Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

It seems making racial statements is a common occurance these days in all sectors of our lives. I hear them at the schools where I work. I hear them on the television more. I hear coming out of the mouths of people I shouldn't even be hearing it from. It's a very sad situation, but since we've elected a black president to office, I've heard more racial slurs, been receiving more emails with racist comments and photos than ever.

We as a nation, I agree, should know better. Ethnic hatred is what begets Ethnic cleansing. We should be much bigger and much better than that.

I shall do what I can to get people to see that such behavior is neither acceptable in a civilized country--nor any country, for that matter, or their jobs today and to stop it.

Thank you for saying something about it. It's about time more of us did the same.

Whatever our race, color or creed, we are all in this together.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #2
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

I am sure that if there was a Black American whistleblower who agreed to be interviewed on video Bill and Kerry would have done so already.

That "Eagles Disobey" site is sleezy, negative and self-serving as far as I am concerned. They use the "political correctness" angle as an excuse to attack Camelot. Who cares what ethnic group or person does the whistleblowing as long as they continue to do so!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #3
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
I am sure that if there was a Black American whistleblower who agreed to be interviewed on video Bill and Kerry would have done so already.

That "Eagles Disobey" site is sleezy, negative and self-serving as far as I am concerned. They use the "political correctness" angle as an excuse to attack Camelot. Who cares what ethnic group or person does the whistleblowing as long as they continue to do so!
I agree with you Sunflower. I have always gotten a bad vibe from ED the few times I visited their site....there is a sense of mental imbalance too.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:44 AM   #4
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

The best teacher is one who makes himself an example.President obama is a man....PERIOD.......human......PERIOD.Eagles Disobey need to get with the program.Anyone who slings mud will one day be ashamed.God is real.He truly is.I say "he" as it is proper.However,God is everything.Please,search yourself and try and find out whay you are here in this life.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:50 AM   #5
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

The pussies that posted this garbage showed bad form. They are low-rent twits and the only people to take them seriously have an agenda or are equally clueless.

Thumbs down!
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:53 AM   #6
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Sunflower I think you called it about right. A pitty Bill even replied to it on the vid page.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:09 AM   #7
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

The question they have posed, I think, is a normal question . It's stupid as the world we live in is stupid.

Why should appearance be more important than intelligence ?

Why do people spend so much money for artificial beauty that is often not much more than self-mutilation these days ?

Why do they spend money for hedonstic enjoyments, why is so much money invested to wars , to efforts for speeding up the evolution in few while everyone else is left far behind ?

We live in stupid world if you want to know my opinion, and the intelligence in us ( globaly ) is just awakening.
What does it help that one or few or thousands are awakened to freedom of thought ?
It is excellent sign of our times but we stil live surrounded by milliards of disorganized, malnutritioned , uneducated and uncared for individuals who are equal to us by designation but we are unable to lift them all up at once .

And I'm sure, in their address, that there are people from all countries, all continents, all 'races' and castes who carry special gifts in them ,
who had encountered ETs , who had been chosen.

Unfortunatelly, the rule is that one has to come out ( and often with great assertivity these days ) to be able to address people.

For some , even like me, it's not the easiest task because of what I've been through, ET-human paradigm.

I think the times are quit where people were searched for ..

With overpopulation the world may be getting much more chaotic .

I think it is normal question , some say it's climatic conditions that has shaped races , some of us think that it's human 'DNA' mutation ,
that brought along distinguished sorts of human beings, each with slightly different constitution , inborn abilities and backgrounds, 99% probability it is both .

It's still very sensitive question but it needs to be worked out by all of us , and we may only encourage people from other parts of the world to come forwards with their experiences and testimonies , if they feel it's the important thing to do.

It would of course enlighten this world very much if we become more aware that we are all on the same board .

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:33 AM   #8
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
100%, Sun.

What's interesting is that this makes me think of all those political campaigns we see on TV when different elections roll around. They always spend SO MUCH TIME trying to discredit each other instead of just coming out and saying what THEY will offer and being POSITIVE about it! That's what always has bugged me about Eagles Disobey - that it seems they're spending all their energy trying to discredit Project Camelot (for WHAT? I hafta wonder!), when what they REALLY should be doing is just living their lives and showing their GOODNESS by their actions.

And if they're not trying to discredit Camelot, they're usually boasting and bragging about how they feed the homeless. Yes, I appreciate that, but it's like, why mention it all the time? Why not just be humble and help them for the sake of helping them? It seems so contrived - like the publicity from feeding the homeless is more important than the fact they're feeding the homeless at all. I don't visit their site anymore - there's way too much negativity.

Kudos to Bill and Kerry. They've had a few people in the past bash them, but they still are noble and don't drag others' names through the mud. That takes real character and proves their devotion to their "job", I think. In conferences and stuff after the whole Dan-and-Kerry-crystal thing (I'm rolling my eyes here, as I think it sounded so ridiculous.), Kerry and Bill STILL talked about Dan's story as though he were a friend and a colleague - they never went outta their way to discredit him or stoop to his level. I definitely respect that.

The question is, WHY are they being discredited? And even better, who is SCARED enough that they're putting them down?

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:34 AM   #9
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
It would of course enlighten this world very much if we become more aware that we are all on the same board .
A friend of mine has said to me, "We are all on a path to Truth. It's just that we start in different places."

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:04 AM   #10
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Cool Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

Quote:
We as senior members have the right to post to this website, but neither Dan nor Marci have vetted this material nor were they part of the investigation. We, as the two African American members of the Eagles Team feel the need to ask these questions:... https://www.eaglesdisobey.net/

Disinformation Tactics:
The Methods Used To Keep You In The Dark

Posted by sakerfa on February 8, 2010

Quote:
Lie Big, Retract Quietly

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 02-10-2010 at 06:18 AM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 AM   #11
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

I am just going to write out what I GET from that whole crowd.

1. Dan you have a fine story. However many other folks have blown a big hole in your boat. Giving a talk at a school does not make anyone a degree holder. I worked in "Government funded labs" when in school and I worked with virual particals. BUT the truth is I was working with plant germs NOT anything dark and secret. I could make a true statement about a job I had and make it seem like something big and strange. My B.S. meter when off so bad that I almost missed hanging around the site to learn of the other great truthful people who also spoke such as John Lear. ( WHOM I MISS VERY MUCH since he does not come around here any more. )

2. I see Dans "other half" or "his woman" as being a controller. From my understanding she is the person who pushes the buttons and makes the world she has how she wants it. She is now "married to Dan" and Kerry was kind enough to be-friend them. ( see #3)

3. When I was a young person I was taugh much about humans and talk.
One is this. What one person points a finger and says "look at that guy/gal see what they are doing!" That person most often wants you to not see what they are doing behind their closed door. By pointing to another it makes them think it will be o.k. and they can keep hidden what they are doing. ALSO many times when one says "he is a" whatever. That is often the thing that is true of them. So when all that "stuff" was said against Kerry about a gift she gave to Dan and his wife for one of thier projects well that just put the Cherry on the sunday for what I had pegged Dan and his team for.

4. The more people think of such matters as "this and that" the more our energy is drained on what we need to keep remembering. We have a reason for being here. We are all members of a race called human. Each of our souls were given a "gift" to be here on this earth now at this "TIME" in space. So I say this....
I am not going to feed this energy. I will Get on with life.

Over and out.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:09 AM   #12
rockdiamond
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't Duncan O'Finioan part aboriginal?
rockdiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:36 AM   #13
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdiamond View Post
Isn't Duncan O'Finioan part aboriginal?
Yes I believe he is and he has confirmed this openly, Cherokee or other descent from his mother lineage , it's a great heritage, spiritually, physically , he was/is very gifted and one of the reasons he was chosen and used by the army .

But I believe Duncan has stated somewhere that his mother was impregnated by ETs before his birth . There seem to be always many mysteries, coincidencies ( are they ?) in lives of those touched by ET intelligencies , almost too many mysteries and no matter one is involved with military or spirituality or science or whatever,
it tends to be dangerous path to walk through. As much as it is unique , exciting and giving at its heights ,
the dark depth of the same confrontation is something we do not wish to anyone I believe, including ourselves of course.

It is as if carrying all the ignorance and pain of mankind , at least the particular yet heavy part of it, on ones shoulders alone. And we are all much alone at times..

Resp

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #14
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

I just saw it on the project camelot website.

It is the most putrid piece of garbage I have read in awhile.

Whoever writes "African American" as some kind of identification is not good in the head. It is just identity politics and a system of control created by people more intelligent than the ones who wrote that.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #15
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Did it ever occur to anyone that the "nazi" factions have been in control of most of the projects that whistle blowers are bringing forth, and they only let whites in to thier little circles... So most of the whistle blowers will be white. The Native Americans are well represented, Asians and so on. The reality is that other groups are left out because the "PTB" don't let them in, not because of any action by Camelot.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

If Dan Burisch was such a prodigy scientist then why does his web page look like something out of the mid 90's written by a schizophrenic? That right there should be a red flag even if you don't read any of the useless babble they have posted over there.

I do not buy the explanation of "well he is now a victim off mind control". He was coming up with to many untrue things that where just as off the wall as the stuff now before he became a victim of "mind control". The only difference was that the wacked stuff he used to generate was in alignment with what we want to hear and now it is not.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #17
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

I think the whole thing is childish and pathetic, the only reason there is no black people on the Camelot page is because no black people have come forward as whistleblowers with anything useful or interesting to say, end of story. Shame Bill had to give the stupid comment legs by making a fuss over it, I would have treated it with the contempt it deserved along with the owners of the site it is on, you don't need a PHD to see that man is a can short of a six pack so who will take any notice anyway.
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #18
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
I think the whole thing is childish and pathetic, the only reason there is no black people on the Camelot page is because no black people have come forward as whistleblowers with anything useful or interesting to say, end of story. Shame Bill had to give the stupid comment legs by making a fuss over it, I would have treated it with the contempt it deserved along with the owners of the site it is on, you don't need a PHD to see that man is a can short of a six pack so who will take any notice anyway.
Maybe Bill and Kerry should try to interview Obama, that should settle things
Old 02-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #19
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

That could kill several birds with one stone
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #20
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
That could kill several birds with one stone
A couple of eagles maybe
Old 02-11-2010, 12:14 AM   #21
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
Did it ever occur to anyone that the "nazi" factions have been in control of most of the projects that whistle blowers are bringing forth, and they only let whites in to thier little circles
I agree, except you're referring to nazi's being in control, and that's what I disagree with. The nazi's have been included as a part in every major conspiracy theory, but, the actual nazi regime of nazi germany is by and large dead, and so is project paperclip.

I do however believe that the same supremacist and racist mentality still exists, but its another group now and they do not follow the swastika.

Times have changed, the enemies of today were the victims of yesterday, and the enemies of yesterday are the victims of today.

Last edited by Majorion; 02-11-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:27 AM   #22
Wisdom
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

This whole thing about Eagles Disobey is stupid.
How can black people asking a question that needs to be asked be put down.
The TRUTH is, putting them down and calling it racist, IS racist.

It's black history month and you guys have the nerve to put down these guys for saying the truth. I bet if with they were white and defending black people.
There would not have been such a big deal about it.

But, since their black, all of a sudden there's a lynch mob about.

Whistleblowing, as well as the information by it, is...for...ALL PEOPLE of ALL COLORS, not just for you.

So you guys need to get over it.

And Know the difference between an attack and a concern.

Because the only racism I see is here.
Wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:05 AM   #23
Chamber
Banned

The whole thing I find absolutely comical. It's so desperate and ridiculous it makes me laugh.

It's almost as funny as this....

https://www.eaglesdisobey.net/backpage_2.htm

...pure comedic gold.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:10 AM   #24
Tali
Avalon Senior Member

Only a mind inherent to Racism would declare a patsy, if the owners of Eagle's Disobey wish to fight racist people, they need only to look into a mirror.
Their private emails dreamed up this event over a very short period. Perhaps we will show the world that these Eagles are mere pigeons in disguise.

Tali Vas Anonymous
We Do not Forget, We Do not Forgive.
Tali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:58 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Racism is a stupid, stupid thing and no matter who practices it, will surely find themselves on a path to nowhere.

You CANNOT say that you are awake and continue to spout hateful things at others about their skin color.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote