Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 07:02 AM   #51
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US Dollar is DEAD! From Congress!

The Euro coins were also designed and minted years before (1989) it actually became an common European currency!

Back then it just had a different name, the ECU!

And in 1989 people smiled and laughed about it, just thinking of it as a future utopia.
But then, in January 2002, the Euro actually was established and since then prices doubled all over Europe!

Last edited by King Lear; 09-15-2008 at 09:56 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:03 AM   #52
Zabernism'ER
Avalon Senior Member

Lehman Brothers employees leave their office with cardboard boxes

The fourth-largest investment bank in the US, Lehman Brothers, has said it will file for bankruptcy protection, amid a growing global financial crisis.

Lehman had incurred losses of billions of dollars in the US mortgage market.

The move threatens to deal a further blow to the global financial system, as banks unwind their deals with Lehman.

Merrill Lynch, also stung by the credit crunch, has agreed to be taken over by Bank of America in a dramatic weekend of events for Wall Street.

Stock markets in Europe and Asia dropped sharply and the dollar tumbled against the euro and the yen as Lehman's failure raised fears about the strength of the global financial system.

The global financial economy has never in recent years been tested by quite such a combination of accidents and jolts to confidence
-Robert Peston, BBC business editor
(Read Robert's blog)

In quotes: Lehman's demise

The FTSE 100 index of leading UK shares was down 160 points, almost 3%, at 5256.50 in early exchanges.

Wall Street is also expected to open lower in what is likely to be a tense day of trading.

The Bank of England and the European Central Bank said they were monitoring money markets and stood ready to intervene if necessary.

Talks collapse

The chance that Lehman Brothers could collapse increased sharply after the strongest potential buyers pulled out at the weekend.

Barclays and Bank of America had been in talks to rescue the bank but negotiations faltered when it became clear that the US Treasury was strong opposed to using government money to help clinch a deal.

Greg Wood, the BBC's North America business correspondent, said that police had cordoned off the bank's headquarters in New York and staff were leaving with cardboard boxes as onlookers gathered to watch the bank's demise.

"I think the whole history - 150 years of effort and hard work - that's the most saddening part for me," said one Lehman employee as she left the building.

The bank, which employs about 25,000 staff worldwide, including 5,000 in the UK, was founded in 1850 by three brothers.

'Extraordinary 24 hours'

Lehman Brothers said it intended to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, which allows a company time to reorganise and devise a plan to pay creditors over time.

It said that its broker-dealer division and asset management division Neuberger Berman Holdings would not be included in the filing.

The accounting firm PriceWaterhouseCoopers said the UK operations of Lehman Brothers have been placed under administration, and the business would be wound down in an orderly fashion.

Bank of America said it had agreed to buy investment bank Merrill Lynch for $50bn (£28bn), in a deal that will create the world's largest financial services company.

Three of the top five US investment banks have now fallen victim to the credit crunch. Lehman and Merrill join Bear Stearns, which was sold to JP Morgan for a knockdown price in March.

The BBC's business editor, Robert Peston, said that it had been Wall Street's most extraordinary 24 hours since the late 1920s.

He said that Merrill's sale was almost as shocking as Lehman's demise.

"The global financial economy has never in recent years been tested by quite such a combination of accidents and jolts to confidence," he said.

Insurer in trouble

In addition to Lehman and Merrill Lynch, problems at AIG, the world's largest insurer, are also mounting.

Reeling from losses on its exposure to real estate, AIG has sought $40bn from the Federal Reserve to shore up its finances, the New York Times has reported.

To help prevent panic on financial markets, the Federal Reserve said for the first time it will accept stocks owned by banks as collateral for short-term cash loans, broadening its emergency lending programme.

Also 10 of the world's biggest banks on Sunday agreed to establish a $70bn emergency fund, with any one of the bank's able to able to tap up to a third of it should they face any liquidity problems.

Last edited by Zabernism'ER; 09-15-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Zabernism'ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:48 PM   #53
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFWeye View Post
Tell me don't forget we sooo linked to the USD and that we just started to bail out Northern Rock and there will be more, MMUUCCHH more to come..

As for your cash on the bank.... I bet you cant get it all out! Try dont take my word but just give it a go!

Cause it aint in there its just NUMBERS! Zeitgeist....
the pound is next then the euro will be ok for a while. then it will collapse also. obv not to be replaced with any currency but electronic cashless credits(star trek?) i drew all my money out of the bank 3 weeks ago. will now be spending it on dried tinned food. supplements weapons (self defence,survival) and down to the local military outfitters for some tough survival gear
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:56 PM   #54
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

its all an asset grab by the 13.. buying back all the property and personal posessions of private sector and citizens at pennies in the pound/cents on the dollar!!! we live outside the system or we become owned by it!!!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #55
DK84

Okay everybody, calm down. Martial law will be necessary because of the the public's behavior after the US economic collapse.

The camps (which are NOT concentration type camps) are for people who are militant and those who will be causing trouble in general; they're NOT for everyone.

The point being that you aren't going to be taken to a camp unless you're behaving in an unreasonable (i.e. militant) manner.

Reasonable individuals won't be taken to the camps.

The key here is for people to behave REASONABLY, not in a militant manner.

People are reading too much into the whole thing and assume that these camps have something to do with the depopulation agenda. They don't; they're prisons in which to keep the thousands of militant nuts who will arise once the **** hits the fan in the US (the economic collapse).

The coming situation is to bring the North American Union and the Amero, not depopulation.

Once again: People need to remain REASONABLE in the time ahead.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #56
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK84 View Post
Okay everybody, calm down. Martial law will be necessary because of the the public's behavior after the US economic collapse.

The camps (which are NOT concentration type camps) are for people who are militant and those who will be causing trouble in general; they're NOT for everyone.

The point being that you aren't going to be taken to a camp unless you're behaving in an unreasonable (i.e. militant) manner.

People are reading too much into the whole thing and assume that these camps have something to do with the depopulation agenda. They don't; they're prisons in which to keep the thousands of militant nuts who will arise once the **** hits the fan in the US (the economic collapse).

The coming situation is to bring the North American Union and the Amero, not depopulation.

How do you explain the FEMA coffins and FEMA ovens?
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #57
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
the pound is next then the euro will be ok for a while. then it will collapse also. obv not to be replaced with any currency but electronic cashless credits(star trek?) i drew all my money out of the bank 3 weeks ago. will now be spending it on dried tinned food. supplements weapons (self defence,survival) and down to the local military outfitters for some tough survival gear

I figured that the pound would be next but wasn't aware that they have the same fate for the Euro....thought they would merge it with the Amero before introducing a cashless/chipped system...Plus, how long is all of this supposedly going to take? i mean how long until the Dollar is worthless?
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:40 PM   #58
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
I thought those ovens are for cooking bread, and the coffins are just firewood for heating them...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:49 PM   #59
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
In Whitley Strieber's book "The Key" his visitor mentions
that every American is served by twelve slaves. Who makes your shoes , grows your food, or made the headset you wear on your ears? This devilish system is set up so that you don't even have to care for the well being of your slaves. They are left to fend for themselves.

The greatest part of The New Paradigm is personal responsibility. The days of entitlement are about to end.
This is not a bad thing if you do what needs to be done
to safeguard you and yours. If you look to the government tit to save you then you are lost. What your money touches you touch and advocate. When you support Citibank, Bank of America, or Chase you support the beast system and your own enslavement. You support the tapeworm Katheryn Austin Fitz has written about. How is the popcicle index in your own community? If your kids can't go outside for fear of their safety you have only yourself to blame.

The death of the dollar is a good thing **IF* you seize
the initiative and take your sovereignty back. Learn from the revolt of the Mothers in Argentina. Prepare your sauce pans for battle.
i am enjoying much of your perspectives...
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #60
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

The dollar is dead but not yet pegged. From what I have read, economist are looking for the dollar to peg after the election, assuming one happens. The economist's best guess is that the pegging will come from "our friends" the Arab Emirates. They will call the chicks home. Call in all the treasury bills and bad debts federal government has sold to finance war.

Two months ago, Comex, on the NYSE bought out Globex on the Chicago exchange. Comex has always been paper shares for gold. When you buy from Globex, you actually buy gold. With the takeover of Globex by Comex, for the first time in ten thousand years of human history, gold is not the standard for currency. Let that sink in. It is monumentous in its implications. For the first time in recorded history, we have no money. Everything we are exchanging right now is fiat. It is all pure pieces of paper. Nothing but paper.

The good new is, for the first time in history, we have the opportunity to create a new system of exchange. It is not the one the NWO has in mind because their model is based on the old system of exchange. When wall street co-opted Globex, they did not just cut off our commodity market at the knees, they cut THEIR commodity market off at the head. I realized these people are not only desperate but are truly, incredibly stupid. And they run the market! They had not counted on destroying their own commodities in an attempt to keep commodities from the private sector which they hate. Now they have nothing to hoard. They will sink on the same ship with the rest of us.

The good news is, there are already several state mints being developed. It will be interesting what types of exchange we are going to develop in the future, because paper money has obviously had it's day and is a passing thing. There are two things comprising the current paradigm shift in the world that will finally eject us from perpetual puberty to an adult species. I call them the two E's: Energy and Exchange. The old ones are dead. What we are feeling right now is the end of a paradigm. Time to enter the galactic neighborhood, but not without a few bumps. hee. Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #61
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

hail yeah Someone will catch a boot in the ass!
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #62
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
NO WAY!! The doller is never going to die!

Were America we'll put a boot in your ass!!!

So until I find more relivant scripture to quote remember....

our god is bigger...

stronger..

much wealthier..

he has better movies made about him...

and he has those ripped abbs..

So wave those flagg's with pride.. [MOD EDIT- nice subtle approach but sorry not for these forums - Check your PM]

......I wasn't aware that Americans had a separate "God" from all other nations....
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:34 PM   #63
martrixmel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
can n e 1 tell me,if the american dollars collapses,when it does,how would it
affect us here in canada,I just learened the tsx dropped some 500 points?
martrixmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:39 PM   #64
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
I do believe that the micro-chip is a tool being talked about amongst the global elite. Check out this link that proves the project is already well under way...........

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=YNBxSbSkbbc

I shudder to think about the agents of fear that are so powerful at this time on planet Earth. Obama must be aware that their time is coming to an end, not too sure if McCain has picked up on that yet. Honestly i wish we could jumpstart a massive campaign to get Ron Paul elected through a write in candidacy. The FED must go!!!!!

out of many, we are one...............
I highly doubt that electing a closeted racist will do wonders for this country.

Regardless, I see too much paranoia and amateur attempts to analyze information here.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #65
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
NO WAY!! The doller is never going to die!

Were America we'll put a boot in your ass!!!

So until I find more relivant scripture to quote remember....

our god is bigger...

stronger..

much wealthier..

he has better movies made about him...

and he has those ripped abbs..

So wave those flagg's with pride.. [MOD EDIT- nice subtle approach but sorry not for these forums - Check your PM]
I certainly hope you are using sarcasm here. Otherwise, this isn't the forum for you.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #66
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesmommy1117 View Post
......I wasn't aware that Americans had a separate "God" from all other nations....
Point is, who did he bless (Allah Willing.) on 911?
Or is he setting up both parties against each other?
Beside that, he is telling G W Bush in his prayers a complete different story then when he is answering the Pope.

Insanity.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #67
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

There is no god. The universe IS god. The universe controls everything.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #68
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: US Dollar is DEAD! From Congress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Good question!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #69
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK84 View Post

In otherwords, everyone try and remain calm and reasonable whilst we tighten up these shackles.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #70
Zabernism'ER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martrixmel View Post
Hi,
can n e 1 tell me,if the american dollars collapses,when it does,how would it
affect us here in canada,I just learened the tsx dropped some 500 points?

If u ask me,I say YES...
Here in Europe,we today had a mayor loss on almost all the stocks.

On national tv,the gouverment are trying to calm down all the people right now.
They know this will have large influence on the economic,and are preparing for the worst.. The norwegian oil fund,(over 350billon dollars..), are mostly invested in the US,and this are the money to the retaired workers over here in the future.

I guess there are heavy brainstorms in the Parlament right now yeah..
If this money get lost,people will react,thats Im sure of.

Im afraid it only will get worse m8,oilprices falling hard,many companies are firing staff,and the snowball has gotten to much speed to stop it now.

we have only seen the first wave..worldwide...
Zabernism'ER is offline   Reply With Quote