Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-14-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Noory/Sereda Interview

I just listened to a very interesting interview with George Noory and David Sereda. Found it on youtube. New scientific discoveries with WATER. You might have to skip postings to get all 12 parts but it's worth it. Great info!

This is where I started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLp5...eature=related

Hope ya'll enjoy!

Most Thanks!
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Noory/Sereda Interview

Thank You Deepblu for posting this.

I just went through the set of 12 segments...and I'm a note-taker so it took longer than just listening would have; Yet I consider it to be time well spent. I'll be doing more research on the subject, and will check out the "Sound of the Sun" David spoke about.

Since you and I are both here in Southwest Florida, seems to me I was ment to get this info from you!! Thanks for passing it on. We will have to follow up with "PM" messages.

it was "Great" to meet you,Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:50 PM   #3
IronWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblu777 View Post
I just listened to a very interesting interview with George Noory and David Sereda. Found it on youtube. New scientific discoveries with WATER. You might have to skip postings to get all 12 parts but it's worth it. Great info!

This is where I started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLp5...eature=related

Hope ya'll enjoy!

Most Thanks!
could u maybe give a jist of what was so interesting.. seems soo long..

thanks!
Old 10-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #4
Swamisalami
Banned

Google for Emoto "The Message of Water". Very intrigueging info.....
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #5
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Kimmie, GREAT to meet you, too! It was cool!

IronWoman, I tried to give the 'jist' of it on another thread and Mr. WHITECROW thought I was a little 'koo-koo' Decided it might be too much to explain too short.

If you're up on your 'homework', it has to do with technology that in the past was only useful for the masses/crouds. Apparently, it's been refined to the point that if they have your DNA they can focus the effects on just you, or a few people. Make you see or hear things.

Sincerely, I think you will get more out of the entire interview. Like Mr. Maxwell says "You'd better do your homework!"

For me...I find that all of these people went to a lot of trouble to find and share their information and in appreciation of that effort, I try to listen to all that they have to say. Every interview, lecture I hear, every paper I read, widens my perspective. Perspective helps me find Truth, and that's what I'm looking for. Truth and understanding of my world, my life, my family of humanity.

Swamisalami...thanks! I will!

Most Thanks Ya'll!
Old 10-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #6
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Very informative interview. I do disagree with some of the assertions made by Sereda about the effect and it's duration. I think he's equating the perceived physical manifestation as proof of potency on something that's theorized to be working on a quantum level(where he himself stated that quantum scientists are happy with a 1% predictability). In which case the law of thermodynamics doesn't necessarily apply such as seen in a dissipating water crystal as it warms up. There really isn't proof either way that the information isn't "stored" on some kind of energetic layer we can't see and the reformation of the water molecules is simple a by product(like exhaust) of an effect that's already in motion.

Not to mention the intention factor. So what if you really think about happy thoughts to your water for hours, who's to say your intention of a quick flip of joy isn't as pure? There doesn't seem to be proof in Matsuro Emoto's work that the EM fields or heat, sound, etc coming off of the body is what causes these effects. In fact I know some of these crystals happened reportedly after words are written on the containers with similar re-organizational effects. So what does that say about intention? I think it's easier then a lot of us make it out to be.

If I had a microscope I would love to see if I can reproduce any part of this experiment as theoretically I don't see why it would need to be "flash frozen". Especially when you hear all these researchers say "the effect can last X long..." which seems to be arbitrary.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #7
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

I agree...I think the durations may be longer than they seem to think.

But there would be other influences and maybe that's why they think the durations of change might not last too long.

I did like/agree with what he was saying about positive attitude.
I've been working at maintaining this for years, pretty good at it now.
He's right, once you make it your own, it's a lot harder for negativity to get in and even if it does, it's short lived.

Easier to laugh away, and you really do have to because: '..infinite/unconditional love is all there is, nothing else matters' & aren't we just '..infinite/unconditional love/life, having an experience'