Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 04:28 PM   #1351
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Security badge from the Y-12 facility in North Carolina where my friend also works. He has to wear four badges at all times. All are for different purposes. One is his permanent badge, other is his daily badge, other is door scanner/retina scan badge and other is for lower level access. All badges except dailys remain in base at all times. They do not lave with anyone. They get turned in with a persons coveralls when they leave. Notice on the strip on next to his employee number is turning pink/redish in colour. This strip turns pink if you don't scan it with an ultraviolet badge scanner. Bascially the badge goes bad to prevent counterfeiting or forgery. The strip goes after about 20 hours after about 20 hours without being scanned. If you walk around the facility with a bright pink strip the guards know you are not supposed to be there.

Attachment 858

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 11-09-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #1352
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

NNSA at the bottom of badge-

National Nuclear Security Administration

My friend is mainly involved with the Department of Energy
Old 06-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #1353
sleepingnomore

I've seen all these pictures somewhere before. Did you post these in your thread on this forum James? If someone could please enlarge the last picture I'd appreciate it. I'm on dial-up and having problems doing it myself.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #1354
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[B]My friend was told to pass these photos onto me from his superiors. They show the inside of the Oak Ridge facility in Tennesee where the US government is working with various ET races. I will detail this soon.

The photo below is the computer archive area of the base

Attachment 859

Old 06-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #1355
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Archive lab 1

Attachment 860

Old 06-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #1356
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I've seen all these pictures somewhere before. Did you post these in your thread on this forum James? If someone could please enlarge the last picture I'd appreciate it. I'm on dial-up and having problems doing it myself.
The two photos of the blood vat and the NNSA badge have been released publicly in the past. The pics of the Dulce and Oak Ridge bases are being made public for the first time here.

Click on the photo to see enlarged version.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #1357
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou for this input Mr Casbolt, please, feel free to continue for as long as you require
Old 06-05-2009, 04:27 AM   #1358
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello James,

Nice to see you back. We corresponded back in December and I would like to invite you to my show in the near future to discuss these new findings.

Best regards,

Mel
Old 06-05-2009, 05:18 AM   #1359
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

James Casbolt's information seems to tie in with certain areas of The Watchers revelations such as why certain "abductees" experience poltergeist activity. Also why certain genetic manipulations have been performed and why animal DNA has been used. I imagine Animal DNA is lower in frequency to Human DNA and since Animals are more tuned to the ID shadow world psychically, and can see/hear into spectrums human perceptions cannot, I ponder, Hunter task forces have been created? (Noticed the dead tree, the sigils, and the mention of black entities in the latest Miles Johnson video, hence the question.)
Plus if doorways/portholes are opening between realms are hunter task forces being utilized in this realm plus other realms? Are Beings in other realms being captured, retrieved for genetic material?

Also Ron Adams spoke of having certain abilities which he attributed to his connection to ETs. When listening to Ron's description of his abilities it sound to me as though he was tweaked for the purpose of being able to sense and possibly identify certain types of entities.

If I may ask, is the issue of the occult, in regards to portholes and those ETs & Humans delving within the dark arts/shadow/spook world and the myriad of entities existing therein, an 'off-limits' area?

All the Best
Ara
Old 06-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #1360
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Thankyou for this input Mr Casbolt, please, feel free to continue for as long as you require
Thank you
Old 06-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #1361
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
Hello James,

Nice to see you back. We corresponded back in December and I would like to invite you to my show in the near future to discuss these new findings.

Best regards,

Mel
Hello Mel

I can be contacted at the following email address-

michaelprince2003@hotmail.co.uk
Old 06-05-2009, 12:14 PM   #1362
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

More photos, in and around the Oak Ridge facility, as my contact drives to work

Photo shows old guard tower

Attachment 866

Old 06-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #1363
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Sign to work entrance

Attachment 867

Old 06-05-2009, 12:21 PM   #1364
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

First gate entrance-badge scan

Attachment 868

Old 06-05-2009, 12:25 PM   #1365
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Work power facility from road

Attachment 869

Old 06-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #1366
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I've just linked this part of the thread over to the Eagles Disobey team

http://the-goldenthread.proboards.co...read=1&page=13
Old 06-05-2009, 01:33 PM   #1367
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Aerial shot of the Oak Ridge facility.

The base has a circular 'hub' type underground facility below it.

Attachment 870

Old 06-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #1368
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

ROWS ( Remote Operational Weapons System ) at Oak Ridge. This is a heat-seeking mechanized rifle that automatically locks onto anything in it's sensor range. It fires upon the command of a security guard located underground.
Attachment 871

Old 06-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #1369
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The following data will make it clear why the place has such high security-

I do not like telling other people's stories but as my friend cannot present himself to the public, I have been asked to talk about his experiences. I will refer to him as 'Lincoln' in this account.

Lincoln has seen and worked with the beings shown in the earlier photo known as 'Sirian Annunaki' or 'Tall Whites'. Just like the old TV series 'V' ( which was part of an public education program at time ), I believe it will be these beings who will presented to public in the future. However this will be a benevolent situation.

Lincoln believes these beings to be a "neutral' race. He says they are attempting to consolidate information for a positive use and are aslo working with more disruptive and negative lifeforms to become more enlightened towards the educational needs are human beings. Like any race, there are positive and negative amongst them.

They are concerned with the spiritual and technological evolution of humans and they can be very 'persuasive' when it comes to comprehension of certain technological advances and spiritual concepts. Such areas as 'life-extension' are being worked on at these places and photos will be shown here later that are connected to these proceedures.

Lincoln has found his experiences with these beings to be very pleasant and and he never felt threatened in any way. These are the only beings he has had continual contact with, with the exception of one occurance with a large lizard-type being at the facility which left him traumatised. These events will be covered here.

Lincoln's close contacts with the Annunaki were for clarification purposes on certain projects that he had been assigned to by the Department of Energy. The Annunaki were there as consultants. The first time he ever worked with one them, he assumed he was from Norway or perhaps Sweden.

My time is almost up at the local library. Will continue tommorow.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #1370
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
James Casbolt's information seems to tie in with certain areas of The Watchers revelations such as why certain "abductees" experience poltergeist activity. Also why certain genetic manipulations have been performed and why animal DNA has been used. I imagine Animal DNA is lower in frequency to Human DNA and since Animals are more tuned to the ID shadow world psychically, and can see/hear into spectrums human perceptions cannot, I ponder, Hunter task forces have been created? (Noticed the dead tree, the sigils, and the mention of black entities in the latest Miles Johnson video, hence the question.)
Plus if doorways/portholes are opening between realms are hunter task forces being utilized in this realm plus other realms? Are Beings in other realms being captured, retrieved for genetic material?

Also Ron Adams spoke of having certain abilities which he attributed to his connection to ETs. When listening to Ron's description of his abilities it sound to me as though he was tweaked for the purpose of being able to sense and possibly identify certain types of entities.

If I may ask, is the issue of the occult, in regards to portholes and those ETs & Humans delving within the dark arts/shadow/spook world and the myriad of entities existing therein, an 'off-limits' area?

All the Best
Ara
No topic area is off limits now, free reign............
Old 06-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #1371
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

So Lincoln thought this Anu male was from Norway or maybe Sweden. This male was very tall, slim, with an athletic build and very pale with silver/white hair. He weighed around one hundred and ninety pounds and was round 6 feet 5 inches tall. Very calm, very handsome and very disiciplined. During the consultation sessions Lincoln was struck by the complex and extensive knowledge this being had on the subjects on discussion. This was Lincoln's first meeting with this individual and he assumed he was human. The US Government staff were introduced to this male as Dr Aanerrson ( the first "A" in the name beign a long Scandinavian "ah" ).

Last edited by James Casbolt; 06-06-2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:18 AM   #1372
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No topic area is off limits now, free reign............
Free reign.

Well, a long time ago Barry was pressed on the issue of the use of children as test subjects, but was advised to leave that alone for the time being.

So, does it STILL happen? Are people still being used in the facilities? Do you have numbers? A selection procedure? The probable outcome that they come out un-harmed?

Do you have lists of active facilities?

Regards
Iain
Old 06-08-2009, 01:33 PM   #1373
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
So Lincoln thought this Anu male was from Norway or maybe Sweden. This male was very tall, slim, with an athletic build and very pale with silver/white hair. He weighed around one hundred and ninety pounds and was round 6 feet 5 inches tall. Very calm, very handsome and very disiciplined. During the consultation sessions Lincoln was struck by the complex and extensive knowledge this being had on the subjects on discussion. This was Lincoln's first meeting with this individual and he assumed he was human. The US Government staff were introduced to this male as Dr Aanerrson ( the first "A" in the name beign a long Scandinavian "ah" ).
Im wondering if there is a picture available from Dr. Aanerrson?
Old 06-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #1374
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Free reign.

Well, a long time ago Barry was pressed on the issue of the use of children as test subjects, but was advised to leave that alone for the time being.

So, does it STILL happen? Are people still being used in the facilities? Do you have numbers? A selection procedure? The probable outcome that they come out un-harmed?

Do you have lists of active facilities?

Regards
Iain
The use of civilians within the facilities for genetics, mindcontrolling technologies, Milab operations, yes, requires mostly adult but some children also, withing the Milab procedures, NOT as far as we are aware for more insidious procedures. Numbers are unavailable to us both UK and US figures alone would reach into the hundreds per quarter for all procedures. Vast majority will leave with no lasting effects other than some mind trauma and eventually PTSD. We can perhaps try and obtain active facility listings.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:29 PM   #1375
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The use of civilians within the facilities for genetics, mindcontrolling technologies, Milab operations, yes, requires mostly adult but some children also, withing the Milab procedures, NOT as far as we are aware for more insidious procedures. Numbers are unavailable to us both UK and US figures alone would reach into the hundreds per quarter for all procedures. Vast majority will leave with no lasting effects other than some mind trauma and eventually PTSD. We can perhaps try and obtain active facility listings.

Thank you - much appreciated

Can you advise the name of the branch responsible, i.e. Our recognised forces ar Army/Navy/RAF etc. Is there a branch specifically assigned?

Does this branch still fall under the military cat.?
If so, do they have their own designated bases or do they share?

Last edited by iainl140285; 06-08-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Closed Thread