Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #26
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: END POPULATION EXPLOSION (petition)

[quote=WiNaDeYo;123709]I'm sorry, RaKar....whenever I see and read one of your threads (and there are quite a few) where you seek to promote this kind of action....it just breaks my heart. I don't understand this line of thought and I can't possibly imagine this as a decent soulution (no play on words!).

I do believe that most of us here in the better developed nations are aware of the responsability of bringing children into the world; infact, the old world populations are decreasing (because of economic difficulties and/or the "career" mentality) while immigrants are repopulating these territories. In the under developed nations, excessive birthrate IS a problem, and it is so sad that so many children die of hunger or childhood illlnesses; but it is also a question of tradition, religion or just "ignorance". (My mother was the last of 13 children, born and raised in the good ole USA). Educating folks would help, but I would never accept compulsory birth control...ever!

I do agree with most of my fellow Avaloners that the world, Mother Earth, could effectively sustain us all, and I do trust that we, the Human Race, will see the demise of the PTB so that we, who are of common thought, can create a functional world built on respect, trust and sustainability without making ourselves slaves nor guinea pigs under some sick leaders' "plan".

It definately sounds like a NWO proposal you make and I, personally, don't like seeing your insistent posts.... but, hey...I don't have to read them, now do I?

Peace and Good Will![/q

Your mother was the last of 13 children..meaning if we were to have only have 2 children forced through "education" ...you would not be here.
The problem is society, and willingness to help others of disadvantage...elective birth control is one thing...setting a goal to force it is another.

I've seen people from large families...and their values are more intact then the only child who most of the time seems to get everything given to them...
Coming from a large family I've seen the shared responsibility as a core value...something we could all learn from
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=BROOK;123750]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
I'm sorry, RaKar....whenever I see and read one of your threads (and there are quite a few) where you seek to promote this kind of action....it just breaks my heart. I don't understand this line of thought and I can't possibly imagine this as a decent soulution (no play on words!).

I do believe that most of us here in the better developed nations are aware of the responsability of bringing children into the world; infact, the old world populations are decreasing (because of economic difficulties and/or the "career" mentality) while immigrants are repopulating these territories. In the under developed nations, excessive birthrate IS a problem, and it is so sad that so many children die of hunger or childhood illlnesses; but it is also a question of tradition, religion or just "ignorance". (My mother was the last of 13 children, born and raised in the good ole USA). Educating folks would help, but I would never accept compulsory birth control...ever!

I do agree with most of my fellow Avaloners that the world, Mother Earth, could effectively sustain us all, and I do trust that we, the Human Race, will see the demise of the PTB so that we, who are of common thought, can create a functional world built on respect, trust and sustainability without making ourselves slaves nor guinea pigs under some sick leaders' "plan".

It definately sounds like a NWO proposal you make and I, personally, don't like seeing your insistent posts.... but, hey...I don't have to read them, now do I?

Peace and Good Will![/q

Your mother was the last of 13 children..meaning if we were to have only have 2 children forced through "education" ...you would not be here.
The problem is society, and willingness to help others of disadvantage...elective birth control is one thing...setting a goal to force it is another.

I've seen people from large families...and their values are more intact then the only child who most of the time seems to get everything given to them...
Coming from a large family I've seen the shared responsibility as a core value...something we could all learn from
You had a wonderful experience growing up in a big family.However I can tell you what kind of people have big families in Poland.
Alcoholics, people with mental and psychological problems,simpletons, people from disfunctional families and the like. there was a program about a family with, i believe, 11 children. Parents were nor able to provide proper upbringing, 6 of the children were in an institution, 2 had problems with the law,etc. some of the children were mentally disturbed.
I used to have neighbours with several children. Parents were not normal, the children were like parents. Two sons ended up in jail, one daughter was a cheap whore who had children with her clients( the children were slightly abnormal too). And that everlasting stench from their flat....It was a punishment for all other families when they moved in...
of course there are exceptions to the rule, but the rule is a rule.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #28
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=burgundia;123756]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

You had a wonderful experience growing up in a big family.However I can tell you what kind of people have big families in Poland.
Alcoholics, people with mental and psychological problems,simpletons, people from disfunctional families and the like. there was a program about a family with, i believe, 11 children. Parents were nor able to provide proper upbringing, 6 of the children were in an institution, 2 had problems with the law,etc. some of the children were mentally disturbed.
I used to have neighbours with several children. Parents were not normal, the children were like parents. Two sons ended up in jail, one daughter was a cheap whore who had children with her clients( the children were slightly abnormal too). And that everlasting stench from their flat....It was a punishment for all other families when they moved in...
of course there are exceptions to the rule, but the rule is a rule.
That is the fault of Society...that is what needs to be changed for us progress to another level of being...that has nothing to do with controlling to population.
Hopefully we are on the dawn of a new face for mankind to wear...but population control is strictly not the answer...the answer is compassion...love...education. My opinion only..but I've seen many large families busting with love for each other...and the values they learn are tremendous...they learn sharing, caring...community.
That is the lesson we all need to learn. I believe that day is dawning..more of us are waking up to the value of life itself...treasure it.
It is society, and the values of the big media, and government that have been controlling for centuries that have caused the burden of the large family.It is the government and cia that have been pushing their drugs and booze on society to the burden of the underdog to fall down and create the problems that they are thriving on today.
It is not about the large family, but the makings of society that needs to change
Old 03-27-2009, 03:15 PM   #29
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The community you speak of is one that the world needs to change. the mentally disturbed...need compassion and help..not to be left on the streets to forage for life sustaining avenues.
I agree there needs to be changes...but what you are proposing is not the answer....the answer is to change society, and readjust values.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That is the fault of Society...that is what needs to be changed for us progress to another level of being...that has nothing to do with controlling to population.
Hopefully we are on the dawn of a new face for mankind to wear...but population control is strictly not the answer...the answer is compassion...love...education. My opinion only..but I've seen many large families busting with love for each other...and the values they learn are tremendous...they learn sharing, caring...community.
That is the lesson we all need to learn. I believe that day is dawning..more of us are waking up to the value of life itself...treasure it.
It is society, and the values of the big media, and government that have been controlling for centuries that have caused the burden of the large family.It is the government and cia that have been pushing their drugs and booze on society to the burden of the underdog to fall down and create the problems that they are thriving on today.
It is not about the large family, but the makings of society that needs to change
You are right on that one. but i have a question. can we increase and increase and increase our numbers? what if there is no war, no famine, no disease, free energy for everyone, our life span getting longer, etc. what then?

Last edited by Kathleen; 03-27-2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: fix quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #31
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to lump this right in there with Global Warming it is a farce . You really think population Control is the way go ahead But think of this Al Gore is pushing for a carbon tax we will all have to pay it 10 to 15 years ago the utter deforestation of the Amazon was going on millions of trees being cut down Trees that filter C02 out of the air and now they want to lay the bullshi* global warming **** on us And they haven`t even made an attempt to plant new trees where the old ones were taken from or any where else . By signing this petition you give them power over you to control population as they see fit not as you see it .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #32
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Some good points here but basically it comes down to better education and better resource management, because there's plenty of room for even more people and I'll quote myself...............

Here's another way to look at it too, Australia has approx. 2 billion acres, now lets say for simple math that the worlds population is 6 billion, that means that every single man, woman, and child could each have 1/3 acre to live and that than leaves the whole rest of the world. I'd say there's plenty of room.
Let's just put everybody in Australia and grow food in the rest of the world, LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:18 AM   #33
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Some good points here but basically it comes down to better education and better resource management, because there's plenty of room for even more people and I'll quote myself...............

Here's another way to look at it too, Australia has approx. 2 billion acres, now lets say for simple math that the worlds population is 6 billion, that means that every single man, woman, and child could each have 1/3 acre to live and that than leaves the whole rest of the world. I'd say there's plenty of room.
Let's just put everybody in Australia and grow food in the rest of the world, LOL

Australia barely has enough water for the few people (only 22 million) already here. Im not even allowed to have a shower longer than 4 minutes by law. With huge advances in the area of 'Water Desalination' making this technology very cheap and easy, we could possibly do as you say. After all we live on a WATER PLANET it seems ridiculous that there should be any droughts at all.

If everyone turns off the TV and works on the water desalination issues we could transform all the desert regions of the Earth into emerald nirvanas.

But why keep mentioning Australia when RUSSIA is almost 3 times the size.

But hey if we experience this pole-shift we can all move to ANTARCTICA!

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:11 AM   #34
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
SIX BILLION people can fit into the state of Texas

Look it doesn't matter if the planet can sustain that amount of people or not. The fact is the planet, i.e. the people, are not ready for this kind of explosion. They are not ready for it economically or emotionally. There is strong evidence that that planet Earth has limits to how large a population it can support, although we don't know what those limits are. It was documented in a report called, Limits to growth, and was written by Donella Meadows. It was heavily criticized in it's time, but by1984 The Worldwatch institute had repeatedly showed that her report was indeed correct. What is clear from this evidence is that the risk of degredation of the environment, coupled with population pressure, is real and growing. Business as usual WILL kill us. I for one don't want to live in a population like china where a million people can be in one place. If the population gets large enough we might get to a point where we live in a state where there is no privacy where numerous families are packed in ONE home. Thats how crowded it could get at the rate we're going.

I don't agree with Billy Meir's way of handling it because it's too aggressive and might give eugenicists an excuse to sterilize the "genetically flawed", as they see it. I prefer a system of consent. I believe that if people know there is a problem they will treat it as a problem.

Last edited by Rainchild; 03-28-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Rainchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:41 AM   #35
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
With all the problems taken care of....focus can be on becoming a galactic society....colonize another planet....the universe can sustain any size population!
Yes, but for now we are here and we do not know when we'll be able to colonize other planets.
and after we have already colonize them, does it mean that we can multiply endlessly on earth and then send surplus people to other planets?
There must be something else, a complete shift in the consciousness of all humans and taking responsibility for our own fate and Earth.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:06 PM   #36
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Billion people face famine by mid-century, says top US scientist

From Times Online
March 23, 2009

"Famines affecting a billion people will threaten global food security during the 21st century, according to a leading US scientist.

Nina Fedoroff, the US State Department chief scientist, is convinced that food shortages will be the biggest challenge facing the world as temperatures and population levels rise. Food security in the coming years, she said, is “a huge problem” that has been met with little more than complacency. “We are asleep at the switch,” she said.

Her warning echoes comments by John Beddington, Britain’s chief scientist, last week in which he forecast a "perfect storm” of food, water and energy shortages by 2030.

Dr Fedoroff, who advises Hillary Clinton, said famines that strike a billion people are quite possible in a world where climate change has damaged food production and the human population has risen to nine billion.

Population levels have already exceeded six billion and are expected to rise to nine billion by the middle of the century unless action is taken. "

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc...26&pst=1013288

Namaste.

Last edited by RaKaR; 03-30-2009 at 07:13 PM.
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:11 PM   #37
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
Billion people face famine by mid-century, says top US scientist

From Times Online
March 23, 2009

"Famines affecting a billion people will threaten global food security during the 21st century, according to a leading US scientist.

Nina Fedoroff, the US State Department chief scientist, is convinced that food shortages will be the biggest challenge facing the world as temperatures and population levels rise. Food security in the coming years, she said, is “a huge problem” that has been met with little more than complacency. “We are asleep at the switch,” she said.

Her warning echoes comments by John Beddington, Britain’s chief scientist, last week in which he forecast a "perfect storm” of food, water and energy shortages by 2030.

Dr Fedoroff, who advises Hillary Clinton, said famines that strike a billion people are quite possible in a world where climate change has damaged food production and the human population has risen to nine billion.

Population levels have already exceeded six billion and are expected to rise to nine billion by the middle of the century unless action is taken. "

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc...26&pst=1013288

Namaste.
Since when is anyone connected to Hilary Clinton a reliable source of information?

Firstly, famines wouldn't be such a problem if Big Argiculture wasn't decimating the food gene pool so it can make a massive profit on patented seeds that do not produce crops that reproduce naturally.

Secondly, populations that were surviving just fine on subsistence farming have been forced by Big Agriculture to stop growing food and start growing cash crops for them.

Thirdly, free energy technology THAT EXISTS RIGHT NOW could solve any and all problems relating to the environment. Most of the cost of ANYTHING is the energy needed to produce it- we could have 100% recycling, 100% environmental cleanup and 0% CO2 emmissions (not that those actually make any difference) if they would release this technology, but so far we aren't seeing jack ****.

Lastly, that same free energy would solve the water problem. Desert regions could easily be irrigated and fresh water would be abundantly available to the ENTIRE PLANET. ULtimately there would be no food shortagem no energy shortage and no water shortage.

We aren't in balance with the planet because we haven't been allowed to be; the pursuit of the almighty dollar trumps all other considerations to the soulless maniacs who CURRENTLY run this place.

The problem is there's NO PROFIT in any of that for the multinational corporations who currently have mankind by the balls and are squeezing harder every day.

So the solution to the problems that the fear-mongering, power crazy elite like Hillary and her ilk have created is not population control, it's releasing the free energy technology.

This is why, on a personal level, I do not agree with pushing NWO population control measures designed to further cement their own positions of power and luxury while millions starve and dies of preventable diseases due to unclean drinking water and abject poverty.

Citing establishment scientists who have their own fat paychecks to protect and Totalitarian New World Order agendas to implement from an article in the corporate media does little to strengthen your argument.

No offence, just my 2 cents.

Blessings
Old 03-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #38
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Steve_G,

With 'could' and 'would' not much has been so far achieved, i am afraid.

IS IT SELFISH TO HAVE MORE THAN TWO CHILDREN?

By Margaret Ryan
BBC News

"Is having more than two children selfish? The future of the planet rarely plays a part when planning a family, but that's got to change, say environmental campaigners.
Parents who have more than two children are "irresponsible" for placing an intolerable burden on resources and increasing damage to eco-systems, says a leading green campaigner.
Curbing population growth through contraception must play a role in fighting global warming, argues Jonathon Porritt.

This week, the Optimum Population Trust (OPT), of which Mr Porrit is a patron, launched its "Stop at Two" online pledge to encourage couples to limit their family's size."
[...]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7884138.stm

Namaste.

Namaste,
Old 03-30-2009, 09:35 PM   #39
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Steve_G :
"Citing establishment scientists who have their own fat paychecks to protect and Totalitarian New World Order agendas to implement from an article in the corporate media does little to strengthen your argument.

No offence, just my 2 cents. "

What about this:

www.thevenusproject.com/ Zeitgeist - do please pay attention to point 12 (*)

This new experimental city would be devoted to working towards the aims and goals of The Venus Project, which are:

1. Conserving all the world's resources as the common heritage of all of the Earth’s people.
2. Transcending all of the artificial boundaries that separate people.
3. Evolving from a monetary-based economy to a resource-based world economy.
4. Reclaiming and restoring the natural environment to the best of our ability.
5. Redesigning our cities, transportation systems, and agricultural and industrial plants so that they are energy efficient, clean, and conveniently serve the needs of all people.
6. Evolving towards a cybernated society that can gradually outgrow the need for all political local, national, and supra-national governments as a means of social management.
7. Sharing and applying all of the new technologies for the benefit of all nations.
8. Using clean, renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, and tidal power, etc.
9. Ultimately utilizing the highest quality products for the benefit of all the world’s people.
10. Requiring environmental impact studies prior to construction of any mega-projects.
11. Encouraging the widest range of creativity and incentive toward constructive endeavor.
*12. Assisting in stabilizing the world’s population through education and voluntary birth-control to conform to the carrying capacity of the earth.
13. Outgrowing nationalism, bigotry and prejudice through education.
14. Eliminating any type of elitism, technical or otherwise.
15. Arriving at methodologies by careful research rather than random opinions.
16. Enhancing communication in the new schools so that our language and education is relevant to the physical conditions of the world around us.
17. Providing not only the necessities of life but also offering challenges that stimulate the mind, emphasizing individuality rather than uniformity.
18. Finally, preparing people intellectually and emotionally for the possible changes that lie ahead.

Namaste back.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:44 AM   #40
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
EXACTLY!! Or somewhere the size of Australia, where they would each be able to have a plot of land.

This petition fits right in with the Committee of 300, Club of Rome, Trilateral Commission and all those elitist think tanks' plans for depopulation.....Look at the Georgia Guidestones.

It stinks of propaganda.

Do please remember: we, humans, are not the only inhabitants of this planet.
The flora and fauna deserve more respect.

Regards.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:54 AM   #41
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
At the same time don't forget how many people are dying!

Deaths/Mortality
(Data are for U.S. for year indicated)
Number of deaths: 2,448,017
Death rate: 825.9 deaths per 100,000 population
Life expectancy: 77.8 years
Infant Mortality rate: 6.87 deaths per 1,000 live births
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 652,091
Cancer: 559,312
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 143,579
Chronic lower respiratory diseases:130,933
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 117,809
Diabetes: 75,119
Alzheimer's disease: 71,599
Influenza/Pneumonia: 63,001
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 43,901
Septicemia: 34,136

And I don't think this is including car crash,plane crash,suicide,guns,knife,wars,drugs,and natural disasters!
This was just a quick search and is for 2005 in the US only
It is about the current number - and ever growing; by the second - of living fellow human beings and their legitimate needs of healthy food, clean water and air, decent education and health care in relation with the FACTUALLY available resources and means (no 'would' or 'could') and, most importantly, with regard to the harmony and balance of Mother Earth and of the flora and fauna.

What can possibly be wrong with a little bit of planning and management? !? - we daily plan and manage in our way of thinking, being and doing; why not in the way we procreate?!

Regards.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:10 AM   #42
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Steve_G:
"Since when is anyone connected to Hilary Clinton a reliable source of information?"

I don't know.
What i know for sure, is that objective data remain objective data - no matter where they are from.
The quoted scientist is not the only one disturbing our appetite, so to speak. There are many others out there, who drew the same conclusion: there is a terrible lack of balance between the number of human population and this planet, as a closed system - yes, closed: there are certainly endless planets and stars out there, but we are and can be only here. For the time being.

We could continue the 'witch chase'(Hilary, NWO, Illuminati...) or have a serious and impassionate look to ourselves, our ways of life, our spiritual world and the state of our world, its flora and fauna and take our responsibility.

What i, each way, try not to do, is indeed to throw the message together with the messenger - i happen not to particularly like.

Namaste.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:11 AM   #43
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Here you go RaKaR...add this guy as your spokesman ..

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&oq=david+rock

He's been pushing this agenda for a very long time
Let's see now ...I've had three children....Selfish?

I'm still paying for them... guess I'd be rich if I had had only two....selfish? I fail to see the logic in that statement.How exactly does that make me selfish for having three children?
Listen...we are all valuable human beings...every one of us. The poor, the starving...the rich...the evil...the dark..the mentally disturbed...we all have a purpose...otherwise we would not have come here.
I don't believe you or anyone else has the right to say if we should be born or not be born....I'll leave that to my maker
Old 03-31-2009, 07:16 AM   #44
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You are right on that one. but i have a question. can we increase and increase and increase our numbers? what if there is no war, no famine, no disease, free energy for everyone, our life span getting longer, etc. what then?
Nature has a way of balance...all we need to do is respect the world we live in...and take care of mother earth...she will take care of us
Old 03-31-2009, 07:28 AM   #45
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
What exactly is the point of a petition anyway? Who are we petitioning? The Pope?
We are petitioning ourselves actually, that is, the petitions are but means of information; it is intented to bring about awareness.
The primary goal is to make population, human reproduction in relation to earth and other species, a topic one can openly discuss - to lift the taboo.

As far as we are concerned(at 'Future of Mankind' ), the petition will be forwarded to the UN; to the following organizations:
- the World Population Awareness Organization
- The Earth Charter Initiative: http://www.earthcharter.org/
- Population Action International (PAI): http://www.populationaction.org/
- Population Coalition: http://www.populationpress.org/
- Population Connection: http://www.zpg.org/
-The Population Institute: http://www.populationinstitute.org/
- Growth Is Madness: http://growthmadness.org/2006/12/24/...ironment-link/
- Optimum Population Trust: http://www.optimumpopulation.org/...
to other major international organizations dealing with development and population; to as many as possible Ministries of Population, Family Welfare and Women and Children Emancipation of different countries; to Mister Nelson Mandela, Reverend Desmond Tutu; to senior politicians... and to all responsible citizens of our world, who make decisions directly influencing our daily life.
And yes, to the pope too - do you hear him recently about condoms on his way to Africa?!!!

Regards,

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
Old 03-31-2009, 07:38 AM   #46
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Even though I am a supporter of Billy Meier and FIGU..

Rakar and J Rod 7

Im not signing this petition, Its a pointless effort.

Do you really think in a million years that any world government is going to say;

"right, lets implement drastic birth control measures because a UFO study group says we have to"

The figure of 529 million people living on the Earth is what Semjase stated was the optimum maximum for our planet specifically.... but you could have at least rounded it to the nearest 50 million if you are going to submit that and have someone even begin to take it seriously.. They are going to question how you arrived at that very specific number.. what will you reply?
The Plejaren extraterrestrials from a different time-space configuration TOLD US that was the number of people this planet was designed to support.

And also the Plejaren say we have gone too far to turn back along a path of destruction that will culminate in a third world war resulting in the deaths of 2 thirds of the population anyway?

I guess if 2 thirds died tomorrow we would STILL have 4 - 5 times too many people on the planet according to the 529 million. So it is very important that we do take birth control measures.
But is a FIGU petition going to arouse determined global action from governmental bodies?

No, It will get a few laughs from government officials and **** alot of 'normal' people off who will mistakenly think that FIGU are pushing the NWO depopulation agenda and therefore are the enemy, which I see as a tragic misunderstanding.

When you have a situation where the friggin POPE is touring Africa telling people NOT TO USE CONDOMS!! Where do we go from there.. its mission impossible.

In 2012 the Earths population will be 7 Billion.

I welcome your advice, opinions, empathy... send me your angry responses or spiritual wisdom.

With the exception of the Talmud Jmmanuel which is a completely separate and self contained subject...
considering the vital importance of the contact information, why has FIGU not released 1 SINGLE BOOK in the english language in the last 30 years?

I could write for hours here, Im just getting started, but I will end this dialogue for now.

Universally Yours,

Luminari

It is up to you, friend Luminari.
We will just indicate here, that the introduction text and these statistics are not from us - we, as you know, are at 'Future of Mankind' - but we do share this view. There is urgency.

The first Petition is indeed launched by Dr. Joann Stone - putting by so doing her career and reputation in serious jeopardy. A very courageous Lady and scientist, indeed.

Salome.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:41 AM   #47
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I think a lot of people freak out when they hear the term population reduction.

If it has to be done, there are two ways of going about it - the fast way and the progressive way.

Its the fast way, i.e. killing off millions through war/starvation/disease that people understandably wont tollerate. The idea of doing this is just disgusting.

The progressive way however, is to control birth rates to an extent, eg. 1 or 2 children per family. If this was adhered to by all, along with active management and education on how to maintain and manage the planets resources everybody would win. IMHO

Peace
Iain

We do also think so; let's make our choice - and embrace a rational, ethical and human solution to a real and pressing question.

Regards.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:45 AM   #48
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I know that it sounds like NWO but I think that it would be better for the planet if there were fewer people: smaller depletion of natural resources, more land for plants and wild animals, cleaner air and water, less pollution in general.
Yes, this is indeed the whole point: we do not care of the so-called NWO; we want to take our destiny and the future of this planet - Mother Earth and its beautiful and pricelessly important Flora and fauna, our comardes - in our own hands. In all responsibility.

Salome.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:01 AM   #49
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here you go RaKaR...add this guy as your spokesman ..

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&oq=david+rock

He's been pushing this agenda for a very long time
Let's see now ...I've had three children....Selfish?

I'm still paying for them... guess I'd be rich if I had had only two....selfish? I fail to see the logic in that statement.How exactly does that make me selfish for having three children?
Listen...we are all valuable human beings...every one of us. The poor, the starving...the rich...the evil...the dark..the mentally disturbed...we all have a purpose...otherwise we would not have come here.
I don't believe you or anyone else has the right to say if we should be born or not be born....I'll leave that to my maker

Hi there,
Do not take it too personal - i myself, before becoming aware of the whole situation, have been dreaming of having a family large enough, so that we could form our own soccer(my favorite sport) team: 11 players.

This question is more related to our attitude towards procreation, than to the fellow human beings currently on Earth - and as such, rightly so, if you ask me.

We say, "please, think of other species and of Mother Earth, reproduce less; you are responsible for the little ones(who are NOT HERE YET) who would be brought in an over-crowded and in utter disbalance world."

It is called voluntary, world wide, democratic(for all, regardles of social position, wealth, backgrounds, culture, country, continent...), scientific birth
control.

Regards.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:05 AM   #50
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree Dan...there is PLENTY of room...we just need to take care of our planet.

Here is a video I just pulled up...this is most assuredly an agenda of the nwo...check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPPpg...om=PL&index=17
Beware of denial, friend!

Cheers!

Tags
action, awareness, choice, responsibility