Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-17-2008, 04:06 AM   #1
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is it just me... or is that NOT G. W. Bush?

Has anyone noticed anything odd about G.W. Bush in the latest news footage of him talking about the economy or Hurricane Ike? I've only seen clips on CBS and NBC, but there's something about his mouth that doesn't look right. He looks like a man who has false teeth, a kind of puffiness in his upper lip. Does G. W. Bush have false teeth? Also, there have been strange mouth gestures, dragging his lower lip to the left, that I don't remember ever seeing him do.

Also, in footage where he's sitting at the table with Cheney to his right. Cheney looks right on edge, as if ready to jump in at any moment.

What has anyone else seen?
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:32 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is it just me... or is that NOT G. W. Bush?

Maybe the puppet strings need tightening up a bit
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:34 AM   #3
llyn
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I noticed there was something different about him, but to me he looked like a very, very worried man!
llyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:53 AM   #4
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone have any links to these clips?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:25 AM   #5
sonique a. senshun
Avalon Senior Member

George is indeed cloneworthy... and has a reptilian tongue... why watch him when you could be doing something so much more beneficial for humankind?!?
lnl *s*a*s*
sonique a. senshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:57 AM   #6
Johhn
Avalon Senior Member

http://cloakanddagger.de/_Grossmann/..._President.htm
Johhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:15 AM   #7
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
Has anyone noticed anything odd about G.W. Bush in the latest news footage of him talking about the economy or Hurricane Ike? I've only seen clips on CBS and NBC, but there's something about his mouth that doesn't look right. He looks like a man who has false teeth, a kind of puffiness in his upper lip. Does G. W. Bush have false teeth? Also, there have been strange mouth gestures, dragging his lower lip to the left, that I don't remember ever seeing him do.

Also, in footage where he's sitting at the table with Cheney to his right. Cheney looks right on edge, as if ready to jump in at any moment.

I hear he is on serious meds and he's an alcoholic. Yep deffinatley a few strings there. Nah He has enough money to get porcelin implants why would he use fakies. Perhaps its Botox or a heart attack or maybe they just drug him to the eye balls. Its true that too much evil can drive you mad so maybe he's just lost it. But you can bet that either way the masters are keeping him under a close eye. Nothing -Nothing that has occurred in the last few months has been what I would call Normal Human status Quo. .Maybe its just me and paranoia. Who agrees! The news is just Bizarre. Important stuff is left out and reports are short and vague. Stuff that isn't important get the most air time.
We have a show called
Cambell live Nz tv news and he said it - what's going on here- No one in the world seems to know whats going on! etc.

If Bush is acting odd and they pull the election -who's in charge then. The NWO.

Please prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If we all got this wrong and everything is back to normal in 2 years. Hey its only 2 years. But if we are right you will most likely be dead. The worst case cenario you will be a slave. And please no one quote the 'Fear thing'. I am not afraid I just don't want to make it easy for the bastards!:
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #8
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

I think that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He's having a hard time maintaining under stress. Check out Bush Sr. trying to hold it together, must have been a bad day:

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT GEORGE- Watch and Learn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwKcjRD1DNE
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:42 AM   #9
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

"He's having a hard time maintaining under stress."

Stress? Remember the movie "Million Dollar Babies"?

The child gets beaten up. Remember that vague absent look in his eyes, when he knew the stage act of his life started? The moment Andrew Card told him a second plane had hit the WTC... He was paralyzed by Fear. But at last George was playing in the big league.

I pity him.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:12 AM   #10
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Seen that Bush senoir vid and I cant see anything to suggest he is having trouble holding anything together
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:31 AM   #11
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Bush and many other politicians/puppets are cloned organic robots without connection to source at all. They are actual biological machines. See Condelizza Rice some time before 9/11 and watch here some time after...Before she looked "cute", human, sparkling and intelligent. After, her features have morphed into a grotesque parody of herself and she looks wicked and evil... Before 9/11 she calibrated in the 400s on David Hawkins Scale (1-1000 (see other posts by me)) and some time afterwards "she" calibrates at below 20. I think she was to goodhearted and intelligent to go along with what was happening, so she was replaced by a clone... Same thing with a lot of others. George Green and many other sources confirms this. The technology comes from the self-serving greys. Here are some links:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a07.htm#clones

Henry Paulson controversy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPVrMLXgBc

Condy Rice on July 29 2001:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0wbpKCdkkQ

Same person(??) some years later: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyWsyqLDYjE
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #12
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

funny the same thought crossed my mind when watching him with regards to ike, I was more shocked that he seemed genuinely stressed and more real than usually mmm I think all the times he says these crazy things that’s when its not him. Maybe this is the real GW Bush
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:46 AM   #13
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that post Sanat.

I was thinking it but to scared to say it incase I got a bad rep.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:16 PM   #14
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

I would have to agree. I do not know about the whole clone theory but he hasn't looked like himself lately. Maybe its the current state of the economy, possible war with Russia, Iran or maybe it's just his whole regime is about to (hopefully) crumble as soon as he comes out of office (i.e Project Camelot's Benjamin Fulford interview involving the Sept 30th scenario)
raoulduke666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:24 PM   #15
arcora
Banned

Doesn't anyone here think 8 years of stress and aging would take a toll?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:19 PM   #16
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Doesn't anyone here think 8 years of stress and aging would take a toll?
haha. I do.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:49 PM   #17
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

He just seemed very irritable and angry when I saw him speak about the hurricane on Saturday. When he was done he threw his notes down, turned around and stomped into the White House. I personally thought he was mad because Russia manufactured Ike and sent it right to Houston, and he knew it. Just my opinion, man...
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:28 PM   #18
vettman
Avalon Senior Member

Something to remember is that it has been repeatedly stated in numerous news reports about Bush's so called "Handlers". Now, whether they are Controllers of an Illuminati created mind controll slave via child abuse and ritual via witnessing of sacrifice or whether it is actually a clone, doesn't matter. ANY and ALL of the above are absolutely a possibility. I do not have any links for you, but by all means check out Kylie Minogue and her concert a few years back. She comes out on the stage as a robot which sheds it's armour and beneath is a human while singing "Come into my world"...very hypnotic indeed and a must see. The first time I watched it I got an overwhelming intuitive flash that Kylie could potentially be cyborg herself. Anyone in the public eye helping to push an agenda in anyway such as politics and the media has the potential to be under such heavy mind control OR to be a clone OR to be a cyborg.
vettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:36 PM   #19
gazbom
Banned

Quote:

Hi,
Gordon Brown is looking rough as well and he is doing strange things with his mouth at the end of every sentence, maybe they know something we don't know, worse still, maybe they know what we all know!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #20
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Since the Carter administration ,the unseen hand has been testing androids on the people. The day when the entire Carter administration resigned was the first test.
I used to have a video from someone that was working behind the scenes showing the imperfections in these androids while giving public speeches. My source was there the day the Carter's android was first used.

There was a Rosthchild model, US model, and a japanese model. I witness several press conferences on the video where you could see progrees with the androids along with model numbers. Sad to say i lost the video in a divorce.

The perfected model was named Steve Austin the six million dollar man. I guess thats what he cost, are maybe because the material man number is six .This is the name of a very high ranking free mason founder of Austin Texas. Hence Austin powers. Everywhere you see the name in the consumer world, its recognition of these AUSTIN POWERS.

The real George Bush is very articulate. Just take a look at some of his old speeches on youtube when he was govenor.
There is this one speech on there where he ( the android) was asked a question and he just paused for almost two minutes with his mouth open and had to leave the platform
I guess the wires were touching.LOL

Those people in the mainstream who don't understand the esoteric meaning of being raised from the dead,and the beast that recieved the deadly head wound are in for a real nice PRESTIGE. As the movie says and i quote: the people are not fascinated about something dissapearing. It has to come back. Remember revelations says that the beast was, is not, but yet is. Also Watch the movie Vantage Point
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #21
benfranklin

This just popped into my head. I have been reading a lot lately about how CIA used MKULTRA to brainwash children via sexual trauma, physical abuse, etc. OMG what if Head of CIA Bush Sr did that to his own son
Old 09-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #22
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfranklin View Post
This just popped into my head. I have been reading a lot lately about how CIA used MKULTRA to brainwash children via sexual trauma, physical abuse, etc. OMG what if Head of CIA Bush Sr did that to his own son
You bet he/they did as was probably done to him. That is how it is being raised in an illuminati familiy... There is a reason why Bush jr. had a "drinking problem" before he was "converted" or eh. cloned... I believe he was an intelligent and good man taking birth into an illuminati familiy (fully knowing what a risky and hard life of indoctrination that would be) in order to perhaps infiltrate them from the inside. Same with JFK and probably many others. But things became to though to handle and he gave in to alchohol abuse etc. and was ultimatly replaced by a clone... Anyway, that is just "theory" I have speculated on...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:50 PM   #23
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

In this interview on CMN, Cathy O'Brien reveals that W. was a victim of mind control, and was 'hunted' in a ritual event called The Most Dangerous Game. She's heard him say mind control cues that she had, and says Cheney and Laura are probably his handlers, among others.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/cobrien.htm

It made me have empathy for him. Maybe what we're seeing is the weariness of a broken mind-spirit.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:08 PM   #24
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfranklin View Post
Well Big Brother can't have a Big brother, but it does give "Who's your Daddy?" a complete different meaning.. ;-)

Sorry can't help mysel but that family name is destined to be a curse in the future.
To many traumatized souls connected to it.. And not of 1 generation, but several generations. (The "god" given right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, doesn't end at the border of the Empire.)
The soul may exist forever, but that by itself, doesn't give the family the right to shorten the time spend here by those souls.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:11 PM   #25
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, he is a clone, as is Cheney.
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote