Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Attraction of like minded people

Hi all. I am not sure if everyone here has noticed the amount of people that are "waking up". I am involved in the tourist industry and meet on average 2 to 3 hundred people a week. At least 3 or 4 times a week i come across someone who seems familiar or we are strangely attracted to each other.
For example today;

I went to a near by manufacturer of leather products to place an order for a book cover. Within minutes we were talking about conspiraciy theories, reptilian contacts, and other very interesting theories.

This has happened to me on a regular basis.

One question for all of you. Are the rest of you experiencing something similar?

I have had clients staring at me. When i question them about the way they are behaving, they say they are looking fo my "aura". Others, when departing, give me an instant reading on my life or some relevant experience i am going through.

Does this sound familiar to you?................

Would love some feed back.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:49 AM   #2
eugene_vn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Attraction of like minded people

Yep, I've been experiencing the same thing too. For example, sitting in a restaurant where strangers don't normally talk to one another, and all of the sudden someone visiting from another country will make a statement about extraterrestrial life, 2012, and dismantling the control grid! This often leads to interesting conversations out of the blue, and building a group of like-minded acquaintances.

Whether one explains it as quantum nonlocality, coincidence, karma, or whatever, it's clearly more than just random chance.
eugene_vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:21 AM   #3
henners

Just found an article which explains other peoples reaction to mass awakening. Here is the link

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...ss-revolution/

sounds familiar
Old 11-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #4
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

I have the same thing with my new co worker.

I guess either a lot of peole are eager and yearning to learn something new instead of the day in day out repetition of BS in one way or another that is poured into their brain by the bucket load until the mind reaches a stage of total hypnosis. Or people keep learning because of new information and this is a lifelong process..

On average in my experience in the last 9 years,, there only a few people that close their minds for totally new ideas. (Going "Viral" has a reason.)

For some it seems very scary to open up to a new perception or viewpoint that has the power to change their perception of reality 100%,

Others just don't want to take any risc with the investment in a perception of reality in wich they have invested their whole life. (Religions come to mind....)

Last edited by TranceAm; 11-13-2008 at 10:34 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
Lady of Light
Avalon Senior Member

I work for a car rental company, and I come across quite a few people that seem to be in the process of waking up without knowing they are. I just go with the flow and plant more seeds in our conversations to help them wake up more.
Lady of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:49 AM   #6
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

It simply means the group is growing.
We are no strangers anymore like we used to be.
Talking about these things in the sixties would mean people left you alone or say you had "the bad eye" or just call you crazy.
People are getting more sensitive and therefore pick up each others vibration quicker and easier and tune in and that's how you get the feeling of recognition.
This group will grow exponentially and by 2012 it will reach or will have reached a critical point that will make the world change.

Wouldn't it be nice if you had that feeling all day long with everybody?
People that don't have that experience will then be regarded as (spiritually) retarded and they will eventually die out.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:03 AM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Attraction of like minded people

The vibrational field of the planet is in constant comunication with our minds,
the earth is helping us to evolve, for our own sake. Every little helping hand in our awakening process is welcome. By the way my 19 month old baby has been laughing out loud for one hour straight watching cartoons. I envy the kid for being so joyful and carefree. Our kids are more awake than we are, when we grow to adulthood we just simply disconnect as we are so involved in the material world.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:18 AM   #8
Lady of Light
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
my 19 month old baby has been laughing out loud for one hour straight watching cartoons. I envy the kid for being so joyful and carefree. Our kids are more awake than we are, when we grow to adulthood we just simply disconnect as we are so involved in the material world.
I totally know what you mean. My 1 year old has such joy and love in her. I look at her, so very happy, and my heart just melts. She seems to know more about the "real" world, than I do. I agree that our children are awake, and they tend to fall asleep as they grow older. I am trying to teach my children about reality, not the farce we have been living with all the brainwashing. I don't want them to fall into what we all have fallen into.
Lady of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:57 AM   #9
henners

It makes you wonder if putting our kids in "The system", ie. pre school, primary, high school etc changes them or puts them asleep. It would be wonderful if we could take a whole generation of kids on an island away from the ravages of the 21st century and see if they grow up aware of life around them. (not like LORD OF THE FLIES").

I know of many people that live in the country that believe in teaching their kids what they need to know not necessarily what the government wants to teach them.

Just a thought.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:15 AM   #10
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Attraction of like minded people

This is what my project "isotelesis" is all about:

http://knol.google.com/k/hamid-javan...otrbh9a8yuhx/2

Somehow we need to end this failed policy of systematic enslavement to get people to do what we want.

This old-new world order has no creativity.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:41 AM   #11
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hi all. I am not sure if everyone here has noticed the amount of people that are "waking up". I am involved in the tourist industry and meet on average 2 to 3 hundred people a week. At least 3 or 4 times a week i come across someone who seems familiar or we are strangely attracted to each other.
For example today;

I went to a near by manufacturer of leather products to place an order for a book cover. Within minutes we were talking about conspiraciy theories, reptilian contacts, and other very interesting theories.

This has happened to me on a regular basis.

One question for all of you. Are the rest of you experiencing something similar?

I have had clients staring at me. When i question them about the way they are behaving, they say they are looking fo my "aura". Others, when departing, give me an instant reading on my life or some relevant experience i am going through.

Does this sound familiar to you?................

Would love some feed back.

Wow, exelent!

The thing is start talking to people showing facts and in a smart way (like, don't show all at once or similars ways) convencing them, make people curious about what we has discovered to start spreading the knowledge and to create a common info in the colective.

We are better than Tvs! hahaha

Let's create a a common knowledge about what we discover! hehehe
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:20 AM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I envy you. You are meeting like-minded people. I, instead, am trying to tell others what is going on and they just look at me not knowing what I'm talking about and many of them showing no interest at all. However I have noticed that certain people like being around me and like coming to my house ( they are not neccesarily my friends but their presence in my house is related to my work). Maybe they like my vibrations..
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:01 AM   #13
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Attraction of like minded people

It happened to me so I wrote the following:-

I felt I thought I knew you

I felt I thought I knew you, from somewhere once before
And I was meant to meet you, it’s an opening of a new door
But try with ‘Stars’ or ‘Tarot’, fate keeps secret what’s in store
As we venture on lifes highway, are we reincarnate here once more.

We are seekers of the universe, earth mysteries our delight
Are we aware of the astral worlds, we travel every night
And to what we have around us, as we live our lives each day
Visible only to the psychic eye, sensed by those on this pathway.

So let us unravel the subconscious, and sift out what is true
Interpret all of our dreams, for a foretaste of what is due
Also the ‘Stars’ and ‘Tarot’, they must give us a clue
It all must be for a purpose, what it is I’m asking you.

Was it aboard a space ship, ‘abducted’ for awhile
I search for the answer, behind your nervous smile
Forgotten flights of fantasy, was it dream or reality
Are you the holder of the key, to preserve my sanity.

A light shines along a tunnel, to guide us on right through
To a world we have been waiting for, with skies a perfect blue
Where ideas and thoughts are living things, as on Atlantis also Mu
Is that where I met you once before? I think it must be true.
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:04 AM   #14
henners

Thats beautiful SETH. You are very gifted.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #15
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Spontaneous conversation with my 'pawn shop' guy lead me to beleive he was a little aware of the situation. He's older, been around, so that seemed reasonable.

My biggest surprise...my brother.

He lives in another state and a little bit over a year ago, I tried to ease into the subject with him...it did not go well.

At June, he seemed to be getting there, almost....you could tell he'd been thinking and listening.

Then....lol.....I called him again on his birthday (Nov. 10), he seemed a little more open...I sent him a link to a Jim Marrs interview..bro's a 'good 'ole boy' so I figured Jim's way of talking plus his excellent research might click with him.

He called me this past Saturday and asked did I know of any more Marrs' video.........

I told him about the Zeitgeist Movie, told him to look it up and call me back to tell me what he thought about it....

2 hours later....

"...that was the best movie I've ever seen...unbelievable! I had the football game on low, never even looked at it! I hear the guys talking about this stuff all the time (he's a trucker) but they don't know about this....I'm telling them all about this movie"

Cool, now go watch Zeitgeist Addendum and call me back.

2 hours later..........more conversation

Now, go google 'Beyond Treason'......an hour later another long conversation and I explained that a lot of this info seems harsh but there are also AMAZING things to learn as well, spiritual things, new science...etc...

Now he's got what we've all experienced...the EXTREME craving for ALL the 'TRUTH'

Bless his heart...last year when I tried to approach these subjects, he was angry with me..(???) I knew it was fear so I just waited.

The seed was planted yet had to grow in HIS comfort zone.

And I couldn't beleive NO ONE he knew had heard of the Zeitgeist Movie...which I find weird/interesting because in a recent interview with George Noory, Peter Joseph estimated around 58 million have viewed it, worldwide. (Funny how mainstream news hasn't 'noticed' this phenomena, yes?)

Thanks to Bro, a few more will hear about it now...

Loving the process!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:51 PM   #16
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I have a friend who is a cab driver and he has noticed much more people being aware the last year now than ever before. People talk much more openly about what was before deemed as "conspiracy theories" etc. There is a great "grass root" awakening going on and sooner (rather than later) it will go mainstream. This is what is about to happen I think. All the BS and masks are slipping off. People want the Real and are no longer afraid to talk about thing. That is a great sign indeed!

So much darkness has been absorbed by so many good people, and they have transmuted it over time into Light. We are overcoming everything the dark throws at us and finally it is starting to show. Thanks for sharing your observations. It's great to know such things from people who experience it first hand...

Love/Light,

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #17
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I work as a training officer for the unemployed and do alot of bus driving to take them to sites as well as delivering training sessions to them. The clients my organisation gets are the ones classed as problematic. Together these clients can be - ignorant, some are lazy, others steal, some are just timid, many live from causing fear to others etc.

I do find that certain individuals (often the ones with big egos) are secretly scared and lost. When its just me and them they open up and listen to me for guidence. This gives me a great boost too for I then talk to them as I would on this forum offering support and ideas.

They listen and agree, take ideas and try them out - away from the group.

I am not a big built guy and find their attention surprising. To me it is healing others or showing them the way.

On another subject I also visit alot of organisations involved with our project. I often meet people in high places that seem "wrong" and this is often shown to me by the way they stare and operate. Anyone else noticed this?

Some people employed are worse than those out of work.

Peace

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:56 PM   #18
henners

I love every bodies input on this subject. We are all experiencing different people that have all sorts of weird ideas of what is going on.

I met an older man the other day who is a leather worker. Typical flower power, used to smoke lots of dope etc. Really nice guy. But from no where, we started talking about the world and what is going on. We established a great conversation, talked about zeitgeist. He had only seen the first movie and was keen to watch "Addendum".

I went into his workshop to order a leather cover for a book, and stayed for over two hours chatting about life. Amazing.

This is what this post is all about.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:02 AM   #19
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yes. Definitely.
My own life since 1991 has been like this, in fact it has "increased pace" if you will.
Dozens of people in the village where I live currently believe 911 was an inside job...not just quietly either but openly and forcefully. The local shop owner has a wanted poster of George Bush on it lol!
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:06 AM   #20
Sol Invictus
Banned

Great question henners.

The answer from my end is that people in the Uk are going into a deeper and deeper trance about the world around them.

Fluoride? aspartame? mono sodium Glutamate? UFO? mono atomic gold? You might as well talk to a wall.

They are not sleeping, they are in a drug induced coma.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:09 AM   #21
henners

We just had a report on the news about introducing " Flouride " to bottled water. The public went ballistic. I hear ya Sol.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:21 AM   #22
Sol Invictus
Banned

Fluoride is the single most deadly component to this whole massed medication program.

Added to it their sterilisation program through GMO food, the diabetes and obesity epidemic through MSG, we are looking at the very least a huge swathe of the 21st century being culled by an elite cabal way out of sight.

That people are not waking up nor even listening with a critical mind to those who know a little more, it makes me wonder where we as a civilisation are headed.

I have researched an answer, but don't think I'll go there in this thread.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:24 AM   #23
henners

Please tell us more...................... Sol.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #24
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Great question henners.

The answer from my end is that people in the Uk are going into a deeper and deeper trance about the world around them.

Fluoride? aspartame? mono sodium Glutamate? UFO? mono atomic gold? You might as well talk to a wall.

They are not sleeping, they are in a drug induced coma.
Are you still in the UK?
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:40 AM   #25
Sol Invictus
Banned

OK, a real quick over view.

It all starts in 1946 with the discovery, abduction and removal from Europe of the top three tieers of scientists and military minds in Nazi Germany, and their rapid transportation to the UK and USA.

Most people think it was wepaons that were wanted. No, it was medical advances that the powers that be KNEW, and yes I said knew, were being carried out inside the camps.

Itw as this they wanted carried on after ww2. Think of WW2 a s a 'kick start' to mass population control.

So they research chemicals, surgical and medical interventions to cause a sterile and docile worker population. The Nazis found it all, and thats what they were tasked with.

So WW2 comes and goes, and then it kicks off. The powers that be know they can start a program of their choosing, and as history has shown us, started their very own research on live humans in both the UK and USA. Tuskee syphilis trials any one? air borne bio war experiemnts? MK Ultra and Monarch? It was all stepping stones.

Now they got their fluoridated water, but it wasn't enough. The 60's and 70s people still voiced an opinion. So they went further.

Apsartame and monosodiumglutamate.

Both inhibit the neurological facilities of humans, MSG is addictive and junk food is laden with it. Why? because an addict will work damn hard to make sure they get what they need, and will suffer appalling deprivation to make sure their cravings are sated. A flip side was the obesity and diabetes time bomb. This is good thing for tptb as they have a docile, unfit medicated population to control. Its easier by far than 1970s.

Now, they then saw that too many peiople had too many babies. So along comes GMO.

I could link all night to studies showing a massive drop in fertility of rats fed GMO corn. 40+ drop in one generation, more in the second and an almost sterile population in the third. Three generations and they produce no more.

Now look at the big pressures on farmers to stop farming as we have done for 10 thousand years, and go all GMO.

Why? because they want less people and if they combine dumbing people down with sterilising them in secret through their feed stuff... its game set and match.

On top of this make laws so harsh for people who protest, make it illegal for the growers of food to store or grow decent non-terminator seeds and you have a prison that almost 99.9% of the population think is paradise.