Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #476
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Have just read the announcement Kerry posted re next weeks change to subscription based forum. This is fine, they need funds etc, have no problem with that. But will state here its not a case of whether individuals can or cannot afford that fee, i strongly adhere to my principles that information should be freely available, i have always provided data/info freely. With that said as from next week i will not be able to continue providing information here at Avalon. My principles will not allow me to pay this fee in order to continue providing free information. Bill and Kerry might find this backfiring as whistleblowers/insiders are going to be rather reluctant coming here to assist if they have to pay a fee at the entrance!!

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 02:02 AM   #477
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry, is there anyway you could get your 'different info' to Dan? As you stated Dan is emphatic that all the man-made Looking Glasses have been decommissioned.
working on way to do just that yes

Maybe the LG's your info pertains too as 'still being in use' aren't 'man-made' ones?
maybe none of us has all the data

Do you suspect LG technology is still being used in the Middle East? Iran?
('suspicion' doesn't equal 'conviction', so "suspicion" away....LOL )
i have suspicions yes

Barry, according to testimony released by Dan, if all man-made stargates/LG aren't decommissioned the Earth experiences a cataclysmic event which results in billions of deaths. Hence the publicly revealed drive to capture all the technologies from around the globe.
am seeking assistance as to the plausibility of these statements from others concerned

Looking at this from another direction, if there were so many different factions using stargate/LG technology for their own benefit then there would be far more variables in the system. More variables, less control.
true it can get very complex

If every group was using this technology to view the future then each faction could adjust events so they either do occur or don't occur to suit each faction's agendas. However if one group can obtain every one else's LG technology but still maintain a hidden repository of that technology and use it themselves then the variables are lessened. They have the Controlling interest so to say.

Also, if a play-book is to be adhered too the less the variables the better.

Do you suspect those who 'captured and decommissioned' the stargate/LG technology are doing so so they keep controlling interests?
these are areas i use with caution as stated earlier, certain interests are involved, big powerful interests

Or do you suspect another faction/s has/ve relied on Dan's group to capture and decommission all the other factions LG technology allowing themselves to maintain and use their own covert technology, giving them controlling interest?
this may be the case, there are smoke n mirrors in this game, with areas so important and sought after

All the Best
Ara
warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 02:06 AM   #478
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
sorry if this has been asked already, but 19 pages is a lot to get through after years of flouride in the water and amalgum fillings in my head.

just a few quick questions

1.Who exactly are the watchers?
watchers refers to more than one, as agency personnel, as off planet intelligences (white hats), also an occult faction too
2.what are the features of them? (height, hair. eye colour)
tall whites, nordic type, tall, blonde or white hair, steel blue or emerald green eyes, slightly higher foreheads, mesmerising eyes
2.Did they have anything to do with our evolution as in altering our DNA? (if yes, How?)
conflicting data as some say they seeded this planet

Again I appologize if these questions have been asked before,

no problem

There is a reason I asked those particular questions and will elaborate further depending upon the answers
ok, look forward to responses

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 02:43 AM   #479
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi Barry

Your answers are always of use and always greatly appreciated.

I have taken a few notes and have a few more q.s if I may ..

Between 79-81 you were a Security officer at the Peasmore facility. How did you come about this job? Was it a direct link to being a participant since childhood?
this was 'arranged' for me, something i could not refuse. was already known by fact that i'd gone thru the genetics program from childhood, was an asset by way of being useful to them in numerous ways, you might as well say i was already property
I am also assuming this is why you knew so much about what went on at the facility?
as part of the induction all security is indoctrinated, desensitised and made fully aware of the remit of the facility, but yes had further data given me
Isnt it usually a case of a need to know basis?
yes its normally that way but because of my past my tenure was slightly different from others
Are you still obtaining new info. from your contacts?
i am kept in the loop as far as the workings of the facility and the work done there yes
Is Mr Whitemore (Sentinal) still running the show?
no Whitemore was retired some time ago

