turned over to Bill.

Does anyone, anywhere on this forum came to any sort of conclusion about this at all based on the above information.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:47 AM   #40
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry is in "self destruct" mode and there is no stopping her. She is now separating herself from the people who helped her make Project Camelot a success. This is a tragedy and I am deeply saddened by it. It was such a great project. I wish they could stay focused on the topic and just ignore the mess that is around them but look at the allure that Kerry is faced with. It is just too tempting for her and she is dumping the people who helped her.

I guess we are all human after all.

Goodbye Project Camelot. I will miss you deeply.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:07 AM   #41
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Key words of this thread's title are free speech? Bill wanted a thread closed and it was closed. Kerry was told about it and said it shouldn't be because of free speech and made a stand.

Does anyone, anywhere on this forum came to any sort of conclusion about this at all based on the above information.
So when a thread is closed it means that the thread is no longer public and no longer for membership viewing?? Or that no one can no longer post anything to the thread? I would think that if a thread is still viewable & people can no longer post on it, maybe that's ok? Who knows or who cares at this point.

Maybe if Bill & Kerry really cared they'd make amends and continue with what they had originally started, which is their global PC interviews. Either way better to pray or put more balance positive thoughts into it all than just complain or hate, anger over it I think.

Kevin
Old 03-02-2010, 04:26 AM   #42
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=morguana;246331]i send my love to both bill and kerry and wish them all the best on new adventures,

keep those heart fires burning and radiate love out
it will be ok

agree morguana,

each perspective is different,
stuff happens, especially now, no judgement either way,
keep on keepin on kerry n bill,
all support to you both

sorry morguana, messed up your quote , still learning, as are we all

Last edited by whitefluffy; 03-02-2010 at 04:37 AM.
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:37 AM   #43
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

I very rarely post on forums becouse i have problems with spelling and grammer (i am dysexic but i have an IQ of 141).
i have been following this situation all day and i feel i have to say something if i can put it into words.

the very nature of this forum means that paranoia has the opertunity to run rife.
i have veiwed most of the camalot materiel and i regulary veiw most important threads on Avalon.
it is apparant that there is much dis info going on and the lines between truth and fiction are seriously blurred.
i get the feeling that some of of the camalot "whisleblowers' are not quite what they apear on the serfice.
i have watched some of there testomonies contradict themselves and 1 or 2 seem untrustworthy (and sometimes even unstable) to me on a personal level.
also some of well respected ones have made some serious research errors IMHO.
i keep these to myself becouse ultimatly its just my opinion but it has led me to the conclusion some of these whistle blowers are either partial frauds or dis info agents.
i notice a couple often use each others testamony to corobertate there own stories all the while denying knowlege of their source info.
it may be that some of these truly belive that they are speaking the truth it may also be possable that info has been planted with them both to make their story,s plausable and dis credit them and others at the same time.
some of them may not even be aware that are just being used as dis info agents.

i must stress that i think much info is genuine and ther are some awsome researchers afiliated with PC (Jim marrs bob dean etc) but all it takes is 25% mis info to blur the line and take all credability from someone (or indeed the whole feild).
its the the whistle blower testomony that seems to be the problem as it can never be truly substantiated in most cases.

i feel that bill and Kerry have become the intentional victims of this and this is what has caused the break down of a very formadible team that was probably one of the biggest threats to the organisations that are behind all this (the same thing happend to david Ike, since he was discreadeted in the british press he never been taken seriuosly in the british press again even though much of his research is first class)

someone has worked very hard to sow miss trust and dis info into the minds of Bill, Kerry and those around then, there plan has worked perfectly IMO.

its a real shame that this has happend as as a team they were very formidable i worry as the future of PC now and the credability of anything they produce from now on which is what "they" want.

i dont think blame should be pointed at either Bill or Kerry as the ultimate villan in all this will never be known.

i for one will keep up with both camalot and Avalon i truly hope that bill and kerry can see this for what it is and put the episode behind them for the sake of the truth (even if they dis agree as to what that may be)

The men behind the curtain are picking up the pace on their agenda as we speak so it may not be long before at least some of there agenda is revealed we really need strong people like Bill and Kerry working together at a time like this and not fighting among themselves.

i really hope they can patch things up.

Joel.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:01 AM   #44
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Wise words indeed Seeingterra.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingterra View Post
But "control of information" debate is a serious topic, and it should be discussed. No one has the right to take on a "mentor" role or guide peoples perception of the 'truth', not mod's, not Bill and not Kerry. You read what you feel drawn to, and you make up your own mind.
Thuban as well.

If someone is proclaiming ritual abuse or something of that like, that is not Ok, but then you don't swing freedom of information, you swing common sense.

So the "do you have children?" metaphor won't work, no-one should take upon them self to "guide" anyone here unless they ask, not anyone.

This is not church.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:48 AM   #45
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel77 View Post
The men behind the curtain are picking up the pace on their agenda....
No... it's more than just that and I made a video detailing what I've known for decades concerning such challenges.

I know their secret & its YOU!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOz4tWY4-4Q

Kevin
Old 03-02-2010, 05:55 AM   #46
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry, Is Jack Burns the very same John Burns that bill is speaking of in his rant of late and if so, being friends with Gordon Brown of this news item. http://www.rense.com/general89/brownpd.htm You say he had went with you to EU, and did you all meet up with Gordy?
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:54 AM   #47
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:

The forum was essentially turned over to Bill in Dec {Edit 2008 NOT 2009}. Then I don't know what happened he wasn't around for about a year, and we essentially ran the forum by ourselves. Now Bill is back and he is active with the mod team for the last couple of months. And yes, we do have some very specific plans for what the Avalon 2.0 forum will look like. It will not be a free for all. Kerry and Bill do have differences of opinion about how the forum should be run and the mods were constantly caught in the middle. I missed most of that and came on the team just before we were left on our own.

Kerry's interests lie with working on Project Camelot films, the radio show, and Project Light Warrior. Kerry has a lot good qualities. Working with the mod team is not one of them. People complain to her and without any knowledge of the forum threads or why we did what she did she suddenly appears, issues some demands, and then walks out. Is this Kerry bashing? No more than it would be bashing me to state that I like math and science and hate working in the kitchen - I'll go in the kitchen do a couple of things then run out.

Last edited by Karen; 03-02-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #48
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
The forum was essentially turned over to Bill in Dec 2009. Then I don't know what happened he wasn't around for about a year, and we essentially ran the forum by ourselves. Now Bill is back and he is active with the mod team for the last couple of months. And yes, we do have some very specific plans for what the Avalon 2.0 forum will look like. It will not be a free for all. Kerry and Bill do have differences of opinion about how the forum should be run and the mods were constantly caught in the middle. I missed most of that and come on the team just before we were left on our own.

Kerry's interests lie with working on Project Camelot films, the radio show, and Project Light Warrior. Kerry has a lot good qualities. Working with the mod team is not one of them. People complain to her and without any knowledge of the forum threads or why we did what she did she suddenly appears, issues some demands, and then walks out. Is this Kerry bashing? No more than it would be bashing me to state that I like math and science and hate working in the kitchen - I'll go in the kitchen do a couple of things then run out.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:02 AM   #49
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

this is indeed a very sad yet reflective situation imho....it is what is happening/happened/will happen to everyone on a personal level as we start to release ourselves and break away from factions of our lives we no longer fit so comfortably within. it is also starting to be seen on a geographical, global level too.

compassion should be shown and offered by all here for both B and K in their respective ''dispute'' and we should try to avoide dividing ourselves up on a who is right and who is wrong scenario... what is done is done... and now it is.
it makes things very difficult for us to get over and move forward from such situations which affect us on some personal level (which i believe we ALL want to do)
to view things in a judgemental frame of mind in an all rather soap operatic style makes things very difficult for us to live in the now and progress out of this negative environment.

it is a shame...but it has happened.....much love and gratitude to B and K and all the love and best intentions on their journey, as well as everyone elses...on here and not.
look forth with love in our hearts and a strength of knowing that we are stronger for what we have learnt from their collaboration and use it for our own growth.

keep smiling, peace always
mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #50
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

I've reserved posting anything on this Issue until I was sure of My thoughts on the matter as It seems to have played out. Now that it has - I've gathered My thoughts on this Issue and now feel it is necessary that I post My Intentions relative to PA/PC both Past - Present and Future.

Please let Me explain...

Past

When I first came to Project Avalon/Camelot - I'd already become a regular watcher of the Interviews that both Bill and Kerry had started out with on the Internet. The Interviews seemed full of useful Info and really did seem to connect some dots for Me across many of the Topics I'd been researching. I was grateful to Them for having the drive to suffer whatever came to Them so long as They got out the Truth of things. They seemed to be Kindred Spirits...

Then, as Project Avalon/Camelot came into being I again thought that this was a courageous effort by Bill and Kerry to display the Truth to the Masses once and for All ("TPTB" be Damned).

With that in mind I financially supported the Website (Along with many others) in It's early days so as to ensure that Money wasn't an Issue in keeping the Truth @ Camelot and Avalon Online for All to see. Why, I even gave some Insider Information to Bill that I'd kept close to the chest for awhile and was happy to contribute to what seemed to be a Non-Polarized approach to dealing with Our Issues as a Species, and all the varied Challenges involved in that. This said - Shutting down the Forum or locking a Thread does not seem appropriate with with One such as I - No matter the reasons for It.

PRESENT

Now flip forward to the present. As I look at Avalon and Camelot - I see alot of Regurgitation of Info in the Interviews and still no real solid data from the Whistleblowers as to how to approach the Issues We as a Species face. I have My own Ideas but that is not the Issue here. What I always seem to see or hear now is "Next Interiview" or "Next Seminar/Conference" for the same ole same ole. No specifics, just bold generalities.

As has already been said - Some of these "Whistleblowers" seem to quote each other - Who when talking about those others - Quote the very same People quoting Them as valid Sources in the first place. Doesn't anyone see this as a more and more common theme and one that frankly We're starting to see through or get tired of at any rate ?

I've seen Mannerisms and Actions in the Videos and MP3s as well as the Forum Threads that has My Alarm Bells going off with what I know and I must be honest about this - I mean no disrespect to anyone - But I must say it like I see it. Please understand that this is not how I feel specifically - As I'm usually able to circumvent such manoevers by others or at least recognize them - But I would almost say that based on what I've descibed above seeming to go on more and more here at Camelot and Avalon - Its like the analology of a Hamster on a Wheel chasing a Carrot just in front of It - Furiously chasing that Carrot but never getting anywhere close to eating/catching it - Ever...

Perhaps this was the Intention of the Initiative in the first place - To give Us a place to congregate - Catalogue Us - Then destroy the Iniative at a point when something finally had to give. Who knows but what I can say from My perspective is this ;

This is a Classic Jesuit Tactic - Divide and Conquer and while I'm not saying that this was the intention by any stretch of the word - It is definately the Result no matter how Its come about.

The Two Founders - Have now parted ways - Moving onto Their own puruits in Matter and good for Them as I would not intend that anyone do what does not call Them.

BUT

With that said - I was called to the seeming Integration of Project Camelot and Project Avalon at It's inception - Supported It as It held It's Focus - And now wonder at It's Division(s).

This is a serious constructual Issue with one such as Myself who never holds a Polarized viewpoint and has vowed to support only Integrated Initiatives supporting Expansion. Its only the Highest and Best Good of All Concerned in All Things with One such as My Self. That stated - Choosing to stay with one Founder or the other or both now means that We must make a choice about which to Trust - And or - To what degree We should, depending on which Founder is concerned. While this is something that We can readily deal with - Its something We should NEVER have had to deal with as regards these two Individuals - that being Bill and Kerry.

Now that I'm prompted to - Or that others will have to (As is normal for Humans to do in instances such as these) shows Me simply - Polarism and Dualism rearing It's ugly head no matter how I look at It.

Indeed - I sense that both were incorrect in the actions They've undertaken in relation to this Issue. I'd hoped that They would see this as bigger than any One of either of Them and with that known - Settle it in that Light. Now that They've gone in separate directions, perhaps I and others should be doing the same. That said, this is perhaps the greatest indicator to Me as to the course of action I must now think about undertaking.

FUTURE

Simply stated - I will lurk for awhile and post still some more but I do so now with caution in a place I used to feel at Home. I will ponder My actions in reference to PA/PC further so as to decide on how to proceed. I honestly do not feel at Home anymore here and wonder to Myself - "What is "Postable" and what isn't ?"

With the above said - I love You all and hope You will follow Your Spirit. Hopefully that understanding was given with this Post if I've left no other...

Infinitus Eternus
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote