Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-06-2009, 06:46 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Walk About

Hey all to those out at Avalon! So I am being told out here in Cali that I am on "Walk about". Last you heard from me was about a month ago right before Burning Man. Anyways, I am currently with my love, Claudia, in Santa Rosa and we are heading into San Francisco tomorrow. We're staying with these climbers in Redwood City who picked us up hitchhiking after being lost in Yosemite for two days without really any food. Crazy world out there let me tell you. You never know what's going to happen. You can just feel the direction and go the best with it. I feel as long as you keep your intent in line with the positive direction of your immediate environment, the universe seems to manifest the way you usually want it, but with all these crazy little intricate surprises along the way.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Good lesson right there.

Also, keep your intent focused and positive, it gets you places... Fast.

But always remember the journey, not the destination. Everyone knows that. But sunset without a camping spot can tend to delay the whole being in the moment thing.

Anywho, all I can say is thank god for Northern California and all its medical marijuana growers. Everyone here has a bad back. It's ironically awesome.

But I must go and cuddle with my love.

I started a blog: eccentricosprey.wordpress.com

I also got all the candid/posed pictures up of the trip so far. My really nice photography work (I do alot of wildlife/nature shots) is currently in the works (photoshop/touchup) before I release some. Just need some time to work on them.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2747799

Oh, and oh, I almost forgot. Be free.

-Gregor

P.S. If there is anyone in this area who has capital (or pure unhindered interest), and wants to build a spaceship, I will sign on as lead engineer. Just sending that thought out into the universe.
P.S.S. I'm not kidding.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Walk About

So loverly thank you for the update

injoy that cuddle

your are so fortunate

to have found your love

both in joy the journey together

all love rhythmm ...xx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:32 AM   #3
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Please... Be safe... Be Well, My friend...

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Well I am on the public transit at the moment, about to cross the Golden Gate Bridge into SF. Thanks for the support!

To throw out this out there, we're working our way down the coast to LA eventually, where Claudia's dad lives. From there we're going to Phoenix, where we have some work for a week, then we're going south of the border, with the main goal of getting to Guatemala, where Claudia's parents are both from. We will be visiting ancient sites along with spelunking (in caves) and rock climbing. We're interested in cenotes and of course Hollow Earth theory (finding entrances to the World Beneath). We plan on using dowsing and remote viewing to aid in this exploration.

If anyone is interested in tagging along at some point, then send me a message my way.

Also, if anyone wants to share a quick synopsis of the world/Avalon with me since the end of summer, that would be cool. I haven't had anytime to read. For the most part, human society seems to be moving along just fine.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings for Claudia...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Gregor, its lovely to hear you are safe. Keep well my friend and look after your Claudia.

Good luck and good fortune.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote