Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 02:13 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Thank you October 14th

My simple thought about it...

I am happy to the way October 14th has ended.

Because there is a great opportunity to learn a lesson.

Like Theresa said in a post, "distinguish Ego from Higher Self".

Call it, Higher Self, inner voice, inner presence, cosmic Christ, spark of God, extension of Creator, etc... The list goes on and on. It is located in our hearth, not our mind. The source of all Knowledge.

We can have all the information in the world, all the meditation technique we want, all the spiritual culture in our mind, but if our Heart isn't feeling right, we got to listen to it before trying with an intellectual effort to change things.

Heart and Mind works together. But the temple of our inner presence is our Heart. Other Thoughts caught by our mind may deceive us, but our Heart never will. Through feelings our higher self talks. We won't hear a voice in our head like a thought, we will feel a voice coming from our Heart. It is subtle, but recognizable.

Discernment ask us to listen our feelings. Without being able to explain it, we feel it doesn't or does sounds right. Our subconscious Knows. And subconscious talks to us through our feelings because our mind isn't all awake. But at least we can feel a wide variety of negative and positive feelings that owns it's proper symbolical language.

Trowing a precise date on a singular event challenges an important aspect of Existence. All is transforming/evolving. We only know what is possible, probable, but even the Mayan calendar cannot encompass the ever ending evolution of the Universe. The Universe is mathematical, but it is evolving math.

Next time, another date, another prophecy, another opportunity to discern...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-18-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:34 AM   #2
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank you October 14th

Hi Steven,

Great post, and thanks for your wisdom.

But you know what ?

I am so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy !
This f-----g October 14th craze is now history !!!!!!!!!!

So sick of this BS.

(Merci et salutations des Laurentides !)
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:57 AM   #3
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Alot of people are seeking the truth on here and some of which suits the personal ego rather then the real truth itself.

Yet again we will be divided by petty grudges and i told you so, the UFO community itself is already hurt and bloated enough begging the question if real genuine disclosure will come forth.

Or we can have Vrillion saying he is from a Light Ship, i find it highly dubious and all to human.

I always said October 14th was about Data Mining which i think is plausible.

Send out the word via advanced technology and wait for it to spread, the only other option is the Goodchild was in on it for the money but thats been covered many times before.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:00 AM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaTnik-BandiT View Post
Hi Steven,

Great post, and thanks for your wisdom.

But you know what ?

I am so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy !
This f-----g October 14th craze is now history !!!!!!!!!!

So sick of this BS.

(Merci et salutations des Laurentides !)
Hehe, Salut mon ami.

I am just like you. Happy to see it gone and learn from all this. Honestly, I was telling my wife that if it ever occur, I would imagine it might be holographic/technology from the Earth Elite. Advance benevolent civilization from outer space wouldn't do it, they respect the Universal Laws. And what about those present in inner Earth? Would they see it as benevolent? My inner feelings was telling me; be cautious about this thought.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-18-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:29 AM   #5
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

what is 2000 miles big?

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4034482/
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:15 PM   #6
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure if any of you guys are into sychromysticism but the new simpson's episode on the 15th had a theme with an eerie resonance to this event.

Mo was telling people he was leaving as a means to get them really excited so they'd be really disappointed when it turned out to be a lie. he said he liked getting people's hopes up because it made them extra disappointed.

For the record, I was into another prophecy about these aliens, that they made up the upper echelon of the same empire that was telling our politicians and media people to perform sex orgies and etc. They come and say a lot of things that our hearts confirm as true, but with no plans to act in that way. In truth, we need to give them permission to enter our atmosphere, and they were trying to use this oct 14 to get most of the world to believe they were coming. They failed.

Of course Occam's Razor still implies that they never existed at all.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #7
Juho William Tauriainen
Avalon Senior Member

4th density STS beings messing with the minds of people who don't practice enough discernment and are all too willing to go the wishful thinking route -- that's my current theory on the channeled "announcements."

Purpose? Along the lines of what Moe did: get hundreds of thousands of people's hopes up (enticement), focus their attention on a total lie (distraction), and feast on the negative emotional energy release of their disappointment after the no-show (PAYOFF). Just my guess.

- live and let live -
JWT

Last edited by Juho William Tauriainen; 10-17-2008 at 11:26 PM.
Juho William Tauriainen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:51 PM   #8
indakaz
Avalon Senior Member

i think you guys need to see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPkc-jhepGI
indakaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:22 AM   #9
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juho William Tauriainen View Post
4th density STS beings messing with the minds of people who don't practice enough discernment and are all too willing to go the wishful thinking route -- that's my current theory on the channeled "announcements."...
Indeed. Our recent use of atomic bombs and nuclear test have attracted many alliances of races on our planet. In small groups, but with abilities to persuade individuals by inspiring thoughts. They can throw any images, movie, music, voice into your head. We have to discern what comes from our mind and what comes from our heart, when we receive inspired thoughts. I am talking from my own experience.

They do not want us to destroy our planet, because they are interested in our resources, but certainly not interested in our individual freedom. They want to gain our recognition for saving our world from ourselves. They approach powerful individual leaders of Humankind. Offering them technology and more power.

But their real intention is to make all Humans to accept their sovereignty over Humanity and planet Earth. And they really don't care about individual freedom, they see us as resources.

Fortunately, there is also alliances of races that come here to wake us up, knowing the Universe is helping at this very moment. We are all dreaming into our third dimension world. But our purpose is to awake and learn.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-18-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #10
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Indeed. Our recent use of atomic bombs and nuclear test have attracted many alliances of races on our planet. In small groups, but with abilities to persuade individuals by inspiring thoughts. They can throw any images, movie, music, voice into your head. We have to discern what comes from our mind and what comes from our heart, when we receive inspired thoughts. I am talking from my own experience.

They do not want us to destroy our planet, because they are interested in our resources, but certainly not interested in our individual freedom. They want to gain our recognition for saving our world form ourselves. They approach powerful individual leaders of Humankind. Offering them technology and more power.

But their real intention is to make Humanity to accept their sovereignty over Humanity and planet Earth. And they really don't care about individual freedom, they see us as resources.

Fortunately, there is also alliances of races that come here to wake us up, knowing the Universe is helping at this very moment. We are all dreaming into our third dimension world. But our purpose is to awake and learn.

Namaste, Steven

Excellent !

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote