Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-31-2009, 02:20 PM   #1
m1*
Banned

Default Horrible Dream - Very Disturbing

I had a horrible dream today when I was sleeping.

I was forced to join a military and I was in a training camp or something.

There were "twins". They were like brothers or something. They had both been injured and beaten and left for dead. I went over to them, but one of them was really unwell. They had lacerations and everything.

Then, I picked up am knife and stuck it into the side of one of the twins (in the side of his belly). Then he died. No one knew that I did that. I did it as soon as I arrived. The other twin didn't notice me doing it and figured that the other twin had died from the wounds of the attack. THEN I took a handful of change from his pocket. It was like 65 cents or something.

Then a little later in the dream, I figured I had gotten away with it. But then, the other twin approached me and said: "Did you take the money from him?" -- because he knew that I was the only one that could have taken it. No one knew it was me that put the knife into his side. But this is what made the other twin suspicious of me.

Then, the only excuse I could offer was: "I took the money because it belonged to him and I wanted to keep something of his" -- which is pretty lame! But the other twin replied in disgust: "You stole money from a dead person?".

Now, I have to say that it is not exactly easy to post such a dream. I mean, I don't want everyone to think that I am some kind of thieving murderer. yet I DID HAVE the dream.

How on earth could I possibly have dreamed such a thing? That is NOT in my nature, I would never do such a thing. Also, the dream wasn't me in the third person. "I" was the one that put the knife in the side of that twin. It was in the side of his belly, underneath a smaller stab wound.

This dream has made me feel very uncomfortable all day. I am shaking my head as to WHY I could possibly have dreamed of "myself" doing such a horrible thing.

I think I must have got the dream from somewhere else. Dreams are really weird. I wonder if sometimes dreams aren't a test. I wonder if some dreams are "given" to you (in the spirit) to find out how you will react under a certain circumstance? I Often think that about a lot of my dreams.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Horrible Dream - Very Disturbing

Don't eat cheese before you go to bed, it gives you bad dreams

Hey maybe it was something you read in the bible
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

You wont get a rise out of me.

If you have a serious comment, which isn't structured to make a joke out of me, please feel free..

..or, on the other hand, you can continue injecting religion into every thread and response I make, distract all my posts and we'll debate all day long - for no good reason.

It's all up to you really.

However, I'm just trying to participate in the forums.

Your response was uncalled for, and rather low, considering you know perfectly well that I'm trying to shake a heap of other people off my back who hate the Bible.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:43 PM   #4
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

Mr. Swanny, your reaction is not funny at all.
And it is not because of the bible, since reading it doesn`t necessarlly means that someone is religious. Actually there are a lot of soulful passages about a tolerance, understanding and helping.

M1, i believe you should try to spread more positive vibrations here. Even your best wishes sometimes can look like fear-mongering. We are all dreaming different things...

Love & Respect to both
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Mr. Swanny, your reaction is not funny at all.
And it is not because of the bible, since reading it doesn`t necessarlly means that someone is religious. Actually there are a lot of soulful passages about a tolerance, understanding and helping.

M1, i believe you should try to spread more positive vibrations here. Even your best wishes sometimes can look like fear-mongering. We are all dreaming different things...

Love & Respect to both
I merely posted a dream I had here, and I am waiting for responses on it.

Preferably mature responses..
Old 10-31-2009, 04:27 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
I merely posted a dream I had here, and I am waiting for responses on it.

Preferably mature responses..
If I, for example, were to respond to all your dreams, I would spend all day doing nothing but responding to your dreams only...so no, thank you....
Just dream on.....and flood the forum with your dreams if it makes you happy....you have the right to do that.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:47 PM   #7
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
If I, for example, were to respond to all your dreams, I would spend all day doing nothing but responding to your dreams only...so no, thank you....
Just dream on.....and flood the forum with your dreams if it makes you happy....you have the right to do that.
burgundia, this is the second dream post I have created -- as well as one post which was about "dreams". I have made as many responses to other peoples posts as I have made of my own.

Here is one response I took the time to write to someone else, just today. This is the kind of response I would like to see from other members to me; constructive and friendly responses -- as opposed to sarcastic, negative hatred.

Here is another response, I took the time to write.

As you can see, I have a strong interest in dreams and what they might mean. I've posted two of my own dreams and I am also reading and contributing to other people's posts.

I have also spent a lot of time responding to other peoples threads and have always been very polite and constructive towards the views of other members.

I think you should consider doing the same.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

M1 - Have you read this? It's kind of a new Vatican release (2006) - as you know, there are 52 miles of shelves in its Library, 35,000 unreleased volumes. "Publication of the indexes, in part or as a whole, is forbidden," according to the regulations current in 2005.

THE GOSPEL OF JUDAS
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lo...pelofJudas.pdf

The Bible... the explosive Bible... Also, your nightmare reminded me a bit of a Hans Christian Anderson story re the hag, the knife, the money. It is a story that doesn't end well, with a murder on the road too. I am rooting around for parallel stories and myths. This story, though, is darker to me than your nightmare, because the soldier was OK with it. He ended up with a good-looking princess, 3 hell dogs and a kingdom. You just woke up and felt bad.

http://www.kellscraft.com/tinderbox.html

Last edited by no caste; 11-14-2009 at 05:06 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:56 PM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Soul
(by Eric Galla)

Close your eyes,
To see with your heart,
Close your ears,
To hear with your heart,
Forget your mind,