Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 06:27 AM   #1
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool For Skeptics Only

The truth is definitely out there, but it will not be discovered through witness testimonies alone, I have learned to trust no source completely. It seems every perspective, insider and public, is tainted with some (often unintentional) bias. After 10 years of researching this stuff on and off, I think I've finally reached the point where I can't let myself waste anymore time on b.s. It's like drinking flouridated water, you need the news to thrive, but it builds up toxins in your system slowly. Studying these subjects leaves one so discouraged, disheartened, disillusioned, dissatisfied, disappointed, dissuaded.

Even the new age stuff can only provide so much comfort, at some point people start reading too much into things, it seems science and spirituality need eachother after a certain level of abstraction.

The grand conspiracy is also beginning to wear thin, I'm sure there are many heinous offenses which people get away with, but I also think those who research these subjects jump at any chance they get to interpret certain situations in the worst possible light.

"Few people have the imagination for reality." as Goethe put it, I think that is probably because few people are in a position to formulate a global perspective, we are in a labyrinthe of conflicting messages. It can safely be assumed that any leaks are controlled ones, an open door which leads to a more intricate yet bewildering corridor with no exit. I am definitely impressed at how deftly the co-founders of this project have been able to map this jungle for us in cyberspace. I hope the message people get from the interviews is that reality has yet to be fully explored, and is probably a much more interesting place than we are led to believe, whether from official or unofficial sources.

In closing I think we must always value the pursuit of the higher qualities in humanity, and to never give up the dauntless, indomitable spirit of wolves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGdreCP6shU

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-03-2008 at 06:39 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:36 AM   #2
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: For Skeptics Only

I have to for the most part agree with you, however, I don't feel this is for skeptics only.

Your quote really sums things up, and with that relating to Bill and Kerry's work. The notion they really put forth with people, and this is a big part of the waking up process, is the more you learn, the more you realize that the less you know. Reality is so infinitily infinitite that most people cannot even begin to fathom its even basic conception.

Thank you for sharing your view!
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote