Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 09:26 AM   #126
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Right, may they stub their toes all the way to the pit they are going to dig for themselves :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooseYourLifeNow View Post
I like to visualize their plans going wrong. I imagine big monkey wrenches in their plans. Stones in their paths, "what can go wrong will go wrong"....

I don't like thinking that all of their evil plans will work like clockwork, because they won't! No matter how long or how well they have planned this out they can't guarantee the outcome. They can't because of us, because of the freewill that exists on this planet. Even those who are not "awake" don't want a war.

Don't be afraid my dear friends, the outcome that is best for humanity will be one that plays out.

Love you all,

CYLNow
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:40 AM   #127
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

be peace! see peace! peace!

unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:48 AM   #128
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

(Bump)

It is maybe now the good time to send the link to this thread out in emails all over the world... -> Viral.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:54 AM   #129
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

there is no path to peace....peace is the path..

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:55 AM   #130
truthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Peace and Love will rule in the end

Truthseeker
truthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:09 AM   #131
lawlessline

Ocean Winds, Please to hear from you.
I think you have it right; I am not getting the whiole out war factor. I think it is a generation thing. The youth of today are far too numerous to walk into a world world. You will not get the butchers son running off to fight some mad end game war. If the ruling elite want to bring it to a head the only way is through economic melt down. They will be heading for that.
I will say though, that there may well be a short war in the middle east. Just to bring Iran in as a world player of the economic scheme of things.

I will be actively spreading peace as I think we should do every morning noon and night. There are many conflicts around the world that need this intense love. A group meditation based on bring the worlds conscious level up so that evolution through a econmyless society can be born.

Love and light to all,

LL
Old 09-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #132
Tuza

I have had enough of wars and nasty people, you are making me regress to a child. More light evoked and given to the innocent in a world running amok with supposedly intelligent people - concentrating on more love and light with a pleading look in eyes.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:52 AM   #133
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

I will visit www.eventtemples.com, do my meditation together with the group overthere and dedicate my golden godparticle , coming from the heart, to be spread to all warmongerers.

Zjenny
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #134
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello i'm new on the forum, and i've sent my loving cosmic christ light to all involved including MR BUSH. I pray that all of us who are light beings in this world can stop this with love. LOVE and PEACE to you all.
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #135
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

My intensions and energy are with you all and together we are changing things more so than everyone relizes. Keep up the good work on whatever method you use to send the love and light.
Thanks for helping
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #136
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

I have found my way here via the What's new- Project Camelot.
So is this Avalon business? (in the Avalon thread) Unless an Iranian ground crew is trying to get themselves prepared?
Doodah-Post in PC thread. As Bill has said before real prayer done by an experienced person with the right focus and intent has and will move mountains.
However how do you expect this thread to stay on top when you tell people 'not time for disscussin'-just pray!?
Some will get on their knees and others will get of their you know what's.
If someone can name names we can send them an absent healing, they,whoever they are,are obviously in need of one or 100!

Israel is cuurently going through the process of putting together a coalition Government. A women actually is trying to form one-let's hope (pray) she succeeds. I know nothing of her but she's a hell of a lot hotter than Hillary and if she's successful it will be the first time in 30 years they've had a women leader. We have one here in New Zealand and she did keep us out of Iraq. The male leaders of the opposition here (all 3 over the last 3 years) would definately have involved us.
At the time when I swallowed the mainstream news I was not happy with her decision to keep us out. I was wrong and she was right. Many men here also feel the same way. We have an election in 2 months ourselves and I will vote for her and her party for the first time.

So I feel there is hope for Israel. And you U.S citizens who I feel deeply concerned for.
Remember 'Dadmiral' Mike Mc Connell is a good man. And there are others.
Just like in the Cuban missile crisis back in 62 was it, was actually a nuke Sub crisis with 4 Submarine Captains all in their 30s that all had a pact with each other that if one fired the rest would too,but most importantly they all had the authority to fire without further orders from Moscow if they saw fit,and after being hunted and made to surface after a two week game of cat and mouse- NOBODY was so stupid to start WW3.
I do believe the alphabet soups and sock puppets just want to see if Iran IS building bombs or power stations and they will pay a spy (H Deacon or whoever) to go and find out-please!

I am very interested in what some of the (real,genuine) Remote Viewers have to say about this.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:14 AM   #137
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Love, Light, Peace, Healing, Oneness!

Anyone and everyone around the world that intends or plans or coerces to hurt or harm or lie to another human being directly and/or indirectly will bring that exact thing upon themselves almost instantly now that the 4th dimension and the 5th dimension energies are getting stronger and purer each new day on Mother Earth... if they do not change their ways and means to LOVE...and they will have more than one opportunity to do so... they will only have each other in front of them and ALL the harm they project will be upon them almost instantly, they will be hurting themselves directly and will NOT have our energy to steal any longer in any way, shape or form to do ANY harm ANYWHERE...
TIME TO CHANGE THE WHOLE PARADIGM TO LOVE!

It IS time...the time IS now...RIGHT NOW IN THIS VERY MOMENT!

LOVE
LIGHT
PEACE
HEALING
ONENESS!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #138
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Internal and external are ultimately one. When you no longer perceive the world as hostile, there is no more fear, and when there is no more fear, you think, speak and act differently. Love and compassion arise, and they affect the world.
Eckhart Tolle

I choose love and compassion

peace

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:41 AM   #139
eddiefibbro
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry's call for prayer is certainly invoking every aspect of positive expression. This in itself is very encouraging and demonstrates many conscious beings braiding their intention and realization. It is uplifting for each of us to witness this. This forum has sprouted like mushrooms in the field overnight. What could we have done with our feelings and intentions if this had happened a month ago? Pierre Teilhard de Chardin envisioned the Internet in 1945 as the necessary condition for the 'Advent of the Noosphere" which he describes as the triumph of rational thought and compassion over the chaos that characterized life then and now. As others have observed "prayer" is intention voiced as we choose to voice it. All together now, join our voices! Wonder what the Princeton Global Consciousness Project EGGS (http://noosphere.princeton.edu/) are picking up from our collective spontaneous voice? Can someone who understands that project tell us how well we are giving voice to our intention? We need both objective encouragement and invisible support. Everyone on the job people, angels, ETs and devas. No time for slacking off fellow spirit souls.
eddiefibbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:15 PM   #140
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Woke up this morning with a
PEACE hang-over.

Love::: The weapon of least destruction.

LOVELOVELOVE
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:56 PM   #141
Tuza

Glorious bursts of love encompassing the earth. Little kiss on nose from Tuza.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:46 PM   #142
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Ground Crew......

Not had a chance to be properly here for a few days, and have only just read this thread......I'm adding my intention to all of yours. I thought Isa's post was really helpful and really inspiring for those folk who are not sure if they are projrcting their intention effectiively;

" Here's a technique I am using for this tonight (an old favorite)

~ focus on something, someone you really really really really love and focus on peace, contentment etc. Allow your body to just totally FILL UP with the love, gratitude, peace - not thinking about anti-war or anything, just about your own life and people, and what makes you so very very happy and grateful, etc.

Then as your body fills up with it, hold it there, BASK in it until you are buzzing!

THEN send out a MASSIVE 'burst' of the love/peace energy to ALL the world - including Bush/Cheney, I might add. Just shower it everywhere and bask in that, just as you did earlier within your own body ~ this is anchoring in the higher energies and you can just FEEL the power of it!

"Absorb & Dissolve" ~ this is the name I give this method " Thank you Isa

And yes....I'm feeling the power of it.

Angel of the Mists
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:58 PM   #143
ebobs
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,

In light of these worrying claims that I have been reading about from George Green and others about a potential war I have created a single page site to allow all of us to band together and send light around the planet. It's more important than ever to join in this 5 minute process.

Please don't ignore this pledge, I have a story below which highlights very well what Light CAN DO. I believe we can manifest a much smoother future if we spread our light. According to many channelled messages it is suggested that the new energies should allow for the truth to be revealed and that destructive plans shouldn't manifest in the ways that dark minds intended. Being the awakend we can truly make huge difference.

Site details and explanation.

Due to the many changes that are now taking place on the planet we would like to unite all light workers together to help focus light.
By doing this and joining our pledge you will help humanity make a much smoother transition through these challanging times into a brighter future.

Please take 5 minutes of your time to send your light, our next target date is Saturday 20 September 2008. We have different target dates each week and open to suggestion of dates that have significance.

If your not sure what Light and Prayer can really do then please read this short story below.

An excerpt respectfully borrowed from Caroline Myss's newletter.

Caroline had met a woman in London who had been in a car crash that had shattered her body.
As a result of this collision, she had a near death experience in which she found herself suspended over the scene of the accident, viewing her limp and bleeding body held lifeless between the steering wheel and the driver's seat. Suddenly, instantly, she said, she was aware of what the drivers in the cars lined up behind her smashed vehicle were saying: "Damn, this is just what I need - a car crash," and, "I wonder how long I'm going to be stuck here." Then, she said, she noticed a bright, illuminated beam of light shooting out of the fifth car stuck behind her crashed automobile. As soon as she wondered, "What is that beam of light?" she found herself next to the woman in that car, who had instantly gone into prayer for her. And then she instantly became aware that the beam of light that was flowing directly from this woman upward toward the heavens seemed to cause another beam of light to flow directly into her.She wondered who this woman was and in that instant, she noticed the license plate number on this woman's car and memorized it. Then she heard a voice calling to her, an angelic voice, instructing her to return to her body because the time was not yet right for her to return home. She was still required to remain on the earth. She said it took her months to recover from the accident but when she did, she tracked down this woman who had prayed for her and went to her home with a bouquet of flowers to thank her for praying for her on that night when her body lay shattered on the ground.

Visit our site below to send your light:
www.LightWorkerCount.com
ebobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:04 PM   #144
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

i believe that we should all just simply not intervene in any of these events and focus only on our own peace, and our own advancements. what ever is to happen shall happen regardless. just have no fear. and be calm inside. no ripples on the water.
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #145
ebobs
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly, focusing on peace, love and light is better than being passive.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #146
franciejones
Banned

I do not see that Kerry posted what is in this thread. Someone PM me the link for this quote from Kerry
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:14 PM   #147
Doncel
Avalon Senior Member

From my free will I wish there will be peace in the world. I wish that there is no attack against Iran and I wish much love and strength to all our Iranian terrestial brothers, who may be in danger.
From my most profound loving intention - and of my galactic brothers - I wish there is no more evil in this world.
I wish.
Doncel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:19 PM   #148
ebobs
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doncel View Post
From my free will I wish there will be peace in the world. I wish that there is no attack against Iran and I wish much love and strength to all our Iranian terrestial brothers, who may be in danger.
From my most profound loving intention - and of my galactic brothers - I wish there is no more evil in this world.
I wish.
Hi, thanks for spreading your light, please feel free to add your light to our "Send Global Light Campaign" at http://www.LightWorkerCount.com
Old 09-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #149
Steve_G

Peace and Love is Manifesting

Old 09-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #150
Jeremiad
Avalon Senior Member

I certainly hope this isn't true, or at least no war ends up happening. I recently took a job in South Korea to get out of the US for a bit (and to change my income from the soon to be worthless US dollar), and one of the nicest people I have met out here happened to be an Iranian; so for his sake, and those of his family and friends, I will direct whatever positive energy I can to this situation. But moreover, I hope I can do something proactive in this endeavor.

- J
Jeremiad is offline   Reply With Quote