Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
hummingbird775
Avalon Senior Member

Default What happen to camelot site?

I went to project today to see if the new interviews were up like i do everyday and its not there.. I hope everything is ok but i dont feel it is.. The new website in its place says they bought camelots domain name.. ? Any idea's smell's fishy.. Is Jack whatever his last name is, Kerrys new partner Affiliated with this site?
hummingbird775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What happen to camelot site?

For someone called hummingbird i dont want to say this but please look at the now 27 threads about whats to happen to the site, seriously its currently the only new thread topic.

Cant tell you more than this but there will be a new site now referred to as Avalon2 or av2 and in a while this site (that you're on right now) will become read only. People are being invited to the other site, but not everyone, you are currently free to ask a mod for an invite, if you have not already received one.

The rest please look at the other threads for intrigue, decention and anything else you may want but please god dont let anyone else start a new thread ...........aggggah
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
For someone called hummingbird i dont want to say this but please look at the now 27 threads about whats to happen to the site, seriously its currently the only new thread topic.

Cant tell you more than this but there will be a new site now referred to as Avalon2 or av2 and in a while this site (that you're on right now) will become read only. People are being invited to the other site, but not everyone, you are currently free to ask a mod for an invite, if you have not already received one.

The rest please look at the other threads for intrigue, decention and anything else you may want but please god dont let anyone else start a new thread ...........aggggah
The site crashed earlier today. Maybe he got a different message. Mine said server not available or something like that.
Try this link now hummingbird

http://projectcamelotportal.com/

SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #4
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

yeah Steve, it was odd in our time zone for a good few hours. I didnt even get an invite but am willing to lie down on the ground in front of trucks so that another thread doesnt start, and while writing this another has

Your turn, please....be sweet, like i know you are

Old 03-17-2010, 11:59 PM   #5
hummingbird775
Avalon Senior Member

Ive been following bill and kerry for four years now and Avalon as well. Just not always posting. This is a new account i had to start because of a ip address issue.I am up to date on what is happening and fully support what is best to rid this place if the agents. I was particulary talking about that message in place of the site didnt know it crashed. Sorry, Im ready for my lashing's please delete thread.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:00 AM   #6
hummingbird775
Avalon Senior Member

And thanks for the correct info steve, it is up now..
Old 03-18-2010, 12:15 AM   #7
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Dont be daft Hummingbird, of course everyone is entitled to ask questions, just if you have been hanging around for the last few days the amount of threads about the site; the new site; the alternative site; the alternative site to that one has been tedious.

Alls I say is if you have a weird feeling about whats going on then trust yourself.

Take care

always here for a request, should you have one.

take it easy my friend

What the hell do I dont, i live on the 5th floor of a parisian appartment buliding with no windowsills to speak of and a cat just wakded in my window, not feckin jokin

gg