Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #26
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BILL AND KERRY--ground crew asks,"where are you? "

all i look at is time frames.. we all know tuff times are coming!!! that is why we are here is it not!!! its just when and what do we need to be prepared for most next.. im thnking economic,food, and a skirmish in the middle east. before 09. not expecting all out war till 2010 but i could be wrong .........
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #27
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
i am really sorry to say, but this almost sounds a kinda arrogant to me.
there are no doubts about problems i think.
solving, and to what paying attention to, focus on, directing energy towards, that to me is of importance.

fairly know what's going on? do you, we, who does? i thought for a big portion it is up to us, here and now. so what do you want to put focus on, who are we serving here?

Umm im speaking for myself here. But being part of this community dont mean i have to serve anyone.

What Bill and Kerry do is all good and well but i put in just as much work and effort into this line of research as they do. Im following no persons lead here, i'll lead myself thank you very much.

So please rephrase that to "Who am 'I' following here" because brother, you follow whoever you like, just dont lump me into that little category.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-03-2008 at 12:41 AM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:42 AM   #28
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

micheal st clair wrote this

"What she describes, and it shows in her eyes in the interview, is a "program" (perhaps a holographic projection) because it is known that the Greys can pose as another race.

She was quite evidently abducted by the Greys, and what she describes is a very uncomfortable encounter with the Greys. They deceive people. We know in our DNA not to trust the Greys no matter how they appear in form.

I did not want to say the obvious at first, and I am glad clakkent found the passages in her work to draw your attention to what many others have noticed immediately when watching the interview.

Again, I would like to suggest that those interested in all this read the book "Operation Trojan Horse" by John A. Keel who explains the entire phenomenon in a very level-headed manner.

The real "Nordics" do not abduct people against their wish on to crafts or stuff like that, this is not how they work, and the contact level is completely different and via telepathy. They can also (rarely) appear among people and pass in broad daylight for earth humans.

Usually the "contact" in form of guidance is from their crafts to some of us via an inner seeing. At least that is my experience. With the 3rd eye you can see (sense) the presence of their crafts.

I hope this helps see clearer in the confusion."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

her testimony not jelling with half the community isnt so crazy i think.
st clair is supporting the Nordic=good idea, and thats fine, personally im not sold. but if they were "good" then clearly "bad" ET's would be able to use their image as st clair suggests.

thank you bill for addressing some of my other questions too! i hope your not annoyed by my posts -as i disagree with witnesses or you guys sometimes. im hoping my threads arent disruptive to what your goal for avalon is, as NONE of us knows all the answers i dont think its a bad thing to question.

as far as the timeline thing, for sure (as were seeing) some serious stuff is going down for our species, im just glad you and kerry arent resigned to the "ELE" being imminent, i wasnt sure where you guys were at regarding that, even after reading your "state of things" at camelot.

so again thanks for the clarification, and lets all keep level heads in these wacky times!

as far as the future
heres a good video on consciouss co creation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REsFX...eature=related

clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:20 AM   #29
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill Hi Kerry

Hope your travels are well so far...

Just a tid - bit here....

I hope you get a chance to pick yourself some of the fabulous New Zealand CREAM BUTTER....I've heard its the best from (Pam) owner of HAPPY HOVEL FOOD STORAGE .

It comes in a tin so it will hold for years to come, and what better way than to get it right from there....

Blessings

ISIS
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:03 AM   #30
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

With regards this quote:

Resources (oil, minerals, water, food) are becoming depleted and scarce. The world's population is growing at the rate of an additional city per day. All this would be worrying enough if the world's leaders were actually trying to handle these problems, but they are not: they are obsessed with perverted ideas of destiny and power and regard you and me as pawns on a giant chessboard to be sacrificed at will.

Oil: http://www.lewrockwell.com/crispin/crispin11.html
There is a Russian theory that oil regenerates... so plastics are ok. Water can be used as a fuel.

Minerals: With recyclying this could be addressed or live with less.

Water: The planet is mostly water!!!! This is not the case!
Water can be distilled from sea water... I am coinvinced there are free energy devices out there so.. this isn't an issue. Also cars can be run on water if engineered to do so.

Food: Free energy and water should sort this out too..!! We just need to invest in it rather than war. Desserts can be turned back to forests slowly.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

I am not convinced I'm supposed to run to the hills and hide in a cave... yet
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:20 AM   #31
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for keeping us updated, Bill. I can't wait for the Cliff interview from Half-Past-Human. I've been following them for a while and I think they're really on to something!

Be safe in your travels!
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:53 AM   #32
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Umm im speaking for myself here. But being part of this community dont mean i have to serve anyone.

What Bill and Kerry do is all good and well but i put in just as much work and effort into this line of research as they do. Im following no persons lead here, i'll lead myself thank you very much.

So please rephrase that to "Who am 'I' following here" because brother, you follow whoever you like, just dont lump me into that little category.
hi 2infinityandbeyond,

the slave who thinks he's free is the best slave i did read somewhere.

by 'serving' i meant, by focussing on stuff that could happen (conspiracies), with all the best intentions, the energy that is generated is in favour of seen and unseen powers. is that done on purpose, i don't think so, does it happen, i do thinks so.
personally, i would prefer not to feed these entities. i myself probably still doing so as well thou.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #33
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
hi 2infinityandbeyond,

the slave who thinks he's free is the best slave i did read somewhere.

by 'serving' i meant, by focussing on stuff that could happen (conspiracies), with all the best intentions, the energy that is generated is in favour of seen and unseen powers. is that done on purpose, i don't think so, does it happen, i do thinks so.
personally, i would prefer not to feed these entities. i myself probably still doing so as well thou.
Good quote "The best slave, is the one who thinks he's free"

Ahh, i misunderstood what you said. Sorry about that.

People are gonna naturally freak out for a while when they get into this stuff, i fully believe there are negative entites who will gladly snap this up for dinner. Best a person can hope for is to be right with their higher self and keep a positive mindset. Thats easier said then done, but hey its not the end of the world.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #34
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,

I'm a first time poster but have been watching and following Bill and Kerry's work very closely. It is all very fascinating--thank you Bill and Kerry for your courage and hard work and forward thinking.

I just have to put in my 2 cents on the Miriam interview--I know it's over on another thread but also was brought up here. I watched that interview before seeing anyones opinion here and immediately felt that I did not trust her. There is something very strange, dead, and humorless about her and I have to agree with others that it makes me question the HIGH IMPORTANCE given to the interview. Maybe Kerry and Bill could pick up something "in person" that did not read on camera??

Or maybe I just had PMS.

Peace out,
Becky
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #35
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

great to hear from you Bill, you are both really bussssyyyyy people.
Seems strange without you here though.
be waiting and watching for any new info.
best wishes to both of you and keep safe.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:52 PM   #36
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your passion and hard work Bill and Kerry... this is a great forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
In intel terms, this (Blossom Goodchild prediction) is non-verifiable, single-source information (containing pretty extreme information) and therefore the chances of it being valid are realistically very small indeed. The real issues during October are elsewhere, and are economic (as is currently being confirmed) and geopolitical.
You'd have to say that all alien/UFO revelations are 'pretty extreme' as are many of the claims of Project Camelot and Disclosure Project interviewees, whether or not they're corroborated by more than one source. On the face of it, the Goodchild prediction for Oct 14 is no more or less extreme, except of course for the rediculous assertion that the illuminati will then be destroyed; but then again, Benjamin Fulford threatens the same from his teenager mutant ninja turtles.

Seriously though, our analysis of Goodchild's prediction would be better directed at what an overt UFO flap on Oct 14 would mean and frankly it could mean anything other than what it is claimed to mean. The same questions apply to it as to all information we're given on aliens/UFOs.

1) What is the source of the info?
2) Is the claimed source the same as the actual source?
3) If the UFOs appear (on Oct 14 in this case) so what? Who are the occupants?

As we've seen, it takes a lot more than fluffy messages and dire predictions to convince everyone of the identity and orientation of any source of information whether channelled or from deep black. All the predictions for earth changes, war and economic collapse have been psychically predicted for many years not to mention that many internet journalists have been reading the signs of the times and bringing very similar possible futures to light during recent years.

Yes, Goodchild's prediction is certainly nonsense but it will be nonsense even if UFOs appear. The only thing we could tell with any certainty in that event would be that whoever inspired the channelled messages also arranged the UFO flyover. That is all no more or less. The orientation and identity of that group would remain in question regardless of the claimed source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Kerry and I were surprised at the reaction by some to Miriam Delicado's interview. My personal viewpoint is that there may be a separation going on: those who realize what's happening and what's at stake... and those who don't. Nothing here is intended to be disrespectful to those who did not resonate with Miriam's interview. I wrote about my own feelings about the matter here on this thread, and I'll copy my response here as it might be helpful to some:
Bill, after reading everyone's reaction to the Miriam Delicado interview aren't you and Kerry entertaining any doubts about her claimed source? Sure her predictions might resemble the so called 'T1v83 timeline' as do the speculations of literally dozens of other garden variety terrestrials who maintain internet blogs and 'conspiracy' websites; but don't some of the points raised in that thread we all wrote bring her sources into serious question for you too?

Surely the separation you're referring to is based on more than whether or not each of us realises what's happening and what's at stake? For example, if the worst soon happens, as it appears it is beginning to, then it's not irrational to make preparations individually or in self-sustaining communities. I don't see a problem with the general idea. But the caution i have is the philosophical basis of the whole thing.

Firstly, unlike Clark Kent, i don't believe that preparing to survive an obvious problem is going to cause the problem. The causes have been a long time in the making and they are not based simply on our own subjective mindset in the present. They are based on concrete actions of the power elite over time and our own inaction to percieve and prevent them. And it will take a lot more to prevent them than an immediate change of mentality and intent on our part. Although that is what we must do whether or not we also prepare and whether or not the plans of the power elite materialise. So again, no problem with alternative communities per se.

Second and more importantly is the source of the philosophy upon which proposed communities are based. I understand each community can be founded on principles agreed by its members. Good. Given the quality concerns of some of the sources of this directive to prepare for the worst, that philosophical foundation is something each group should pay close attention to. Communities cannot allow obviously tainted philosophies from obviously tainted sources to compel individual compliance in matters of conscience. All the inalienable rights to a free conscience and freedom of speech, assembly and press should be guaranteed by each community. Individual freewill should be protected to enable the enjoyment of life according to the individual's inner compass without impinging on individual rights or basic responsibilities to the community.

This might seem axiomatic but given enough power within a group, the human ego, allied to external sources of authority (such as "aliens" in UFOs) could easily find justification for the persecution of individual community members who exercise their freewill in matters of conscience. A religious ferver expressed in new communities under the pressure of perpetual crises could lead to poor judgement and poor decision making if power, rights and responsibilities are not properly divided among members and if effort is not continually made to uphold the principles of freedom upon which communities are founded.

Given my concerns about the quality of some of the sources' sources and the propensities of the human ego in a community setting, i feel the need to present this whole question to the forum for it's own philosophical response. The United States of America has grappled with these same questions since the beginning and as you can see, if a community doesn't get the philosophical foundation right and protect that foundation over time then a manipulative dictatorship develops. It may not even be percieved as manipulative or dictatorial (if it appears benevolent on the surface) because individuals do have a bad habit of abrogating personal power and responsibility to external authority. Nevertheless these subtleties can develop without due consideration to the eternal principles of freedom.

Last edited by milk and honey; 10-04-2008 at 07:37 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #37
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Firstly, unlike Clark Kent, i don't believe that preparing to survive an obvious problem is going to cause the problem. The causes have been a long time in the making and they are not based simply on our own subjective mindset in the present. They are based on concrete actions of the power elite over time and our own inaction to percieve and prevent them. And it will take a lot more to prevent them than an immediate change of mentality and intent on our part.
just to be clear, obviously many things are set in motion regarding the "PTB" and what they want to achieve, im not stating that by discussing it were making it happen. im more concerned with globally believing an extiction level event is and absolute, when clearly from every scientist in the black ops departments that kerry and bill have interviewed stated its all probability, not a given.

bill clarified that he's all for the groundcrew to prepare for the immediate threat from the government and not necessarily planetary "end times" 98% humans dead unless they move to the himalayas.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #38
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
just to be clear, obviously many things are set in motion regarding the "PTB" and what they want to achieve, im not stating that by discussing it were making it happen. im more concerned with globally believing an extiction level event is and absolute, when clearly from every scientist in the black ops departments that kerry and bill have interviewed stated its all probability, not a given.
Understood C K thanks.

It's worth pointing out the obvious too. Getting out of bed tomorow is only a probability just like everything else. Nothing at all is set in stone it's just a question of how probable certain events are.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avalon, ground crew, henry deacon, miriam