Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-30-2009, 09:07 AM   #51
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
adamui,

with all my respect, there are 17 posts by you in this thread so far, and basically no information whatsoever about all those races you claim you are in contact with..

...and you say you are a Galactic Contactee, not from one but many ET races throughout the Galaxy...

how is possible that races so different between them, like the Pleiades and the Alpha Draconians, have decided to send their messages using the same person?
They Carpool

Listen folks, here is a valuble piece of info. Everything you will ever need to acsend/learn the truth/free yourself/speak to ET is already inside of you. Look within yourselves for the answers - not outside sources such as this that string people along for as long as possible on as little info. and evidence as possible. This is a distraction.

YOU ARE! Say it out loud - I AM.

Look within
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #52
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

Listen folks, here is a valuble piece of info. Everything you will ever need to acsend/learn the truth/free yourself/speak to ET is already inside of you. Look within yourselves for the answers - not outside sources such as this that string people along for as long as possible on as little info. and evidence as possible. This is a distraction.

Look within
Wise words Iain

mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #53
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Look within
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:24 PM   #54
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Until then I will answer any serious questions.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #55
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I'm willing to listen as long as it involves a solution for world peace and the love of humanity Anything less is unproductive...so I suppose I would ask....are these ET's sending good will...love of mankind?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #56
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I'm willing to listen as long as it involves a solution for world peace and the love of humanity Anything less is unproductive...so I suppose I would ask....are these ET's sending good will...love of mankind?
Absolutely!
Old 04-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #57
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

BBOOG Message For April 24th 2009

Today I had a telepathic meeting with my many ET contacts. This has been the first meeting I have had in months. Many things were discussed and I will try and cram as much as I can into this message. There are four topics I was told to discuss that I will number:
1) The Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command, and Titles.
2) Channelers, Misinformation, and Predictions.
3) Illuminati News.
4) BBOOG News.

1) The Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command, and Titles. As of late many have thought and spoken these names in a negative context due to certain channelers predictions that have not came true (which I will get to as well in this message). In the higher dimensional vibrations that most ETs live within, there are no such things as titles. When most of these ETs decide to communicate with people on our planet, they create a title to help us better understand who and what they are. These titles change but most ETs refer to themselves nowadays as being part of the Galactic Federation of Light or Ashtar Command, though in reality these organizations don't really exist. BBOOG is a better term which is a simplistic way of saying Benevolent Beings Of Our Galaxy which I also mentioned in my welcoming message.

2) Channelers, Misinformation, Predictions. As spirituality seeps into the mainstream ways of thinking, it is only natural and logical for people to want to do something such as channeling or communicating with higher dimensional beings. There are also those that wish to do such for personal financial gain, and try to scam others for this reason. With that said, you can see how some information can become contradictory. It is important to use your own discernment when it comes to reading messages from channelers or becoming involved with them in some manner. It is also very popular nowadays for "channelers" to create predictions. It is very important to know that no-one can predict the future, not even ETs. ETs understand this and would never tell a channeler to write a message containing a prediction. If that does occur then in every case it is the channeler creating that prediction through the use of their own ego and/or expectations. When it comes to receiving information from ANY source, that is something that is not set in stone and is nothing more then a possibility within an infinite amount of possibilities that could possibly happen within our reality which is why predictions don't and will never exist.

The first half of the meeting was reitering things that many forget or don't understand. The second half of the meeting was all about new information on a galactic and planetary level.

3) Illuminati News. Many wonder if the Illuminati is out of power yet. It is clearly evident that since the Bush Administration's birth in 2000, there has been a death blow dealt to the Illuminati's global organization, but does it still exist? That answer is an obvious yes. But the more important question is: Are we now at a point where we as a people can rid ourselves of Illuminati manipulation? My ET contacts as well as myself think the answer to that question is an astounding YES! I have been told that there are many politicians within the USA government that are trying to place government on a new path which will divide the corporations and banking control from it. President Obama is the key to this for happening and has secretely taken measures to slowly make this a reality. The global economic crisis was not a plan of the Illuminati's, but whether that is something you believe as truth or not, it will eventually collapse their organization completely anyway, as signs of that are clearly seen happening already. There is a possibility of an event transpiring relatively soon that will publically showcase that government is on a path of non-Illuminati manipulation.

4) BBOOG News. BBOOG is a term I will commonly use in my messages so please start remembering what it means as I don't feel it is necessary to call them the "Galactic Federation of Light" or "Ashtar Command" because those titles don't explain them accurately. BBOOG stands for Benevolent Beings Of Our Galaxy.
Many wonder when the BBOOG will come land and assist our planet. It is true that there WILL come a time where they WILL land on our planet, but that is something that is not known until it happens. A First Contact scenario, contrary to what others say about when it will happen, will not happen until sometime after the end of the Mayan Calendar which ends on October 28th 2011 when the pre-determined creational evolutionary matrix ends. Some may wonder if I misspelled that and meant 2012 but no I mean 2011 like is written. This is something that will be explained completely in a future message. The BBOOG wants everyone to know that they have always assisted our planet since the beginning of our planetary existence, though at the moment that assistance is more energetic, vibrational, and etheric rather than physical. They are slowly going to start making themselves more known via ship flybys and especially crop circles! But this slow path will take years to happen before a First Contact scenario will happen. Notice how I didn't specify on years. We don't know exactly when.

I will end this message with a quote from one of my ET contacts.

"Everything happens the way it does so you can experience the most educational lessons for your souls growth and evolution. Nothing that has or is to happen on your planet is accidental or coincidental. It is simply designed that way."
Old 04-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #58
David
Avalon Senior Member

1. Is it common for abductees to turn vegetarian and what is this purpose of this life changing event?

2. After being abducted, I will have a blisters on my feet show up and an area on the top of my left hand where the skin is new and baby soft. Whats with this?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:37 PM   #59
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

The Mayan Calendary 2012 Controversy Explained

The Mayan Calendar has been on the minds of many, especially recently for its supposed theory that it predicts the end of the world on December 21st 2012. Of course we all know the end of the world is something that simply is not going to happen, but many still believe the correct date is December 21st 2012 and that it is a date of great importance. However, many simply don't take the time to research it themselves therefore an error in someones research could be spread to be truth, when in reality it is not. This is what has happened with the Mayan Calendar's 2012 theory. Anyone who has researched and knows about the Mayan Calendar would know that it tells us when certain energetic waves interact with us on a planetary and galactic level. The question is why are these energetic waves important? And what do they do? They speed up the evolution of humanity to a certain point and then stop, and wait until the next cycle occurs. See, our planet exists within the confines of a predetermined creational evolutionary matrix. That basically means that humanity's current existence is something that was designed to happen by the Universe (I dislike the term God). As it is stated in Carl Calleman's book "The Mayan Calendar", "Thus, there is a possible alternative candidate for the beginning of the Great Cycle in the Gregorian date June 17, 3115 BC, which would place the completion of this cycle, and the completion of all of creation, on the day 13 Ahau, October 28, AD 2011." See, the Mayan Calendar predicts with accuracy dates where the evolution of humanity is sped up within the pre-set confines of the creational evolutionary matrix. But what is it evolving within humanity? The answer to that is consciousness. Since Carl Calleman has found direct proof that the factual end date of the Mayan Calendar is October 28, 2011, what does that mean? What is the significance of that date? What does Carl Calleman mean by "the completion of all of creation"? The answers to this we may never know until this date comes to happen, but as I speculate through my own opinion, I believe that this is the end date of the predetermined creational evolutionary matrix, which will bring us to the "Universal Consciousness" step of the Mayan Calendar and leave us to our own fate and decisions from that point forward. That's quite hard to swallow isn't it? But with further research and understanding, it shows us a clearer path for humanity and what it might possibly bring very soon. Is everything that has happened in the world since BC 3115 all been designed and planned to benefit humanity's soul educationally speaking? I will leave that question to you to uncover.

For anyone interested in Carl Calleman, he is a man who lives in Sweden that has spent the last 15 years studying the Maya and their calendar systems and composed all of his reserarch and revelations into a beauty of a book entitled "Solving The Greatest Mystery of Our Time: The Mayan Calendar." I would suggest everyone to read this who is interested in the importance of the Mayan Calendar and when it actually ends. Carl Calleman's scientific research is also used as a base for Ian Lungold's lectures where he explains what the Mayan Calendar is telling us.

This is a small part of what I'm presenting on May 4th.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #60
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

i also believe it is 2011.

Calleman has really done his reasearch. <3

may 4th eh?

ready to finish the picture?

absolutely.

I have a serious question....

will something big really be released may 4th?
and will it be released to the world?

and if i may one more.....

Can you say who will be releasing whatever it is?

thanks. Bless
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #61
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
......Nothing that has or is to happen on your planet is accidental or coincidental. It is simply designed that way."
i agree.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #62
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
1. Is it common for abductees to turn vegetarian and what is this purpose of this life changing event?

2. After being abducted, I will have a blisters on my feet show up and an area on the top of my left hand where the skin is new and baby soft. Whats with this?
I'm not sure if it is common for abductees to become vegetarians. And I really couldn't tell you why you have blisters on your feet after being abducted. The only thing that comes to mind is that when higher dimensional beings work on your light body, the easiest way to reach that through your physical body is through the feet. I would look within for the answers to those questions.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #63
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
i also believe it is 2011.

Calleman has really done his reasearch. <3

may 4th eh?

ready to finish the picture?

absolutely.

I have a serious question....

will something big really be released may 4th?
and will it be released to the world?

and if i may one more.....

Can you say who will be releasing whatever it is?

thanks. Bless
The information I have compiled through research and ET information I have been receiving will be released May 4th publicly for anyone to read. It's not gonna be like on TV or anything, just on my website and other forums/websites. I am putting in as much effort as possible to make sure what I present is spread to as many people as possible. I will also be hosting conference calls shortly after this date to further explain.

What I have uncovered mixes the 2011 theory with something else which I cannot talk about right now.

The information is FREE and the conference calls are FREE. Others might ask if I'm charging or something.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #64
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamui View Post
The information I have compiled through research and ET information I have been receiving will be released May 4th publicly for anyone to read. It's not gonna be like on TV or anything, just on my website and other forums/websites. I am putting in as much effort as possible to make sure what I present is spread to as many people as possible. I will also be hosting conference calls shortly after this date to further explain.

What I have uncovered mixes the 2011 theory with something else which I cannot talk about right now.

The information is FREE and the conference calls are FREE. Others might ask if I'm charging or something.
Have you charged for info before?

Also, why are interacting with us (you)?
Do they need us?
Do we need them in your opinion?

Thanks
Regards
Iain
Old 04-30-2009, 03:14 PM   #65
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have you charged for info before?

Also, why are interacting with us (you)?
Do they need us?
Do we need them in your opinion?

Thanks
Regards
Iain
I've charged for things every now and then, not for personal financial gain though like many people do. I've done it to raise money for my team to save up and possibly do lectures sometime in the future around the country.

Do we need ETs? Yes and no. At this moment they are helping us energetically which is part of the overall design which we benefit greatly from, but they are not our saviors or anything like that which some people like to believe.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:19 PM   #66
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've charged for things every now and then, not for personal financial gain though like many people do. I've done it to raise money for my team to save up and possibly do lectures sometime in the future around the country.

Do we need ETs? Yes and no. At this moment they are helping us energetically which is part of the overall design which we benefit greatly from, but they are not our saviors or anything like that which some people like to believe.

Thank you for your honesty.

Do they need us?
I beleive they are in fact drawing off OUR energy.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #67
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for your honesty.

Do they need us?
I beleive they are in fact drawing off OUR energy.
No they don't need us. They are just helping.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:33 PM   #68
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No they don't need us. They are just helping.
Who is us?
Why are they picking sides?

Why does it matter to them if we make it or not against the "illuminati"?
Old 04-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #69
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Who is us?
Why are they picking sides?

Why does it matter to them if we make it or not against the "illuminati"?
Those questions are answered in what I'm releasing on May 4th.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #70
lawlessline

Quote:

Until then I will answer any serious questions.

Oh man is this nexus take two? I am ready to listen but yuo must be sure on your sources. For the moment you have not explained how you have confirmed your contact. Don't be taken for a ride my friend. I say that with concern for you. No one is to be left behind in the picture. I wish you could understand that the cloak and dagger approach you have for releasing info will cause harm to all involved in the info situation. Not one person is ever totally right or wrong. You have your part with the infomation that you are show casing. If you want to show case take a leaf out of Astralwalkers book. He laid it on the line like a bomb. And it had its desired effect. Trying to make people wazit is setting yourself up.

I do not dispute any contactee factor. That many people have had and will have in the future. But privy info doesn't wash with the members of this site. The family doesn't keep secrets otherwise it would be just abusiness.

I think you are a very aware person, now bring your love to the table and let all rejoice in that love with you. we will always be here to help you come to your full potential. I promise never to turn my back on a hand outstretched. Just come and join hands with us. Love and light to you my friend.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:07 PM   #71
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Oh man is this nexus take two? I am ready to listen but yuo must be sure on your sources. For the moment you have not explained how you have confirmed your contact. Don't be taken for a ride my friend. I say that with concern for you. No one is to be left behind in the picture. I wish you could understand that the cloak and dagger approach you have for releasing info will cause harm to all involved in the info situation. Not one person is ever totally right or wrong. You have your part with the infomation that you are show casing. If you want to show case take a leaf out of Astralwalkers book. He laid it on the line like a bomb. And it had its desired effect. Trying to make people wazit is setting yourself up.

I do not dispute any contactee factor. That many people have had and will have in the future. But privy info doesn't wash with the members of this site. The family doesn't keep secrets otherwise it would be just abusiness.

I think you are a very aware person, now bring your love to the table and let all rejoice in that love with you. we will always be here to help you come to your full potential. I promise never to turn my back on a hand outstretched. Just come and join hands with us. Love and light to you my friend.
May 4th is the release date for the info because I'm still in the lengthy process of compiling it all into a message which is a hefty task. I'm not concerned with how people view me or my information.

My ET contacts, the two of which I communicate with the most are from the Andromedan Constellation. I have spent several lifetimes with them in which I still have conscious memories of. I have been in contact with them in this lifetime since I was a child and have had many encounters with them physically, telepathically, and light body experiences as well. I know who they are very well because this isn't the first time we have done this.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #72
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Are they the same guys that contacted Alex Collier?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #73
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I don't know. I'm not that familiar with Alex Collier. It could be. Anything is possible.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:54 PM   #74
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Yes!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #75
lawlessline

Quote:
May 4th is the release date for the info because I'm still in the lengthy process of compiling it all into a message which is a hefty task. I'm not concerned with how people view me or my information.

My ET contacts, the two of which I communicate with the most are from the Andromedan Constellation. I have spent several lifetimes with them in which I still have conscious memories of. I have been in contact with them in this lifetime since I was a child and have had many encounters with them physically, telepathically, and light body experiences as well. I know who they are very well because this isn't the first time we have done this.
Well good luck with compiling the info. But this is where I get off. This form of set up is so full of holes that I cann't just accept your word. As budha said, don't believe your teacher Guru king etc. Only believe in your own knowledge. You have yours so follow it to its full conclusion.

Blessings to you and look forward to the info.