Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Norway Spiral Impact on Northern Hemisphere Deep Freeze

This article ties the spiral to the present cold and heavy snow fall occurring in the northern hemisphere. The spiral punctured a hole in the thermosphere causing a thermal inversion.

"
Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos
2010 JANUARY 7
tags: atmosphere, Britain, China, European Union, exosphere, HHARP, High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, high-energy beam, NASA, Northern Hemisphere, Norway, Project 2012, quantum, Ramfjordmoen, Russia, Snow Cyclone, snowstorm, South Korea, thermosphere, troposphere, UK, United Kingdom, United States, USA
by pakalert
6 Votes

Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam [photo top left] fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a “catastrophic puncturing” of our Plant’s thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an “unimpeded thermal inversion” of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

To the West’s firing of this ‘quantum’ high-energy beam we had previously reported on in our December 10, 2009 report titled “Attack On Gods ‘Heaven’ Lights Up Norwegian Sky”.

To how catastrophic for our Planet this massive thermal inversion has been Anthony Nunan, an assistant general manager for risk management at Mitsubishi Corporation in Tokyo, is reporting today that the entire Northern Hemisphere is in winter chaos, with the greatest danger from this unprecedented Global event being the destruction of billions of dollars worth of crops in a World already nearing the end of its ability to feed its self.

So powerful has this thermal inversion become that reports from the United States are stating that their critical crops of strawberries, oranges, and other fruits and vegetables grown in their Southern States, are being destroyed by record cold temperatures. The US is further reporting record amounts of snowfall in what they are now warning may be their worst winter in 25 years.

Reports from the United Kingdom today are, likewise, showing a Nation in chaos as brutal cold temperatures continue to batter the British people suffering under the worst snow blizzards to hit them in almost 50 years. So dire has it become in the UK that their National Grid yesterday issued only its second warning in its entire history stating that their Nation’s gas supply was running out due to this unprecedented event.

Not just to the UK, but also to the entire European Union has this thermal inversion been affecting as reports from that region show continued chaos is occurring due to plunging temperatures and snows. In the UK, also, reports are showing that the military has been called out to rescue over 1,000 stranded vehicles.

Though the Motherland, and its people, are some of the best equipped in the World to handle such severe winter conditions, the Russian island of Sakhalin was inundated this past week by a rare Snow Cyclone setting off no less than avalanches.

But to the worst affected region of the Northern Hemisphere no one has been hit harder than China, where in what is being described as a “soul-destroying snowstorm” this Asian Nation has been plunged into such havoc the entire country has been brought to a standstill. China further reports that the massive snowstorms hitting them are their worst in 60 years and necessitating their military forces to save over 1,400 people trapped when their train became covered in snow. So overwhelmed by this unprecedented event has China become that they have ordered all of their citizens to help with snow removal too.

South Korea has not been spared either as reports from that Nation are reporting their worst snow storms in their modern history of recording these events.

Reports from Japan are also reporting record snowfall in their Northern Regions, where according to one unnamed Kushiro resident, “Snow falls hard here in Kushiro, but this is the most I have ever seen. The snow’s piling up and we’re running out of places to dump it.”

Canada, another Nation used to extreme winter events, reports that the storm that had hit their maritime provinces this past week was so powerful buildings were knocked off of their foundations in what one resident, Tom Jardine, described as being “worse than a hurricane”.

To the long-term consequences of this thermal inversion caused by the West, these reports further warn that by the puncturing of our atmosphere by the HHARP radars our Planet has, also, been “needlessly exposed” to the growing threat posed to us by the giant mysterious object currently approaching us (named by NASA as G1.9) which we had previously reported on in our January 3rd report titled “Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun”, and which has been blamed for the rapid shifting of our Earth’s North Pole that was first documented in 2005.

But to the most critical aspect of these events it surely lies with the Western World’s continued arrogance in regards to experimenting on both our Planets natural species and human beings, and though who may think that they are ‘gods’, are continuing to give evidence that they are acting more like devils.

© January 6, 2010 EU and US all rights reserved

"
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2010/0...re-into-chaos/
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Norway Spiral Impact on Northern Hemisphere Deep Freeze

If indeed the US is responsible for this it will become hated at levels one can only begin to imagine.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
If indeed the US is responsible for this it will become hated at levels one can only begin to imagine.
Not the US, it's the Norway HAARP.....right?
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

If anything it isn't haarp... it's EISCAT, the northern European counterpart.

But I would think this current cold does not have to do whit it. I have been waiting for a good cold winter either way from natural change. The sun in it's unprecedented silence I would think is a good indicator.

But still the norway thing was something new. I don't know the maths behind the cause and effects it can have.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:59 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

In any event, Sorcha Faal articles need to be read with a healthy dose of salt. They tend to state some facts and then jump to incongruent conclusions, sirring up some fear in the process. More entertainment than real news. IMO
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Is it the first time in the last, let's say 10-15 years, that we have such winter?
No!!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #7
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Florida, and we have a possibility of snow in the weekend forecast. I've lived in Florida for 17 years and have never heard snow in the forecast before this. At least not for my area, which is Orlando.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:31 PM   #8
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

From what I remember there is about such much snow as I remember there being around when I was a kid. As I kept getting older less and less snow for shorter times came about until now that it seems things have returned to the normal or a bit more snow than normal though on a second thought. I remember these amounts of snow when I was 8-10 years old in those winters.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #9
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Norway Spiral Impact on Northern Hemisphere Deep Freeze

Hmmm. They just said on th weather channel that this is could be the coldest

winter in 20 years. So I have this to say to the people who think the earth is

gonna melt. . glad to get that out lol
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

There used to be more severe winters back in the 60-ties and 70-ties of the last century....at least in my part of the world....they are predicting lots of snow(in fact it has been snowing for several hours now and more to come in the next two days), temperatures are going to drop to -20C at night in the mountains, but it is sooo perfectly normal here...

Last edited by burgundia; 01-08-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #11
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Nobody I know in the US, has even heard of HAARP. (Other than my Avalon friends.) If this info. is true about the spiral, we have some serious dues to pay, and the sad thing is, most don't have the first clue that their country is even involved. Why are Americans still not willing to look at this information? Have they been brainwashed so badly that they fear being locked up in a mental institution if they talk (or ask) about it? Or do they fear being "let go" by their employers and chastised by their communities? Where is the courage?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Have they been brainwashed so badly
Yes, this is it....
Old 01-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I lived in a small town in Northern Ontario for 15 years it was not uncommon during the 60`s early 70`s to see the temp @ -40F in fact the town I used to live in set the record one year for coldest Temp ever recorded in Ontaio -73F
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:22 PM   #14
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

It's really funny that most people just say that we have global warming and that's it. They fail to realize that the end result of global warming is global cooling. If greenland melts due to global warming the fresh water shutsdown the atlantic conveyor belt stopping the flow of warm water to the north. Affecting weather patterns and plunging the earth into a cooling stage. Hell even the movie the Day after tomorrow played out this scenario.
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phr0z3n View Post
It's really funny that most people just say that we have global warming and that's it. They fail to realize that the end result of global warming is global cooling. If greenland melts due to global warming the fresh water shutsdown the atlantic conveyor belt stopping the flow of warm water to the north. Affecting weather patterns and plunging the earth into a cooling stage. Hell even the movie the Day after tomorrow played out this scenario.
It is true that the final result is global cooling, but....do we really see it already? there were severe winters throughout recent history, and I am not sure if this one is the result....not yet....
Old 01-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

ok, before we wind up blaming the US for this, just because many people seem to know about our HAARP, a couple of items.

1. There are 12-15 HAARP facilities operated by various countries world-wide, and these are just the ones they'll admit to.
The Russians built theirs first, actually.

Two "coincidences" from that program:
1. That the years the "woodpecker" was operating, a high pressure zone parked itself just offshore of Califoirnia, causing a 4 year drought. One of our worst on record.

Also, once ours came online, the woodpecker stopped, and so did California's drought.

2. The year after Katrina, a large high parked itself off the east coast, turning away every hurricane that came our way. the same high appeared every year for the next three years, as well.
2. because of the nature of the science/weapon, the activities of all of them, and who did what, is completely untraceable.
HAARP effects can be bounced off the upper atmosphere so that their affects can be placed wherever wished.

This means the fact this latest event was positioned over Norway's HAARP, and timed to match the EISCAT tests is either:
a) Proof it was Norway, or the EU. Or...
b) A well disguised act by someone else, since both the Norway's HAARP location, and the scheduled EISCAT test were common public knowledge.
3. Consider the fact that you have, at least, Russia, US, China, EU, Norway, all involved in what amounts to "Weather Warfare"!
Like all wars it escalates, involving more and more energy. All the different factions are engaged in both:
a) Diddling with the "other guy", and
b) A running defensive practice on their own region's weather.

Since, as I said above, all of this is "untraceable", no one will either admit to it, nor accuse the other of what it knows they do as well! And neither can they stop doing it!
"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." - Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

"All weather is now manufactured. Period." - Scott Stevens
I have a bunch more I can post on this, if anyone cares. Seems like I have posted it several times, with little response, but I will again, if there is an interest.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #17
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
It is true that the final result is global cooling, but....do we really see it already? there were severe winters throughout recent history, and I am not sure if this one is the result....not yet....
No, I'm not saying that this is the final straw that broke the camel's back but i'm sure there is some level of progression through the extreme seasonal temperature swings that have been being reported lately.
Phr0z3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #18
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I lived in a small town in Northern Ontario for 15 years it was not uncommon during the 60`s early 70`s to see the temp @ -40F in fact the town I used to live in set the record one year for coldest Temp ever recorded in Ontaio -73F
Hey NB do I win a prize for knowing where you lived?

hehe

White River Ontario
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #19
jem284
Avalon Senior Member

I think that all the HAARP's and Countries are working some what together to experiment on us to promote fear for control and to see about down sizing the population.
jem284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

figured you would go hunting for it
But its here January 23, 1935 Iroquois Falls, Ontario -58.3C which works out to -72.94F this is for Ontario and I keep the prize Mic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ures_in_Canada
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #21
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

I have a bunch more I can post on this, if anyone cares. Seems like I have posted it several times, with little response, but I will again, if there is an interest.

Fred
Please elaborate Fred, the spiral was obviously done by HAARP technology and any info you can provide the forum would be helpful.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #22
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Haha.

White River is going to have to change their welcome sign to SECOND coldest.

Still damm cold. Beat them by .94 degrees.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #23
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Mother Nature is a master when it comes to balancing herself. Climate change is happening, perhaps just not for the reasons some say. This winter (in my small town north of Toronto Ontario) is having a very cold and snow covered winter, after a not very warm summer. Very different from 5yrs ago. It's been interesting to witness although anything beyond "nature" effecting this is beyond me. (meaning I know of nothing that would cause this, the OP article raises some good questions though)

The Eiscat center is not run by the American Government to the best of my knowledge. There is interesting data to support the possibility of it being operated by the Russians, but this is something I can't confirm myself for sure.

I have enjoyed the OP and thread, thank you NorthernSanctuary.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #24
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Hi folks,

I'm in the UK and I can tell you firsthand that the temperatures are dropping like a lead balloon, -22C in places! It's fffrreezzing right now with icy fog making matters worse. I've never known it so cold. Forecasters predict that this will continue for another week or two.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8448399.stm

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/h...itain-1.996940

These are very interesting times indeed.

Last edited by Truth Vibrations; 01-08-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #25
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I can't imagine -70. Even -45 freezes your nostrils on each in breath, and you can't have skin exposed for more than a couple of minutes before your body goes into emergency mode. That's not a survivable temp without reliable shelter. Must have been havoc on liquid cooled, gas powered vehicles too. was anything running?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote