Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default INTUITIVE MAYHEM re; KLAUS DONA

HELLO ALL,
As nice as Klaus Dona was in the interview , something about the interview does not add up,,if he is on a journey of consciousness then he would know that Consciousness is infinite and therefore give us all the knowledge we need to survive...Giants walking in concrete...B.S.... age of Crystal Skull B.S, 22ft giants etc...therefore it seems like disinformation ...the question is why?
The round table of camelot is a place for truth and reality and it is for people with compassion , altruism and chivalry....
..all these artefacts,,,welded etc!!!!

dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: INTUITIVE MAYHEM re; KLAUS DONA

I am skeptical about everything I hear, especially around here. Many "mystical" things could be explained simply by mental health problems, misinterpretation of natural phenomena, confusion or just fraud.

But your post has to be the worst of all times. I don't necessarily believe the partial conclusions Klaus Dona has reached, especially because there are no definitive evidences, but if you want to criticize anybody then please come up with something rational.

Consciousness? Even if you knew anything about it, what does it proof regarding the Klaus Dona interview?
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
Sentinel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
HELLO ALL,
...the question is why?

dominic
Quite right Dominic.... I'm finding that there is an ever increasing amount of this disinfo all around us. We have to stay vigilant and point it out as such when and where we find it, or at least raise questions about it.
Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:44 PM   #4
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

@ dominic 777 , Nee for Speed and Sentinel .

With due respect the facts presented by Klaus Dona make sense .
The facts are that the governments of the world are lying about our history , our science , UFO , Aliens and many other things . You will never get any real documents or official admissions from the governments . And this is written in stone . We are lucky to have people like Klaus Dona to tell us about those things . It will not happen from university professors or other people in academia as they are too concerned about their cushy jobs . Of course everybody is entitled to his/her point of view .
I read a long time ago on National geographic of a certain archaeological discovery in the US of very large human skeletons . People from a museum turned up collected the bones and nothing was heard ever after . In my experience the chief peddlers of disinformation are the government officials not people who do not profit from interviews and have independent jobs .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:50 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

enemy... i think those 3 above know well what they are doing...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:13 PM   #6
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Klaus Dona was in full integrity. There was no intention of misleading or creating false believe. When he wasn't sure, he said it. When he didn't know, he also said it so. On the other hand, what he said and brought to us was only what he knew that was valid information.

What surprises me is that some people doesn't see this integrity as I do. Maybe I need other glasses .

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-02-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have to go along with enemyoftheNWO on this.

What does Klaus Dona have to gain by lying to us ? He is completely doing this on his own..........

There is a book out there that you should read called Dead men tell no lies..............It might change your mind on whats out there.

Klaus is not the first to come out with the information on Giants
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:24 PM   #8
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
HELLO ALL,
As nice as Klaus Dona was in the interview , something about the interview does not add up,,if he is on a journey of consciousness then he would know that Consciousness is infinite and therefore give us all the knowledge we need to survive...Giants walking in concrete...B.S.... age of Crystal Skull B.S, 22ft giants etc...therefore it seems like disinformation ...the question is why?
The round table of camelot is a place for truth and reality and it is for people with compassion , altruism and chivalry....
..all these artefacts,,,welded etc!!!!

dominic
Really guy? Really?

If he is on a journey of consciousness, then thats all that matters pertaining to that. Your assumptions on what each individual journey implies doesn't matter.

Next you go on to say the topics and theories he discussed are BS........and thats it? lol.

Really guy? Really?

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:35 PM   #9
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

I guess the guy that created this post just wanted to be the first trash-talker.

and

Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #10
Sentinel
Avalon Senior Member

I was referring to dis-info in general and not to the interview. I found the Klaus Dona interview fascinating. I did not consider the interview dis-info.

Last edited by Sentinel; 02-01-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:20 AM   #11
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
I was referring to dis-info in general and not to the interview. I found the Klaus Dona interview fascinating. I did not consider the interview dis-info.

I live with a person who is asleep. Has been for ever and I have tried to wake them up but it is hard to reach a person who must have teevee programing every day. I am stating that as I have to watch these things on my time when others are asleep or gone.

I listend to the interview and much of what was said I agreed with as I have thought much of what was stated for many years.

Tonight I tried to watch it. I was amazed at how right off at the start they showed the plate from South America "I have to say the video trick of pulling the image up was GREAT filming." Who ever it is that is doing the digital work has a pat on the back from me good job. However the other plate of the same size "it could very well be the other side" That has the parts of animal cell shown. I saw that right off reminded me of the Bio class and the section on cells.

So that is my post for this week folks.. Control you thinking..

Remember: Life is a gift.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #12
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
he is on a journey of consciousness
he never said it himself, it was Kerry who put it in his mouth,
from what I read from his body and face language he did not even fully get what she said, but he said "yes" (it made sense to him)
I found him honest and sincere, a lot of interesting stuff.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #13
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virma De Ris View Post
I guess the guy that created this post just wanted to be the first trash-talker.

and
just because someone doesnt think that what another says is right does not mean that he is talking trash. i dont believe much of what i read or hear, it is ok to be sceptical. i find that the answeres are inside anyway so tend to follow my heart and sometimes it is backed up by anothers views.

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:20 AM   #14
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

drear Morguana

Quote:
just because someone doesnt think that what another says is right does not mean that he is talking trash. i dont believe much of what i read or hear, it is ok to be sceptical. i find that the answeres are inside anyway so tend to follow my heart and sometimes it is backed up by anothers views.

m x
if you just look at the opening post again and notice a number of times BS was used... you'll understand that you are actually addressing the author of this thread and not the person who wrote in response ..you must have simply overlooked..best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #15
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

actually lightblue, my comment should have included dominics opening post as well as the chap i quoted, your quite right!

i wouldnt have opened a thread calling things bs, but thats just me, dont see the need to swear on a public forum and i would have taken more effort to find things to back up my argument, as it is it seems like a stand alone statement.
anyway light and love to all

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote