Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:28 AM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Can anyone give me a site for a live interview done on AstralWalker? Or even an audio interview of him? I find no YouTube videos on him.

I kind of like to see and hear something about the real person… not just words on paper and a photo which isn’t much about the real person.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Hi Kathy

His real name is Pane Andov..I believe he has written many books about this sort of stuff ..ect etc...

I am sure he won't mind me saying.....he works with passion and is totally unselfish towards his goals....

viking

Last edited by viking; 02-11-2009 at 05:35 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Yea I can confirm what viking said, these kind of things are his life's work. Works with complete dedication and passion. I've had the privilege to meet him face2face many times in the last half year since i've known him. Great person.. a bit too humble imho.

He is on a 'deeper' level than most well known people in these areas. He could use some more exposure.. but then again its not always safe being too much exposed when speaking of these matters.. so I understand his reasons for keeping a relatively low profile.

As far as I know, he hasn't done any audio/video interviews yet
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Kathy

His real name is Pane Andov...He has written many books about this sort of stuff ..ect etc...

viking
I can only find one book title by him: 'Extraordinary powers in humans'

Do you know of other titles?
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #5
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Kathy,

Pane is someone who speaks from the heart, as I've had numerous conversations with him of late. Know of his existence by way of reading his thread.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:24 PM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Can anyone give me a site for a live interview done on AstralWalker? Or even an audio interview of him? I find no YouTube videos on him.

I kind of like to see and hear something about the real person… not just words on paper and a photo which isn’t much about the real person.
Dear Kathy,

I do not know of any live interviews that Pane might have done.
I just know him through our working on the nexus crew.
I've been in contact with him several times and can only say he is the most respectull , unselfish, dedicated person I 've ever met. He is a being of Light and what he shares with us he does it from the heart.
It is a blessing he came here and started his thread. I am completely convinced of that.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #7
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks my friends. I really appreciate.

It is honour to be here with you guys. You are all great and thanks for everything.

Viking,

I wrote just one book “Extraordinary Powers in Humans”. But I was running a magazine called “Sixth Sense” which was on level about those issues. I manage to produce 32 numbers, one magazine per month. And it looks to me as I have written 32 books instead. I usually work alone and I prepared the magazines by my self. What usually takes 5-10 people I managed to do it by my self. So that solves the issues about how much books I have written.

TheChosen,

Thanks my friend. I really appreciate. You are among the best persons I have work with. It’s a privilege to be your friend. Take care.

Josefine,

No other titles…only that one.

Robski,

I can only say that I’m grateful for all that you done for me. You are true spiritual person and it is honour to be your friend.

Mudra,

Thanks for your words. You are great lightworker and we all are grateful for all your energy and effort you put to make this happen. Thanks for everything.

KathyT,

There is nothing special about me. Instead wasting your time and energy towards me you can use the same to do your own development and contribution to the goal that we try to achieve. I hope you will hear my words and you will understand that I’m not an enemy.

Respected Avalons,

Thanks everyone for being here and contributing to all of this. We are few in the beginning but soon more and more will join and the goal will be achieved.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:02 AM   #8
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
[B]
There is nothing special about me. Instead wasting your time and energy towards me you can use the same to do your own development and contribution to the goal that we try to achieve. I hope you will hear my words and you will understand that I’m not an enemy.
A lot of people may follow things blindly but I won't. I wouldn't even have given two cents of my time to any of the whistle blowers that are presented on the Project Camelot site unless they were live interviews. It is because they are live interviews, that I can make my own judgment as to the credibility of the person interviewed. And believe me, I do not believe all that are interviewed, as I think some are very off track.

You might note, Kerry and Bill say right on their front page: "We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here."

And another note Kerry and Bill state about you "Important additional note: Project Camelot does not agree with all of the conclusions or science mentioned in Astralwalker's presentation: Nexus 2012."

I'll wait until I can see you in live person... interviewed by people who will cross-exam information that you present. If you have done serious scientific study in any university, you would welcome and expect that.

I may have to see if I can find your one book and read it. It will tell me a lot about how you gather data and present your theories. At least now I can begin to find some reviews on it.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Kathy T:

Wow, what an incredibly left-brain approach to life..

Do you honestly think university education has any relevance to the material Astralwalker has presented and its validity or invalidity?

How about the Hidden Hand material? Im grateful to your efforts to correlate that information (I was going to do that myself but you were too quick ) however there was no chance of you analysing the nuances of his body-language either. Does that make the information any less profound?

Think more with your heart.
The brain-is-the-only-way ego monkey mind tangible-data-only paradigm is sinking fast.

Peace be with you.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:05 AM   #10
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and Kerry distance themselves form everything, i think they have to as part of their m.o.
[Well, almost everything anyway, he he...]

The fact is, many other organisations and movements are doing the exact same thing right, just with different words/structures.

EG; Return of the Ancestors - it's the same thing.
http://ica8.org/

You don't have to believe a word of what Astral has to say in order to take advantage of the joining up and the positive intent radiaiton.
There is no 'wrong way' to join up.
It really doesn't matter which way you come at it.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:42 AM   #11
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

And only because Bill and Kerry “do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here”, we should “agree” with their points of view?
I personally do not agree with all of their views either, but does that makes me or makes them better then any other? Who knows what’s right or wrong?
But I highly respect both of them for all their work and their passion to present all possibilities to the world.

Only, to explore these possibilities, we should follow our own path and search for our own truth in our hearts. This is the best place to start with...

As Luminari said, should we really believe that the university education (by the way, Astralwalker possess a University degree) is relevant to this kind of material we’re here on to “educate” ourselves?

Or, does it make sense to ask one of these Monks in Tibet, who’re able to levitate and do some other, for the biggest part of humanity amazing and extraordinary things, if they have a University degree??? Have they ever written a book???
And altough it is obvious, they do perform these things, which I would gladly be able to perform myself.

Just to ask another question, why THEY don’t allow us to go to University and study these wonderful things? Things like: prosperity, kindness, spiritual awakening, meditation, raising our level of energy, healing with energy, levitation, telepathy, telekinesis, just to mention a few. All this is possible, also here on our beloved 3D earth!

Believe me; I would be among the first students of such educational system.

So, this is the reason why are we right here and right now on this forum: we educate ourselves. But this is only possible, if I respect all of you and you all respect me.

So please, don’t get me wrong, I’m wheatear excusing nor advocating someone here. Astralwalker doesn’t need mine or any other protection.

The final point is, we’re awakening, and one day, not far from today, we will be ONE again.

And the Truth will be OUR Truth, finally!!!

With and RESPECT
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:43 AM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Not so long ago scientists claimed that atom was the smallest thing existing in the world. And they were wrong.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:07 AM   #13
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
A lot of people may follow things blindly but I won't. I wouldn't even have given two cents of my time to any of the whistle blowers that are presented on the Project Camelot site unless they were live interviews. It is because they are live interviews, that I can make my own judgment as to the credibility of the person interviewed. And believe me, I do not believe all that are interviewed, as I think some are very off track.
As for whistleblowers, I agree, I prefer to see them live. We all know a little bit more after having seen these interviews on Camelot. Avalon does not lend itself very well for that kind of whistleblowing, as we lack the filter that Bill and Kerry may provide.

Personally I just discovered that good old William M. Cooper, who was an icon as a whistleblower for 15 - 20 years, went through a drastic change in the late '90's. I have posted on this elsewhere. I think it dawned on him that he had been very useful to the establishment, but that they were hiding the truth even better by having him mouthing lies and half-truths that he was hand-fed. I think he managed to fall into the ditch on the other side of the road, though, having bought new half-truths and lies from other sources. But I think his activities as a whistleblower all in all had a positive result. It did alert a lot of people to seeing things in a different light. When it leads to people not taking any public truth or truism for granted, and even to people starting to do active research on their own, it isn't bad at all.

I think you have a valid point, KathyT. I did not spend much time on AstralWalker's thread, I just took note of the three premises he was building his case on: The Mayan Caledar, Paul laViolette's superwave theory and the very recent material on the holes in the magnetosphere.

The first two never had the credibility as a base for the kind of serious alarm that AstralWalker drummed up, and the last one is a very new finding that needs further evaluation. In fact I have read something on it that indicates the situation to be beneficial for our accellerating DNA changes.

I think it is the artwork that is spellbinding on this thread. It should give food for thought how we react psychologically to any material in the 'right' packaging.

I also observed that this thread sucked a lot of energy from this forum, the thread became very long. I will take the time to read it now to see all the input.

The result all in all is not negative, I feel. Many people will not jump so easily another time, perhaps?

As for the scheduled meditation, this will be a comfort for many as one is feeling a sense of unity in something that is done collectively. I am also glad that caution has been advised on checking the situation with the sites and so on. Personally I prefer to meditate with small groups that I know to be sharing a common goal.

What I find a bit surprising is some of the links that were supplied for groups and organization working for "unity": E.g. Club of Rome and World Congress were linked. I wonder what, prey say, their contribution may be? These are the people that are busy preparing the NWO and one world religion, stating that "democracy and plurality have been found to be unworkable, so now you understand that you have to take our medicine, - a fascist New World Order". What do these people do when meditating in groups: Burn effigies of 4 billion people?

Yes, I know I am being sarcastic here. But knowing their mindset makes me a wee bit concerned.

Luminary and Dayzero : I think KathyT has made a very valid point here. Using both brain hemispheres is always better than just one.

Last edited by Josefine; 02-12-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #14
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

" You must find and then choose your direction into your heart’s intelligence. It cannot be forced upon you, yet too few understand how to reach inside their energetic heart and activate its transmissions so it can be broadcast via the human instrument’s innate capabilities.

In truth, there does not exist a more stable force within the human instrument than the heart, nor a more intelligent source of perception.

In ancient times the heart was regarded as the seat of soul. It was the
gateway between the world of soul and the world of the body-mind.

Your thirst for knowledge is admirable.There is nothing wrong or misguided about this. It is natural and is part of the encoding of those present in this time. I am only explaining that it is time to shift to the heart.

Human destiny is focused on establishing a new, higher dimensional consciousness on earth, and in so doing, creating conscious, two-way linkages to the multiverse and the entities and beings therein. As we ramp- up to this shift in consciousness, each of us will require an enhanced creativity and intuition, which is the very fiber of our energetic heart.

When I speak of creativity, I’m not speaking to the activities of art, music, or writing. I am talking about the ultimate creativity—creating new perceptions of your reality. When you view your reality through the prism of your energetic heart, your reality will shift in the direction that humanity
itself is shifting. In other words, there is an alignment between your view of reality and the future reality of humanity.

You can activate your heart intelligence and apply it in your everyday life, and over a period of a minute, you can touch the entire grid of humanity.

each of us carries the possibility to transmit into this universal grid of humanity and contribute to it—not because it requires something of us, but because we require something of it. The gesture of placing your heart of hearts on the palm of your hand and offering it to your brothers and
sisters in selfless contribution is the ultimate sign to First Source that you are prepared for the dimensional shift.

James from the WingMakers

Kathy if you listen to Astralwalker from your Heart you 'll find that there is n't anything else to do but to follow his intention . Hearing with your heart is the shortest way to really understand him.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-12-2009, 07:02 PM   #15
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra, my dear, thanks so much for the above post.

It's speaking from my HEART

with
malletzky
Old 02-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #16
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Do you honestly think university education has any relevance to the material Astralwalker has presented and its validity or invalidity?
What I think is relevant, is that anyone presenting new theories (not just pictures of hundreds of other people’s work), would understand the value of peer review of their theory. Those with some college or university training would know about this peer review process. All you have to do, is go to website which show peer review journals in medical science, peer review in scientific journals, in the debate of the application of law by judges and attorneys… where professionals debate the pros and cons of new data obtained from research.

What I meant by “If you have done serious scientific study in any university, you would welcome and expect that”, is exactly what I say. He should welcome peer review, and he should document as much as he is proposing with references to the source of his information. Many photos he has presented do not give reference to the sources. There is no way to verify whether they are real or not. If they are his own personal photos, he should claim ownership. If they are photos of others, he should give their source. He should have footnotes to all sources of information that are not his. There is nothing to be ashamed of if you have to reference the work of others that have come before you.

Quote:
How about the Hidden Hand material? Im grateful to your efforts to correlate that information (I was going to do that myself but you were too quick ) however there was no chance of you analysing the nuances of his body-language either. Does that make the information any less profound?
Yep, it should be subject to debate and discussion as well. And many are. It is very unfortunate that we don’t have the real Hidden Hand person to see or talk to.

It is from my heart, that I want to know more about Astralwalker through live interviews.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #17
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Josefine, yet again you take my words from my mind and type them ahead of me. Well done, now I have less work.

Kathy T, I welcome your criticism a lot, and I find it rather sad that the others are merely taking a defensive stance here, even though you are clearly offensive.
Be that as it may, I am in the process of translating the thread's summary into German. Please understand that I hate to reference my own work or add footnotes. I think it is a practice that is, in university circles, all to exaggerated, even if necessary for reasons of plagiarism. I wouldn't ask anyone on a forum to supply a source for every image and theory, if they help to illustrate a point.
However, I am greatly dismayed by what I am translating. I will carry it through because I promised and make the best I can of it, but I know that if I read this text without being on the forum, I'd be hard pressed to carry on all the way through. In fact I remember reading the whole thread took me two days back during Christmas, it's simply a leviathan of a thread.
Furthermore, even the most basic theories that Astralwalker establishes his body of work with are not supported by anything substantial. Even when LaViolette's theories are drawn upon, only the results that fit with the Nexus interpretation are presented and none of the background research is explained or even mentioned.
I find the connections that are being made intriguing, the topics that are drawn into focus, like the LaViolette research, the corn circles, the magnetosphere holes, the Maya Long Count Calendar, the Phi Grid. All that actually builds a rather coherent picture, but without reading up on all the other sources and manually finding the material oneself (because references are seldom supplied and especially not provided in the text) it becomes so unsubstantiated that for any left-brainer this is really unfathomable... plainly, just some other New Age thrill. (Yeah, that's what I meant by 'airy-fairy' if you remember, and that we get many nice pictures isn't helping it. I work with pictures and believe me I know their value, but even more I know their impact and ability to distract and deceive.)

I am aware that Astralwalker is holding back information as he said on several occasions, and like Drunvalo Melchizedek there may be a reason for delaying its release. However, if this new data can actually support any of the claims that are being made, it is about high time for this data to be released, lest this movement will end up with right-brainers only, for the most part.

However, as mentioned before, I think the intention behind the actions that are being taken are pure and of good cause... I can take this only from my heart, as you say, and what convinces me of Astralwalker, well, eventually is a picture of him with his daughter. Don't even ask me why.
Even without believing in his data though, I would have been on board this activity because of the people and the spirit that it carries and that carry it and as Josefine illustrated, it may not be the real thing, but it surely is another step closer, as it will bring people together. My trust here also lies with PhiedPiper and his remarkable research (that is actually backed up by other researchers), and of course all the other organisers that put so much of their heart and time into it. I know them to be true, and that shall be enough.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:18 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post

However, as mentioned before, I think the intention behind the actions that are being taken are pure and of good cause...
Even without believing in his data though, I would have been on board this activity because of the people and the spirit that it carries and that carry it and as Josefine illustrated, it may not be the real thing, but it surely is another step closer, as it will bring people together. My trust here also lies with PhiedPiper and his remarkable research (that is actually backed up by other researchers), and of course all the other organisers that put so much of their heart and time into it. I know them to be true, and that shall be enough.
this is also how i look at this whole thing. ( i am really not sure about that Ashtar Command stuff..)but i tried to translate the thread almost word byword.

Last edited by burgundia; 02-12-2009 at 09:54 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Kathy there is no place for doubt in the Heart. Your soul's heart will always tell you right.That is the center of knowingness. Knowingness itself vibrates at a higher echelon than knowledge.
Knowledge feeds the mind.
If someone is drawning Knowingness, your soul's heart, will make you plunge and save his life . Knowledge however will make you think it through and by the time you are ready to act the person you were watching will be dead.
.By paying too much attention to details you might not see the overall picture and miss the boat.
We who are resonating with Nexus do this because we hear this strong call for souls to gather and find unity and oneness through Love . And really this is all there is to it .
It's very simple .
Will you be with us ?

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-12-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #20
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I have been aware in the last few years of what I call the "arrogance of intellect' Of university trained people who will only acknowledge those who have degrees. Of people who's ideas and inventions have been destroyed because some university expert couldn't understand the science, so they were dismissed as charlatans. Intellect and philosophy is well and good, but wisdom and experience beats it hands down.

i have a sister-in-law who is a Doctor of Philosophy. Her expertise is special needs children. Shes a great person, but she has never had kids and she can't even train her dog! These are the people who are approached and listened to for "expert' knowledge. Its b lsh t. People who are balanced in left and right brain wiil admire the aquarium with its life and colour. Left brained people will tip out the water and disect the dead animals!!!

Well Ive had my rant.

Heartfelt love and Intention is what I glean from Astralwalkers Thread. And Compassion and kindness. Thats the bottom line for me.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #21
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Know thyself, means that certain truths you should focus on and ascertain for yourselves, even if guidance is provided along the way.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #22
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Oh dear, did I missed something here in the past months? Is this really a kind of forum for scientists?
Only for people with academic degree (which I might have or not)??

Or is it still our beloved PC forum, where we all gather together to evolve our spirituality?

Must I, as long as I post something here, back everything with scientific proofs?

Have to ask my mind and my heart, if they can somehow verify whether my thoughts and my feelings are real or not. And also ask to supply the source of my thoughts and feelings of course. Then I’ll put these verifications in the footnotes of my posts.

Otherwise they’re not real and can not be considered for further discussion and exploration.

P.S. 1. Nikola Tesla invented all his inventions firstly in his mind. He didn’t put them on the paper, unless these inventions “worked” in his mind. Did anyone asked him to verify his inventions then? And, any proof they still work? Yes, take a look around.

P.S. 2. Copernicus was the first astronomer to formulate a scientifically-based heliocentric cosmology that displaced the Earth from the center of the universe. Did they ask him, back in the 1509, to prove his theory with scientific resources and verify these?

No. They just burned him!! Was he theory right? YES!

Absurd all of this discussions, I must say. Very absurd.
It’s just a waste of enormous amounts of energy, for all of us.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I also find it very helpful to at least hear a person's voice. A video of an interview is better.

Reading a person's work or taking someone else's word for it, even if I trust that someone, is not the same as seeing and hearing for myself.

Last edited by Seashore; 02-13-2009 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Improve clarity
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #24
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Must I, as long as I post something here, back everything with scientific proofs?
No, you don't, but I think there is a difference between simply posting something to open it up for discussion and creating a long thread which ends up in a huge theory without backing half of it up. I don't need scientific proof either, but at least some reasoning and explanations instead of just statements.
I'm not saying Astralwalker's work in only full of claims, the relevant corn circles are explained in depth and very reassuring, but other statements just kind of hang in the air.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I view the Internet as a giant "Copyleft" situation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyleft) with regards to copyright licensing and referencing of images.

Basically any image uploaded onto the freely accessible internet becomes part of a global 'creative commons'.

"While copyright law protects the rights of the creator by providing control of distribution and modification, the idea of copyleft is to grant subjective libre freedom to end users."
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
interview astralwalker