Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #1
riptos

Default Michael St. Clair Prediction has little chance.

Although I believe Michael St. Clair to be well knowledgeable and inspirational person.

I find it a little hard to believe Sarah Palin will come anywhere close to becoming president in the future.

Her own words to CNN after Obama won "I cannot even imagine running for national office in 2012"

(CNN) -- Hours after John McCain and Sarah Palin conceded defeat to Barack Obama, the Alaska governor told CNN she can't imagine running for the top job herself in 2012.

"Right now I cannot even imagine running for national office in 2012," she told CNN's Dana Bash. "When I say that, of course, coming on the heels of an outcome that I did not anticipate and had not hoped for. But this being a chapter now that is closed and realizing that it is a time to unite and all Americans need to get together and help with this new administration being ushered in."

http://current.com/items/89494143_i_...12_sarah_palin

So don't worry she is not going to be leading anything anytime soon.

Last edited by riptos; 11-05-2008 at 11:18 PM.

Old 11-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Hidinig The Mirror

HIDING THE OBSIDIAN MIRROR
by St.Clair -
- 11.11.2008 Fullmoon

"The seers who work with me are explaining a number of things to me, which I will "translate" to you now as succinctly as possible, as I asked on behalf of some of my friends around the world if there was (as I felt and hinted at in my audio file) another timeline in the works unfolding, to intercept the anti reality timeline intrusion now in the apparent works.

Bullet point answer pull-quote:

"The future is currently hidden from most of us so as to prevent an active manipulation of the outcome."

The divisions between all the people on the planet in one particularly violent timeline are extreme. That reality will end up destroying itself. Or as I stated it to Kerry Cassidy on November 5th, the controllers are not in control of the future events.

Audio with Kerry Cassidy November 5th: http://Light-Seeds.com/New.html

Ordinary people around the world are not in a state of extreme hatred to the point that we would be attracting the timeline which the controllers would like to impose artificially. Therefore we still have options of timelines that the violent ones do not have anylonger.

During the next weeks and months, truth will be its own protection.

Krishnamurti used to say - and I simplify and paraphrase him... "it is better that the future comes from the unknown."

The future is being hidden from the human consciousness so that this future cannot be manipulated. Because it is unknown, it is making control-orientated institutions extremely afraid. They cannot deal with the unknown.

And so in reality the unknown protects us.

This is why from now on we will not ask my seers any more questions. The mirror of Galadriel will now be hidden for a while until the events show us the way. This is why you saw me do what I did during the last few weeks. What was stated in the above few paragraphs is very important. It is our protection. I trust you understand."

- 2008 - 2011 Outlook see http://passage11.com/forecast.htm

SOURCE of above: http://passage11.com/Mirror.htm
and
http://stclairzone.ning.com

Peace
Old 11-10-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Michael St. Clair Prediction has little chance.

Greeting's to all,
Yes, well few believed a year ago, the world was heading into an financial abyss> also. Concerning Sarah Palin, I guess four years ago, few saw any chance of Barack Obama getting elected as well. Nor, had any of us, down in the lower 48, had ever heard of Sarah!
Michael StClair's, insights are far more in depth, than just predictions from the stars. He knows enough, not to count out any probabilities> in the fluidity, of the constant changing timelines> for our world. I advise any, who question his knowledge and abilities, examine his work, more closely. My best, gio

Last edited by giovonni; 11-11-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:36 AM   #4
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Michael St. Clair Prediction has little chance.

Well I read it as the republicans knew what was going to be happening with the economy and wanted to step back and let the Democrats have a go of it...

It's going to be a brutal ride and plenty of Ammo for them to come back and take it in 2012...

I already ordered my Palin T-shirt...

Old 11-11-2008, 04:42 AM   #5
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of Sarah Palin

MOD EDIT: You know....I found that link quite humorous however, it is totally Off Topic and probably not suited for Avalon.
Please refrain from posting that here again. It was funny though....

Sorry...

Last edited by Stephen; 11-12-2008 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Off Topic-Some would consider inappropiate for Avalon.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:48 AM   #6
vega
Avalon Senior Member

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone but isn't it rather convenient that when predictions don't manifest we say that the timeline has changed.

This thing about the truth protecting itself is a very elegant one and so is the need for the future to come in from the unknown, but the bottom line then is that the future for almost all of us is unpredictable and therefore unknown.

Which essentially means that there is only one timeline - the one that transpires. It is quite possible that there may be other outcomes or branches to our timeline BUT in parallel universes that we have no access to.

Vega
Old 11-11-2008, 06:18 AM   #7
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Once a false prophet always a false prophet. This is how you know them. Next.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:36 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post
when predictions don't manifest we say that the timeline has changed.
Vega
Well,
there have been many times
the collective consciousness has assisted us,
and, made sure, that,
the ones dreaming, have in fact,
dreamed up a new timeline
one, that is much better, than if we, had NOT been dreaming at all

i do NOT think, St.Clair considers himself a prophet
however, he does advise people,
how to make profits
& sometimes, markets go up & down, and, up & down,
and, it hard, to know where anything is going

& i believe, he utilises, his "seer" abilities
to get information, from the higher realms / or guides
that are there that work with him

i respect him, and, enjoy his work

he makes me think, and,
does NOT do all the work -- i like, and, admire that

i am glad, he is a witness here at avalon, & camelot
and, that he gives, of himself, to others,
in quite a few impressive ways--check out his threads here,
and, i think you find, there is a lot of length, width and depth to the guy

i know, Kerry and Bill, hold him, in high esteem
& i do too ...
brightest blessings/
susan - the eXchanger
Old 11-11-2008, 07:56 AM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

The future unfolds from the thoughts that march toward it...

We each shall rise or fall with the overall accomplished understanding of humanity.

...but if there is a secret or hidden future timeline how am I supposed to gauge my focus in order to enhance or divert that secret or hidden timeline?

Whenever one of my attorneys said to me "Trust Me," I fired them instantly on the spot!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 08:14 AM   #10
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone but isn't it rather convenient that when predictions don't manifest we say that the timeline has changed.

This thing about the truth protecting itself is a very elegant one and so is the need for the future to come in from the unknown, but the bottom line then is that the future for almost all of us is unpredictable and therefore unknown.

Which essentially means that there is only one timeline - the one that transpires. It is quite possible that there may be other outcomes or branches to our timeline BUT in parallel universes that we have no access to.

Vega

I second your view of time lines. ( I think) But I have a thread dedicated to a discussion on the matter here. Please join in the debate.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7026
Old 11-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #11
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

This isn't a matter of mr stClair being a false prophet. (I find your contribution a little cheap Kelphi.) The rules are changing.

In my humble opinion, as we approach 2012, the traditional current of energy that flows through the universe becomes less able to interact with our consciousness.

The reason for this would be the slow raising of consciousness out of 3D into 4D we will become affected by the flow of energy on the 4D level. But in the intermediate period you would expect chaotic structure. Just like what happens when you turn the tuning knob on an old fashioned radio.

Our instruments of prediction that have always worked may suddenly become obsolete if the underlying currents they're measuring no longer apply to that which we're trying to predict... This is what you get when you rely on correlations as opposed to causal factors.

I've always found it striking that the lookingglass just fails to see beyond 2012. And apparently is not working very well at this point in time either. To me this indicates a physical cause for the failures to predict, and not a personal cause. It could very well be that the future is very easy and accurate to read from 2012 and forward since we caught up with the vibrations then. We'll just have to wait and see.

This uncertainty principle isn't just occurring on the level of astrology it's on all levels of prediction, including the visions of seers. This includes the prophecies by Nostradamus and the Hopi. We're clearly drifting away from those disaster prophecies. Some of the nostradamus quatrains seemed to predict Palin as a president also. I even heard prophecies of the president dying from heart failure in his first year. Which caused the Harlet to take control and causing great trauma for mankind. Those prophecies were around 4 or 5 years ago. With some alternative interpretations these things can still come true. But I'm not holding my breath anymore.

I'm not a prophet, but if I may predict the future my personal way, extrapolating from the current apparent motion all seems steady sailing. The consciousness level of mankind is raising. Since it's been repressed for a time so the expansion will be stronger than you'd expect for a while. Random people will just seem to tune in to this new reality. We're going to get news items from traditional media jumping on the bandwagon.

We're firmly in the gravitational pull of the 2012 singularity which is guiding the path, so that tuning should be no problem. Also right now there are so many avenues of change we could follow that shocking events to break through a status quo become less and less of a necessity.

Then again. I'm no prophet, and I never underwent a dimensional shift before. So what the hell do I know ?
Old 11-12-2008, 12:37 AM   #12
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Christo888 wrote:

"The future unfolds from the thoughts that march toward it..."

this is the ultimate truth. We are ascending into 4th dimensional, and some, into 5th dimensional consciousness. Everything I've heard from spirit says that the mass of the collective has chosen to ascend, on the soul level, and therefore, the timelines changes DAILY, if not hourly. Can you feel it? I know I sure can.

The energy I felt before Oct. 6th was totally different than after the next day. The energy of Oct. 13th was totally different than the 14th, and after Nov. 4th.....well, I think EVERYONE is feeling that.

My experience is that we are now assisted by SOURCE more than ever, or have access to SOURCE more than ever to create our own reality. That is the call with this ascension-to become conscious creators. Our only responsibility is to our own evolution and by choosing to BE higher truth, we assist the WHOLE in ascending and change the timeline continuously toward higher consciousness.

We are becoming conscious creators, the hallmark of which is total responsibility for being the creators of all of our experience-which IS 4th dimensional consciousness. Its the end of victimhood and the beginning of oneness recognition-which the evolution into creates within one incredible manifesting power. In order to get to oneness consciousness, one must be in a state of self love and total responsibility, which means what they manifest is aligned with higher truth, and since daily more and more souls are choosing this path of ascendence, what the collective is manifesting more and more are symbols of this oneness and ascension-so the timelines ARE changing! How can they not be?

Just feel....just get heart centered.......this is all an illusion, remember? and we are really ONE-one being experiencing the projection of its own split mind-until it reunites itself with SOURCE-then it's projections become conscious creations of love and abundance....it's here, its unfolding-I know, because I CHOOSE it.

~BLESSED BE~
Old 11-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #13
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

If where we are headed there is no time. And if time doesn't exist at that destination because there is no past or future, then there is only one route that has already been created and we here, are just choosing to exist in that destiny or not.

If then time does not exist, then we can be everywhere all at the.. same time, therefore all there is, is one path.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:35 AM   #14
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hidinig The Mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
[B][COLOR="Red"]
Ordinary people around the world are not in a state of extreme hatred to the point that we would be attracting the timeline which the controllers would like to impose artificially. Therefore we still have options of timelines that the violent ones do not have anylonger.
Hooray !

I have faith in 'ordinary people'.....

Ordinary people are really quite exraordinary. Our sistes and brothers who could show the 'controllers' a thing or too....in fact, if your analysis is correct ARE showing the controllers a thing or two.....

'Regular' people who aren't into talking about the light and all that, would laugh and take the micky out of us that do....but they are the 'salt of the earth'.......

COME ON! the ordinary people...!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 01:53 AM   #15
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Theresa,

With all do respect and love and understanding for you, I think what you have actually chose was simply an exchange of truth for a lie. Allow me to explain.

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

I think that you are being controlled by doctrines of demons because you have given them legal right to your mind, body and spirit by simply contacting them and consulting with them (which God calls wicked). And by this you are suppressing the truth of God who has revealed Himself in the bible and are incurring for yourself His just wrath.

There are only two ways actually. Gods way (which is narrow minded, and rightfully so, like truth is) and Satan's path with is many and broad minded, and rightfully so, like all lies are).

It all can be corrected and made right and this is the love that is in me to simply point you to the word of God. You have nothing to loose but everything to gain.

I pray God chose you.

With love,

Kelphi
Old 11-12-2008, 01:57 AM   #16
Stephen

Exclamation Re: Michael St. Clair Prediction has little chance.

[MOD WARNING]

Ok...Lets remember that Micheal St. Clair is a personal guest of the owners of this forum.

No rude posts or replies please!

You have a difference of opinion with Mr. St Clain then fine.

There is no need to be crass or rude about it.
Professional and courteous replies ONLY!

This is our only warning on this.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:59 AM   #17
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

TIME: finite. Here and now and coming to an end.

Eternity: infinite. There and then and lasting for everlasting.

God has not placed in man's heart the great things He has for His elect.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:08 AM   #18
Stephen

Kelphi... you are pushing your beliefs/religion here.

REMEMBER that please. That is no different then an OPINION!

Please keep that in mind when you post. Everyone is ENTITLED to their own BELIEFS. Yes, even people that do not agree with yours.

Understand? Thanks!

Old 11-12-2008, 02:12 AM   #19
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

this isn't really relevent but i think...MOD EDIT: You are correct! It is NOT relevent and more importantly it is off topic to the thread.
Please refrain for going Off Topic to the thread. Look...I am TRYING to be nice and accommodating here. Please people do not push it.
I KNOW Sarah Palin can be funny to many people but this is not the time and place for it!

Thanks!

Last edited by Stephen; 11-12-2008 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Off Topic
Old 11-12-2008, 02:36 AM   #20
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

We can't disagree with St. Clair ?
Old 11-12-2008, 02:39 AM   #21
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Stephen,

Is not St. Clair pushing her beliefs / religion ?
Old 11-12-2008, 02:39 AM   #22
Deoxyan

you can, but face the consecuences

Old 11-12-2008, 02:45 AM   #23
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
this isn't really relevent but i think...MOD EDIT: You are correct! It is NOT relevent and more importantly it is off topic to the thread.
Please refrain for going Off Topic to the thread. Look...I am TRYING to be nice and accommodating here. Please people do not push it.
I KNOW Sarah Palin can be funny to many people but this is not the time and place for it!

Thanks!
don't let all that mod power go to your head now. MOD WARNING: Please do not re-edit once a mod has already did.
For one I do not look at having Mod Power. I have Mod Abilities.

That is ALL.

Two: Your post IS Off Topic and that is against forum rules/guidlines.
I have been more then fair here. Anymore re-edits or direspect in this thread to a mod or to Michael St Clair will result in me using my other 'abilities'.
Which are infractions! LAST WARNING! Thank YOU!

Last edited by Stephen; 11-12-2008 at 03:10 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:45 AM   #24
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Man, in the last St.Clair video i saw, he was holding and playing with an orgonite glass dildo. St. Clair's prediction doesnt have little chance, St Clair in general, has little chance.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:45 AM   #25
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Stephen,

Is not St. Clair pushing her beliefs / religion ?
First of all it is Michael St Clair. Michael is a male.

Secondly as I stated earlier Michael is a PERSONAL guest of this forum by the OWNERS of this forum.

All RESPECT and Professionalism will be expected.

As Far As I can tell he is not pushing anything on anyone.

I will not argue this anymore! We understand now?

Closed Thread