Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-16-2008, 12:53 PM   #1
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Default So very few people on avalon

Hi i don't know how many other people have noticed just lately how few there are of us on here has any body got any ideas as to why that is have they all been banned in the clean up thanks just a general question im throwing out .
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So very few people on avalon

Christmas Shopping ?

Obamas in now so everythings o.k. we can go back to sleep
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
DVP14
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR GALAHAD View Post
Hi i don't know how many other people have noticed just lately how few there are of us on here has any body got any ideas as to why that is have they all been banned in the clean up thanks just a general question im throwing out .
I will tell you the reason I have asked them to please shut down my account. There are humans on here who think they are gods. They give out "spiritual information" and think that they are Jesus incarnate. (no i'm not a christian, but I am trying to make a point) In the end I realize , socializing with MYSELF and human beings is what is really going to help me grow and not this forum. This has worked for ME so far. I do come here to read articles. I wish you peace.
DVP14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVP14 View Post
I will tell you the reason I have asked them to please shut down my account. There are humans on here who think they are gods. They give out "spiritual information" and think that they are Jesus incarnate. (no i'm not a christian, but I am trying to make a point) In the end I realize , socializing with MYSELF and human beings is what is really going to help me grow and not this forum. This has worked for ME so far. I do come here to read articles. I wish you peace.
you are what you project and have free will to disregard the view of others, as am i and so i live....

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
-Noam Chomsky
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

people have the information they need for survival/obama is in so its all ok now/they have formed new partenrship and ground crews/some people are weak minded and cant handle certain information./some were confused to what avalon is about and have left? there are still great threads started by GREG ARTURO for example.. the useless fluff has been trimmed and there a less threads. quality not quantity??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Because it is Sunday? Because we need a break from time to time? Because we don't want to become Avalon-addicts? underline the correct answer
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:38 PM   #8
SoulSuspect

Its because of me, sorry.

One
Old 11-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #9
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

I agree some people can't handle it and would like to stay asleep and believe
that Obama's in so they can sit back on the laurels.

Anyway, those of us who are here should be. Those who feel to leave, shouldn't be here.

Either way, there is a future out there waiting and we can deal with it or we can't, it is the same.
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #10
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

the most user's online was the 10,15,08 just in case you don't know-
that was during and after the whole blossom event or nonevent.
In any case it brought us all together.
people need to talk and not just about anything but topic's that are current-
and inciteful.
as long as avalon exists i will always be logging in and out-daily.
Imagination is'nt everything without a little bit of something.

freespirit
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #11
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Ive noticed a great reduction in worthless threads. I have also found some amazing information from people in here, I have found great humour, great artwork and some pretty cool interpretations of history. I also asked to be deleted a few weeks back, when avalon was full of politics and B.O. I'm glad they didnt delete me, cos since then Ive found some great stuff. Rock on!

peace
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:50 PM   #12
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: So very few people on avalon

maybe more than first glance - but all posts in quarantine being vetted before post or deletion by moderators
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:59 PM   #13
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

It goes up and down like ocean tides, some people left on their own and some were banned. Those that were banned should've been because either they were doom and gloomers or smart asses bad mouthing people.I've noticed that some of the ones who were banned are on other sites bad mouthing Avalon, which is chicken s....t in my book. That's like running home to mommy crying about some bully picked on you! If you can't stand the heat in the kitchen,get out! But if you stay, don't cry about getting burned later on.There's still alot of info. and daily news items to discuss, and alot over in Camelot to talk about and read up on.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

WOW...it was just snowing here ...

maybe, it is time to hiberate !!!

maybe, it is time to sort out your life !!!

(the biggest question, for me, right now, is, how do you face it, alone)

there is "real" work, that, i know, i need to do...
so, at this time, i am off to write my book(s)

Brightest blessings of energy, light and love to all of you...
Susan
The eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 11-16-2008 at 05:41 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:17 PM   #15
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not going anywhere. I love this forum, and the people on it. The main reason I love it is, all the information that is made available. It is fringe type stuff we will not find anywhere else. We will always have differing opinions on issues, but so what? People have opened my mind to some issues. It is a bit addicting though. I have a hard time not checking in daily.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:18 PM   #16
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

I certainly agree with your first line Elephant Man. I learn alot from the high-quality posts here on PC and PA. I too have noticed as of late the quality of posts seem to be increasing and the sarcasm shrinking. I'm very happy to be a contributor here.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:30 PM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

AVALON AHHHHH
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:13 PM   #18
mike20
Avalon Senior Member

The Fall

The fall off in participation is possibly because when the Bush regime was in power reality became so warped that exoplotics seemed very believable. Then, there is an election and the person with the most votes wins, which lends to the feeling that reality may be returning to “normal”. I don’t believe that. In my case I am fatigued from exploring this absurd reality in the abstract venue of the Internet. I am trying to spend as much time with real live humans or benevolent ET s as possible.

I have just started visiting site. I looked at it once or twice and it was a little overwhelming. Possibly I haven’t thoroughly explored it, but I haven’t seen much comment on the New Paradigm Handbooks themselves. This material has had a powerful positive effect on me. I sympathize with George Green. He seemed depressed that people don’t have the patience to get into the books. I have given away about thirty of them and not one person I gave them to has responded to them in the same way I did. I belong to a small group of people who have actually read the things and the material has also affected them so I know it is not just me who is attracted to this stuff.

I ran across a Paul Levy interview on this site. I thought it was very powerful. I prompted me to revisit Jung and there is a Jungian Society here and I have attended a meeting. I see the New Paradigm books as Myth, which does not diminish their truth but potentates it. If this Time is what many of think it is it makes sense that Myth will invade reality. I plan to take this lull in the action to explore my own depth. I can only blame myself for the misinformation I receive in that inquiry. I am going to gird up my loins.

I think this advice from Embracing the Rainbow is relevant.

“The focus must be more wholistic and include survival for service aimed at lifting the yoke of darkness and descending vibratory experience from humanity and the planet rather than focused on individual escape from the morass of a destructive situation. In other words there must be participation in the solution rather than using the information to abandon ship.” Pg. 4
mike20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #19
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

As with all new forums the excitement has now levelled and people have said their piece got things out in the open and now have not much else to say.
Also the last month October was a month of many observations that never took place.
One minute we were being told the financial crash would cause so many agenda's such as martial law on the streets, finding a new home for safety, food shortages etc;
Then we had the big ufo hoax which never happened, that was a big let down i might add you could feel the energy drop on the site because at last!! we finally wanted this to happen.
Then of course the American elections well that's it what next?
maybe some felt with no new info coming it it was not enough to feed their needs.
We must continue in this lull this peaceful time and reflect, the future well we will have to wait and see.
I have made some wonderful people on this site and will continue to be here and i still get that buzz like the first day when i joined.
I guess it's talking to all you guys i feel lucky that there are some many true hearts out there.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:22 PM   #20
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Dantheman62;81067]some were banned. Those that were banned I've noticed that some of the ones who were banned are on other sites

really ? what other sites......?? i miss some of the some of them had good points....i would enjoy sayin hello to them.......

oh and seems as if your pointing at yourself.....bad mouthing you say ? and i quote "chicken s....t in my book. That's like running home to mommy crying about some bully picked on you!!"

Last edited by sunshineseastar; 11-16-2008 at 08:25 PM.
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:50 PM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

You only got part of my quote in your message, I said those that were banned should've been because they were posting stupid doom and gloom threads, or were bad mouthing people.There's a guy named gazbom or something like that, that has a blog where norval goes to bad mouth avalon, norval used to be on the forum also until he was banned. And to go elsewhere and talk trash about this forum after being banned here is chicken s...t in my book.If some people were banned there's a reason why, so no need to cry about it somewhere else. I've never talked bad about Bill or Kerry or the mods, nor will I. I've never been warned or had any infraction points or even been pm'd by any mods. You don't go into somebody's house and tell them the carpet stinks, or the paint's an ugly color, or the food sucks, it's called respect.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #22
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

SIR GALAHAD here's what happened. The forum made an attempt to go in the right direction. Babies complained and moderators fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62
I've noticed that some of the ones who were banned are on other sites bad mouthing Avalon, which is chicken s....t in my book. That's like running home to mommy crying about some bully picked on you! If you can't stand the heat in the kitchen,get out!
............They did not run away they were banned. So who is running away. Who can't stand the heat. You contradict yourself. And why is there 'some bully' picking on then. That means the bully is the coward not the one standing up for themself. So you have it backwards as usual.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #23
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Alright you need to read that again, I said that's LIKE running home to mommy crying about some bully picking on you! I didn't say they were running away!, Yes they were banned! And when I say if you can't stand the heat,get out, that means if you don't like it here then leave, don't stay around and moan and complain about it!
Old 11-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #24
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

That is fine except you have some illusion that they are bad people. The people complaining are still here. Like yourself who are complaining about who I see as fairly decent people. You're the ones protected by mommy and daddy not the other way around. You use the analogy it's their house. No it's the peoples house. The internet is not suppose to be private property unless you are into fascism. We make this entire thing up. The people who liked the forum are also banned too. It has nothing to do with what you said. Some left because they didn't like other people and so on. But most are too quick to be banned. The reason why you never got any penalty even though you are rude is because of being an owners pet.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #25
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

............They did not run away they were banned. So who is running away. Who can't stand the heat. You contradict yourself. And why is there 'some bully' picking on then. That means the bully is the coward not the one standing up for themself. So you have it backwards as usual.[/QUOTE]

couldn´t agree more......oh and Dantheman62 baaaa
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote