Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #76
brendals
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

I wasn't able to participate last week and ended up starting 10 minutes late this time... I hadn't listened to the music before.

I immediately saw swirls of colors: sometimes orange , sometimes yellow sometimes blue , sometimes purple and then white. It was easier than in the past to get quieted down in spite of a few distractions from noises in my house. I also felt pulses of energy in my palms periodically.

There seemed to be a synergy that I hadn't noticed before when meditating..
(this was my first group meditation and I think I really felt the pull of the group energy)

At some point I "went away" and was brought back suddenly with a final interruption from my son. I did not notice any changes to the music, did not hear any vocals. (I had to stop 10 minutes early so perhaps the vocals came on at that time.)

All in all it was a wonderful, wonderful experience and I will be there next week on time with a quiet household!

brendals
brendals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #77
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

Your testimonies are wonderfull to read !
I feel we did built a greater energy this time that the last one. And this will grow stronger as we learn to attune more and more to each other .
I feel there were more participants also .
Overall this is a grand experience. I am looking forward to next week's round.

Thank you to everyone of you for your participation .
A true team work !

Love
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #78
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Just reccomending this peice to be added to our meditation!! It is sooo
uplifting!!!!! So Reflective of the soul reaching for the heights!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B8H...eature=related

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #79
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Just reccomending this peice to be added to our meditation!! It is sooo
uplifting!!!!! So Reflective of the soul reaching for the heights!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B8H...eature=related

Beautiful - thanks for the link; I just listened and like you say sooooooooooo uplifting.

mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:44 AM   #80
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

My husband and I participated in the second meditation. All went well for both of us. The pulsations and emotions were quite uplifting. The music helped immensely with keeping me on focus.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:50 AM   #81
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

[QUOTE=TheChosen;112605]

Another point we need to clarify is, what do we do with our intent? Do we just tune-in and see what happens? Do we try and 'do' something? We need to be on the same page with our intent so we reach high harmonicity.[QUOTE]

TheChosen Here are someguide linesAstralwalker's gave as regard our meditations:
You may choose to follow these.

I personnally prefer to Be rather than Do. Some according to their nature might feel otherwise. I feel both ways will fullfill the purpose.

Sink deep and find Love in your heart and become ONE with Love.

Feel completely charged with that Life Force[.

Visualize[ the “energy ball” between your palms, but instead of the ball you have the “symbolic planet Earth”.

Visualize that you open a big funnel above your head and let the life force (divine cosmic light) flow into the funnel (crown chakra), through your arms and out through your palms into the “symbolic planet Earth”.

Radiate the planet with: “LOVE and LIGHT to EVERYTHING”.

Feel how millions of others are doing the same and how our planet is swimming in the beautiful Bluish-White Light of Energy.

Feel the connection between every meditant around the world and how all this is becoming one powerful field of positive energy.

Inside your consciousness, program the output energy as only useful for healing and reparation purposes and nothing more. Program the energy that you send out to be secure from any misuse and only to serve as instrument of Light.

Think of something that is most precious in your life. Something that happened before and that means so much to you. Bring it out. It will bring the right emotional charge when you think of it.

Feel it inside in every atom of your inner being. See it how your chest [starts to shine and you use your will to send this above towards the Earth Atmosphere.

Extend this lightaround the whole planet and feel the same emotions recalling the event that meant so much to you. Remember[/B] the time when you felt happy, safe and secure and when you were full of life.

Radiate the planet with this emotional charge for the next 20 minutes and visulize everthing returning to a balance, a reality of harmony, peace, friendship and prosperity.
[/B]
Imagine world without wepons, destruction and violence. Visualize that we are growing as a race and we are learning our first steps to an ancient science and the science that is well known in the Universe.

You can read about this in the "meditation basics addendum " downloable for free here:
http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-16-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #82
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks mudra, that clarifies it.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #83
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Malletzky;

"Any other idea what this could be? I read somewhere, that the kundalini awakeing energies could cause this feeling of electric energy running thru your body. Could it be, that I was short before to have an out of body expirience, but was unable and unexpirienced enough to comlete the process?"

- there's an awful lot of power to this meditation at this time, and I think that it can be such a matter of 'trust' to let go that this can sometimes paradoxically get in the way and prevent the full experience developing.
I think perhaps just take it bit by bit and next time experiment with letting go a little more - this meditation is like a full blown trip once you get going!
but never fear, we're all with you, and you're with all of us.

Mudra, I'll get to work on it.

x
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #84
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Malletzky;

"Any other idea what this could be? I read somewhere, that the kundalini awakeing energies could cause this feeling of electric energy running thru your body. Could it be, that I was short before to have an out of body expirience, but was unable and unexpirienced enough to comlete the process?"

- there's an awful lot of power to this meditation at this time, and I think that it can be such a matter of 'trust' to let go that this can sometimes paradoxically get in the way and prevent the full experience developing.
I think perhaps just take it bit by bit and next time experiment with letting go a little more - this meditation is like a full blown trip once you get going!
but never fear, we're all with you, and you're with all of us.

Mudra, I'll get to work on it.

x
Dayzero, THANK YOU!

About "trusting", I wouldn't be here or participate in this, if I wouldn't trust. But I'm well aware that there might be some entities out there, which my not be pleasent with our "job". So protecting myself before I even start with any meditation is just a standard procedure for me.
I was just wondering, if an "enemy" atack could also cause this unpleasant expirience. Just hit me with some energy beam and send me back to the reality in order to stop me(us).

Anyway, I don't fear. Even if this might've been the case, I know I'm well protected and prepared. So let's go on!

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #85
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Malletzky, did you get any strange noises when this happened.....?
Like electronic noises or static? Or anything?

BTW, I was sent an absolutely enormous argument w/ my partner minutes before the start of the meditation. As if something was trying absolutely anything to prevent me form joining in. I didn't join in the argument so it was a bit one-sided [!], but in times gone past it could've caused smashing ornaments and walking out.
In the end we both did the meditation together and had a wonderful [but seperate!] time.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #86
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

I did'nt mention it but my entire day was terrible before I could get into the meditation.
As things were shaping I even thought I would'nt be able to join with you.
What I did is moving through the turmoil without resistance. I gave Love out and by
evening peace was reached and I could get into the meditation with a quiet mind.
Love is always the answer.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:15 AM   #87
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Due to a visit from a friend, I was not able to start at the appointment time.
I had 8 minutes delay but started the proces very easy. I like the musik, as I've listened it also during the week. I agree, the intersection between the different parts could be a bit smoother...

During the process, I was also shown the very large bursts of blue energy comming our way. This time, I also recognised that there are many others entities around me doing the same thing, I hope this were you
I clearly saw many other energy waves swirling and bursting around, all different colours.

What surprised me is that, even before I started to send my healing energy to the earth, I saw that she already was lagged with protective and healing energy patterns, a very beautiful sight. I guess that, due to my late entrance in the process, you've already done the main job. I just joined...

What disturbed me in the whole process was a kind of new expirience I've never had before. I had the feeling that someone was trying to send me a very large energy beams. It happened three times. Like there was someone out there that tried to contact me some how.
The first one was so intense, that I shrug so much which "sent me back" in my body. Very unpleasent awakening, I must say. I felt electrified.

Any other idea what this could be? I read somewhere, that the kundalini awakeing energies could cause this feeling of electric energy running thru your body. Could it be, that I was short before to have an out of body expirience, but was unable and unexpirienced enough to comlete the process?

I also saw the eye again, this time twice, and I had the funny feeling it laughed to me very friendly

I can't remember of all, but this is due to the fact that I was also interrupted twice during the meditation.

malletzky
Maletsky,

I remember that in last week's meditation I was told that our bodies would be filled with special energy during each of these meditations. That we have to let that be as that will help us with transition.
Reading your post about the beams makes me think there might be a link there.
Not something which is bad but rather positive .
Old 02-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #88
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

I happened to wake up the following two nights/early mornings after the meditation to not only feeling, but hearing quite a bit of energy going through my body. It sounded like what you said dayzero, electric. I had not had this happen to me in a while. So maybe, it is what you were told mudra, that our bodies would be filled with special energy during each of these meditations. Based on my experience dayzero, I say you're right about their being an awful lot of power to this meditation.

As for my experience during the meditation, it went good. I instantly felt the love coming from the group. At some point though, I was trying to send feelings of love, no violence and no destruction to our planet and felt a resistance. I was persistent, however, and whatever it was just felt like it gave up/surrendered. The remainder of the meditation I was just seeing swirling colors of green as well as white, feeling the connection with everyone and sending loving energies to our planet. Looking forward to the next one.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #89
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
My husband and I participated in the second meditation. All went well for both of us. The pulsations and emotions were quite uplifting. The music helped immensely with keeping me on focus.
That's kind-of how it was for me. Smooth. Warm. Whole body, quite subtle pulasations. Uplifting emotions. And yes, the music helped the focus.

I felt the need to take a five minute break in the middle. But that felt perfectly ok...

Sometimes my mind drifted to thinking of us all, all around the world doing this meditation together. That felt good. I'm getting the 'tingles' now just writing that last bit. I felt a bond.

All in all...it was a very nice experience. I will be doing them all and then
hopefully going to the Sacred Places part in May....It'll be Avebury/Silbury/Vale of Pewsey for me.

Cheers everyone..........
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #90
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The power of One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLj_JcaZcM

Friends ,

Thanks to all of you for your great input into these meditations.
We are unleashing quite a bit of energy and it will take some time to learn to navigate through this common activity. As time goes by we will do better and better. Our perceptions will be finer and our
work will reach it's goal of creating a new field of energy from our hearts and souls.
The world will change as we become more and more aware and consciously keep our focus on radiating our inner essence in ONE soul symphony.

Please visit the nexus site for update as regard the music file to be listened to this week.
Thanks to Dayzero, last week's file has been streamlined and should be smoother to go through.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

Do not forget to give your feedback on your meditation on this thread:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10926

We'll start at 8pm GMT this saturday 2/21/2009

Wish you well
ONE in the heart with you.

loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-20-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #91
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

Pay attention :
Thanks to Dayzero here is the link to the new streamlined music file that we are using this week:

You can download the file here below or on the nexus site: "nexus2012remastered2.mp3"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3udbyh
The music is exactly the same as last week .It's just been streamlined so as to be smoother to listen to.

You might need to click on the link twice as a pop up window sometimes comes first .
The link should finally get to to "sendspace" and from there you follow the red arrow.

Wish you well in your meditation today.
All One with you in the heart

mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-21-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #92
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

A message to all from Astralwalker

You are all doing a great job.
Im still busy with taking care of basic things but I will tune into the Nexus project very soon.
Say Hello to overyone overthere and I will join the meditation with you .
Old 02-21-2009, 09:05 PM   #93
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful experience. thanks for doing this.

Felt chills at one point. Very powerful knowing we are all doing this together as one. Felt the energy going to the betterment of all. Tried to use the energy to help some friends who are not well.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #94
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

weird...i had chills going through my body like waves the whole time...i wasn't in the warmest room ever but i even put two blankets on and i was still getting them...i usually get all warm when i meditate...i just went with it...perhaps we are helping to cool off some of the stored up collective emotional energy...dayzero you did a great job at blending the music

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #95
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello friends,

It did 'nt work out well at all for me this time.
Could'nt get past the point of being relaxed and peacefull.
I kind of felt locked in the room and unable to dive into the psyonic field with you.
This was like that from the beginning.
After 10 minutes I also got interrupted unexpectedly by relatives entering the room.
I feel sad I could'nt expand my space , tune in with you properly and reach the goal.
I am left with a sensation I lost precious time where I could have been much more
helpfull as in my previous meditations.
Also can't figure out why it has been like that at all.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:37 PM   #96
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Hello friends,

It did 'nt work out well at all for me this time.
Could'nt get past the point of being relaxed and peacefull.
I kind of felt locked in the room and unable to dive into the psyonic field with you.
This was like that from the beginning.
After 10 minutes I also got interrupted unexpectedly by relatives entering the room.
I feel sad I could'nt expand my space , tune in with you properly and reach the goal.
I am left with a sensation I lost precious time where I could have been much more
helpfull as in my previous meditations.
Also can't figure out why it has been like that at all.
Mudra,

I empathasize entirely with you, it did not go well for me either. I was not interputed, however, I could not 'get into' the meditation as I experienced some kind of 'block' which stopped me from relaxing. Like you I cannot figure it out.
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #97
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Very beautiful experience once again, altough not so intense as the first two times. A lot of energy flowing out there... For the first time, I didn't want to "come back", one hour seemed very short time, I felt so peaceful and so filled with love and energy.

I also felt enormous flow of energy entering thru my crown chakra, flowing thru the upper and middle spine directly to my energetic centre (my hearth). This was very intense, my head and my back are still energized.

At one point, I noticed a kind of white electrical orbs (or maybe these were some smaller energy bursts) flowing bottom-up.

And on the very begining, I noticed some faces...maybe some of you?

Oh, and "the eye" came so see me again, it was coloured this time, I just don't remember the exact colour...

And last, but not least, I guess "I was told" that one of the purposes of our gathering of energies will be to "fix" something in the astralplane, and that we're pretty good at doing this. Only, I don't have a clue what's the meaning of this

malletzky
Old 02-21-2009, 10:15 PM   #98
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, I just noticed that my previous post was Post-nr. 101, posted exactly at 11:00 pm (my local time).

What a sincronicites...
Old 02-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #99
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Well, this is the first time I could join for real.
First off, I liked the first track a lot, so that I kind of found Phied's music a little weak and monotonous. It might be however that I've just moved past that stage.

However, I'm not getting anywhere near 'empty mind' or even a clean mental screen within me. Imagining holding the globe in my hands just triggers more imagination and off I go, which was pretty but I don't find it worth mentioning.

What's the quality of what you guys are talking about? I'm easily seeing things and lights and feeling pulses as I always do when I meditate and am somewhat successful and yes, there could be eyes and orbs and yes, my imagination did get fed without me consciously steering it too much, but that's more like daydreaming than deep meditation in my book.
Any comments would be really appreciated.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:15 PM   #100
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I was not able to join today -> had to stay at work. But I did feel an increased field of love at the hour while the meditation was going on. Hopefully next time..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote