Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-03-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Sorcha Faal?

Quote from:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archi...hp/t-3659.html

11-05-2007, 06:49 PM
I strongly suggest you check the small print and disclaimers of this site.

Some events depicted in certain articles on this website are fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

"Sorcha Faal" is actually David Booth, an American computer programmer who works for FBI Div 5.

whatdoesitmean.com is a British Intelligence propaganda outlet.

I thought this was well known.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:30 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Sorcha Faal?

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index677.htm

Quote ...

Disclaimer:

Every attempt has been made to ensure the information contained herein is valid at the time of publication. WhatDoesItMean.Com however, reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements at any time and without notice. In addition, WhatDoesItMean.Com disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies.

This site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it.

In no event shall WhatDoesItMean.Com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site.

Some events depicted in certain articles on this website are fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:37 AM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote from:

http://theuniversalseduction.com/art...tion-operative

Steve,
Can you provide evidence about your claim regarding Sorcha Faal?
I'm on another list that sends out information from this person on a
regular basis.
Thanks,
-- Matt
~***~***~
Sure Matt, I wish all questions were this easy ...
simply doa Who Is search on the www.whatdoesitmean.com domain
(which should be located in Russia - right?) ... As you can see, David Booth is both the Registrant and Administrator
for the Domain using a NH address.
However, he Registered this domain through a company located in McLean, VA called www.Servint.com which is also
his listed domain servers and webhost. You can also do an IP look-up on the actual Sorcha Faal website called, WhatDoesItMean.com and find all of this is true.
IP Location: US, McLean, Virginia. Contrary to popular belief, the CIA headquarters is not located in Langley, VA, but in the Langley suburb of McLean,Virginia.
Yes, there are two Langley's in different counties of VA just across the river from each other.
Both the CIA and this WhatDoesItMean.com domain are coming through the same internet backbone located in McLean, VA ... a far cry from Russia ... don't you think ?!?
You know, they (Booth/Sorcha)
left this door so wide open ... it is almost spooky ... eh?!

Last edited by Karen; 12-03-2009 at 02:54 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:48 AM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

See the Truth is ALL going to come out...

With researchers Like Karen... DoJ,CIA,DIA,NSA, etc.

Are right out there with their R-----ds swinging....

Well, at least he didn't use the name ' Master.' LOL

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Quote from:

http://theuniversalseduction.com/art...tion-operative

Steve,
Can you provide evidence about your claim regarding Sorcha Faal?
I'm on another list that sends out information from this person on a
regular basis.
Thanks,
-- Matt
~***~***~
Sure Matt, I wish all questions were this easy ...
(which should be located in Russia - right?) ... As you can see, David Booth is both the Registrant and Administrator
for the Domain using a NH address.
However, he Registered this domain through a company located in McLean, VA called www.Servint.com which is also
his listed domain servers and webhost. You can also do an IP look-up on the actual Sorcha Faal website called, WhatDoesItMean.com and find all of this is true.
IP Location: US, McLean, Virginia. Contrary to popular belief, the CIA headquarters is not located in Langley, VA, but in the Langley suburb of McLean,Virginia.
Yes, there are two Langley's in different counties of VA just across the river from each other.
Both the CIA and this WhatDoesItMean.com domain are coming through the same internet backbone located in McLean, VA ... a far cry from Russia ... don't you think ?!?
You know, they (Booth/Sorcha)
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:05 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I call him Sucha Fool because that's what he is.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:07 AM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Click the link and there are active links to other info.
Claims of identity from:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index738.htm

Sister Maria Theresa is the 73rd Sorcha Faal of the Sorcha Faal Order, Elected as Mother Superior 3 February 2007.

Born in Dublin, Ireland, the 73rd Sorcha Faal joined the Order in March, 1973 and holds various degrees with both European and United States Universities.

Sorcha Faal has traveled and lectured extensively throughout the World, with her primary focus being the systematic structure of languages serving as a link between thought and sound, and as developed by Ferdinand de Saussure.

Sorcha Faal has further expanded her own research on ‘Linguistic Ordering’ with knowledge gained while a visiting researcher with Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev on the esoteric structure of DNA and its uses in explaining physic phenomena.

“In accepting this Conclave’s nomination as the 73rd Sorcha Faal of our Order, I express the gratitude of all the Sisters in thanking Sister Lyuha for her guidance as our Sorcha Faal these past 7 years, especially her efforts these past 5 years in re-orienting all of us towards the Western World.

Our Order has always striven to provide to this World that Light needed to dispel the myths inherent in Darkness, but which without we could never see the truest balance between the two.”

Sorcha Faal, 3 February 2007

Brief History of the Order of Sorcha Faal

The Order of Sorcha Faal was established in 588 (BCE) in Tara, County Meath, Ireland, and claim as their Founder the oldest daughter of King Zedekiah, Tamar Tephi.

The name, Sorcha Faal, comes from the ancient Gaeilge branch of the Goidelic languages of Ireland and has the meaning of: Sorcha: She Who Brings Light Faal: the Dark and Barren Place

The Order of Sorcha Faal comprises 18 Monasteries in Ireland, Russia, Egypt, Lebanon, and the United States.

You can join Sorcha Faal’s mailing list by sending your request to: sorchafaal@fastmail.fm

Report: Who Is Sorcha Faal?
Old 12-03-2009, 03:23 AM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Snippet from a longer article at:

http://www.examiner.com/x-9341-Manha...it-mean-really

So who is behind the madness that is Sorcha Faal?

WhatDoesItMean.com is registered to David Booth, an infamously debunked plagiarist that may have some involvement in writing the Sorcha Faal reports. The website’s mailing address – 848 North Rainbow Blvd. #2098 Las Vegas, NV 89107 – is directly attributed to a mail forwarding service, which could be, and likely is, used to hide the true identity of who is behind this operation.

Many Internet observers believe that WhatDoesItMean.com is a fear-based US PSYOP – psychological warfare operation to influence behaviors and actions – directly controlled by covert elements within the US intelligence community. This position is certainly plausible when one considers that Hal Turner, a former blogger from New Jersey, claims to have worked for the FBI in a similar capacity; Turner also referenced Sorcha Faal and WhatDoesItMean.com several months before he was arrested for publishing the names and addresses of several Federal judges that he said should be killed.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:25 AM   #8
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, but you have to admit.......it is interesting and informative reading
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:59 AM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

The reason I am posting this information is because at first, years ago - I believed all this kind of disinfo to be the truth. I followed channelings and just basically wasted a huge chunk of my life. However, I guess it wasn't all a total waste ... nothing like learning the cold hard truth through the personal experience of being duped time after time after time.

I was taught to be honest and truthful and I think I was in my 40's before I discovered the depth and the breadth of lies that most people tell most of the time.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:31 AM   #10
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for enlightening some of the other readers of "Sorcha Faal" Karen.,
I have also known for a loong time he/it was a paid disinfo agent and to be honest anyone with a brain would too. Esp when he has siad things like 10,000 prominent bankers and pliticinas have been rounded upm and detained including george bush etc- what a load of garbage!

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Karen,

Thank you.

I've never done the above before.

How do you do a "Who is" search on a domain?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #12
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Here is one place you can do a "who is" search.
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp
Old 12-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #13
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this.

The first time I read one of those pieces I knew it wasn't true...but then again, he knows his audience.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:11 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is one place you can do a "who is" search.
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp
Thank you.

What follows is a copy and paste of the results of a search of "www.whatdoesitmean.com" using the above URL. [I did the bold/enlarge]:

WHOIS results for whatdoesitmean.com

The data in Register.com's WHOIS database is provided to you by Register.com for information purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration record. Register.com makes this information available "as is," and does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial
advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to Register.com (or its systems). The compilation,
repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Register.com. Register.com reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

=-=-=-=

Registration Service Provided By: ServInt Domains

Domain name: whatdoesitmean.com

Registrant Contact:
Long Trail Acres Publishing, LLC
David Booth ()

Fax:
848 N Rainbow Blvd #2098
Las Vegas, NV 89107
US

Administrative Contact:
Long Trail Acres Publishing, LLC
David Booth (ltapub@comcast.net)
+1.8652354902
Fax: +1.
848 N Rainbow Blvd #2098
Las Vegas, NV 89107
US

Technical Contact:
NA
NIC OpenSRS Technical Contact (nicopensrs@softcomca.com)
+1.4169577400
Fax: +1.4169577401
816-10 Bay St.
Toronto, ON M5J2R8
CA

Name Servers:
NS.SERVINT.COM
NS2.SERVINT.COM

Creation date: 12 Nov 2003 13:23:13
Expiration date: 12 Nov 2012 13:23:00

=-=-=-=
The data in this whois database is provided to you for information purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms. Version 6.3 4/3/2002

Visit AboutUs.org for more information about whatdoesitmean.com

<A HREF="http://www.aboutus.org/whatdoesitmean.com">AboutUs:
whatdoesitmean.com</A>

Register your domain name at http://www.register.com

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
IP Address: 207.58.165.85 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-VIRGINIA-MCLEAN
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 2
Lock Status: ok
WebSite Status: Active
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
WebSite Title: WhatDoesItMean.Com
Secure: No
Ecommerce: Yes
Traffic Ranking: 4
Data as of: 22-Apr-2008

1. Steve of http://theuniversalseduction.com/art...tion-operative said that Booth's registration service, listed domain servers, and webhost were all Servint.com. I can find the registration service and the domain servers in the above, but I don't see the webhost.
  2. Is there any significance to the fact that the above shows the state of NV not NH? Is it a typo on Steve's part? Do various search services bring up different things? Has Booth simply moved his operation?
  3. What is Long Trail Acres Publishing, LLC? Is it a front, or something else?
  4. Is it a sound conclusion to assume that because Booth and the CIA use the same internet backbone located in McLean, VA, that Booth is a CIA disinformation operative? Is that internet backbone for the exclusive use of the CIA?
Old 12-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I can't find the year for the above article, posted October 24, 5:10 PM.

Am I blind, or what?
Old 12-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #16
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I can't find the year for the above article, posted October 24, 5:10 PM.

Am I blind, or what?
The bottom of the page says copyright 2009.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Taken from http://www.examiner.com/x-9341-Manha...aminer?showbio, here is a copy and paste about the author of the article:

Tim Barello
Manhattan Headlines Examiner

Find out more about Tim:

Often working behind the scenes in New York, Tim Barello has a unique perspective on the media. An established publicist, he frequently collaborates with B2B, consumer, financial, news and technology outlets, among others. Tim has secured editorial placements in various top-tier dailies (Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal); magazines (BusinessWeek, Crain’s NY Business, Fortune); financial publications (Barron’s, Bond Buyer, Investment News) and websites (Forbes.com, FOXNews.com, TheStreet.com). At Examiner.com, he looks beyond mainstream sound bites to address the underlying facts that create headlines. Email Tim.

I think I disagree with a statement he makes in the 4th paragraph of the article:

"The Sorcha Faal writer ignorantly suggests that, for all intents and purposes, the First Amendment will magically disappear, while rational individuals will note that it will continue to flourish, as it has for nearly 220 years..."

The quote goes on to say:

"furthermore, our society has demonstrated a recognized appreciation for independent blogs and websites like Examiner.com, and neither of these revolutionary platforms will disappear either – although websites like WhatDoesItMean.com surely will at some point."
Old 12-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #18
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

the more i look at what david wilcocks is saying about jones and rense the more im begining to agree with him.. they are the ministry of truth a la 1984.. maybe they thmeselves are unaware of the amount of disinfo they are thrown ?? sorcha faal and many others are too blatant to get away with any credibility...

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 12-05-2009 at 09:08 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Sorcha Faal was the topic of discussion on Dr A True Ott's "The Story Behind the Story" on December 8, 2009.

The archives are not free so I can not link to the radio show.

Here is a copy and paste of the blurb that comes from the members' section:

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2009

Guest: Ken Adachi -- www.educate-yourself.org. The show's topic: Who the Heck is "Sorcha Faal" aka David Booth -- is this a Tavistock Institute organization and a Jewish Zionist front for massive disinformation?? The ties to the City of London, Lord Rothschild, and John Wilkes Booth are explored.

Dr Ott and Ken talked about David Booth and a connection to John Wilkes Booth, as well as a Booth family trust at the City of London - a Rothschild connection. They talked about the technique of the Tavistock Institute of putting out 65 - 95% truth as a way of sucking people in, and a thing to remember to watch out for is no solutions being offered and encouraging engaging in violent acts.

They reviewed the assertion that the Illuminati/Zionists fomented both the French and Bolshevik Revolutions because they extract power that way.

They talked about The Radical Press having uncovered Sorcha Faal and the repetition of the Holocaust theme and playing the anti-Semite card.

Dr Ott talked about his experience with Jane Burgermeister which began in June when he guest-hosted Barbara Jean's radio program and had Jane on as a guest. Dr Ott tried to discuss big pharma as it relates to the Zionist angle, but Jane immediately became angry and said she did not want to appear to be a Nazi!

Later Jane expressed great excitement about the possibility of a major celebrity agreeing to fund their movement with $ 1/2 million. While this was going on Dr Ott began having problems getting in touch with Jane.

Next thing to happen was Sorcha Faal reported that Michael Jackson was assasinted by the CIA because Jackson funded Jane Burgermeister. And I believe he said Sorcha Faal extolled the virtues of Jane Burgermeister.

He also said Jane verbally attacked Drew Raines of the Marines Disposition radio show.

Dr Ott said that it later came out that Jane announced it was Michael Jackson she was talking about regarding the celebrity. I have in my notes Drew Raines and Elizabeth Book for this - I'm not sure where Jane evidently said this.

Dr Ott said that right after Michael Jackson's death Jane started asking for donations on a snazzy website.

He also mentioned a connection to the Bush estate at Kennebunkport, Maine - I believe he said Jane's website has a connection to it. Maybe someone can verify this...
Old 12-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #20
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Karen;

Gee thanks.

Getting to this point on the thread meant spending more time, today alone, on Sorta Faal-lacious than I have in the many years since I read my first article by he/she/it/them.

Fortunately, today was a slow day at our house. It was either read this, or
stare out the window, and grow ear hair.

Some days are like that, huh?
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #21
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Sorcha Fail
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #22
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im lucky karen! i spent 15 hours aday fpor a year and half vacuuming info from the internet watched 19000 you tube videos , read pdf's ect ect. i used to play poker so ive got a pretty good bull **** detector. i only saw one article from sorcha fail and it smelled instantly.

i went on four winds once and got the saem results , now there are many websites full of pooh.. jones and rense are however more sophisticated as they themselves are aware that the info they present conditions the public somethat but also the disinfo is very subtle and prob only 10% false.

your discernement level has to be somewhere between 007 tripple agent and a jedi to get through it sometimes
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #23
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
... jones and rense are however more sophisticated ...
Sugar spilled on an endless sandy beach, I'm afraid.

Beck, Jones, et al seem to make a good living spending their day "informing" everyone of the latest outrage, real or imagined. What's missing?

Answers. Solutions.

Enjoy if you like them. I just find them "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #24
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T0DJ...1&feature=fvwp

Stepping back..... Just watch...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote