Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #726
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Why o why amidst my growing confusion re this thread am I getting the feeling of deja vu? I don't understand why I am getting this.
Please clarify?
Old 12-20-2008, 11:08 PM   #727
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

I see there are some losers here? can dish it out according to observation of youtube. Barry, since when did Miles give you any payback for those vids and interviews? I know the answer to that already 'NOTHING', not sure where these guys got it from. I knew when that SOB posted those vids you'd be up ****s creek.

Last edited by Deb; 12-20-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #728
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
I see there are some losers here? can dish it out according to observation of youtube. Barry, since when did Miles give you any payback for those vids and interviews? I know the answer to that already 'NOTHING', not sure where these guys got it from. I knew when that SOB posted those vids you'd be up ****s creek.

Goes witrh the territory, Avalon needs Mods to moderate the Mods LOL

THE WATCHER
Old 12-21-2008, 12:04 AM   #729
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Get off your bloody high horse, I do not patronise or threaten, for your information short sighted one, I am receiving those from others

THE WATCHER WATCHING EVERYONE
How dare you speak to me like this!
Who do you think you are?
Get off your own 'high horse' - you are not welcome in my world - whatever 'knowledge' you purport to have - and your aggressive attitude would negate any honest/loving meaningful messages - whomsoever is 'messaging' you is messing with your perception of yourself.
I hope you will live in peace - without creating so much turmoil in this life.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:27 AM   #730
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

THE WATCHER = Big Bad wolf

> Alien Ufos > On Topic Discussion Forums > UFOs and Aliens
Some very intersting posts by THE WATCHER/Big Bad wolf at the following links..

http://www.alien-ufos.com/Secret-Page-t14263.html&st=20

and

http://www.alien-ufos.com/Secret-Page-t14263.html&st=40

In addition, my personal contact with Greer is following up on some of what has been posted.

Last edited by Carol; 12-21-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:17 AM   #731
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

and

In addition, my personal contact with Greer is following up on some of what has been posted.

I think its about time the bosses, Bill and Kerry were brought into this fiasco, this circus. Being accused by paranoid members, being insulted by staffers, this is too much. No wonder certain whistleblowers left. Lets see what the bosses think.

THE WATCHER
Old 12-21-2008, 01:18 AM   #732
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
How dare you speak to me like this!
Who do you think you are?
Get off your own 'high horse' - you are not welcome in my world - whatever 'knowledge' you purport to have - and your aggressive attitude would negate any honest/loving meaningful messages - whomsoever is 'messaging' you is messing with your perception of yourself.
I hope you will live in peace - without creating so much turmoil in this life.

You started it, unfortunately my training tells me to fire back when fired upon

THE WATCHER
Old 12-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #733
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The fiasco has been reported to Kerry and Bill, now we shall see

THE WATCHER
Old 12-21-2008, 01:50 AM   #734
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

and

I see what you are getting at, did you not know that its an unfortunate fact of life that lives are taken in the Military? guess you were unaware of that. Guess it puzzles those fighting in locations around the globe! Oh dear, just remembered, James should not speak of such things either re facilities or he will be liable to have insinuations made against him too.

THE WATCHER
Old 12-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #735
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

lol @ "barry worship". No one is worshipping anyone.

and tell me people.....

put yourselves in barrys shoes for a minute....

How would you react to turd upon turd being flung at you?

Would you eventually get so fed up that you snapped on people?

Yes, you would....

you could only handle so much of other ppls ****,

and you ppl give him an awful lot of ****.

Most of it is just paranoid delusional fantasies, and some of you think you are actually that important to have people on the "inside" after you.
Give me a break.

and yes.. the Mods definitely need to be moderated.

boy oh boy.. isnt everyone glad that im back? lol

barry dude, dont even fret man, dont let the BS get to ya.

I bet if you stopped replying to the ignorant SCARED people who keep jumping in.. they would go away. lol

I see a fellow brother, regardless of who he is.. getting ganged up on..
sorry, hard to keep my mouth shut.

i coulod go on, but seriously people.....

what happened to seeing yourself in everyone else?
how would you feel in barrys position right now?

exactly.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:03 AM   #736
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
lol @ "barry worship". No one is worshipping anyone.

and tell me people.....

put yourselves in barrys shoes for a minute....

How would you react to turd upon turd being flung at you?

Would you eventually get so fed up that you snapped on people?

Yes, you would....

you could only handle so much of other ppls ****,

and you ppl give him an awful lot of ****.

Most of it is just paranoid delusional fantasies, and some of you think you are actually that important to have people on the "inside" after you.
Give me a break.

and yes.. the Mods definitely need to be moderated.

boy oh boy.. isnt everyone glad that im back? lol

barry dude, dont even fret man, dont let the BS get to ya.

I bet if you stopped replying to the ignorant SCARED people who keep jumping in.. they would go away. lol

I see a fellow brother, regardless of who he is.. getting ganged up on..
sorry, hard to keep my mouth shut.

i coulod go on, but seriously people.....

what happened to seeing yourself in everyone else?
how would you feel in barrys position right now?

exactly.
Cheers mate, appreciate a calm logical view on the circus here. I've contacted Bill and Kerry about this total ridiculous situation so hope the bosses clear this once and for all. Failing that I'm happy to pack up my old kit bag and wander off into the sunset.

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 12-21-2008, 02:06 AM   #737
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

anytime mate.
what? and give some of these clowns what they are going for? like steve, it is clear he would rather see you not here, so please, do stay.

if you go off into the sunset... the clowns bonk each other on the squeeky noses and keep gigglin. lol

<3
Old 12-21-2008, 02:10 AM   #738
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post

anytime mate.
what? and give some of these clowns what they are going for? like steve, it is clear he would rather see you not here, so please, do stay.

if you go off into the sunset... the clowns bonk each other on the squeeky noses and keep gigglin. lol

<3
LOL will see what outcome arrives from the bosses, then i shall decide course of action. Thanks again

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 12-21-2008, 02:20 AM   #739
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

cool,

just dont let our secret out k? you know..
the one where i am your secret henchmen who works for the men in black.
thats right.. i am the 6 am knocker!! haha

uhp.. secrets out... let the paranoia continue... lol

ok.. im done with the silly posts. lol
fer now.

Last edited by Orion11; 12-21-2008 at 02:23 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #740
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Barry I wouldn't let a few 'Barry Bashers' ruin your day. Its a shame that some cannot handle the truth. Keep strong!
Old 12-21-2008, 09:57 PM   #741
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yea i agree Deb...people seem to want the truth, and pretend like they are all for it...

but when its given.... it is not good enough, or is lies. lol

man what a strange world...

i shoulda stayed on my own home world. lol
Old 12-22-2008, 11:20 AM   #742
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

Dr. Steven Greer probably does have a couple of people from the UK admitting to this.

Unfortunately this doesn't prove that they were indeed you and a work coleague as the citation is very generic, it dosn't even mention the name of the top secret underground base.

He also said, very well documented in his OFICIAL video when asked about possible hoaxers, that he was an emergency doctor and most of the time the people that came in to see him were genuine, but occasionally there would be one or two faining illnes just to get their hands on medicines. It comes with the job. However his coleague came up with the suggestion, which I agree with, that within this realm of 'witnesses' coming forward, and there were many (didn't see your name there - sorry) only one has to be telling the truth and proven and the whole Alien question would be proven without doubt.

By the way, I hope I will be allowed to ask you questions in the future without you ruffling your feathers too much.

There are many who tell the truth and once again, I'm not saying that you aren't, or are, I keep my own opinion to myself. I'm just saying that each and every one of us should come to their own conclusion.

Best regards,

Steve

SteveA,

Using words such as "probably" is a clever way of putting your opinion across without actually backing it up. I also noticed on a previous attack you sighting using Wikipedia as a source of knowledge/evidence. I hope you were joking!! Wiki - a site in which anybody is free to edit. Come on.

I dont know what it is about James and Barry that you dis-like - BUT everyone is entitled to their opinion, MOD or not, but be an adult about it. Say your peice and move on. Congrats on running this and James thread into the ground however, if that was indeed your intention.

Get back to the fair modding that you have done from day one, everyone is 100% aware of your stance on this thread, let other make up their own minds PLEASE!

Peace
Respect
Iain
Old 12-22-2008, 01:02 PM   #743
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Deb,

Not wanting to bring you into the affray, but nobody said Barry was making money from his videos. I said he tried to.

The fact that something is up for sale does not mean that it will be sold! Just look at my old car!!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
I am very disgusted to see what is going on here with the attacks. The homework and background check has been sickening, along with the assumptions based on Miles interviews. Barry, how the hell did these guys get the idea you were making money from these vids?
Old 12-22-2008, 02:09 PM   #744
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Deb,

Not wanting to bring you into the affray, but nobody said Barry was making money from his videos. I said he tried to.

The fact that something is up for sale does not mean that it will be sold! Just look at my old car!!

Best regards,

Steve
FOR THE RECORD.............These were/still are the the domain of one Mr Miles Johnston, his idea, his filming, his editing, his putting tapes together. SOLELY a Miles Johnston enterprise. NOTHING to do with me so how i could try to sell MY vids when they are Miles's vids?
Intervention and ticking off my site admin Gareth, thankyou Gareth, hope you had a nice quiet little word with others here, or is it all staffers stick together? The 'indians' have spoken now lets see if the 'chiefs' can be bothered to input.

THE WATCHER
Old 12-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #745
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi iainl140285,

I totally agree with you about Wikipedia, anybody can add information. In Barry Kings' case, the page was eliminated by a group of administrators. Figure that one out.

I'm not saying that James nor Barry can't post what they like, on the contrary, I encourage them to post more information, but they need to substantiate it also.

I have always said that my opinion about the information that Mr. King has posted is privately mine. I have never called him a liar, merely questioned him about what he said and what he claims e has done or not done. If I question something, am I not looking for the truth?

I agree with you 100%, everybody should arrive at their own educated conclusions.

As for dragging the threads down, I can't agree as the two threads have the largest viewing figures in the forum. I think if anything, Barry and myself could agree that, in an unusual way, we both contributed for it to be more popular.

I will be lighter in the future, however if I feel the need to ask or question in an educated manner, which I have always done, I will need to ask.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
SteveA,

Using words such as "probably" is a clever way of putting your opinion across without actually backing it up. I also noticed on a previous attack you sighting using Wikipedia as a source of knowledge/evidence. I hope you were joking!! Wiki - a site in which anybody is free to edit. Come on.

I dont know what it is about James and Barry that you dis-like - BUT everyone is entitled to their opinion, MOD or not, but be an adult about it. Say your peice and move on. Congrats on running this and James thread into the ground however, if that was indeed your intention.

Get back to the fair modding that you have done from day one, everyone is 100% aware of your stance on this thread, let other make up their own minds PLEASE!

Peace
Respect
Iain
Old 12-22-2008, 04:28 PM   #746
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Deb,

Best regards,

Steve
Steve,

I'v known Barry since 2005, have done alot of reading as well. I am aware of those videos and its history in conversation and there is nothing to indicate Barry tried to sell those videos, they were always and are the property of Miles, never Barry's. If you understood Barry a little more you would know that his intention has never been to make money, and is quiet against making anyone pay for information, the goal was always to get the truth out there. Barry has spent countless hours and money at his own expense to give this information to anyone who asks. The videos posted on you tube are only a fraction of what you see, so how in gods earth can you come to as many conclusions as you have so far?

Show me were at any point that Barry tried to sell these videos? My friend, this is a false accusation.

If anything, I'm the idiot who encouraged Barry to get those vids out there on his own after the small fragments were posted on you tube because I believed in him, and the truth. He was never interested, and I stress INTERESTED in making a dime. Those vid's have been in the property of Miles until Barry requested copies from himself when they were posted on you tube. Barry please clarify dear if you wish.

Regards,
Deb

Last edited by Deb; 12-22-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:37 PM   #747
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Carolyn,

Regardless how Barry posts at another forum as 'Big Bad Wolf', this is how he was being portrayed by countless others. How would you feel if you were informed that other forums were attacking your integrity? I would be p#$@$@ as hell. We are all only human, and as you can see the attacks against Barry had escalated. So what if he swore? so what if he defended himself in a manner that was not suitable to those doing the attacking?
Old 12-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #748
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, know that everything you gave was given without conditions. Stand strong and keep your pride for the work you have done, and the fight you have been battling shows the strength you gained, to have endured a battle you have fought throughout all these years, for the TRUTH.

Your friend,

Deb
Old 12-22-2008, 05:50 PM   #749
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Appreciate that Deb, thankyou

THE WATCHER
Old 12-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #750
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

To whom it may concern;
Rule of life #434

Accept the compliments

Disregard the insults

&

Live, Love and Laugh as though today is
your last day alive and you will feel the difference.

Peace

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
Closed Thread