Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > Project Camelot on Location

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Update from camelot to avalon

Hi everyone,

I noticed that people are wondering what is going on with Bill and I and why aren't we showing up on the forum?

First of all I want to acknowledge and thank all the moderators, researchers, transcribers and other volunteers who contribute to making our forums and websites a success. We also thank everyone for all their efforts to discover the truth and then to share that truth. We salute your efforts.

In addition, I thought I might try to answer the question put out there by several of you, regarding why we don't spend time on the forum.... As many of you know we are often traveling and filming interviews. Once we return from those travels we end up taking care of editing and posting the interviews -- all of which takes weeks of full time work. We are always behind in our work and so catching up takes most hours in the day.

For those of you who wonder what is happening with the funds created by the subscriptions and donations, currently we are still paying off credit card debt that we ended up with at the end of 2008 mainly due to our trip to Australia which was largely self-financed. We are not able at this time to travel to do more interviews until this debt is paid off. At the moment we have, thanks to the generosity of all of you, paid off most of it but there is a remaining 4,500 approx. that still has to be paid before any incoming funds can go to future interviews.

The recent travel we have done, was financed in large part by a Camelot supporter who wishes to remain anonymous. And we are very grateful to them.

I am moving back to California after living 6 months in Sedona (a fabulous place!) because I want to work on various screenplay projects and being in close proximity to Hollywood will facilitate bringing those ideas to the screen and last but not least, I miss the ocean!!

As many of you know, Bill is living in Switzerland. We continue to work daily on Camelot and hope to be able to set aside more time for creating tele-conferences on Avalon in the very near future. Due to the distance between us it is often difficult to synchronize our efforts and what we have created with Avalon and Camelot take all our time and still, we do not accomplish all the things we would like.

As we enter this time of great change and transition there are new demands on all of us. While we continue to expand our efforts to detail the Big Picture, the picture itself is changing radically. It's a demanding challenge to try and keep up with the ever changing landscape and be productive at the same time.

We appreciate all the love and support we have been given during the past 3 years and hope to continue to provide thought-provoking interviews and reports in the coming days.

Love and blessings,

Kerry

Last edited by Kerry Cassidy; 03-15-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Kerry Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote