Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Notes on the State of the New World Order Agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I don't know if I should be saying this
Stardustaquarion,

What do you mean by this?

Quote:
there is an Alpha Omega base (belongs to tptb outside the planet) at 68W 23.5N, did they activate it?
Wow! I don't think I've ever heard about this before...

I'm confused, though. The base is outside the planet? Or the owners are outside the planet?

Quote:
and the rest is cover up like 9/11 and the activation of the Phoenix wormwhole
I don't really understand what you're saying here. Can you explain?

Quote:
while they continue the activation of their 48 bases and destroying the tectonics
You're referring to underground bases?

Quote:
lets play engaged detachment lets keep our energy and power to turn this one around

I think we need to continue a relentless pursuit of the truth, while remaining calm, which we can do; keep spreading knowledge to others, and appeal to our fellow humans who are carrying out the agenda of the controllers, to stop.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:54 PM   #27
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Seashore

Sorry sometimes I don't know how much to say. Ashayana Deane in her book Voyagers II stated that the Guardian Alliance explained that what happened in 9/11 was a cover up

Under the World Trade centre there is a wormhole related to the Phoenix APIN (atlantean pilon implant network) that as per the book it received a sonic pulse to uncap it in 9/11, that is related to implated energy systems in the planet. Those implanted energy systems that look like the cave of crystals in Mexico but bigger, were implanted in the planet aeons ago by both Beneficial ETs with the aim to stabilize the planet and by intruders with the aim to take over the grids in order to exercise mind control and reverse the alredy harnessed energy fields of the planet

Obviously a sonic pulse under the foundations of any building will make the building collapse.

A bit like the thrumpets of Jericho (not sure how to write this in English)?

There are so many things un-natural in our planet that it will take days to explain

In Voyagers II there are extensive explanations about the APINS but there are even more extensive on Asha videos, for example in page 522 there is a list of earthquakes caused by sonic pulses, there are also maps of both kinds of APINS, stargates, etc and extensive explanation of what happened in 9/11 and the agenda of the Illuminati Elders which are outside the planet

The Base or Implant is in the planet in the coordinates I gave before (sliders 6), what happen is sonic pulses which are specifically coded are transmited to the crystals and those crystals become transmiters of information through the electromagnetic grids of the planet

The electromagnetic grids of the planet can carry both, organized and disorganized information, also information from the beneficial ETs that are transmitting into the grids to help and the sonic pulses from the intruders ETs that are quite yucky

Hope this somehow clarifies

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:09 PM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ashayana Deane in her book Voyagers II stated that the Guardian Alliance explained that what happened in 9/11 was a cover up...
Thank you.

All of this is channeled material, is that right?
Old 02-20-2010, 02:18 PM   #29
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Thank you.

All of this is channeled material, is that right?
No, Ashayana does not channel, is direct transmission. It is called keylonta communication and anyone can do it with training

I myself get it sometimes as the information is transmitted into the electromagnetic grids of the planet

For example, I made a question last night regarding these so called stargates in the oceans and up flashes a picture of a whirpool so this morning I made a search on the internet and found information on the BBC about that and it appears that it is called Coriolis effect, here is the link http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/blueplan...gyres_bg.shtml

I am not a scientist so I can not guess these things

The information is out there we just have to ask for it to the right beings

With regards to the energy grids I know they are there, I can feel them. They are normally called leylines.

Cheers
Old 02-20-2010, 02:50 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, Ashayana does not channel, is direct transmission. It is called keylonta communication and anyone can do it with training
Thank you.

How does it compare to remote viewing?
Old 02-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #31
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you.

How does it compare to remote viewing?
Ok, remote viewing is what we call bi-location, or in other words one sends one of the subtle bodies that one have, like the mental body as an example and go to the place, the experience is normally very vivid. All done conscioussly and without drugs

Keylonta communication is the downloading of symbols that can be translated in the brain of the person in any language. This means that for example lets say I am making a question to an Aquaferian (Beings that live in Higher Earth as an example), they don't speak english, that does not matter he send me the symbols.

Notice it is the brain and not the mind that does the translation because the atomic memory is universal or multiuniversal as it is based in the collective conscioussness of elements like for example hydrogen, or any other conscioussness which is common to all

Keylontic symbols are used in a distorted way by tptb to influence our conscioussness, Maxwell talks about symbols but not how they work on us, we think that knowing is enough but it is not because the atomic memory gets impressed and it has to be de-programed

Same happens with the emotional body, it can not differenciate between reality and fiction and hence we get trauma from just viewing the news. That after gets stored in our cells and then we suffer from PTD and we do no know why, in turn that creates energy blockages and illness

The mechanics of the bodies are quite mind boggling

Cheers
Old 02-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
PTD
What does this stand for?
Old 02-20-2010, 03:41 PM   #33
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Post traumatic disorder

Cheers
Old 02-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Okay.

Back to your post #25, in which you quoted Fulford's info on the quake in Haiti, please summarize your post and how it fits in with Fulford's info...
Old 02-20-2010, 05:33 PM   #35
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay.

Back to your post #25, in which you quoted Fulford's info on the quake in Haiti, please summarize your post and how it fits in with Fulford's info...
I don't quote Fulfords. My info comes from my own conclussions and the information I have about where the Alpha Omega bases are, coupled with the fact that I know there are frequencies wars that started in 2000

Maybe Fulfords got the same info from his own sources?

Cheers
Old 02-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #36
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Stardust,
IN place of the 911 towers is going to be an infinity pool.

http://www.national911memorial.org/s...Memorial_About
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't quote Fulfords. My info comes from my own conclussions and the information I have about where the Alpha Omega bases are, coupled with the fact that I know there are frequencies wars that started in 2000

Maybe Fulfords got the same info from his own sources?

Cheers
Now I'm really confused!

You quoted my post about Fulford's stuff about the Haiti quake in your post.

How do the two relate?

Fulford talked about a nuclear device rather than HAARP causing the Haiti earthquake...
Old 02-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #38
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now I'm really confused!

You quoted my post about Fulford's stuff about the Haiti quake in your post.

How do the two relate?

Fulford talked about a nuclear device rather than HAARP causing the Haiti earthquake...
Don't be confused Seashore, I just quoted your post because I agree in principle with the fact that the Haiti earthquake was not natural in mi own personal opinion.

Part of the ET program was to make goverments to build HAARP facilities, they are all over the planet but people on the ground don't know the range of things that the facilities are capable. HAARP uses photo sonic technology and I already mentioned that in the Voyagers II there is a list of earthquakes that have been produced by photo sonic technology.

Brook Agnew said in his interview with the Veritas show that he believes that HAARP is capable of causing earthquakes too, so you see there are other people that are coming to the conclusion that HAARP does more than comunicate with submarines.

We were given the information about the watch zones in October 2009. After the earthquake happened it was easy to put the two together. TPTB don't give us a call and tell us what they intend to do next, do they? How can one know which one is next?

All that I am trying to express here is that information about the same things is coming from different sources so, are we going to take this seriusly or just let it happen? Beacuse it is going to continue to happen

My other question is what can we do about it?

Obviously we need the insiders to come forth and spill the beans before the things happen, there must be people that program this facilities?

Additionally, Dr. Nick Begich http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5138937638623# has done several videos on this and I think if I am not mistaken that he believes that it is used for mind control which concides with the view of Asha who says that it will be fully operative by 2012 and then we will become totally mind controled

Cheers
Old 02-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #39
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Found just by accident this other video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQDjRxQSrc

Cheers
Old 02-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HAARP uses photo sonic technology
I've never heard the term "photo sonic" technology, but I think that it is generally known that HAARP uses electromagnetic pulses, and yes, I think it is generally believed that the technology can be used to cause earthquakes.

Fulford was saying that maybe HAARP is not what's being used; he has evidence that the "earthquake machine" is a nuclear device.

Quote:
My other question is what can we do about it?

Obviously we need the insiders to come forth and spill the beans before the things happen, there must be people that program this facilities?
Yes, indeed.

That's what we need for all the crap that's going on - the people who are in a position to put a stop to it - to do so!!

Quote:
it is used for mind control
I believe this to be correct...
Old 02-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #41
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

The present can be changed but the future stays intact.....and it does not matter what the Ill lumes through at us... our future NOW is Golden and is filled to the top with hope and optimism...as it is supposed to be....be happy be joyful and hasten its delivery.....for each time one gives way to fear slows its arrival by just a hair.
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #42
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarDukTov View Post
The present can be changed but the future stays intact.....and it does not matter what the Ill lumes through at us... our future NOW is Golden and is filled to the top with hope and optimism...as it is supposed to be....be happy be joyful and hasten its delivery.....for each time one gives way to fear slows its arrival by just a hair.
I would love it to be the way you say...I used to believe it and then lots of things started to happen, like the economic crisis, the earthquakes in samoa, haiti, cyclones, snow...for that much talk lightworkers have not achieved much have they? All these millions thinking all is fine...why isn't then? How many years it has been since the 70's ...39 and what do you see...

Yeah I know many say it is the necessary "constructive destruction" but I don't buy it because transitions do not have to be painful and Source does not want to punish us, so why there are 60 wars, people are starving to death, people in the USA are being made homeless every day, harvests are being lost, people made redundant and uneployed, people lossing the bussiness they invested all their lives, divorces have sky rocketed, etc

I personally think that this whole business of "the secret" was financed by TPTB because they know that the way they have harnessed our energy we only get one third of what we want and the other 2/3 go into creating their reality, their plans for our demise

Pretending all is hunky dory has not helped the world in 39 years so what do you suggest we do? grab a chair, get a bowl of pop corn and look at the world as its being destroyed?

Believe me, I am an optimist and always see the glass half full but lately the news have been no good

It is not personal by the way I know you mean well

Peace
Old 02-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #43
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Linsey Williams full 3 DVDs from January 2012 have been posted in Youtube
"The Elite Speak"

There are more than 25 videos this is the first one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHMtHvODtoQ

Cheers
Old 02-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #44
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There are more than 25 videos this is the first one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHMtHvODtoQ
Thanks. That's a lot videos. It might be worth opening it with this link:
http://www.youtube.com/p/A51429289225588E
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:57 PM   #45
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Thanks. That's a lot videos. It might be worth opening it with this link:
http://www.youtube.com/p/A51429289225588E
That is a lot of videos. Don't suppose anyone can condense it?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:08 PM   #46
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I think we are coming to a crossroads. On one timeline the ancient gods party planet of "do what thou wilt" is ready to be a servant of the galactic cosmos. ON the other time line the awakening of sovereign sentients to emerge source consciousness to thwart the path of evil and bring about energy to serve the cosmos.

Not knowing the depth of evil one cannot reflect and transmute it. Evils power lies in hiding from where it influences. I have a very strong impression that we are all on our own on this one.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:29 PM   #47
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
That is a lot of videos. Don't suppose anyone can condense it?
Basically Lindsey Williams say:

1) Inflation and devaluation of the dolar

2) No war with Iran for one and a half years unless started by the Jewish

3) Get out of paper assets

4) The elite finances both sides of any war

5) It is all our fault because we are sinners (yeah right, the elite are the sinners)

They made a pretty good explanation of USA cassino derivatives hole and the ghost town detroit

Love
Old 02-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #48
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Basically Lindsey Williams say:

1) Inflation and devaluation of the dolar

2) No war with Iran for one and a half years unless started by the Jewish

3) Get out of paper assets

4) The elite finances both sides of any war

5) It is all our fault because we are sinners (yeah right, the elite are the sinners)

They made a pretty good explanation of USA cassino derivatives hole and the ghost town detroit

Love
Nothing new then. Thank yor for taking the time - much appreciated. x
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:54 PM   #49
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think, in the sense that there are ordinary people who carry out the dirty work, maybe for high salaries, that they are sinners, along with the elite.

Also, I think all of us have an obligation to speak out about the evils we know are going on. By speaking out, maybe we'll reach some of these minions of the powers that be.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #50
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

I know it hurts ..pain sucks and so many have been beaten down....which is what the Ill lumes want....more then once i have wanted to throw in the towel and leave this 3d World myself....but what keeps me going is I know that from the future We figured out a way to make it work...and with that as my backdrop i know it is just a question of time before enough of us come together not as me or you separate but as First Source United and Whole...and from that place nothing that is not in alignment with IT is going to be allowed to stay.....do i believe in "Miracles"....most definitely....as it only takes One of us to hold that thought for First Source to get its way.
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote