Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 08:21 AM   #1
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Indiana

Greetings everyone!! What a wonderful space Bill and Kerry have created here!
I've been following Project Camelot for quite awhile now, as well as researching topics too numerous to mention...

I look forward to connecting with like-minded people. Anyone here in or around Indianapolis?
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #2
excelsior2331
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indianapolis metro area

hi, since you live in indianapolis, i was wondering what you think of the amtrak station in beech grove. They say it is set up as a concentration camp with red/blue labels , gas chambers etc.?? I have been doing some research on all this fema camps, martial law etc. It makes you think!
excelsior2331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:35 AM   #3
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

I came across a few videos of the Beech Grove facility, and I do believe the powers that be may intend to use it in the case of martial law or some other crisis... but I'm also sure there are many such facilities around the country. I just don't think things are going to go the way "they" plan. This forum is a good example, people are fed up, and they're waking up... I just don't see us going down that road, so don't spend much time worrying about it.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Default Indianapolis metro area

Greetings. This is my first post to the Avalon Forum. I agree that Bill and Kerry have created a wonderful place that is positive and uplifting. I live in the Indie metro area also. I look forward to talking with everyone on this forum. All the best. Love and Peace. Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:28 PM   #5
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Greg! I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone else "awake" in Indiana!

Old 09-07-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Hello. Thank you for the nice welcome. There are a lot of 'awake' Hoosiers. They are still in the denial state, working on their paradigm shift, but they are changing. It is a slow process towards looking at the truth of the situation. Love and peace to all beings.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #7
Latasomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace4Gaia View Post
I've been following Project Camelot for quite awhile now, as well as researching topics too numerous to mention...

I look forward to connecting with like-minded people. Anyone here in or around Indianapolis?
South Bend here. Indiana, where's our crew!?!?

Last edited by Latasomi; 09-12-2008 at 04:27 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #8
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Latasomi!!

Apologies, I'm just getting in from work... there are a few of us linked up so far and I intend to search for others. Hopefully more will show up soon. I've a feeling there are many lurking, trying to decide whether to come out or not.

Peace!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #9
Latasomi

Yes, many are hovering, P4G! There is HOPE!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:20 AM   #10
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

Welcome I lived in indy for 15 yrs but already headed to the south hills ! But I have some friends up there fairly aware, will try to get them to get on. As far as Beechgrove, our shop was very close. As far back as 1991, I remember tales of gov't use & we watched them work on it. Very lg gas mains, turnstyles, etc (as u can see in some of the videos). After awareness was raised of the facility, the fences were turned back around, but they did repair the tracks going into it. Check this site out. Peace
http://www.uaff.us/deathcamps.htm
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:26 AM   #11
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi SynchrOMicity! Yes, please do tell others about this site and forum, we need to gather more people and start networking. It's odd, now that this site has launched... my main goal is to proceed with finding better ways to live in synch with Mother Earth, no matter what the powers that be are up to -- and to follow my intuition in regards to location -- who knows? I may ultimately end up somewhere else, but I do enjoy it here in Indiana. I wouldn't want to give up the natural beauty around here, the change of seasons... there's a lot I would miss... well, maybe not the subzero windchill factors on a frigid ice covered morning.

There are many people who have already figured all of this out and are living it now... if more continue to follow this path, things will change... even if it's just one person at a time. I do know all the technology is already out there... solar energy, all sorts of hybrid vehicles, there are ways to "terraform" any area in order to capture rainwater and ways of building green that don't require as much energy. I read somewhere that one of the biggest polluters on the planet are large buildings - skyscrapers - they're just energy hogs... and even there, we can do better!!

Peace
Old 09-13-2008, 04:20 AM   #12
number9

Hi all in Indiana. I've been following project camelot for quite some time now and so glad that Bill and Kerry and company decided to do this. Glad to meet more people of like mind in here.
I have been meaning to go to beechgrove to check the amtrak facility out to see whats going on. Just thinking about it gives me bad vibes so i know it would'nt be good for the soul. Best bet is to remain positive and know that it is not going to go down like that. The "controllers" are not going to remain in control and thats that.

Peace and light
number 9

Last edited by number9; 09-13-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:30 AM   #13
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

number9

Quote:
The "controllers" are not going to remain in control and thats that.
EXACTLY!!!

Stay positive!

Peace
Old 09-17-2008, 03:25 AM   #14
Ryan

Arrow Re: Indianapolis metro area

Hey everyone! I just joined tonight. I've been checking Project Camelot about every day since around January of this year. The site's really opened my mind to what's REALLY going on in the world. It's good to find some like-minded people here in Indiana. I haven't met many others...mostly in Bloomington, which means they're from all over. I just moved down to Columbus from Indy and have lived in Indiana most of my life. I'll be here till no later than June 2009, then I'm off to Central or South America with the Peace Corps if all Hell doesn't break loose before then here in the US. I have a feeling it'll be South America; like Paraguay, but I won't find out for a few months. I also have a feeling that I should already be down there. I've had this feeling for the past 15 years. I can speak Spanish fluently even though I haven't taken a course in 8 years. That ability has just stuck with me for some time.

Peace4Gaia - I really like your photo; looks like Indiana. I'm a big fan of the natural places around here and will miss them also when I move away. I prefer National Natural Landmarks and state nature preserves to the state parks around here. You can find me at Hitz-Rhodehamel Nature Preserve at least once a week.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #15
rkp71
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Indianapolis metro area

Greetings all. Another Indy native here. I am still poking around the forums here but this looks like a good spot for my first post. I have been busy listening and downloading what I can from the Project Camelot site, just finding it yesterday. Thanks to all who help makes these sites possible.
rkp71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:31 AM   #16
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Ryan & rkp71

Please forgive my negligence here... I've been completely immersed in all the great postings here... it is very easy to get lost in time!!

I'm searching the members list now, looking for other Hoosiers... there aren't many here yet, but I'm planning to start a group soon so we can start connecting.

oh, and yes Ryan, my icon is a photo of a little piece of Indiana... my little oasis in the woods near my home... it's not much, but very beautiful!

Peace
Old 09-20-2008, 02:57 PM   #17
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Hello fellow Hoosiers! My name is Tom Jeffers and I live and work in Terre Haute. Lets get this thing rollin'! My email address is tomjeffers@verizon.net. I look forward to hearing from you. I am a CPA, securities dealer, and financial consultant. Namaste'

www.taxmastersltd.com
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:26 PM   #18
Kamunyak
Avalon Senior Member

Default Indiana

Hello,
If you're living in the Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan area, feel free to introduce yourself here.
Kamunyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:00 PM   #19
TarEk
Avalon Senior Member

hey guys, Ty here from the north north side, about 30-40 minutes north of downtown, its great to see the other awoken ones around here, i have a friend that will coming on soon, if not here already
TarEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:09 AM   #20
ES355GIBSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace4Gaia View Post

FYI - I live in Indy area. I think we all need to get together soon, seriously.

The whole Oct 7th deal is coming down. Who knows what will happen
Old 09-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #21
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, This is Darren, i live on the west side of Indy. Sort of a new comer, recently i have been "awaken" to what is going on in our world today. I am still in the discovery stage and feel most uncomfortable when i talk to people that have not been awaken. Really still wondering if i am paranoid.

Eyes wide open

Darren

Last edited by Darren Swisher; 09-21-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #22
freedom dove
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there! I'm about an hour north of Indy. It's good to see other Hoosiers here, though I really wish I could call someplace else my home...

I guess it's not so bad, and I imagine I'm here for a reason. It's just kind of lonely when you're surrounded by lots of peeps who are still sleeping. Maybe that's why we're here? We're the wake-up crew for the bible belt. Though I'm not doing a bang-up job considering that I've become a hermit in the past few years!

Oh well, at least I have a few friends that come around to hear me go on about our reality! It's like attending a really groovy school. Sometimes I go too fast for one of them. I have to slow it down for her until she can wrap her mind around this crazy stuff. I can hardly blame her. It took 2-3 years of non-stop research (and a ride on the rollercoaster of emotion) to get where I am now, and I'm trying to cram most of it in her brain on the few occasions when she has time to visit me! Ah, the joys of being a teacher...

Peace...
freedom dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #23
freedom dove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Swisher View Post
Hello all, This is Darren, i live on the west side of Indy. Sort of a new comer, recently i have been "awaken" to what is going on in our world today. I am still in the discovery stage and feel most uncomfortable when i talk to people that have not been awaken. Really still wondering if i am paranoid.

Eyes wide open

Darren
Hey Darren!

We posted at the same time! No, you're not paranoid. Well, you might be in your own little way, but probably no more than the rest of us who are realizing that the truth is sooooo not what they tell us in school...

Hang in there. Peeps are waking up more and more each day and finding out they're being corralled and kept subservient. Just reach out to those that are ready. Don't expend your energy on just anyone, only the ones who want to wake up. You sound like you have a lot more to learn but don't feel like you're alone or paranoid. I still think I am every once in a while, but the truth is that fact is truly stranger than science fiction! I, too, feel uncomfortable when conversing with "normal" folks. That's why I'm a hermit now! Well, that and because I got really sick, but seriously, I don't even like to go to the store anymore since I don't "fit in" like I used to when I was sleeping like a baby...
freedom dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #24
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Wow!!! lot's of new people here today!!!

everyone!!!

Taxmaster - Welcome Tom! is there any way out of this monetary mess we're in? Is it true that individuals are not required by any law to pay income taxes on their wages?

TarEk - Welcome and thank you!!!
Everyone, TarEk has created a group for us here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php?groupid=40
I had planned to, but I'm not real savvy about forums... I'm still learning. I was going to ask my uber-geek son for help.

Es3 - agreed it would be good to get together... but when and where? Definitely something to be discussed in a more private setting...

Darren - I think we're all right where we're supposed to be, even though we may not know why just yet... I myself was born in Phoenix, lived in four different states growing up, but ultimately, here I am in Indiana.

freedom dove - becoming a hermit is a sure sign you're on the right track! Learning truth can be a lonely road.

Peace
Old 09-22-2008, 02:42 AM   #25
Octo_Libra

Greetings,my fellow wanderers...
Through my research,I came upon this community of awakened mind/body/spirit complexes.
I must remind the unawakened....pardon me...
My Brother's & Sisiter's. The time is neigh to remember who you are.....
The probabilities that our futures hold are in my/your hands.
Seek council,not from the "MEDIA",but within yourselves. There lies the discretion needed to filter all that is given to you.
Thank you for your patience. Now to the point....
I am a Native Hoosier what ever that entails,but i am looking to establish a "community" / "radiant zone" in the south/central region of Indiana.
I have 80 plus acres,2 ponds a cave a well/cistron and spring attached to allmost countless acres of national forestry. There are 3 small buildings on site but I am going there the first of the month"October" to live and start building....
All awakened are welcome to pass thru,but we are looking for minds to bring in the new pardigm,sciences,energy,healers,guides,teachers,gr owers,reapers, etc..............
Again all are welcome,but a community mind is forthought.......
To Project Camelot/Avalon, Thank you both for your dillagence and love for our fragile existance......
Kerry.I just spent 9 months in the Vegas area. Have you ever seen Mary Jane Falls on Mt. Charelston on the north side of Vegas?
I know what you mean about the "red rocks". My favorite place was Sante Fe,New Mexico,in the mountains above the Rio Grande Valley Magik indeed.

Mad,Musical Love to all.......
B.B.