Part of the procedure of mind control was the screen insertions. By what means are they inserted? Comps/drugs/hypnosis? I have heard that the mind is stripped back to a point where resistance is broken and these screens may be freely inserted. Is this correct? Have you heard of a case where a pesons mind was too strong to be manipulated? What are sleeper cells used for specifically?
correct, break the mind in order to rebuild it. Screens are inserted by the use of computer hookup/interaction, certain military grade drugs and yes hypnosis reinforced with drugs

In 78 you under went deep regression. Is this a way to clear/sidestep the implanted screens?
i underwent that hypnosis at the request of my then investigations colleague Andy Collins, this was primarilly to go thru my past ufo experiences

You mentioned that you have an implant, a chip. This chip is used to track you. Send you info/allow others to pick up info from yourself. Do you have any control over the chip? Is it still active? You mentioned they can ... basically kill you with this chip. Do you know how this is so? Is it chemical?
this remaining chip is situated near CNS at brain stem. Because of its location it can be remotely triggered by signal and yes that would drop me like a stone, dead in my tracks. The other, earlier chip, situated behind the sternum, was removed, this was used to initiate a cardiac arrest, a succesful trigger was used in May of 1980 which nearly killed me. I was in London about to meet with high ranking government ministers, to speak about the base etc. I ended up in St. Barts hospital instead.
They must know you are diclosing secret info. If they really wanted to stop you could they? Have they tried to? Is this possibly a scenario where you Alien contacts saved you as mentioned previously? Im guessing the higher the public profile you have, the safer you are. More protected to be in the open than hiding.
they have tried numerous times, begins with threats, harassment, intimidation, not just me but family too. My first wife was injured. Have suffered actual harm on occasion and trauma only months ago. There are factions that give some protection levels or yes i'm sure i would not be here now

You mentioned the Portondown facility. It has been well documented in programs and the news many of the crimes commited there. For example, advising subjects they were testing cures for the common cold etc. but actually testing chemical agents. Many seem to have died at this facility alone. How can this still be allowed - even though its already in mainstream news?? Surely this is a crime against humanity at the highest level.
Porton, likes its US counterpart continually use and abuse individuals this way, mainly forces personnel

Were women and children used?
at what location?

You mentioned British Intel auth'd disclosure. DI8. Why? If so many people know of this secret world why isnt it out? What is the main control keeping this out of the public? Im guessing the media and the ignorance of many is a factor. The net isnt so easily controlled .. yet. Do you know of future plans for tighter control over the net?
working from the inside passing using an outside voice safeguards their official work. Both UK and US Intel have these elements that use outside disclosures. As you might imagine media, which is controlled, are easily muzzled and would not publish openly such data. I see tighter controls over the internet in place already, are we due a new restricted internet? yes i think so

SWP30 - The Nato Firefly. Is it manned? What's its function - is it a weapon/reconisance/reaction tester? Is it still operational to your klnowledge? Where is it based?
It is manned yes, loaded with psychotronic devices, assists with MILABs and psy-ops. Yes still functioning but newer variants in place. used to be based at Boscombe down in UK.

Remote Viewing - Is it a type of phycic process using our own inbuilt looking glass? Through practice alone, could one harness this ability? Obviously drugs were used to enhanced abilities. I have heard that canabis can induce such effects (Not that I have/will ever use). Is the drugs function to help relax the brain state?
the processes of RV are explained technically by those more adept at the functioning of this. Many have this ability and don't even know it, others have the ability but need training to refine thier RVs. Yes with much practise a basic level can be achieved. Those with higher Psi levels were chosen for process using drug and computer enhancement to reach ARV stages.
Is/was RV used as a means of spying? Can RV used to comminicate? Can RV be used to implant messages to a person over distance? If so, I am suspecting that many of the 'channelers' out there are being used, fed false info to discredit them and disclosure in general. Is this something you are aware of?
The main remit for my ARV at that time was for cold war strategic target location, hard targets and indeed personnel location. We could remote influence targets if required. Yes influencing permits the recipient receiving 'messages' in their minds.

Through RV you seen the past and future? Has anything you seen come to pass? Can you specify an event?
yes i have, on one occasion sent forwards to view facility to ascertain its effectiveness in event of global war

I realise this is quite alot Barry but I have 2 more random questions ..

The Greys - does the neck join the skull in a different place than humans? i.e. Ours is connected up to the back of our skull, greys appear to be right up through the underside of the skull.
the basic anatomy of OPI. greys, differs greatly to ours as you know, not really my field of expertise so my views opinions here are as basic as anyone else's.

Money - These programs must cost a hell of a lot. I'm sure these programs had their many ways of obtaining money but Government subsidies must have also been used. Given the current economic conditions do you see these labs struggling with funding?
billions of dollars in black budgets fund these and more

Barry, the info you have supplied is extremely informative and invaluable. Im sure I speak for all who post/read this thread when I say we are very greatfull. People have asked a LOT of questions here - and your answers always lead to more Q's

Barry, what would you have us do with this info?
knowledge is power, power to the people, besides, perhaps this is an added insurance for me

I myself am attempting to compile all the questions and answers on this thread into their specific categories for ease of reference.

As always, thanks and best regards
Iain
my pleasure, hope i've helped a little bit, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 02:47 AM   #480
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Why do you believe YOU were "chosen" to speak out per say?
chosen is perhaps not the right term although selected by a certain rogue element within British Intel to act as their voice i suppose is same thing

Why you?
I'm nothing special but maybe my long term involvement with them means i'm sort of property?
Did you "naturally" have upgraded DNA?
not natural no
Did they clarify why with you?
yes but this is an areas i cannot enter into sorry

How did you "feel" after realizing or being "told" that this is what "we" (meaning the Intel agency's or benevolent beings )would like for you to do for us?
mixed reactions obviously, rage, hatred of governments etc, but was turned towards accepting once i realised i could, in time, turn this around for my benefit and the benefit of humanity

Thanks Barry
Very welcome, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 02:49 AM   #481
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee View Post
My logic as follow:
#define:
Coffee=Primate gene
Sugar=OPI gene
2in1=Refined MRK-I gene
Creamer=Augmentation
3in1=Refined MRK-II gene
Stir=Evolution.

MRK-I creation is akin to spoon coffee, spoon sugar, add hot water and stir, results are either too bitter, too sweet or just nice.
Variables=coffee & sugar

Now comes MRK-II, we have 2in1 coffee+sugar stick, pour mixture, spoon creamer, add hot water and stir, bingo... balanced sweetness and bitterness plus creamy taste.
Variables=creamer

How about MRK-III then, get a 3in1 coffee+sugar+creamer stick, pour mixture, add hot water and stir, voila... perfect taste, no complain.
Variables=NIL

Barry am I getting near with above logic/analogy?

Best regards.
Bruce
I like the analogy, thats good

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 03:26 AM   #482
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Barry, do you have any insight on this drawing? If not could you ask some of your 'friends'. It was drawn back in 1995.

Thank you

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 11-09-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:27 AM   #483
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

I feel this needed to be posted here from James's thread, to clarify what could become a confusing issue....................William set up the ID and indeed choreographed terminolgy for DI op to use, until such time i was well enough to be here in person and post as myself under this ID

Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt
The WATCHER is a man named William who works for the MOD

William is using divide and conquer tactics

James Casbolt

James I gave you this information in confidence, Just to inform you how spooks work on these things. William (MoD) gave orders to DI op to begin the ID for THE WATCHER whilst i was unavailable. William set the profile and ordered way it was to be and once I was able to take over myself he backed out. SO, THE WATCHER here on this forum now is me, Barry King, NOT William. Just to set record straight mate.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_...ases&x=13&y=14

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJlAjFRiUIg
ULTIMATE DISCLOSURE TEASER TRAILER

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1341

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...p?t=649&page=2
Old 11-19-2008, 03:36 AM   #484
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Barry, do you have any insight on this drawing? If not could you ask some of your 'friends'. It was drawn back in 1995.

Thank you
friendly looking critter, i have no idea, whats the background if i can ask?

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 04:07 AM   #485
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it was drawn by someone close to me, they were just doodling one day while at work. I am not sure where they came up with the figure at all, but it seemed to be in the moment. I am not aware of any drawings prior to this nor any drawings after this one from this person. They at the time depicted it as their perception of Merlin. But as time moved on there have been some interesting similiarities to this drawing one in particular was finding out that my lady friend has ears shaped like a bat or mouse such as in the pic. And we'll just say similiar lifestyle synchronicity's from 'readings' a long time ago of past lives.

And I was also wondering after reading about webbed feet where does that come into play, as other posts were describing bits and pieces of DNA traits.

And do you know what Red Rain is?

It is a neat looking drawing!

Thanks Barry for your time.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:06 AM   #486
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
ok, look forward to responses

regards

THE WATCHER
Thank you for your reply.

Now to try and keep this simple and fill in all the blanks as to why I asked the questions.

The communications from the watchers does go agains't the non interference code as we are told they must abide by, communication in itself gets more information out that there is in fact beings out there that may or may not jump in to help us if needed, which alters the way in which we think.

Now I am of the belief that the watchers are both good and bad, jesus and the devil.

What I mean by that, is that they are the same, yet different ( I am not what you would call religious, but have beliefs that may contradict modern ideas)
Satan was created by God, Jesus was created by God, all things are created by God (I do not mean a man on a thrown, I mean more of an energy life force in the universe we are all a part of)
Now as a parent I have unconditional love for my children, no matter what they do or how stupid it is I will love them, God as an energy force of love must be the same.

Now we have watchers out there who are tall Nordic looking of amazing beauty of which we would love if we saw in person. Satan was described as the most beautiful of angels cast out of heaven.
would it be too much to assume that the watchers could both be our saviour as well as our downfall.?

having the watchers come down to save us in our greatest time of dispear only to give us what we really want and take away from us what we need.

I will try and explain what I mean by that.
lets imagine Satan as our Father and God as our mother, when we ask for a treat before our dinner our father will say yes and our mother says no, both love us and give their answer for their own reasons of love, our mother knows it will ruin our appetite and know we must eat proper food to be healthy and strong, yet our Father says yes because he hates to see us disapointed and hurt.

What if the first watchers come to save us are our fathers, they give us everything we want, after a few years our mother comes, all she can hope is not everyone ruined their appetite and gave in to their fathers gifts of love.

once you have got everything you want, there is nothing left, when all your dreams come true, you have no dreams left, when you eat ice cream for dinner every night, it no longer has that special treat feeling anymore.

I am not saying that the Watchers are evil, in fact I am saying the exact opposite, what I am trying to say is if they come to save us from ourselves to be very careful of what you ask for, because if you do ask for all your dreams to come true, they just might.

if anyone would like further information, or would like to discuss anything I wrote, you better ask quick, because I will not be paying for subsription so I can be told everything is great and I should use brand "X" when washing my Aura.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:43 AM   #487
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Have just read the announcement Kerry posted re next weeks change to subscription based forum. This is fine, they need funds etc, have no problem with that. But will state here its not a case of whether individuals can or cannot afford that fee, i strongly adhere to my principles that information should be freely available, i have always provided data/info freely. With that said as from next week i will not be able to continue providing information here at Avalon. My principles will not allow me to pay this fee in order to continue providing free information. Bill and Kerry might find this backfiring as whistleblowers/insiders are going to be rather reluctant coming here to assist if they have to pay a fee at the entrance!!

THE WATCHER
This is a very sad day.

Hmm, just as things were getting very interesting and so many more people were coming out and asking really intelligent questions.

The dialog exchanges on the forum have been great & respectful, it would be such a shame to lose that synergy.

I understand your adherence to your principles Barry and commend you for sticking with them.

May I inquire? Does this mean we, the public, will no longer be able to correspond with you?

Are there other options available for us to continue corresponding with you?

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-19-2008, 08:33 AM   #488
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ara… you made reference to human females and sexual encounters with male Aliens… (page 9)

This may not exactly apply but it is interesting and has been on my “shelf.” One woman, who became a close friend often talked about what she did at night with a smile, as we became closer she opened up more and described her “visits.” And she enjoyed going to bed and would wait for visitors, not physical visitors but “visitors.” Sometimes several a night… she described some. Ya know, now I know why she would joke with me about she should be making money while she sleeps and grinned! I haven’t figured out why she had pointed ears shaped like a bat yet though, for real! Hmmmm.

And then recently in Tampa I became friends with (had to be my other friends twin), the same storyline and how men will line up at night to visit with her and she knew that she was fixing their kundalini energy and that was her job.

I’m keeping this simple…lot’s too it, and of course would fill this thread with comments and jokes but, this is Barry’s section of the Universe. I would like to post a pic, may take a day or two to post it, that someone close to me drew. And Barry or Ara if you have any input I am interested to hear.

Thank you both for your insights.

Also, is there a facility that has White roofs, rectangular buildings nestled in the foothills of a mountain ridge with a large gray and white windmill and may have an association to "Bavaria(n) Air"?
Thanks Christos888 for your post above.

I do not know what to say, other than hmmm & woohoo ????

Jokes aside, I will say I'm yet to read or hear of any woman describe sexual encounters with good looking alien males. I've heard males describe their encounters, Peter Khoury, Villa-Boas etc with good looking female hybrids but so far no females have come forward that I am aware of.

I've heard of certain females saying they are having a sexual relationship with reptilians,though I hold judgment on that claim.

My thought is that it is either happening in the astral or the females are interfacing with an advanced VR matrix and other entities are mind-tapping into the matrix as well and the "sex" is happening "there" and not in the "real world". Once the woman disconnects she would believe the real deal had happened. If the experience was mentally fulfilling I imagine her physical body would react accordingly.

Or possibly a combination of 'both', another realm and another type of matrix. (these are just theories here)

Great corresponding with you Christos888.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-19-2008, 09:38 AM   #489
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Barry many thanks for all the precious info . I am sad about the subscription .
One more question for you .

Was any type of LG technology made available to " close allies " such as Australia for exclusive use ? I have the suspicion that many government appointments are fixed in advance of 20 years or more . What do you think ?

Be well and take care .
Old 11-19-2008, 02:57 PM   #490
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much for your time and answers Barry.
As stated by Ara above - is there another medium in which you can continue relaying your information that will not cost?

Quote : SWP30 - The Nato Firefly. Is it manned? What's its function - is it a weapon/reconisance/reaction tester? Is it still operational to your klnowledge? Where is it based?
It is manned yes, loaded with psychotronic devices, assists with MILABs and psy-ops. Yes still functioning but newer variants in place. used to be based at Boscombe down in UK.
Boscombe Down I see is a test centre and pilot school. Managed and run by QinetiQ - or KINETIC! Is this a reference to the type of propulsion being tested perhaps? Also, can you shed any light on the incident that occured on 26/09/1994?

Through RV you seen the past and future? Has anything you seen come to pass? Can you specify an event?
yes i have, on one occasion sent forwards to view facility to ascertain its effectiveness in event of global war
And did you see a global war? Has this time yet elapsed or is it still in the future? Were any nuclear weapons seen in use?

the processes of RV are explained technically by those more adept at the functioning of this. Many have this ability and don't even know it, others have the ability but need training to refine thier RVs. Yes with much practise a basic level can be achieved. Those with higher Psi levels were chosen for process using drug and computer enhancement to reach ARV stages.
How could one discover this ability? How could one seek training to further their ability? Can you explain what methods are used to determin someones Psi ability?

Barry, please read this thread http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7734138.stm
Is this familiar to you?

Thanks as always Barry.
Best Regards
Iain
Old 11-19-2008, 05:36 PM   #491
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Well, it was drawn by someone close to me, they were just doodling one day while at work. I am not sure where they came up with the figure at all, but it seemed to be in the moment. I am not aware of any drawings prior to this nor any drawings after this one from this person. They at the time depicted it as their perception of Merlin. But as time moved on there have been some interesting similiarities to this drawing one in particular was finding out that my lady friend has ears shaped like a bat or mouse such as in the pic. And we'll just say similiar lifestyle synchronicity's from 'readings' a long time ago of past lives.

And I was also wondering after reading about webbed feet where does that come into play, as other posts were describing bits and pieces of DNA traits.

And do you know what Red Rain is?

It is a neat looking drawing!

Thanks Barry for your time.
are you referring to................http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=red+rain&meta= ?.

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 05:39 PM   #492
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
This is a very sad day.

Hmm, just as things were getting very interesting and so many more people were coming out and asking really intelligent questions.

The dialog exchanges on the forum have been great & respectful, it would be such a shame to lose that synergy.

I understand your adherence to your principles Barry and commend you for sticking with them.

May I inquire? Does this mean we, the public, will no longer be able to correspond with you?
nope, i'm quite happy for those interested in continuing dialog to email me and for those i know i can trust i will supply my home addy etc.

Are there other options available for us to continue corresponding with you?
i shall be working on this area and post what i can come up with OK?

All the Best
Ara
my warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 05:58 PM   #493
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Thank you very much for your time and answers Barry.
As stated by Ara above - is there another medium in which you can continue relaying your information that will not cost?

Quote : SWP30 - The Nato Firefly. Is it manned? What's its function - is it a weapon/reconisance/reaction tester? Is it still operational to your klnowledge? Where is it based?
Boscombe Down I see is a test centre and pilot school. Managed and run by QinetiQ - or KINETIC! Is this a reference to the type of propulsion being tested perhaps? Also, can you shed any light on the incident that occured on 26/09/1994?
Boscombe was chosen for its location and nearby areas, Porton, Salisbury plain. it has secure below ground facilities that even many of base personnel have no knowledge of. The prop syste, operating flight characteristics are highly classified
that event i believe concerned a faulty SR3 black manta which the CIA hurriedly retreived

And did you see a global war? Has this time yet elapsed or is it still in the future? Were any nuclear weapons seen in use?
futures are variable, apt to change constantly of course, a limited nuke war was observed and reported upon, then filed away as reference.

How could one discover this ability? How could one seek training to further their ability? Can you explain what methods are used to determin someones Psi ability?
There are some basic home methods for testing both psi levels and RV abilities, from ex military/intel personnel, i'll see if i have the links still to these

Barry, please read this thread http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7734138.stm
Is this familiar to you?
no, but intersted now

Thanks as always Barry.
Best Regards
Iain
my pleasure, regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 06:00 PM   #494
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Barry many thanks for all the precious info . I am sad about the subscription .
One more question for you .

Was any type of LG technology made available to " close allies " such as Australia for exclusive use ? I have the suspicion that many government appointments are fixed in advance of 20 years or more . What do you think ?
Australia yes indeed, check remit at Pine Gap and the LG.Stargate not too far from Ayers rock

Be well and take care .
helpful i hope

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #495
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

are you referring to................http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=red+rain&meta= ?.

Well... in so many words, I guess. There are quite a few synchronicity's between the actuality of Red Rain and the symbolism in other applications of what it mat apply too. Even your mention of the good ol 70's era lyrics, on one hand it was intended to have an effect for their purposes at the time and now on the other hand maybe they wish they shouldn't have been so bold as to put profound Truth in plain sight. Perhaps one of the members really grasped that magnitude! Anyway, I'm sure the fireworks will go off one way or the other!!

Barry... does North and South orientation vibe with you in any way? Just curious.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #496
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Well... in so many words, I guess. There are quite a few synchronicity's between the actuality of Red Rain and the symbolism in other applications of what it mat apply too. Even your mention of the good ol 70's era lyrics, on one hand it was intended to have an effect for their purposes at the time and now on the other hand maybe they wish they shouldn't have been so bold as to put profound Truth in plain sight. Perhaps one of the members really grasped that magnitude! Anyway, I'm sure the fireworks will go off one way or the other!!

Barry... does North and South orientation vibe with you in any way? Just curious.
oh i'm sure the fireworks will one day N & S orientation? could have a number of possible interpretations

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 06:52 PM   #497
sleepingnomore

The Hopi Indians have a reference to the north and south orientation you should google their prophecy and see if it resonates with you.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #498
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
The Hopi Indians have a reference to the north and south orientation you should google their prophecy and see if it resonates with you.

Beautiful Avatar!
Old 11-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #499
sleepingnomore

Thank you I'm attracted to vortexes.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #500
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
thanks, i will do that

regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread