Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-27-2009, 01:56 AM   #26
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hey... I was playing around with the new 5 dollar bill two weeks ago, for some reason, and I folded it in half so that on the back of the bill the top part read "THE UERICA" and the bottom part reads "FS" or "IS" or is some type of symbol or logo.

Very strange... Also it looks like a pillar with smoke around it in the middle or even a torch. Could even be a monument. Is there a monument somewhere that looks like this or perhaps a piece of equipment that looks like this?
I just took a five dollar bill and tried the same thing. The first thing that came to my mind was "Isis".
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:07 AM   #27
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I just took a five dollar bill and tried the same thing. The first thing that came to my mind was "Isis".
OK, that could work. Did ISIS have a scepter?

It also looks like a torch similar to the Liberty Torch in her right hand correct?

So is the lighting of a Torch symbolic of the beginning of a new venture? Let the games begin?

Check this out... I remember several years ago Bush working with Poland on something plus read the below page... look at the logos on the bottom and whats up with Leonardo Da Vinci???? Is this a beginning of a global commerce system? 'Camara Madrid' is also a logo at the bottom... Chimera perhaps... I think 'judyknott' was asking about it and '777' posted info about the chimera as well?

http://www.euricaproject.com/england/bcc.htm

There is a thread about the secrets of Mona Lisa... and you can actually see the different tests they did to the painting but they were wondering what Leonardo was up too!

Last edited by Christo888; 04-27-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:13 AM   #28
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

The Lincoln Memorial, which is shown on the back of the five dollar bill, has 12 columns. I feel like there is some significance to getting a thirteenth one out of it by folding the bill as you mentioned. And it really does look like a torch.

There are all kinds of connections between Isis and a torch - 777 could probably explain a lot better than I...
Old 04-27-2009, 02:20 AM   #29
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Old 04-27-2009, 02:25 AM   #30
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

I think there are connections between Princess Diana and Isis. I believe a torch was installed above the tunnel where she died in France. Also, her burial took place on an island on her family's estate. There might even be a torch there, too. I'm not sure. When you fold the five dollar bill it looks like a torch floating above a little island.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:26 AM   #31
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Lincoln Memorial, which is shown on the back of the five dollar bill, has 12 columns. I feel like there is some significance to getting a thirteenth one out of it by folding the bill as you mentioned. And it really does look like a torch.

There are all kinds of connections between Isis and a torch - 777 could probably explain a lot better than I...
You are a genius... yes the thirteenth pillar!!! the unseen stargate that the 12 support. Like Leonardo Da Vinci's "Last Supper." The secrets of Leonardo shrouded in 13.

Anyway, "THE UERICA," perhaps the Torch has not been lit yet on forming a global commerce system as there may be still much work to be done. But we do know that Icelands system failed last year and they are already added into the Uerica commerce scheme as linked to in above post.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:26 AM   #32
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes that's it! And the violet 5, the Ethers -Spirit! Now who are the "Lincoln Federal Five" turn the bill over!

Last edited by Christo888; 04-27-2009 at 02:55 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:31 AM   #33
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

<< Acts 2 >>
King James Bible

- Penta means 5 , the 5th element the sacred feminine-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Divine CHI CODE

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-13-2009 at 09:08 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:37 AM   #34
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure if I'm just daft, and no offense 777, but I can never follow your threads and it make no sense to me Then again I was never good at math in school
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #35
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Do you think the Chi blast will happen on Pentecost?
Old 04-27-2009, 02:45 AM   #36
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Not sure if I'm just daft, and no offense 777, but I can never follow your threads and it make no sense to me Then again I was never good at math in school

Being good in math at school has absolutely NO BEARING on whether one can follow 777's threads!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:53 AM   #37
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Here is Princess Diana's burial monument. Notice the torch:

Also, this article about Princess Diana's death and memorial is MOST informative:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=503
Old 04-27-2009, 03:02 AM   #38
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now who are the "Lincoln Federal Five" turn the bill over!
What do you mean?
Old 04-27-2009, 03:10 AM   #39
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you think the Chi blast will happen on Pentecost?
From 777 post above... And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Would it really link to "PENTE cost" a 5 dollar bill??? And "all with one accord in one place" one commerce system developed over time with no one to the wiser until it was, or was going to be, completed before anyone realized how it happened!

I mean even the new Lincoln pennies now have a log cabin on the back, Lincolns home in 1809 100 years ago? So what... does it cost a penny to participate or is it all in for pennies on the dollar by crashing the system just like Iceland, or an Earthquake near Madrid maybe to help push the new system into place?

Last edited by Christo888; 04-27-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:18 AM   #40
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From 777 post above... And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Would it really link to "PENTE cost" a 5 dollar bill???

I mean even the new Lincoln pennies now have a log cabin on the back, Lincolns home in 1809 100 years ago? So what... does it cost a penny to participate or is it all in for pennies on the dollar by crashing the system just like Iceland, or an Earthquake near Madrid maybe to help push the new system into place?
Yes and the cost is 5 for 5,giving up the senses. E - GO

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-13-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:33 AM   #41
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What do you mean?
Well "Federal" is a generic term typically used to portray the assumption of our government but more often than not "Federal" is used in private corporations names. The link to "Uerica" is very descriptive of a European commerce system that is systematically setting-up 5 of auditors for each commerce country, and specifically 5 country's for now . And 10 sme's will also be trained... look at our new 10 dollar bill it has a Red Torch on it, and "We The People" so that depends on who We The People are!

The Torch, as you have agreed, the Liberty, is in recognition of the goddess', the feminine. Guess who is mimicking the unfolding of our evolution for their own gain at our expense by enshrouding their agenda into the Banking Paradigm they are hoping to create.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:47 AM   #42
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Both Lincoln and Princess Diana were assassinated, the article about Princess Diana is very informative and well described in esoteric symbolism of the five petaled Rose or monuments, or Torch.

I mean after all 'they' own our system so why not embellish it in the 5 dollar bill and call it the "Lincoln" project where even our new President of the United States swears loyalty to it by taking an Oath with his hand on the Lincoln Bible at inauguration!!!

Though he misspoke the Oath at inauguration with the Lincoln bible, but the next day retook the Oath on a regular bible does that mean now two systems are in play? Our constitution for the time being and then a new one to take effect when the time has come? "THE UERICA"?

777 above... "The Da V inci Code", what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander!

V= 5 right
Pente = 5 right
Pence = Penny 1/100th of a dollar, the new Lincoln penny's now have 4 different reverse commemorating Lincoln's history.

This is from 777... "remember Lincoln made his speech of 4 score and 7 = 11 a score is 20 and he was stung by the Scorpio. 7-4 July 4th."

Well President Obama is following the Lincoln protocol for his presidency, follow Lincoln and we can all see what is transpiring now before it occurs.

I might as well add this in... 9-11 or September 11th is also 7-11, Sept means 7.

Last edited by Christo888; 04-27-2009 at 04:14 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:51 AM   #43
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Both Lincoln and Princess Diana were assassinated, the article about Princess Diana is very informative and well described in esoteric symbolism of the five petaled Rose or monuments, or Torch.

I mean after all 'they' own our system so why not embellish it in the 5 dollar bill and call it the "Lincoln" project where even our new President of the United States swears loyalty to it by taking an Oath with his hand on the Lincoln Bible at inauguration!!!

Though he misspoke the Oath at inauguration with the Lincoln bible, but the next day retook the Oath on a regular bible does that mean now two systems are in play? Our constitution for the time being and then a new one to take effect when the time has come? "THE UERICA"?
All good points. I have also felt for some weeks that something very, very strange is going on with Prince William.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:33 AM   #44
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Oh... and Penny or "Penelope" means the "Weaver."

Perhaps in a MayDay celebration, or 'SOS' such as "Kathleen pointed out and "Newparadigmguy" referenced "There is a Wiccan herbal center near me which celebrates various pagan holidays thoughout the year. Every May 1 they actually set up a maypole out in the yard and a bunch of women come and run around it in circles, totally wrapping it in ribbons. The whole thing is really weird."

A Penny for your thoughts? A penance for Mayday! Not one Red Cent!

Last edited by Christo888; 04-27-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:33 AM   #45
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

“And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, ‘Come and see.’ And I beheld, and to a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, ‘A measure of wheat for a penny; and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine’” (Revelation 6:5-6 KJV.).

This black horse’s rider with the pair of balances in his hand symbolizes the rich men who have a major impact on world conditions through their manipulation of national economies. “The merchant uses dishonest scales; he loves to defraud” (Hosea 12:7 NIV). (LINCOLN MERCURY as in Merchants)

Another prophet, Amos, also said the merchants — the wealthy men of his day who were robbing the poor instead of helping them — “set forth wheat, making the ephah [unit of measure] small, and the shekel [price] great and falsifying the balances by deceit ... that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail” (Amos 8:4-6 KJV).

The black horse, then, represents famine and poverty perpetrated by the rich who refuse to share with those in need. Oil and wine, throughout the Scriptures, symbolize abundance or luxury.

The fact that the oil and wine were “hurt not” indicates a situation where wealth and luxury exist alongside famine and poverty — and the gulf between rich and poor is only growing.
JC as in Jesus Christ or JC =13 + a penney = 77

TAILS

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-13-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:57 AM   #46
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
And I, for example, do not have a $5 so that i could fold it and see what's behind, or even in front. And I do not watch TV or go to the cinema often. And we in Poland do not go around a tall pole on May day.

Last edited by burgundia; 04-27-2009 at 07:10 AM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:02 AM   #47
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

777 above... "The Da V inci Code", what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander!

V= 5 right
Pente = 5 right
Pence = Penny 1/100th of a dollar, the new Lincoln penny's now have 4 different reverse commemorating Lincoln's history.

This is from 777... "remember Lincoln made his speech of 4 score and 7 = 11 a score is 20 and he was stung by the Scorpio. 7-4 July 4th."

Well President Obama is following the Lincoln protocol for his presidency, follow Lincoln and we can all see what is transpiring now before it occurs.

I might as well add this in... 9-11 or September 11th is also 7-11, Sept means 7.
Does it mean that Obama will end up like Lincoln?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:12 AM   #48
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
And I, for example, do not have a $5 so that i could fold it and see what's behind, or even in front. And I do not watch TV or go to the cinema often. And we in Poland do not go around a tall pole on May day.
I bet we sound pretty backwards over here!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 04-27-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:14 AM   #49
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
<< Acts 2 >>
King James Bible

- Penta means 5 , the 5th element the sacred feminine-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Divine CHI CODE
DEVINE chi code=JESUS V IRUS= GODS EYE

peace,love kent

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-27-2009 at 06:36 PM.
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #50
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossileyesed View Post
DEVINE chi code=JESUS V IRUS= GODS EYE

peace,love kent
Thats Hella observation there Kent when we flip this stuff to the higher vibration,it allows us to get in tune.

PI is the word

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-13-2009 at 09:11 PM.