Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:35 AM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Fall of the Republic-Alex Jones-Movie

I'm still watching this......so far, its good!

http://www.justin.tv/dwaspellman
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
Spregovori

Default Re: Fall of the Republic-Alex Jones-Movie

http://www.mininova.org/get/3069379
Old 10-22-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Alex is often or should I say very often very right about what is happening but alas,
his way of saying things is very repulsive...

His is tough but if you can bear that ,you find good info...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link. Very interesting info.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Alex has calmed down so much in the recent months.

Its almost like a light bulb turned on. He does know what he is talking about. I dont let him get to me any longer
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Alex is not the easiest of people to listen to, ie. his loud voice, but, he is one of the great truthseekers who has the courage to call it as he sees it. He definitely appeals to a certain group that needs to hear what he has to say. I'm sure that he has awakened a lot of people, & I respect him for his hard work, his courage, his honesty. The truth is, we need a few more like him now to spread the truth in other corners.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Talk about conflict of interests. No ethics.

Fox guarding the henhouse! Bailout a total fraud and sellout of the American people.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Talk about conflict of interests. No ethics.

Fox guarding the henhouse! Bailout a total fraud and sellout of the American people.

kinda makes ya wonder, what happened to their "illumination"
Me thinks, they are only illuminated in "dark ways"
Old 10-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

One thing that I noticed in the vid was how you could tell that Gore and Bernake and others were lying thru their teeth when asked questions. They stutter and move uneasily in their seats. Their eyes cannot lie.

Being taxed to breathe. What a scam.

Too bad that this vid couldn't be shown across North America in the schools. Wouldn't that get the PTB that set the subject matter than can be discussed at schools a headache.

Last edited by micjer; 10-22-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Draco > Sirius > Earth. Is this correct? This is important. Gore is supposedly high-ranking Giza Intelligence. Is this correct? This is important. Would Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied throughout the Solar System...be the biggest part of a solution to this BS? If so...why so? If not...why not?

This is yet another great Alex Jones documentary. His productions and shows are hard to argue with...and are waking people up...but I can only watch and listen to this sort of thing for so long before it starts breaking me down. All of this stuff is so outrageous and upsetting. The number of people who have sold their souls and our world to the devil is unfathomable.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-22-2009 at 08:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:04 AM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

The fear factor's never good, but the truth factor is always good if you can handle it without the fear...

Knowing that the bad guys get their just reward this time line around, which will definitely happen, it's kinda fun to watch them get exposed like this. People are waking up... eventually the tide in the collective consciousness will turn... of course that's when the bad guys plan on having a bunch of deceiving UFO's show up to provide the solution to the problems they've created.. but we won't fall for it this time around.. also, all of their plans are failing (look at swine flue)... and I certainly am not clear whether their UFO buddies will ever manage to show up even though they're trying...

things are good for the people, not so good for the elite... but right now it's more on inner levels, just a matter of time till that manifest on outer levels.

The truth is these bad guys souls are in serious jeopardy, so it's u that should be feeling sorry for them rather than the other way around... the people have it made this time.

The future is beautiful. Sure the old systems built on lies and corruption need to die, however, solutions are available for each problem we face. Some of those solutions will come through you if you are willing to connect to the higher consciousness within.

No fear. Happy days ahead. Good to see the bad guys getting exposed.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the torrent link Spregovori, i tried to watch the feed but got immediately put off by the surrounding ads and the fact it was buffering without a pause button so i could let it load for a few, that and the fact i was 'walking in' in the middle of the film. The first half seemed a bit like what Michael Moore's "Capitalism - A Love Story" is probably saying, but from a reactionary viewpoint rather than Moore's radical stance. In my opinion what is needed is someone to tell the story from both sides (far left and far right) or from a centrist position to include a wider audience. I know Alex says it's not left v right but he is coming from right of right whether he knows it or not. But yes, he did put together a fine film. And yes it always seems to happen that presidents say all kinds of campaign promises, then win and get the "briefing" that tells them why they can't keep their promises. I guess i would like to know why they can't get the briefing while still candidates so they don't make unkeepable promises in the first place! (perhaps when they receive Secret Service protection campaigning might be a good time)
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

TheObserver: That was a brilliant post!

I don't bash Obama...but I still wear my Ron Paul hat!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-23-2009 at 02:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #14
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Why thanks Ortho! I do think if the tea partiers and the radicals who protest G20 meetings and such could get together in a serious version of Robert Anton Wilson's Guns'n'dope party (minus the ostriches ) some serious opposition to the milktoast middle could be achieved.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #15
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/alexj...c22oct09.shtml

Ken Adachi of Educate-yourself's comment on the movie and Alex Jones.

http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/round2.htm a site he mentions.

Personally, I did stop listening to Alex Jones' shows a good while ago because of how they made me feel afterwards.

Now, I browse a lot of different sites, and the 2 that I get the best feelings from are Alan Watt; http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

and Educate-Yourself http://educate-yourself.org/cn/
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote